All Comments on 'The Vassal Academy Ch. 10'

by SavannahMann

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
So far 9 chapters and 3 1/2 pages

too long

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
WW good story

write more, much more

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Must have more

I want to keep reading, I am waiting for the next chapter. Please write more, the longer the better.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Fascinating story !

Unlike a previous comment, your real readers value HIGHLY the care you have taken with characters and their progress,

the settings and plot actions. There are only a few minor

errors and so many many positive aspects to your Academy that some of us would wish that it was real! I'm looking forward to further chapters and more answers as we see the

clients coming in and more training accomplished.

smy3thsmy3thalmost 16 years ago
I am enthralled

All us vassals of your story are begging for more. Fabulous!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

I absolutely loved Thomas's inspection of Diane in this chapter! I love your work, glad to know theres another person like me in savannah.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Very hot chapter

Enjoyed it, thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Orgasm Control and safe words

Whilst I can clearly see the benefits of orgasm control there’s a lot to be said for the unstoppable orgasm that when it hits it totally rocks your world.

Love the author’s sense of humour and irony, ex sex slaves training consenting adults to become slaves. I expect there probably is a good market for a bdsm finishing school (puns intended), the one in the story would need to adapt to cover those who are and want to be submissives as opposed to seeking to turn all candidates into slaves.

TPE isn’t my thing I’m not cut out for 24/7 D/s and whilst safewords are discussed and stated as available if the House Slaves safeword then not only are they out of the immediate scene but out of a job and a home. That opens the risk that they won’t safe word if that need arises. Even the best Doms/ Masters etc (or f variation) can make mistakes or loose control for all that they strive to be omnipotent and omniscient it’s just not humanly possible all of the time. I fully agree that the best dominants are those who’ve experienced what their sub is experiencing. So what can appear to work in a story only does so because it’s a story and not reality.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous