All Comments on 'The Vassal Academy Ch. 25'

by SavannahMann

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
wolfshadowwolfshadowover 15 years ago
Good Stuff

Awsome, as ususal... Please write a little faster. :-P

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Glad you're back

Good stuff. Worth the wait.

Rad'lRad'labout 12 years ago
Reading the story again - - -

I'm in awe whilst enjoying SM's tale. He's got so many details down cold. It is almost, and I said almost, as good as being there - part of the story.

SylithSylithalmost 8 years ago
Makes sense

Devon didn't have experience figuring out how to deal with a slave based on clues from their past. Like he said, at the Farm, he was simply told he was a slave and his only purpose was to serve. The luxury of caring about such things to train is new based on the consensual model of the Academy.

They are all good at observations, recognizing behavior and dealing with it in patterns that work for them intuitively. Thats why they are trainers under the Society.

Devon is correct that Ann will make a better lead because she not only cares and has a strong protective streak, Devon has that too, but she was never a slave and won't submit to Dominique if she has a difference of conscience. Ann would never have followed the order to seduce Josh. Devon did.

It makes me wonder if the Society will allow her to be lead, and what happens the first time she refuses an order from Dominique?? They'll have to terminate her with extreme prejudice because firing wouldn't be enough to prevent her from any mission or people saving she felt strongly about.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous