The Vassal Academy Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Crystal was back to being whipped into Ballet shape in a moment.

Josh arrived at his erection control after dinner, with both Jeannette and Geneva walking with him. They hadn't said anything about both of them going to class to tease him, but they both accompanied him to the room.

In the room he found Master Andre and Mistress Ann. He walked and knelt before Master Andre and waited.

"Josh, great. Today, I want you in the chair, sitting and relaxing a bit since you're doing so well. Of course, we're going to strap you in, we wouldn't want you thinking this is a hotel." Andre said easily.

Josh sat and allowed himself to be bound. Once his wrist, and ankles were secured Andre began his instructions. "OK, Jeannette you work Josh over. Josh, I want you to last seven minutes tonight, you gave me six last night, and I'm very pleased with you."

Josh wondered what Geneva was doing here now. Jeannette knelt before him and began to suck his cock. Josh blanked his mind and focused on NASA again, this time struggling to consider the pictures from the Hubble.

"Geneva, so I don't get bored, slave Mouth." Andre said next as he stood off to the side of Josh.

Josh's head whipped to the right and his mouth was open in surprise.

Geneva knelt before Master Andre and looked up at him expectantly. Both Andre and Master Devon had briefed her before dinner. "Yes Master." She smiled up at him, obviously excited by the prospect.

Andre presented his cock to her and Josh's eyes locked on it. He licked his lips. Geneva took it into her mouth and began to suck it happily. She wasn't using level one tricks, she was obviously working it using every trick she knew.

Josh felt himself stiffen as he imagined what it would be like to be either one of them. To suck on Andre's cock would be glorious, he was so beautiful. Geneva was squirming and so obviously excited about this. Her breasts jiggled and Josh groaned in arousal.

Ann saw Josh losing, and knew Jeannette would carefully insure that Josh didn't come. She smiled as Josh realized he was losing and tried to focus his mind. He turned to face front, but his head kept turning to his right, to see the show Andre and Geneva were putting on.

"That's a good slave Geneva, you keep this up, and I may fuck that recently healed cunt of yours."

Geneva squirmed more at this promise and if possible, it seemed she was actually working harder.

Josh closed his eyes, he tried to focus, but found himself looking right again. His cock throbbed painfully at the imagined scene of fucking Geneva, or being fucked by Andre.

Ann watched the clock approach seven minutes and said "Time, Jeannette, kneel."

Andre said. "Hold on Geneva, I've got to check Josh, and then we'll continue."

Geneva backed away, and as instructed seemed to present the air of disappointed pouting.

Andre turned with his own impressive hard on standing straight out and shook his head. "Oh no Josh, what happened?"

"Master. I tried." Josh stammered his eyes locked on the huge cock that Master Andre had.

"Josh, you wanted to fuck Geneva didn't you?" Andre asked walking to him. "She's really very good. You should see her squirm when a cock goes into her hot little cunt."

Geneva squirmed a bit at this description of her habits.

"Master, please forgive me." Josh said his cock twitching

Andre walked before him and stood there, cock facing cock, and Josh groaned looking at it. "I suppose you'd like to feel my cock shoved in you? Perhaps you'd like to suck my cock?"

Josh nodded and said. "Yes Master."

Andre waved a hand and Jeannette moved out of the way, as Andre knelt before Josh. He took Josh's cock in his hand and said. "I like a nice cock too Josh. I was thinking of having yours myself, if you passed."

Josh groaned and his hips jerked a bit as he tried to fuck into Andre's hand. Andre lowered his head and kissed Josh's cock, then sucked it deeply into his mouth one time, backing completely away before Josh could come.

"I can't do that though, you didn't earn any reward." Andre said sadly. He stood up and took his shirt off revealing his muscular chest. "Jeannette, keep him on edge, don't let him come. Geneva, slave cunt." Waving his hand he pointed to where he wanted her.

Geneva squirmed around and anxiously positioned herself as Master had directed. Her eyes were locked on Andre's raging cock. Her pussy almost vibrated in need.

Andre knelt behind her and slid his length into her gently. He sighed contentedly and began to thrust gently into her. He ignored Josh's sob from his left, focusing on fucking Geneva.

Ann wondered again how she had found such a wide sadistic streak in her. Josh was in hell right now, the two people he was most attracted to were fucking each other, and he knew he wasn't going to be involved, and he wasn't going to get any release. She saw him look pleadingly at Jeannette. Ann almost told him to save the effort; Jeannette would have to be beaten nearly to death before she would knowingly disobey Master's order.

"Master, I'm going to come soon, please give me permission." Geneva begged him.

"No slave, not yet." Andre said as he slapped her ass.

Geneva sobbed. "Master, I can't hold it off much longer, please Master, please."

"Oh, spoiled slut, very well. Come for me now." Andre said.

Geneva relaxed and allowed her orgasm to wash over her and she gasped. "Oh Yes. God Yes. Fuck that's so good Master." Geneva cried as pleasure pulsed out from her clit.

Andre smiled and said. "Good slave, obeying your Master always. Come as often as you like for the rest of this fucking."

Geneva gasped in surprise and turned to look at him. She saw his smile and he nodded his head. Yes, he was serious. Geneva ground back at him harder and reached down to frig her own clit, she was allowed to come as she wanted.

She came again, crying in pleasure, and then Andre reached around and grabbed her clit, and worked the ring hard as he fucked her. Geneva started to come in a long series of rapid fire little explosions. She cried out in passion and in pleasure, her words utterly instinctive, and no one could discern what they might be, but everyone understood them.

Crystal was polishing the brass on the sleeping floor. Master Thomas had said he would check on her before she was sent to bed.

Looking around sheepishly, she wondered if she could sneak a quick orgasm before someone noticed. Then she thought about it a second time. Obeying Master was the important thing, her torment served him, and that was what she needed to do.

Andre neared his orgasm, and he had already decided what would cause Josh unendurable torment. He glanced at Ann and had a wicked glint in his eye as he gave his next order. "Slave, I want to come on your face as I climax."

Ann blinked at him, not sure she'd heard him right. She almost turned and left the room, instead turning to look at Josh as he stared in absolute lust at Geneva and Andre. Ann understood that Andre wanted to make it as bad for Josh as he could, and knew that Josh dreamed of something like this.

Geneva cried out and said. "Yes Master, anything you want Master." God this was a hell of a good fucking.

"Now slave, turn and lay down, open your mouth." Andre ordered.

Geneva turned around and lay on her back and instantly opened her mouth and stared up at Andre.

Andre pumped his big cock in his hand, and he groaned as his orgasm began pulsing outwards. He ejaculating cock shot his come across Geneva's face and it was followed by a second, and third stream. After the fourth stream of semen, he started to slack off.

Josh cried. "Master, please." His cock was twitching, and Jeannette had retreated to the base of his cock now, afraid if she touched the big purple head he'd be able to climax.

Andre reached down and caressed Geneva's head, running his hand through her hair. "Thank you Slave, that was excellent."

Geneva beamed up at him and smiled. "Thank you Master, for allowing me to serve you."

Andre stood and reached for his pants. "That's enough Jeannette." He put his pants on and turned towards Josh as he slid his shirt over his head. "How are you doing Josh?"

"Master, please, let me serve you." Josh begged.

Andre shook his head. "Not until you learn to obey Josh."

"Master, please." Josh begged again.

"Jeannette, can you think of a way to clean Geneva up?" Andre asked.

Josh moaned. He just knew Andre's semen would taste like nectar.

"Master, I'd be happy to do that for her." Jeannette said.

Ann walked over and ran a finger though the mess on Geneva's face. She held it up and licked it off her finger. "Yes, essence of Andre. One of my favorites."

Josh's cock twitched obviously and painfully. He moaned and stared hatred and lust at Mistress Ann.

Andre was smiling hugely at Ann, knowing she was in role, and really enjoying being the bitch. He hesitated a moment.

"Jeannette, clean her up." Ann ordered casually. "She's such a little slut, she won't wash her face for a week savoring her time with Master Andre."

Geneva shuddered in pleasure, she still liked to be referred to in degrading terms like that, but she loved to serve Master now. She needed to obey him, or her.

Jeannette moved to kneel beside Geneva, and after kissing her gently, began to lick her face erotically. She understood what Master Andre wanted, to make it as painful for Josh as possible. In the middle of one lick she glanced up at Mistress Ann. She wasn't sure how Ann would react, so this was a double test. "Mistress, as our rings are healed now, is the restriction on playtime relaxed?"

