The Vassal Academy Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Devon nodded and rose himself. "If you want to see Josh tormented, you have time."

Ann shook her head. "No, I think he passes with Diane because he's not attracted to her. I think he's hot for Geneva."

Devon stopped and turned towards her. "What?"

"Geneva, she's been working out for years in the Army. Her shoulders are almost masculine. She's been working out daily for something like seven years. Don't tell me you didn't notice. Jeannette and Diane are girls, and they look like girls. Geneva is a former soldier, and has broad shoulders from the physical training." Ann said like she stated the obvious.

"Rebecca, do you think we missed that?" Devon asked.

"He's bi sexual, but he's mostly gay, is that it?" Rebecca asked.

Devon nodded. "If he's attracted to masculine traits, Geneva is kind of butch. She still has that tomboy feel about her."

Rebecca looked at Ann and asked. "When did you figure that out?"

Ann looked down. "After he passed Jeannette, I realized that Geneva was more muscular, more masculine in a way, and even with squirming, which is what he said Geneva did to break his concentration, he passed her. Same techniques, different people doing it."

Devon waved at them and they went into the office. "We have to test this."

"How did he respond when you passed him from phase one?" Rebecca asked.

"He didn't scream ouch, but I don't know otherwise. He's in the bag." Devon said.

Andre walked in and seemed surprised to find them in the office. "He passed again tonight, six minutes this time." He smiled at the group as he relayed the information.

"We're starting to wonder if he's attracted to Geneva."

"He didn't pass Jeannette the first night." Andre protested, as he was brought up to date on the discussion.

"No one passes the first night, they're always excited about getting a hummer." Devon said.

"Want to bet he can hold out against Geneva tomorrow night?" Ann asked.

Andre listened to the overview and sighed as he sat. "I didn't even think of that, Geneva's more athletic." Then he considered. "Diane has a body that is almost boyish though, her breasts are very small, and her body has very little curve to it."

"Tomorrow night, let's try something new." Devon said. "Let's let Jeannette at him again, and this time, I want her to use level two tricks."

Andre raised an eyebrow. "How long?"

"Wait a minute." Devon said considering the situation anew. "We're doubting ourselves, and trying to find a way that we can prove or disprove our assumption. When he had Jeannette for ten minutes, he didn't make it. When he had Diane who only has the first half of phase two, he didn't last ten minutes. Diane and Jeannette don't arouse him less; he's just able to ignore them better. Let's figure out what Geneva's doing that the other two aren't."

Ann frowned. "I was looking only at the first half, the getting him erect."

"No, you were doing it right, looking at it from a fresh point of view. None of us noticed the connection, and you're doing your job, bringing it to us." Devon said.

The group talked for another hour tossing ideas and finally it was decided that there was only one way to find out, they had to test Geneva to see what she's doing.

Devon glanced at the clock and sighed. "It's past ten so let's call it a night. I'll get us to test the girls tomorrow."

Ann had agreed early on to this idea, since that was the only way to do it. However there was concern that the girls would feel as if their dedication and ability to follow orders was being questioned. Devon said that could be allayed by explaining the purpose, was to double check that everything was being done the way that master wanted, no one would get in trouble, even if Geneva was using higher level tricks than she was supposed to without thinking of it.

At six forty, Jeannette knocked on Devon's door to receive her orders. "Good morning Jeannette."

"Good Morning Master." Jeannette replied.

"OK, let's get them up and running. Josh to Ballet, Crystal to Oral arts. I want Geneva in Live test room one, and I want Diane in arousal training, I think her rings can take it." Devon said. "After arousal I've have her back in Oral arts this morning."

"Yes Master. I guess I'll be in the kitchen with Chef?"

"No, you'll be around Admin. There's a question as to why Josh responded to Geneva, but not to you, or Diane. Master Andre is going to test her oral arts, first phase one, and then as far as she's gotten. It shouldn't take too long, and then she'll be in to start clean up and lunch prep. There is nothing wrong. In fact, ask her to come see me before the showers, I'll push her breakfast back if need be." Devon said.

"Yes Master, Geneva to you, and then hygiene." Jeannette said.

"Go to it Jeannette."

Jeannette was off and running getting the girls in the staff room up. Geneva looked confused but obeyed. She hit the restroom on the staff level to empty her bladder and then reported to Master Devon's room.

"Come on in Geneva, and relax. You aren't in trouble, nor have you done anything wrong." Devon began. "We were talking last night trying to figure out why Josh responded to you, but not Jeannette and Diane after the first night."

Geneva knelt before Devon as he spoke understanding this was going to take more than a minute. "He said I squirmed around, and he couldn't ignore me Master." Geneva said.

"Jeannette squirmed, so did Diane, and he didn't respond to them. We think he's attracted to you, or you are possibly, and definitely unintentionally doing something above phase one."

Geneva shook her head with her eyes open wide. "Oh no Master. I've only done phase one. I tested again to make sure that I knew what it was."

Devon held up his hand. "I just said you're not in trouble. Like Jeannette and Diane, you would not knowingly disobey us for anything." Devon said gently. "Master Andre is going to give you a quick test, and once we rule that out, we suspect that it may be that Josh likes you."

Geneva smiled a bit. "Yes Master."

Devon looked at her for a moment. "You think he likes you?"

"Yes Master. He tends to pay closer attention to me. At least, I think he does."

Devon chuckled. "We should have saved ourselves the trouble of talking about it for an hour last night and just asked you. Why do you say that?"

"When we were cleaning the hallway Master, he kept looking at me and then screaming as he hit the pins." Geneva said.

Devon nodded. "Thank you Geneva, for now let's double check that with Master Andre after breakfast, and then you're in the Kitchen. You can clean up here this morning, and join the others at breakfast."

"Yes Master." Geneva said. She had a huge smile.

"You like that he likes you Geneva?" Devon asked as she started to close the door.

"Master, I know you'll use it to further his training, and I love serving the Masters." Geneva answered with a bit of a wicked smile.

Devon chuckled as Geneva closed the door to his wave.

As he filled them in at breakfast Ann nodded. "OK, so we're right, he does like Geneva. So what do we do now? Have him test with her every night, or do we keep them apart?"

Devon looked around the table. "I say we torment the hell out of him."

Rebecca laughed. "I was about to say the same thing. In fact, we can torment Geneva while we're tormenting him. Two with one stone."

"We'll look at it later, for now, get to class and teach them something." Devon said.

Crystal shuffled to her first class, taking small running steps with the ankle chain in place. She got to Oral arts and again found Mistress Ann waiting for her.

Diane watched Crystal go into Oral Arts and then continued down the hall to Arousal training. Master Thomas was waiting for her. "Good morning Slave Diane, hop up on the table, and let me check those rings first." Thomas said.

Diane sat on the table and then positioned her legs in the provided stirrups. "Master, Geneva checked them last night, she said they were still a little pink, and needed another few days." Thomas quickly strapped her legs, and then her waist to the table.

Thomas looked at the rings and then rubbed one turning it slightly, then the second one was turned. He nodded to himself. "She's right, another few days and you'll be humping like new, but we're not going to be playing with them exactly." Thomas began. He walked around to her head and sat on a stool looking down her body. "We're going to explore your mind, and find out what turns you on today."

Diane glanced up at him and then looked away sheepishly. "Yes Master."

"Diane, I understand that everyone has a favorite. My favorite color is green. My favorite band is the Rolling Stones." Thomas said simply. "Which Master is your favorite?"

Diane bit her lip and looked worriedly at him. "I don't have a favorite Master, I love you all." Jeannette had been specific in telling the slaves may have a favorite they didn't belong to any one master, but to them all.

"Jeannette's favorite is Master Devon. She loves me, and loves the rest of us. She would happily obey us in any thing we told her to do. She loves Master Devon above us all though, he had a lot to do with her training, so that makes sense. There's nothing wrong with that, so long as you don't think you belong to any one Master." Thomas explained as he brushed some hair away from Diane's face.

Diane had a tear in her eye. "Master, you're sweet, even when you whip me. If you asked, I'd love to service you every night."

Thomas nodded and smiled shyly. "Thank you Diane. Now, the idea behind arousal training is to get the idea of pleasure associated to the commands, in this case, slave cunt." Thomas ran a finger along her jaw line almost absent-mindedly. "This presents you with a problem. You might be facing someone you're not too terribly fond of, perhaps a visiting master, and told to get yourself ready."

Diane bit her lip, she was nearly ready now. His caresses were so gentle, so tender.

Thomas continued to talk to Diane. "Now, as you face a Master or Mistress, or perhaps another slave, and are ordered to get yourself ready, the trick is to subconsciously be thinking of the thing or person you do enjoy, if you understand my meaning."

"I think I do Master." Diane said.

"We mentioned Slave Jeannette. When she fucked Luke, you were there weren't you?"

"Yes Master." Diane nodded slowly, staring at Thomas. "She just jumped right on top of him."

"She wasn't thinking about Luke, she was thinking about pleasing her master, that's her trigger." Thomas said gently and carefully.

"Yes Master." Diane said as she arched her back a bit as his finger made slow circles on her upper chest. Her breathing had increased and she licked her lips more frequently.

Thomas leaned down and whispered into her ear. "Slave, I want to fuck your cunt, I want to slide my cock deeply into your cunt. If you're dry, I won't enjoy myself, and neither will you. Will you get wet for me slave?"

Diane's pupils had dilated and her face was flushed. She nodded. "Yes Master."

Thomas slid his hand down gently strumming her body and found her wet, and willing. He smiled at her and softly said. "Would you like me to fuck you slave? It might hurt your rings, but I'll be gentle with you because of it."

Diane moaned in anticipation and nodded her head. "Please Master. It's been so long."

Devon went into his office and then called to Jeannette. She entered his office and waited. Devon was seated at his desk and said. "Jeannette, I believe that Josh is attracted to Geneva, and I want to torment him with that, but without giving him the opportunity to enjoy himself. I have a suggestion and want your opinion."

"Yes Master." Jeannette replied as she walked to his desk and knelt beside his chair.

Devon outlined his idea, and Jeannette said she believed it would work as Master Devon predicted it would.

Geneva was kneeling and sucking on Andre's cock. She had been told to use first the phase one tricks, and had complied. Then she'd been told to go the distance. She was using her tricks from station six, and swirling her tongue as taught at seven.

Andre gripped her head as he ejaculated into her mouth. Geneva sucked him happily her twinkling eyes reflecting her joy.

Thomas slid himself gently into Diane's wet pussy, allowing her to get used to him before he started to slowly slide in and out of her. Diane groaned in passion and reveled in the pain and pleasure from the still tender rings dragging on his cock. Jeannette was right, this was heavenly.

Thomas slowly started to pump, making sure not to go too fast, nor to enter her fully, unwilling to trap and twist the rings. He reached his thumb for the ring that went through her clit hood, and brushed it gently.

"Master please I'm going to." Diane managed to get out before she came.

Thomas smiled. Diane always wanted to wait, and would wait until too late to ask permission.

He strummed the clit ring as she bucked wildly under him. The inner labia ring was bumped every time he inserted himself, and bounced along with him. Diane was in heaven, jerking wildly in the straps that held her.

Thomas assumed she would hurt now, so he gave himself the command to ejaculate. These were OK orgasms, nothing great. Certainly nothing like the ones that come naturally, but they were part of the training, and used as needed.

Diane moaned beneath him. "Oh Master." She breathed as he pumped into her.

"Slave, you came without permission again." Thomas chided her.

"Master, I tried, the rings, they intensify everything."

Thomas nodded. "Yes, they do don't they."

Thomas walked around the table and Diane twisted her head to suck him clean. After he was clean Thomas again stroked her jaw line and smiled at her. "I can't, and wouldn't forgive you for coming without permission even if it was just you and I in this world."

Diane nodded. "I'm sorry master, I tried, but it broke over me so fast." Diane really had been surprised by the power and speed of the orgasm. These rings were something all right.

"How do you feel now slave? How are your rings?"

"Tender Master, I'll ask Geneva to make sure I didn't tear anything, but thank you for fucking me Master." Diane said smiling.

Thomas walked to the foot and examined the rings carefully. "They're still a little pink, sore obviously. No tearing visible, and no white or angry red so we should get away with it this time."

"Yes Master." Diane said relieved.

"I think I have a suitable punishment for your daring to steal my orgasms slave." Thomas said as he ran a hand along her ribs. She shuddered. "Yes master?"

"Tomorrow, you'll have anal training, after breakfast. Instead of the small probe, I'm going to use the torment probe. It's remote controlled, and vibrates. It's only a little larger than the other one, but will make you insane when any and all of the Masters hit the button from time to time to torment you." Thomas said.

Diane shuddered and looked up at him. "Master, I'm supposed to be in the kitchen tomorrow, I don't want to break any dishes."

"Oh, if you break any dishes, I'll just punish you more." Thomas answered casually.

He released Diane's straps and helped her to her feet. "Ok, you've passed your first arousal training slave, I want you to go and start cleaning upstairs."

"Yes Master." Diane said and hustled to obey.

Geneva was in the kitchen cleaning up and helping Chef with lunch. At lunch, Devon announced his plans for Josh tonight.

"Ok, here's how we're going to torment Josh with Geneva. While Diane is blowing Josh, Geneva is going to be blowing Andre. I want you positioned far enough to the side so he has to turn his head to see you clearly. I want him to be offered the distraction of both of the people he's shown interest in are right there doing what he wants to be doing." Devon explained.

Andre smiled widely. "He won't last two minutes that way."

Ann shook her head. "Jesus, where do you people get these ideas?"

Rebecca nodded appreciatively. "When he fails?"

"Diane keeps working him, keeping him right on the edge, while Geneva and Andre finish. Andre, consider full sex, cunt only since she's not anal trained. With her newly healed rings, she should come often, and with a little effort, loudly." Devon elaborated.

"Oh God." Rebecca said. "He'll be ready to pop. Make sure Diane understands she's not to let him come."

"Speaking of Diane, I'm going to have her in the anal vibrator tomorrow. I'll get the remotes tested and have one for everyone tomorrow." Thomas said.

Ann looked confused. "I thought she was getting the small probe again."

"She was, but she stole orgasms from me. Those rings sent her over the edge, she was speechless and drooling as she bucked and came." Thomas said.

Devon shook his head. "All this stealing of orgasms going on. I have to wonder if orgasm control needs to be pushed up some."

"Well, at least you know your staff is happy." Andre said smiling.

"Get to work, all of you." Devon said chuckling.

Ann walked to Ballet with Rebecca and asked. "What's with the remotes and this probe thing?'

"Oh, just Thomas tormenting Diane. We'll all have remote controls for the probe. Every once in a while, just hit the button, whenever you feel like it. It will trigger the vibrating plug that Diane will be wearing, and should get her on edge. We try to find a reason for them to wear it during their training, so they start to associate anal training and arousal in their minds." Rebecca said as they arrived and found Crystal kneeling wearing the ankle chains, waist cincher, and posture collar.

Ann made a note to ask more about that later. Diane hadn't appeared to be in pain, but she wasn't the one to ask, Jeannette was. "Slave Crystal, let's jump ring in, stand up for me." Ann said reaching for the small cane she preferred, unwilling to trust her experience with the larger canes to cause her to misjudge the power, and pain, being inflicted.

She tapped Crystal here and there as she moved through the motions. Finally she nodded as Crystal got pretty close to slave mouth, slave kneel, stand, and walking which was easier once the chains had been removed. Ann turned and glanced at Rebecca and got a nod, time to introduce the next position. "OK Crystal, your next position is Slave Cunt one. You're to lie on your back, pulling your legs apart, and widely opening them. Knees are up and out of Master's way."

Crystal complied, and Ann tapped her thighs to get them farther apart, and then her shins to get them higher. As Ann tapped and corrected she noticed that Crystal's vulva was swollen, and saw the hint of moisture showing serious arousal.

Rebecca noticed too. Wondering how the girl would react to a little humiliation she decided to step forward. Ann saw this and allowed Rebecca to stride slowly up. "Mistress Ann, perhaps you noticed the state our poor slave is in?"

"I did Mistress Rebecca." Ann said playing along.

Crystal blushed slightly and focused on maintaining her very exposed position.

"Our little slave is a slut. Look at that cunt, swollen, why give her another few minutes and she'll be dripping like a bad faucet." Rebecca said tapping the thigh next to the swollen vulva.

Ann sighed and shook her head, playing her part in this little charade. "Perhaps Slave Crystal didn't understand that in Ballet are the commands for the position only, not the physical reaction?"

"Perhaps Slave Crystal thinks we're here to make her feel good." Rebecca decided it had been enough. "Slave, do you think we should make you feel good?"

"No Mistress." Crystal said.

"Well, you certainly appear to be enjoying yourself. Perhaps if you work a little harder in this class, you'll earn some real pleasure." Rebecca cooed.