All Comments on 'The Vassal Academy Ch. 12'

by SavannahMann

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
The Academy Triumphs!

The series concludes with the legend 'born'. I would hope

that SavannahMann will choose to continue the thread with

other stories with these very interesting characters. Surely

the Master's Master deserves more tales and triumphs?

Thank you for a well-done story series; I could only wish it was a reality instead of just a fantasy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
The end?

Noo! I enjoyed these so much I wish it wasnt ending so soon. I hope to see more of the work like this and if you ever found an academy like this let me know my girl could you some work as well!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
I've gotten so attached to your characters!

Please tell me there's more stories coming. There's so much left to tell! Does Ann complete her apprenticeship? What about the next student? Did they hire another house slave? Chef certainly needs some help in the kitchen.

I've really enjoyed this series. Though I'm not a participant in the lifestyle, I do connect with the concept of graceful service and striving for excellence. thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Excellent

Minor character and tense mixups, otherwise, awesome plot and characters. Wonderfully written. Bravo!

Rad'lRad'lover 13 years ago
A well presented

tale. Good plot, good characters, and a cliff hanger at the end of each chapter.

Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
David is a sub

When does cathy make david her sub and give all his money to the academy?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous