The Valentine's Day Mesmerizing

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He pressed the intercom for Janelle and said, "Janelle, we are ready." Turning toward Anjelica he said, "Let's get started on both right now."

Janelle came into the room pushing what appeared to be a standing desk in front of her. The desk was basically just four legs on wheels with a table on top; there was no privacy screen. One computer was mounted to the side of the desk and two monitors were on top of it. She placed it in the corner of the office and plugged in the power connection to an outlet on the floor.

"Anjelica, all of the women that work here have utilized this technique or a similar one to overcome their natural shyness. I think you'd agree that they are all beautiful and they really had no reason to be shy. If you'll give me two weeks, I'll help you completely overcome your shyness, will you give me two weeks of focused effort on your part?"

Anjelica had no idea what his treatment would be but she knew she could do it and succeed and impress him with how well she did. "Yes, I'll try my best."

"Great, let me show you how effective this technique is. Janelle, when you first started working here were you shy?"

She nodded, "Yes, I was very shy. I didn't even like to wear skirts and I felt naked and embarrassed if I wasn't wearing a bra. It was really hurting how effective I was at my job."

He nodded, "Shyness is a natural reaction that doesn't help us do our jobs of marketing for our customers. So its something that must be overcome. Janelle, please strip."

Anjelica gaped in surprise at the command but Janelle didn't miss a beat. She undid her shirt and took it off, folding it neatly and placing it on a chair. She was braless again and she had small beautiful breasts with small hard nipples. She undid her skirt and folded it, slid her panties off and folded them. She seemed completely unconcerned that she was wearing only stockings and high heels.Anjelica thought she looked great, not an ounce of fat on her anywhere. She sat down to take off her heels, but Dipuk stopped her. "That's enough. Please stand up. Tell us, do you feel shy right now?"

Janelle shook her head no, "No, I don't feel shy at all. Its actually more than a little exciting to get to take off my clothes at work. Its fun and I enjoy it."

Dipuk turned to Anjelica, "Ok, Anjelica this computer will connect to our server and you can work on it just as you normally would. Of course you'll need to stand there to work on it." He walked over to the computer and the strange desk and motioned her over. "Here's the key to overcoming your shyness. This monitor will display a program that runs at random intervals. The program will tell you to remove or put on an article of clothing or to stand a certain way. You'll need to follow the directions as quickly as possible but in a safe manner, we don't want you falling over and getting hurt. Now, to make sure you don't miss any of the instructions since I expect you to be working too and not just watching for instructions you'll wear these head phones. They'll beep a tone and you'll know to look at the screen for an instruction. Do you understand?"

Anjelica had followed everything he'd said, but it still left her feeling very nervous that she'd be working here in his office. "Can't I just work at my desk and do this?"

Dipuk smiled and patted her on the small of her back, "Wow you really are eager. You'll have to move up to doing this at your desk. In my office only I will be able to see you. At your desk the whole office will be able to watch you. If you impress me this week though, I'll let you work at your desk next week."

She hadn't thought about that and now she felt really nervous about where this was all going. Before she could voice any concerns or ask any more questions Dipuk continued, "For the help with the personal pleasure products, I'd mentioned that we were going to help set a baseline."

Janelle came over, she was still almost naked and was carrying what looked like a small tension scale with hooks at the top and bottom. "Take your panties off dear." Anjelica felt like she was in a daze, but followed the directions. Janelle then knelt between her legs and reached up her short skirt. She hooked the scale thru the loop of the Kegel balls and let it hang down. "Ok, Anjelica, I want you to try your best to keep it inside you. Just like yesterday."

She then started hanging small weights on the scale and watching the effect. This continued for about a minute with Anjelica straining, at least she wasn't fully on display this time. Finally, she added one weight too many and the Kegel balls slipped out of her. Janelle caught them and smiled up at her. She wrote down the baseline weight in a small log book.

Dipuk said, "Very good. We have a good starting baseline now. Janelle will help you measure this each day when you come into the office and write it in your log. You'll wear half the max weight that you can handle while you are working at your standing desk. Let's get started."

Janelle took half the weights off and pushed the Kegel balls back inside Anjelica. Then she helped get the headphones on her ears and made sure she was able log in to work normally. Janelle got dressed and left the office.

At first it felt weird to Anjelica to be working in Dipuk's office but she quickly got back into her projects. Making the changes that they'd discussed earlier. She was working so that she was facing to the side of the office. If Dipuk looked at her he'd only see her from the side. That was good because she realized the weights attached to the Kegel balls hung down below her skirt but since she was sideways he couldn't see them from his desk anyway.

A few minutes went by, she wasn't really sure how long she'd been working when she heard a low toned beep. Looking quickly at the other screen she saw a message, "Remove your shoes and place them neatly under your desk." That was easy. She took the shoes off and her feet felt better, it was tough to stand like this in heels for a long time without moving. The desk was a little too high though. Dipuk came over and without saying a word showed her how to raise or the lower the desk. She adjusted it down two inches and kept working.

She lost herself back in her work and was surprised by the next beep, this one had kind of a warble to it and was a little higher pitched. The screen showed, "Remove your blouse. Fold it neatly and place it on the chair." She felt a little nervous but was determined to impress Dipuk. There was a chair near her so she did as instructed she couldn't bring herself to look at him.

She went back to work and quickly forgot everything but her project. The next ding was really a double ding sound. "Remove your skirt, fold it and place it on the chair." As she turned back to her desk, now in just stockings and a bra she glanced quickly at Dipuk to see if he was staring at her. He wasn't even looking at her. Instead he was intensely working on his computer. She felt relief followed by a flash of disappointment that he couldn't see how good she was doing following instructions but quickly shook it off and got back to work herself.

When she heard the next ding it started low and ended high and she guessed what the command would be; she was right. "Remove your bra and fold it neatly. Place it on the chair."

When she turned back around to the desk she was very embarrassed to see Dipuk checking her breasts out. She realized he'd never seen her bare breasts before. They were large and firm topped with good sized nipples and she hoped he was impressed, and despite her nervousness and shyness, she thrust them out a little as she went back to work.

It felt like she'd worked for a long time before the next tone, this one was more like a long beep than a ding. She was expecting to have to take her stockings off but looking at the screen she read, "Keep you legs straight, bend forward so your back is parallel to the floor. Lower the desk." She did it and was very aware of her breasts hanging down below her. She was also happy to find that this position actually gave her pussy a much needed break from having to hold the Kegel balls with the weights inside. The weights were still there, but weren't really pulling the Kegel balls out of her. She had to clamp down with some other muscles, but it was a nice chance to rest her tired internal muscles.

She felt really exposed and on display in this position. Anjelica knew she was blushing in embarrassment and was breathing too fast. She looked at Dipuk's desk to see if he was staring at her again but he wasn't at the desk at all. She looked around the room but he wasn't even in the office. He must have left when she was working and she didn't notice. So she was all embarrassed for nothing. There was no one in here with her. She felt her embarrassment fade and she went back to work.

The next tone had her straighten up and raise the desk. The one after that had her put her shoes back on and raise the desk a little. Then she was to stand up very straight and thrust her chest out. She had to raise the desk an inch due to almost standing at attention. No sign of Dipuk; this was easy. At the next tone she put her skirt on. The one after that she put her blouse on. It felt weird to be braless with the blouse rubbing her hard nipples but she quickly forgot about it and got back to work.

A few minutes later she heard two men's voices. Glancing up she saw Dipuk followed by a young good looking man she'd never seen before. He was a handsome African American man and looked almost like an investment banker in his suit. She tried to listen to what they were saying but she realized that she couldn't really hear them well. She could hear their voices but it was tough to make out the words. The head phones must not have been that good because she now noticed there was almost like some low level background static in them; maybe they weren't plugged in all the way. She could easily hear the tones, but it made it tough to hear other people talking. She blushed furiously when they walked behind her to go to the desk. While she was dressed at least, but if they looked they'd be able to see the weights hanging down below her skirt. She thought she heard Dipuk say the word, "Kegel" but it might have been her imagination.

The next tone was a triple beep. The screen instructions almost reminded her of yoga exercises, it said, "Take a short break from work. Take a deep breath and hold it, clear your mind. Stretch both arms up as high as you can in the air while exhaling, count to ten. Take a deep breath and hold it, clear your mind. Keep your legs straight while you touch your toes and exhale, count to ten. Repeat three times." She followed the directions and felt very relaxed after she finished. She wasn't even thinking about the two men in the office with her now or the fact that she'd been counting out loud.

She worked for a few minutes and heard a familiar tone. She was to take her skirt back off. So she did and again didn't think about the men, rather she thought about the fact that the office was nice and warm. Her blouse hung down and kept most of her butt warm so she was very comfortable. When the program dinged again so was so focused on work that she took her blouse off and folded it with hardly a conscious thought, jumping right back into her work. She didn't think about the men in the room or the fact that she was just wearing high heels and stockings.

The next tone was a new one and she read the instructions with almost a little annoyance since it was interrupting her work for her client. She had to plant her feet about shoulder width apart, put her hands behind her head and twist her torso all the way to the right three times and then to the left three times, then she was to repeat the whole thing three times. This was almost like an exercise program she thought to herself but she followed without too much conscious thought, still lost in work.

Her breasts shook back and forth with each twist; she should have been wearing a sports bra she thought. It wasn't until she'd gone to the left side for the first time that she saw Dipuk and the other man both watching her. She almost froze but managed to keep moving without much of a hiccup. She knew her cheeks were bright red and she couldn't raise her eyes, but she finished her three twists to the left and moved back to do the three on the right side.

In her embarrassment she almost let the Kegel balls drop out of her but she was able to clamp down in time. She relaxed slightly when she started her next series and was twisted to the right side so she wasn't facing them. Although now, with her mind she could feel their eyes on her ass and the side of her boobs while she twisted.

When she twisted back toward them to do the second left set, she realized they were standing up now and walking toward her. She thought they were talking but she couldn't really hear them and couldn't bring herself to look at them for more than a glance. Her nudity hit her hard and it was all she could do to keep doing her twists. When they got next to her she was doing the three twists the other way; to the right. Then it was time to turn back to her left toward them. There they were, standing next to her desk when she started her final three twists to the right. Each time she twisted she was facing them. They were just standing there watching her from about two feet away and waiting for to finish her naked torso twists like it was the most natural thing in the world.

As soon as she finished Dipuk's hand politely tapped her on the shoulder. She turned to look at him having to fight with all her will power not to cover up her body with her hands. He motioned to take off the headphones which she quickly did. "Anjelica, sorry to interrupt, but I wanted to introduce Charles to you. He's one of Janelle's clients."

Charles held out his hand, "Its very nice to meet you Anjelica. I think you would look incredible in one of our dresses. Perhaps you could model it for me sometime?" His eyes took in her entire body giving her a frank appraisal. If the smile on his face was any indication, he liked what he saw.

Anjelica was amazed she found her voice and that it sounded calm, "Thank you Charles. If your dresses are the ones Janelle is always wearing I'd love to model them someday for you."

"I'll consider it a date. It was very nice meeting you Anjelica." He reached out and shook her hand again. Dipuk smiled at her and escorted him out of the office.

No sooner had she put the headphones back on then she heard a tone and she put her bra back on. Dipuk came back into the office and the rest of the day continued with her undressing, dressing and posing mixed in with some yoga and exercise like movements. Before she realized it she was fully dressed and Dipuk was telling her she was done for the day.

"I have to say Anjelica, I'm very impressed with how hard you worked today. You handled you shyness in front of Charles very well. I'm looking forward to seeing how you do the rest of the week."

#

I just sat and looked at Anjelica in shock. I couldn't believe she hadn't mentioned this. I mean, granted it wasn't like she was even having sex with them, and I loved her but I was a little worried about the situation that she'd gotten into.

It sounded like they were conditioning her and she was just going along with it. I still felt very guilty but now I was beginning to really get worried about Anjelica at work. I tried to raise some of this with her and she insisted that I was just over reacting to everything. She agreed that she was being conditioned, conditioned to be less nervous and shy; it was a little bit shocking but she'd never felt so confident before. She insisted that it was really working and helping her.

I guess that it really wasn't as big of a deal as I thought immediately after hearing it; I know she ONLY loved ME. So what if other people saw her with only a little bit of clothing on or even naked, it would just make them jealous that she was my girlfriend. I was feeling a little concerned though, even if there was sex, it wasn't important because we loved each other; but I was starting to get the feeling that Dipuk didn't know how much we loved each other and he was going to try and steal her away from me.

I didn't know what I was going to do, but I was going to need to do something to set him straight.

#

Anjelica continued her story of the last two weeks. The rest of the first week's schedule was very much like Monday's had been. She got measured by Janelle to see how much she weight she could hold with her pussy muscles. She showed a slight improvement each day. Then she went to work standing in Dipuk's office listening to the tones and following the instructions. Each day for lunch she had the salad with the Ranch dressing. (Several times she brought the same salad home for me though I swapped the dressing out for Blue Cheese, I can't stand Ranch.) She said she didn't mind the taste of the dressing much anymore. She remembered that she and Dipuk often talked for a while after lunch but not about anything too important, nothing worth remembering; just small talk.

As the week went on, she came to realize that each instruction had its own unique tone. By the end of the day Wednesday, she was able to just hear the tone and then she knew what to do without looking at the monitor. The days were long and her feet were sore but she was making a lot of progress. I had wondered why she kept asking me for foot massages when we did see each other; now it made more sense.

Dipuk had several other business meetings in his office and she met three more clients, none of them hers though. Each time she was almost nude or wearing lingerie that was almost more enticing than pure nudity would have been when she met the clients. She was less and less embarrassed as the days went on. She was getting used to the situation.

On Thursday there were some slight variations added to the tones. A certain trill at the end and she quickly learned that the trill indicated that she was to slowly and seductively remove or replace the item of clothing in question. Or alternatively to seductively as possible do the exercise or assume a position. It was easy to learn since it was just one new note added to all the other unique ones and it was fun because she got to act a little bit.

On Friday when she came in the second monitor was missing. Dipuk explained she didn't need it now, she could just respond to the tones themselves. Anjelica guessed that she'd probably learned about fifteen different tones by now. By the end of the day on Friday she didn't even consciously hear the tones anymore. She was able to just focus on work and her body would almost undress or dress or pose itself. The only time she noticed was when some exercise jostled her enough that it broke her concentration on her work. Then she would be annoyed at the interruption.

It felt weird over the weekend to not be standing and working but it gave her feet a nice break. She was able to keep the Kegel balls in except for when she and I had sex, so she was able to work on the strengthening the whole time. However, it was right back to normal on Monday except she'd impressed Dipuk and now she was able to work where her desk normally was. It was the standing desk there now and all the other women could watch her but she liked it, she knew she was making good progress.

She still had the salad lunch with Dipuk in his office everyday and they made small talk afterward. She would sometimes find herself topless or see her panties nicely folded and placed on his desk. Thinking back she realized that she'd heard a tone and just automatically responded. Dipuk seemed very happy with her.

Working at her desk, Anjelica was also fully visible to any clients that came into the office at all. On Monday and Tuesday that made her nervous, strange men watching her. She hadn't even been introduced to them. In fact, she wasn't even sure if they were all clients or not. She didn't want to have non-clients watching her. By Thursday she didn't really care that much as long as they were clients and by the end of the day on Friday the thought of any clients watching her as she dressed or undressed or posed, kind of turned her on. She still didn't like the idea of non-clients watching her, the mere thought made her feel nervous and uncomfortable.

1...45678...10