The Vanilla Test - Day 05

Story Info
A close shave.
1.8k words
4.53
31.4k
13

Part 5 of the 10 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 09/12/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gretchen followed her new routine getting ready for work the next day, staying naked until the last possible second. First thing at work, she cleared taking the afternoon off, and spent the morning making sure she had everything wrapped up before she left for the weekend. At about 1:00 she took off, and went to pick up Petra. Petra tossed her bag in the back before climbing in next to Gretchen. She told Gretchen to drive off to the same park where she had done her naked run the night before. Gretchen immediately protested.

"Hey, running naked at night is one thing, but I'm not doing that in the day. I'm not vanilla, but I'm not getting arrested either."

"Woah girl, we're not doing that, don't worry. I have other plans." That got Gretchen even more worried. They chatted as she drove, and soon they were at the park. Early on a Friday afternoon the park was almost completely empty. A few joggers here and there, but all the picnic shelters were all empty. Petra led her into the park and across a large field. The walk was hot in the sun, but Gretchen thought she might be sweating for other reasons. The anticipation of not knowing what was coming was really getting to her. Finally, they sat at a table and looked around. The shelter was in a bit of a gully and was less visible to anyone jogging in the park. Gretchen looked in all directions, but couldn't see anyone. Petra set her bag on the table, and began pulling out whatever it was she had brought. A small bowl, a thermos, a mug, and a small bag were soon all on the table. Gretchen was perplexed.

"I've been checking out some of this internet stuff that you're so into," Petra smiled wickedly, "and I noticed that most of the girls you see don't have a muff. I think it's so if you're an exhibitionist that you can be sure everyone will see you. So I want you to strip from the waist down and shave your coochie." She was laughing as she said it.

"Here?" Gretchen was horrified. She had always been proud of her luxurious bush, it made her feel so womanly. Shaving it would make her look like a baby, it seemed wrong. To say nothing of doing it in broad daylight in a public park.

"It's quiet here, and if you go quickly, I'm sure you'll be done before anyone sees you. Of course, don't go too quickly, you wouldn't want to nick anything," Petra smirked, "but you'd better get those pants off." She pulled a cordless trimmer out of the bag and held it out to her.

Gretchen looked all around, then mentally shrugged her shoulders, and undid the zipper on her slacks. Soon she was naked from the waist down. She sat at the picnic bench, facing out, and spread her legs. Pausing a moment to reflect on what she was doing, she decided that it would always grow back. She used the clippers and quickly had reduced her glorious bush to stubble. Petra took the thermos, poured a little hot water in the bowl, and then pulled out a shaving brush, dipped in the bowl, and made some foam in the mug.

"Here you go sweetie, use the brush to get good and lathered."

Gretchen looked up to take the mug, and then noticed that Petra had the motion capture in her other hand. She should have known that this would end up on video. She took the mug and brush, and ran it all over her mound and down along her slit. The feeling was unbelievable. The warm brush going along her lips, caressing her clit, she loved the feeling. A flash of light let her know that Petra had taken a picture of her as well.

"Is that really necessary?" Gretchen razzed her.

"I'm telling you, those guys who saw your picture from the other night, they want more," Petra laughed, and snapped another photo.

Gretchen kept looking around to see if anyone would see her, but the coast was still clear. Petra handed her a razor, telling her that it was a brand new blade. Slowly, and very carefully, Gretchen shaved herself. She kept having to pull on her lips and touch her clit, sending warm waves over her body as she did. The whole experience, touching herself, being so exposed in public, having Petra right there and taking a video, it was really getting to her.

Suddenly she saw a couple women in the distance, jogging. She slapped her legs together and cowered down so they wouldn't see. The women paid her no notice, and soon were out of sight again.

"Get going again girl," Petra urged her on. Gretchen went back to work, and soon had finished shaving her mound and along her lips. Petra wasn't done though.

"Don't forget your butt crack, I can see a few hairs there. But before you do, give me your bra."

Gretchen was getting good at taking her bra off under her top, and soon she handed it over. She took the mug and brush and worked up her crack, moving it back and forth across her asshole. It felt kind of funny, and she felt very dirty for even doing it. She had to squat on the ground to reach back there with the razor, but soon she was completely hairless. She sat back on the bench and Petra handed her a bottle of lotion.

"Rub that in, it will keep the skin nice and smooth where you shaved."

Gretchen did as she was told, and was soon rubbing lotion all over her crotch, which with the warm sun hitting it felt unbelievably good. She let out a small moan.

"Keep going," Petra said, "the guys will love this, but pull your top up." Gretchen pulled her top up to show her boobs, and then kept rubbing herself as Petra videoed, and soon she could feel the pressure building up.

"You didn't really rub it down by your butt," Petra commented, "I think the guys would like to see that."

Gretchen smiled as her finger drifted down and rubbed the lotion along the crack of her ass.

"Use you other hand back there. Yeah good. Now stick a finger in."

"What?" Gretchen had done a lot of stuff before, but sticking a finger in her butt seemed really perverted.

"Go ahead, girls do it on the internet all the time"

Carefully Gretchen pressed her index finger on her back hole, and worked it in until she had two knuckles inside her. Her other hand went back to her sex, and soon she was back on her way to an orgasm. She loved the slippery feeling of her newly shaved sex, and she felt so dirty doing this in public with a finger buried in her butt hole. The total scene was coming together in a way that blew her mind.

"Holy crap someone's coming," Petra hissed. Gretchen looked and saw a guy in some kind of a uniform about fifty yards off, looking at them and walking straight towards them. "Quick get dressed!" Gretchen pulled her pants on, grabbed her shoes, and ran for the car. Petra had all the stuff and was right behind her. When they got to the car, it didn't look like he had followed them, but they didn't wait around to see. Gretchen jumped in, started the car, and as soon as Petra was in they took off.

Soon laughter replaced terror. "Oh my God, I can't believe I did that. That was unbelievable," Gretchen said, still on a high. Petra laughed, saying the look on her face when she saw the guy was priceless, and she said she was sorry that Gretchen didn't get to cum, but that she had to get back to work. Disappointed, Gretchen drove her back to her office. When they got there, Gretchen got out of the car to say goodbye. She reached out and hugged her friend, and whispered in her ear.

"Thanks for this, I really like the way it feels now that it's shaved."

Petra seemed flustered again. Gretchen smiled to herself, it was so unlike Petra to not be in control. They said goodbye again, and then Gretchen got in her car and drove off. Her first thought was to put her underwear back on, but it turned out Petra had taken that. She figure what the hell, lots of people had seen her nipples poking out her top this week, and the feel of her slacks on her newly shaved snatch kept her focused on how turned on she was. She ran a few errands, did some grocery shopping, and went home. Once inside her apartment she stripped naked, and relished the feeling of sliding her finger along her slick skin.

She felt like she should do something extreme, something that would impress Petra. She considered calling for pizza and answering the door naked. It was exactly the kind of thing she could see Petra doing to her, but without Petra telling her, she just couldn't do it. She even picked up the phone and dialed a couple times, but she chickened out before the phone connected. She got out her laptop and decided to surf instead. She checked her email, and saw that Petra had sent her something.

Hey Vanilla Girl,

Here's a few videos for you and some stills. I've already blurred the face on the stills, pick a couple out and post them for the guys. The videos are for you.

P

Gretchen opened all the files and was amazed. There was the video of her butt in the changing booth in the store, of her masturbating at night in the park, and then today's close shave. Gretchen couldn't believe the wanton look on the face of the girl in the videos. It was like she was a whole different person. Gretchen rubbed her newly shaved sex as the girl on the video shaved herself.

She turned that video off, deciding to save it for later. She opened the photos, and saw that Petra had blurred her face in every one, making it somewhat safe to post them. Even still, the idea made Gretchen swoon. Her naked body, now totally exposed, shown to millions of horny people around the world, it just blew her mind. Finally she picked one, and posted it to the site that Petra had posted her earlier picture. She chose one of her when she was almost done shaving herself. She wanted to post one of her masturbating with her finger up her rear, but she just couldn't bring herself to do it.

She spent the rest of the night watching the video of herself shaving, and then diddling herself while fingering her bum. She even worked a finger in there again, and came again and again, until she wore herself out.