The Valley of Roses Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dan57
dan57
872 Followers

Kira announced that she was about to cum pretty hard. Dan hastily pulled his cock out of her ass and slammed it back deep inside her. Suddenly her body froze. She grabbed her bed sheets and emitted a shrilling scream. She bucked up hard against Dan's cock and Jodhaa's fingers, shoving them even deeper into her body. She arched her back wildly until just her shoulders and her feet supported her full weight. When she collapsed on her bed, her feet played a frantic drum roll on the bed as she cummed wildly! Kira threw her head backwards and screamed aloud when she reached a second orgasm, even stronger than the first one!

Jodhaa pushed aside Dan who had just pulled out and she lowered her head between Kira's legs. She licked Kira's love juices that were still oozing from her spasming pussy. Dan helped Jodhaa to move and placed her on top of Kira's face in a sixty-nine position. He signalled to the two guides.

- These two hot sluts are totally yours to use just as you want, gentlemen. I am going to pee and refresh myself. I will probably watch you enjoy these two ladies. I will return to the fun as soon as I have retrieved my strength! Until then, their pussies, asses, mouths and tits belong to you! They have nothing to deny you!

Jodhaa was on her knees with her dripping cunt poised just above Kira's face. I went to the bathroom to pee and wash my cock. When I came back to two girls were still in the middle of the bed eagerly licking each other in. The two men didn't need to be told twice : they jumped on Kira and Jodhaa like starving wolves : that was prime meat he was offering them and they wouldn't miss such an opportunity! Kira and Jodhaa were soon side to side with a stiff cock ramming their ass holes with all the strength the two guides could muster! The two women had turned to face one another and exchanged hot loving kisses. Ivan and Georgi got mad when they saw it and redoubled their energy, buggering the two girls as violently as they could. They cummed in their bowels and pulled out, abandoning the two girls. But they had still plenty of energy as Kira snickered until she found Jodhaa's pussy and Jodhaa reciprocated, desperately looking for Kira's twat. They were soon locked in a fierce struggle, eating them one another!

They cummed once more and Kira just pointed out that she was waiting at the pleasure of her Lord and Master Dan! Perhaps he could take the time to fuck her and Jodhaa again! Dan laughed and climbed up on his knees behind Jodhaa. He rubbed the helmet of his cock along her drenched twat. Kira stopped eating Jodhaa's pussy just when Dan's cock entered her mouth. She cheerfully sucked on his rock hard cock, swirling her tongue over the bulging head. She spit out and guided his cock between the juicy folds of Jodhaa's pussy. Dan pushed forward and felt the velvety grip of her tight pussy around his swollen manhood! Jodhaa gasped when she felt her pussy stretched out by this fat intruder!

Kira was playing the good friend, licking Dan's balls or Jodhaa's pussy each time they came in her range. Jodhaa was lost in a sea of uttermost pleasure. She no more made the difference between Dan penetrating her pussy or Kira licking her love lips... Kira finally got a bit frustrated and pulled Dan's cock from her "sister's" pussy! She took it back into her mouth and sucked it again, licking avidly Jodhaa's cunt juices from Dan's shaft! She used his cock like a sex toy she was using on Jodhaa, shoving it into Jodhaa's dripping pussy, then taking it out and sucking it in her mouth and back. Jodhaa's gasps turned to repeated screams of total pleasure, just interrupted by gasps of disappointment each time Kira took it again in her mouth!

Jodhaa finally reached an Earth shattering orgasm and collapsed on the bed to retrieve her wits. Dan moved and shoved his cock into Kira's pussy. He reached around and found her ass hole. He rubbed the tip of his thumb around her well-used hole until it gave way. Dan was now fucking Kira's pussy with his cock and her ass hole with his thumb... He came in Kira's pussy with a roar of triumph... Dan then announced he needed some rest. Kira and Jodhaa could continue playing with Ivan and Georgi. Kira just protested, remarking she may need some rest too but Ivan wooed her to silence!

-If you're too tired to do anything, just leave it to us! Just open your legs for us and enjoy! Do you think you could play the whores with Dan in front of our eyes for so long and escape unscathed! You have kindled the fire and it's now ablaze! It's time for you to put out the flames!

Kira turned toward Jodhaa and whispered :

-I hate to admit it but there's some truth in this : we played with Dan and just left our two guides enjoying the show but getting nothing out of it. Perhaps we could smooth it out : I would consider it's our girly duty! Don't you think so, Jodhaa?

-When it's a matter of etiquette, you know pretty well that I just follow your decision, Kira! You're the natural boss of the harem and we abide to your decisions!

-Ok, Jodhaa! Just a last question : which of these nice guys do you prefer? For starters, of course, then we will switch if you want!

-Then I'll pick up Georgi. I think he might be better for foreplay!

-Then I'll just teach him how to pleasure a woman! Any man should follow that sort of lessons!

-I agree and you should tell it to Kumar! He is a brute and he never waits for the girl to enjoy his assaults...

-Hmm! Perhaps I'll accompany you on the next time Kumar summons you! Kyrhan is sometimes too gentle and caring and I may enjoy a brutal lover, just for a change!

-Ok, Kira dear! Georgi, would you care to accompany me to this bed? Ivan and Kira will have the choice between watching us fucking or move to the other side of the bed unless they prefer the carpet!

Jodhaa spread on the bed offering Georgi her whole totally naked back. She had just kept her high heel shoes and a bandana in her hair. She turned her head toward Georgi with an impish smile. She told him in a lewd tone :

- Would you like to give me a massage, dear?

Georgi reached for her neck and started to rub her sensuously. She closed her eyes to concentrate on what he was doing to her! His hands slowly drifted downward reaching for her nape and her shoulders. She seemed to really enjoy the expert massage she was getting and he seemed to enjoy it too as his dick was forming a huge tent in his trousers. Slowly he bent down and kissed her neck. She squirmed under his touch and run her tongue on her fuchsia lips to make them shinier and more attractive for him.... He made her turn on her back and started to lick her left nipple while he was playing with the other one with his fingers, caressing the rim of her areolas, then taking the little buds between thumb and forefinger and pulling them out until she moaned in pain, then bending down to take the aching nipple between his teeth to nibble at it...

Georgi was towering above Jodhaa. Her head was hanging from the edge of the bed and his cock was dangling just a few inches from her face. She looked at it dreamily. He was sporting now a huge hard on and she couldn't wait until he decided to enter this delicious looking tool in either of her holes... She had no preference : Kyrhan had used her back passage twice in the plane from New Delhi and Mark had fucked her pussy as soon as Kyrhan had left her. She just fetched a plug and placed it in her purse. She would retrieve Mark on this evening and she wanted him to find her pussy filled with cum : Georgi, Ivan, Dan or anyone else, provided he has been tested clean, she didn't care! Since Mark had confessed he loved sloppy seconds, she made sure he was satisfied as often as possible with a fresh delivery!

Georgi kissed Jodhaa on her mouth gently first but soon his kisses turned wild. His hands went to her pert boobs and started pressing and mauling them as he continued kissing her up. In their frenzy, Georgi's chain got entwined with Jodhaa's mangalsutra (necklace worn by married women) and the collar imagined by Kumar. They had to take a few minutes to untangle the knots. The delay made them even hornier. Kira joked at them, asking them whether they had forgotten how to fuck... She even suggested that Ivan could give them lessons... Kira was on her belly and Ivan was sweating profusely as he was buggering his partner. He had barely noticed he had been able to enter her quite easily and he was certainly unaware that this easiness was a courtesy of Prince Kyrhan who made sure that Kira's back passage was regularly reamed. Her asshole was as open as her pussy!

Georgi held Jodhaa's pussy wide open with just two fingers. He could hear her breath getting heavier. He could see her very wet drenched pussy. She could never pretend she wasn't enjoying what he was doing to her! He started playing with her tits again. He pinched her nipples and made her moan. She had not the slightest gesture of defence. He parted her legs wide and put one finger on her love lips. He took it to his mouth and sucked it.

- Jodhaa your pussy produces very sweet nectar... You taste so good! Try it!

Georgi shoved a finger up her pussy and wiggled it deep inside her making her writhe and moan on the bed. He pulled his finger out and offered it to Jodhaa's mouth. She parted her lips to receive it and suckled it avidly. He then lowered his head to her pussy and started licking and sucking what should have been her husband's private garden but Mark was far from there... She was holding on to Georgi's head and lifted herself from the bed. She pressed her sweet pussy into her lover's face and she was staring at his cock. She opened her mouth dutifully and Georgi pushed his cock straight into her mouth. He immediately started pumping.

- Oh god your mouth is so warm! I feel I am in an oven!

Georgi grabbed two strands of Jodhaa's hair in his hands and used them to control her. He started fucking her mouth. Mark had never handled her so violently before, neither had Kyrhan, Dan or even Kumar. All this was new for her. She was gasping for air and struggling but she remembered what Kira had told her, that she loved when her lover played rough with her! To her surprise, she felt dampness developing between her legs... She was clearly enjoying it, just as Kira had told her! She would try to relax next time she would be with Kumar : perhaps she would enjoy it much more...

Jodhaa then realized that Georgi wasn't pulling at her strands of hair. He was controlling her, making her realize he was in charge but he inflicted no pain to her. If he wanted her to submit in such conditions, she was ready for it! Why fight if she loved what Georgi was doing to her? She was giving him a nice blowjob willingly but pretending he was forcing her into it! She was sucking Georgi's cock as if it was a candy! He made her stand up and turned her around. He bent her over the edge of the bed and slapped her butt sharply, drawing a shriek from her lips.

-You have a magnificent and quite firm round butt, Jodhaa! I think I will enjoy ravaging it for a long time!

Georgi rolled her again on her belly and told her to arch her back and part her legs wide so that he would have a perfect view on her gaping open cunt and a direct view on her ass hole. She hastily obeyed and displayed both of her holes in their full glory. He carefully aimed the tip of his cock toward the entrance of her pussy. He humped forward and her hole was so slick that his cock went all the way in a single shove. Both Georgi and Jodhaa had a sigh of total satisfaction that made Lira and Ivan stop their lovemaking and stare at them for an instant!

Georgi started at once to pound Jodhaa in a rhythmic manner, increasing slowly his pace. She held on to the bed head with her tits hanging freely and wobbling to his rhythm. He had encircled her hips with his hands. He has drawn her closely to him and pounded her heavily. She had stopped speaking or trying to control anything. She was overwhelmed by her total pleasure. Georgi could do whatever he wanted as long as she enjoyed it so mightily! Kira was listening to all the sounds that came from the other side of the bed. All she could hear from her "sister" was primeval moaning. Georgi was ramming his cock into her pussy all the way. Kira could see Jodhaa pussy take the entire cock inside then release it almost completely then again. It seemed nothing out of the ordinary for her as Kyrhan often did exactly the same...

Georgi fucked Jodhaa like a bull. From the groans he emitted, Kira knew he was about to come... He screamed when his climax exploded in his loins. He pulled her tightly to him and held closely as he came deep inside her. The spurts of Georgi's cum against the walls of her pussy pushed Jodhaa over the edge too! She yelled she was coming too and they lay still on the bed afterwards for several minutes with his cock firmly embedded into her well-fucked pussy. He pulled out of her and fell back, completely exhausted. Georgi was certainly no Kyrhan! The Prince could have satisfied three or four of the seasoned girls in his harem before needing some short rest!

Kira could see rivulets of Georgi's seed oozing out of Jodhaa's pussy. She suddenly remembered that Jodhaa had prepared a plug, just for that occasion. She pushed it into her. Mark could have a huge load to eat and maybe Ivan could add his own contribution later, but for the time being, Ivan was Kira's plaything! Perhaps she could also plug her own holes and offer Mark a king's feast... Two girl's pussies filled up with fresh cum from different and quite virile donators!

Kira felt Ivan bending down and kissing her lips to his turn. It seemed that he had been quite aroused watching his colleague fucking Jodhaa and wanted to reproduce the feats he had just followed. Slowly he straightened up and pushed his cock at Kira's mouth. It was standing proudly erect just before her. Kira could feel her nipples already hardening in anticipation of the pleasures to come. Her gorgeous thighs and slender legs were now fully available to Ivan's eyes. He took his cock in his hands and tried to wedge it into Kira's hungry pussy. She tried to help him by opening her legs wide, arching her back to offer him a better angle of attack...

Ivan's cock found suddenly the entrance of Kira's slit. He humped forward. Kira tried to dislodge him from her pussy. She wanted him for sure but she would have liked them to play together for much more time! Unfortunately for her, Ivan was firmly lodged into her pussy. All her efforts to push him away just added to the most exquisite sensations for him but had no real effect. She finally relinquished her efforts and encircled his neck with her arms.

-Now you are already bareback deep inside my pussy. It's a pity but someone else has recently planted his little seed in my fertile garden!

-Who?

-Sorry but this information is just for my husband but he knows it already or for the future father!

-Your cunt is so tight, Kira!

Ivan was already increasing the speed of his thrusts. Kira noticed he wasn't using his top speed. He certainly wanted to make it as long as he could and it suited perfectly Kira! Their games lasted for well over half an hour... Ivan took her in his arms, held her tightly and kissed her lips :

-You were perfect, my sweet and pretty cunt! I love you!

- I am awfully sorry, Ivan, but I am already married and I love my husband!

- If you can be happily married and fuck other men with such total abandon, Kira, I would agree to be just your spare tyre!

Kira didn't forget to plug her pussy to keep Ivan's seed inside her. They continued their visits and the two girls lured Dan into adding another load of cum in each of their pussies before the moment to return to Sofia. In the car, neither Kira nor Jodhaa stopped teasing Ivan and Georgi. The car had relatively high doors and that was quite useful, as the two girls remained naked to the waist until their return in the outskirts of the capital. Kira rode Georgi's cock then Jodhaa did the same with Ivan. So no one could complain!

Kyrhan and Mark were a bit surprised to retrieve the two women with bags under the eyes. Dan explained them Kira and Jodhaa had enjoyed the time they had spent in the valley of roses... They offered their gifts to the two men : sweets, perfumes and other things. They then added that they had a special gift for Mark. Jodhaa's husband was puzzled but played along. He followed Jodhaa to their bedroom. Jodhaa was wearing a dress with a long zipper on the whole length. She pulled it open completely and pulled out of her dress completely. She lay on their bed and told Mark she was carrying her gift INSIDE her pussy! Mark laughed and stretched on the bed along his wife... He looked for the plug he already knew he would find locking her fuck hole... He uncorked the delicate bottle and emptied the vial! Of course, he played with his wife for nearly a whole hour, enjoying her body in any possible ways....

When Jodhaa left to take a shower, Mark heard a knock at the door. He opened it in front of Kira. She smiled shyly to him.

-I know you always enjoy licking other men's cum from your wife's pussy and I wondered whether you would be interested in licking MY pussy clean, too?

dan57
dan57
872 Followers
12