Ann considered. "Sure Jeanette, you can go with Geneva and play with her, fuck her all night. Enjoy yourself, you've earned it, both of you." Ann said as though allowing the kids to go play outside.

Jeannette smiled down and said. "You heard that lover, we can fuck tonight."

Geneva lunged upwards and kissed Jeannette passionately.

"Go on Jeannette, both of you. I'll put Josh to bed now." Ann said. "Sleep training Josh, time to see if you can manage to sleep without disturbing Master."

Jeannette suspected she would have the duty and Ann shook her head slightly. She would take the duty herself.

They had to restrain Josh's hands behind him, and Ann almost suggested that they put the bag on him and smack it a few times to get him under control. They took him upstairs with a raging hard on, and you could smell the frustration leaking from him. He dripped several drops of pre-come as they walked down the hallway. Ann made a mental note to have the slaves mop, and sterilize the hallway.

Andre walked along holding Josh's other arm, and they got him upstairs and into the sleep training room. Putting him in the cage, Josh was horrified to see that Andre adjusted the top down a bit. Now, Josh could masturbate, only if he liked being electrocuted.

Josh was shocked for almost two hours straight as he twitched and jerked remembering the sights, sounds, and smells of Geneva and Andre fucking like that right in front of him.

Ann got the receiver after putting Crystal to bed. She killed the lights and the audible alarms everywhere except admin. There she set it for low. She saw a yellow light on in Devon's room, and she cycled the switch again. It went green when she turned the alarm to on in his room, but stayed yellow when she turned it off.

Going upstairs she knocked on Devon's door. After he answered she asked. "Do you have some sort of override for the alarms up here?"

Devon nodded. "I wanted to hear both Crystal, and Josh for a bit. What did you two do to him?" Devon asked with a grin. "He's in there sobbing now."

The alarm sounded softly in Devon's room, and Ann smiled wickedly. "Andre fucked Geneva, full on doggie romp, but came on her face, instead of inside. He had Jeannette lick her clean. They're playing down the hall right now."

Devon blinked and said. "Jesus that would have done it all right."

Andre spoke from behind Ann as he turned the corner. "Did you tell him about tasting it?"

Devon raised an eyebrow in question.

"I was just playing along Andre." Ann said. "Let me go check Josh." She did not want to see Devon's face as Andre filled him in on that part.

After two hours, Josh finally managed to settle down, and Ann checked on Crystal. She made notes in the training file, surfed the web a bit, and then went upstairs with the remote receiver to get some sleep herself. Devon's room signal was red now, which meant his alarm was turned off.

Morning rush started promptly, and Ann arrived at Breakfast. "Josh got about six hours again, I'm assuming he would have gotten more, if we had managed to get him under control before locking him in."

Devon gave her a wry grin. "The show you all put on was brilliant. I swear I couldn't have scripted it better."

Ann shrugged and said. "Just playing my part Devon, just playing my part. So where do you have me today?"

"How much sleep did you get?"

"Five hours or so. I'll be fine unless you want me to head to town tonight." Ann said. "I'll need a nap for that one."

Devon nodded. "OK, we have Geneva in the Kitchen, Diane is in Anal first Andre, then send her to Oral arts. Crystal is in phase one still, and then let's back off on the torment of Josh tonight. Rebecca, send Josh upstairs to clean, keep Crystal on the first floor Thomas."

They both nodded to the instructions. Devon continued to outline the day. "This afternoon, let's put Diane in massage therapy, she's nearly past phase two ballet and we can start to mix it up. Take Jeannette and have her demonstrate Andre."

"Right Boss." Andre said. "Want to put Geneva in anal too? It's no problem, she can work the kitchen with the belt and plug."

"Yes, that's good. I'll send her there as soon as she's in the kitchen. Then let's get Josh into sleep training again tonight. Instead of erection control, let's give him a dose of ejaculation control. Now, who do we have work him for that?" Devon asked.

"I presume we don't want Geneva to work him right?" Ann asked.

"Right. I want female superior, and I want timed. That leaves Jeannette or Diane." Devon said.

"Jeannette then. I used Diane yesterday, her rings have got to be hurting." Thomas said. "Unless you want me to work him over."

