The Vampire and The Succubus

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He dropped down near her neck, having lost the strength to support himself. She turned her face in turn, licking his neck, his arterial vein calling her to take a bite.

Instead, she moved to kiss him once more, tangling and sparring her tongue with his. The hot sensations caused him to explode inside her, spewing a deluge of his seed inside her constricting, damned womb.

He grabbed her perfectly toned bottom, squeezing relentlessly as he emptied himself inside her, while the milky hemispheres of her ass cheeks clenched together, her pussy suctioning him for every precious drop of his spend.

She moaned lustfully as she clutched his head and pushed his tongue as far as it could go in her mouth, while her body did the same to his, wanting him to be completely embedded in her luscious form. His combined blood and seed had reinvigorated her, and she sucked him down as a black widow drains her meal of its vital fluids.

Stan felt completely numb and helpless, having underestimated how she keeps her prey. As his head lolled anemically to the side, finally released from her lascivious mouth, he thought he was going to die at any moment.

Suzy was still gently milking his cock, as she whispered into his ear. "I knew you wanted to kill me Stan...the moment our skin connected I could read all your...thoughts." she whispered, her finger nails playing down Stan's barely rising back. "You're on death's door, I've nearly drained you dry...nearly."

He could sense what was coming next. That snaky bitch.

"Come now Stan, don't be rude. I knew you would join me if given the right... choices." she kissed him on the cheek, before emitting a cruel giggle. She reminded him of Marden. "So! You can either die, right here, right now, in my arms, or...we can be together forever!"

She held his face right above hers. Her wide eyes gleamed with crimson splendor, begging him to give in. He sighed. He had seen that face before, the face she would give when asking for help and favors. She was too cute, and she knew it. "Join me..." she said gently, wriggling her hips and sensuously pressing her breasts into his chest as reminders of what he'd have access to for all time.

"Fine." he sighed, loving life too much to simply move on, even as he surrendered to undeath. Life was life to him, no matter the form.

She squealed with joy like a child with a new toy. Her fangs lengthened into existence, and Stan looked away, as if a needle was about to go in his arm. He felt her sink her teeth in, both moaning at the sensation, fresh drops of blood reigniting her arousal as she wrapped herself around him again.

The toxins she pumped into him, spiritual and otherwise, caused him to sport a fresh erection. Their dangerous mating dance began once more. Her mountainous breasts swelled from the influx of his life blood, mashing into his chest as he thrashed around powerlessly in her grip, slamming against her body with bestial urgency.

She moaned loudly into his neck, as his veins pulsed underneath her infectious lovemaking. Stan felt her darkness spreading into him, like some erotic plague, causing him to grab and squeeze every bit of her voluptuous gyrating body, desperately holding onto her as an anchor in a storm of smoldering pleasure. He felt he would lose his mind if he ever let go, even as his eyes rolled back into his head from searing ecstasy.

She exhaled in orgasm from the narcotic pleasure of transforming him into a vampire, loving how his skin was rapidly chilling into undeath. She felt his mind resist her, resisting the psychological changes that would turn him into a conniving, blood hound sex fiend. Suzy groaned, forcing more of her soul searing venom into his quivering body, lost in lust.

Though his soul was damned, Stan still held onto the one thing he had left: his conscience. He moaned as he felt her assail it once more, the final piece of himself that was still his. He felt incredible desire and pleasure as she corrupted him more and more, until it became too much, a rising, familiar tingle building up in his balls and trailing down his shaft as his body instinctively rutted on top of hers, lust bubbling in his heart, ready to burst.

"Yesss...that's it...finish it...accept the change..." she purred into his ear, her dulcet tones setting him off. With renewed strength he slammed into her throbbing, wet depths, grabbing her swaying tits as he shot his frothy essence deep inside her. She orgasmed in turn, clawing down his chest as she felt his release, her back arching as she hungrily sucked down his seed. Eyes fluttering, his hips went through spasms and jerking motions as she held him tight, her grasping sex draining him of everything he had, both moaning at the indescribable sensation.

He felt a suction down within his head, as if his mind was being sucked into a whirlpool, it was nearly irresistible. His nerves were electrified, pulsating in a tempest of lust as his limbs shook uncontrollably, dragging him to let go in one final blast of pleasure...

But he did not give in. He collapsed into the ivory valley of Suzy's moist and glistening breasts, overcome with a sense of coming home. His orgasm at an end, he breathed heavily into her mounds as he felt her gentle undulations still continuing around his manhood.

Varaya's enchantments had not been enough to keep him from joining the undead, but they did enable him to retain his humanity, unlike most of his kind.

Suzy ran her fingers through his hair, relishing the orgasmic after-glow. She kissed him on the forehead. "Now I have a companion for all time...we'll never be lonely. Even now, you're still here for me." she cooed as she felt him instinctively suck a turgid nipple from her pendulous breasts. She moaned in approval, crushing his head to her chest. Stan already felt different as his tongue worked over her soft breast, licking over her dark areola. He had the hunger for blood. Sweet, warm blood. And a nearly insatiable lust, but thankfully he had Suzy for that.

Unlike her though, the thought of taking innocent life reviled him, the price of holding onto his humanity no doubt. It didn't help that he craved it, that he would gain orgasmic pleasure from merely tasting it. He sighed, he was still consigned to Hell even if he decided to be a "good" vampire, were such a thing possible. His musings were interrupted with a loud BAMF as air was displaced in the room.

Varaya had returned. The sight of her would of frightened the old Stan, now he was merely surprised, his slowed heart not skipping a beat. He pulled away from Suzy as she let out a disappointed whimper, quickly searching the room to see what he could defend himself with.

"Calm down, love. I'm not here to take you to Hell...unless you want me to." she gave a coy smile, licking her lips as she flicked back her blue-black hair. "You look a little...pale." she teased, tracing an elegant finger across his cheek.

"Yeah, she damned me for all time with her vagina." he stated bluntly, shrugging his shoulders.

Varaya looked over to his vampire lover, the two locking eyes. Varaya's eyes contained unrestrained lust, whereas Suzy's had only coquettish innocence, only hinting at her inner slut. "You seem to be taking it really well." she said, turning her gaze back to him, his eyes now glowing red.

"No point in being mad about what I can't change. Sure, I'm disappointed the girl of my dreams turned into an evil bitch and now I have to drink blood, but at least I got her and eternal life out of it!"

"That's the spirit!" the succubus reassured, patting him on the head before whispering into his ear. "If it ever becomes too much to bear, take this," she put a demon head pendant into his palm, "Immortality is not for everyone. I can heal you, take away the pain, forever. Rub it and I'll find you." she said, her voice breathy.

His skin tingled at her voice, and as he looked away from her chasm of red cleavage, he saw in her eyes, just for a moment, a glimmer of sympathy, and then it was gone.

Her gaze lingered on him for a moment before she flicked her hair back once more, hoping he didn't catch her look. "Well that's that! I'll see you two lovebirds later, or maybe never!"

"Wait!" Suzy called out, her voice groggy from her feast on Stan.

"Yes, cutie?" said Varaya.

"What happened to Marden?"

Varaya giggled for a moment, her massive cleavage shaking with her girlish laugh. "Oh...he's where he belongs now. Let's just say...he was satisfied." she curtsied, blowing a kiss to Stan. "Farewell!" she cackled, before disappearing in a blaze of maroon demonic flame, the echo of her laughter filling the room.

Stan couldn't help but notice a tinge of disappointment on Suzy's face as she heard Varaya's report. Cinders of rage smoldered in his heart. "Tell me Suzy, would you have turned me or just killed me if Marden was still around?"

She was taken aback, her eyes widening as she searched for an answer. "Well Stan...I don't know what...I mean...I don't have to answer that!" she snapped, her angelic face contorting with disdain.

Just as he thought. He didn't have to touch her to sense the truth, even in death he was to be used, never her first choice, just the man she needed because there was none else by. He put on his clothes quickly, wanting to leave her behind.

"Stan please don't be angry..." she soothed, her sinfully smooth body came up behind his as she lightly ground herself against his back. She rested her chin on his shoulder, speaking softly into his ear. "I don't think I've seen you upset before and...and..."

"Just shut the fuck up. I'm fuckin thirsty, gotta go drain some poor bastard and then bang my parasitic cunt of a girlfriend so I don't go insane." he barked, years of pent up frustration coursing through his voice. "Pack up all your shit too. If it isn't packed when I come back, it stays behind. We need to be on the move." He broke out of her embrace, not sparing so much as a kiss as he put on his jacket.

"Be ready, when I come back." he turned around briskly, staring directly into her eyes. "Or I leave without you." He slammed the door on his way out, the gesture knocking over some of her baubles and trinkets on nearby shelves.

Suzy slowly backpedaled, sitting her perfect bottom down on her cushy bed, staring dumbfounded at the door. Stan had never acted like that before! And the threat of him leaving her touched her deeply....who knew what was out there? Other vampires? Werewolves? Certainly demons, not to mention vampire hunters.

She needed him more than ever. Her pussy had become moist from his new found backbone. Was he always like that, or was the vampirism to blame? Either way, she liked this new Stan.

That night, as Suzy packed her things, a tiny little ember flared to life in her damned heart. More than just carnal vampiric lust, the beginnings of genuine compassion and love were stirring in her heart for a man she didn't think she would "love" in a million years.

Perhaps she was not as cursed as she thought.

12