Devon considered and shook his head. "No, I don't want him getting too friendly with the trainers yet. I want him thinking he's not good enough to play with us." Devon frowned and continued. "I'll think about it today. Perhaps I'll let Geneva at him, but I'm not sure yet. Get to work everyone."

The group scattered and Ann was struck by the thought that Devon put into each person's training. What small change could be made to increase the effectiveness of the training. What little thing would push the student a bit farther?

The plugs were inserted into Diane first, and she was sent to oral arts. Master Thomas glanced at her and then reached into his pocket. Diane jumped as the anal vibrator activated for a few seconds.

As she worked Station Seven, and then eight again her belt would activate from time to time as other trainers tapped their buttons.

By lunch, as Diane worked on the first floor cleaning, she was wiggling now and then as the plug vibrated. It was weird at first, but now, it was arousing. Diane found herself getting hot at the random torment that the plug caused.

Ann was walking by and glancing at her reached in and tapped her own button. Diane jumped again and this time seemed to swivel her ass as though trying to get more stimulation from it.

Ann's eyebrow went up and she had to wonder if anal was really that good, or if Diane was just as strange as Jeannette, Rebecca, and apparently the guys were.

Biting her lip, Ann wondered if she should mention to Devon that she'd like to try a small plug, just to see what it's like.

In the afternoon, Jeannette demonstrated Massage Therapy to Diane, showing Diane how to work the various muscle groups to achieve maximum relaxation for the Master. Andre laid on the table and allowed his broad back and strong legs to be rubbed by Jeannette and Diane.

In the evening, they were having Josh meet in a different room. As he entered he found Andre and Jeannette waiting for him.

"OK Josh, we're going to see how long it takes you to pop your cork tonight. I'm going to have Jeannette work you, and if you last six minutes tonight, I'll be happy. Slave Cock two, and you are free to get erect." Andre said. "Jeannette help him get that thing up will you?"

"Yes Master." Jeannette said. She had been briefed; use level two cunt control, which meant some milking, but not much. Give Josh a chance to make it through the six-minute time.

Josh lay on the table, and watched as Jeannette worked his cock, making it hard and she licked the drop of pre come from the tip. "Oh, that's very nice."

"Yes, she's very talented." Andre agreed. "Ok, Jeannette, female superior, and fuck his brains out."

"Yes Master." Jeannette said smiling.

As Jeannette straddled him she smiled down at Josh. She slid herself down his seven-inch cock, and settled herself on it. Then she began to slide up and down, rocking gently as she got the best position, and she began to milk him as she settled down on his length.

Josh groaned as he felt her cunt gripping in sequence from time to time. She began to rock and bounce faster, reaching up to pinch her nipples. Josh groaned again as he felt his cock twitch in excitement.

Andre watched the show and when Josh finally came, he looked at the clock and nodded his head. Seven minutes, not a bad start.

Jeannette rolled off of Josh and glanced at Andre for instructions. "No, don't clean him. You clean Masters, not other slaves." Andre told her. "Josh, I'm very pleased with you tonight, seven minutes is a good start."

"Thank you Master." Josh said sweating.

Andre put Josh in the sleep-training cage and wished him a good night as he set the switches and turned the light off. He walked to the end of the hall and found Crystal's room light off. She was sleeping on the futon and smiling in the small light coming from the hallway.

Andre walked to the staff wing and found Geneva walked down the hall towards him. "Geneva, you have the duty tonight?'

"Yes Master. I'm going to stay up for a bit until Josh settles down, then I'm going to get some sleep."

"Good. Who put Crystal to bed?"

"I don't know Master, I thought she was cleaning the sleeping wing."

"OK, I'll find out in the morning. See you then."

Andre went to sleep and in the morning was at breakfast getting the report. Devon outlined it. "Josh slept nearly all night, only one trigger, so that's a victory there. Geneva said she got about six hours of sleep herself, and so I'm going to have her training today and Diane in the kitchen."

"Devon, when I put Josh in the cage, I found Crystal in her room with the lights out, who put her to bed?"

"I did, apparently just before you came up. She was stumbling around." Ann explained.

Andre nodded. "OK, I was just making sure she didn't do it on her own. No problem Ann."

Josh's torment would last another ten days, until his Master returned to pick him up.

Crystal had only a few days left in her weeks test.