The Vassal Academy Ch. 27

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“Sure, no problem.” Michael said as he lay back on the bed. “Good night Geneva, and thank you.”

“Thank you sir, and sweet dreams.” Geneva said as she got up and moved towards the door. In the hallway, she glanced to make sure the other doors were closed, and then she headed for the stairs.

In the staff wing, she found Jeannette in her room, listening to her radio. Geneva stopped and stepped in. “Jeannette, I think I was bad.”

“What’s up?” Jeannette asked.

Geneva told her and then sat on the chair. “I just didn’t want to stay there, if he had asked, or insisted, I would have but I came up with a lame excuse and dodged him.”

Jeannette looked sympathetic. “I know, I kind of cheated too.”

“You?” Geneva asked surprised.

“Yeah, I blew him using station twelve, and left him wondering what else we could do.” Jeannette said. “I knew when I started he’d never last using that.”

‘I guess we don’t like them much.” Geneva said. “Why?”

“They aren’t Masters, and they think all we are is our pussies.” Jeannette said with an edge to her voice. “It’s insulting as hell. You’re a great medic and a damn fine person. You care about people and animals. Crystal is a great kid, and becoming a great slave. Diane is a fabulous organizer, and really something special in an administrative role.” Jeannette said with an edge to her voice. “None of us are merely life support systems for out cunts.”

Geneva nodded and hug her knees for a minute. “That’s exactly what he made me feel like.” She looked at Jeannette. “Why is Master so much better?”

“Because Master knows us, knows our hearts, and appreciates us, all of us. Not just our cunts.” Jeannette nearly spat the word cunt. “Sometimes, serving Master means you tolerate someone who doesn’t understand you.”

“Are we in trouble?” Geneva asked.

Jeannette shook her head. “Master understands. Just try and be tolerant, these people are going to be the mothers of all squares.”

Geneva chuckled. “Yeah. It’s going to be a long week isn’t it?”

“Yeah.” Jeannette said. “I’ll talk to Master Devon, and tell him what we did, I’m sure he’ll understand. Besides, we did manage to get them to pop their corks right?”

Geneva nodded. “OK.” She stood and headed for the door. “I’ll see you in the morning.”

Jeannette lay down and closed her eyes. She didn’t feel guilty, she just didn’t like the squares is all.

Devon listened to the report in the morning and frowned. “I understand the reason, but tell Geneva, tell all of them. I know this is hard, and I know they’re squares and phonies. I also know you’re better than that. I know that each of you is a slave at heart, and serving Master doesn’t mean doing things you like, it means doing things that Master wants you to. Doing them to the best of your ability. Is that understood Jeannette?”

Jeannette hung her head. “Yes Master.”

“Jeannette, there will be no punishment this time. However, when I give you an assignment, when I give an assignment to any of the slaves, I expect the slave to do more than go through the motions, I expect them to put their hearts into whatever I tell them to do.” Devon continued. “No task is too small, and no task is too large for a slave.”

“Yes Master.”

Devon relaxed a bit. “That is now finished business, and to demonstrate my understanding of the difficulties, tell the slaves this. If they behave properly this week, while all the squares are here, I will give each of you a spin on the table in reward.”

Jeannette smiled. “I understand Master.” The carrot was big, and it was tasty, and it would be earned. She was sure of that.

“That’s it Jeannette, get them up and moving.”

Jeannette woke the slaves and sent Diane ahead with Crystal, and then spoke quickly to Geneva telling her what Master Devon had said. Geneva sighed and nodded her head. “Right, I got it. Don’t hold back, don’t make excuses.”

Diane and Crystal were off the toilets when Jeannette walked into the bathroom to start the morning routine. In the shower she told them of the carrot. “Master said if we behave, and it’s going to be trying this week, we’ll all get a spin on the table in reward for our good behavior.”

Geneva blinked and then grinned. She was forgiven her mistake, and she was being offered the best torture on earth in reward. “Best behavior, got it.”

“Count me in.” Diane agreed.

The first actors began to arrive just before lunch, and the slaves took them to their rooms and then gave them a tour showing them the areas that were to be used.

Josh and Diane were in the kitchen, working on meals, and upping the number of prepared servings as more and more actors arrived. All eight had arrived before dinner, and Devon held the first orientation meeting in the Conference room.

“Ladies and Gentlemen, allow me to officially welcome you to the Vassal Academy. I understand that in the movie, the term is to be Bondage Academy, but this is the actual academy. The people who work here, they live as dominants, and submissives. They are far more accomplished than you will probably know during this week.” He gestured towards the trainers who sat along the wall. “The trainers you see there are among the best in the world. They are here to help you pretend, and that is the key, pretend to be submissive, or dominant, depending upon your roles.”

John Stone raised a hand, and when eyes turned his way he spoke. “So they’re our acting coaches?”

“Something like that Mr. Stone. Or do you mind if we call you John?” He got a shrug indicating that John didn’t mind. “We’ll use all of your first names, unless you object. We go by our first names, I am Devon, and that is Rebecca, Thomas, Andre and Ann.” He pointed to each in turn, and they bowed their heads as they were introduced. “The slaves are house slaves, they literally live as our servants, our slaves, every hour of every day.”

Some of the actors glanced uncomfortably at the group along the wall. Devon continued before the actors could object. “They will demonstrate for you, and assist you in behaving like true Dominants, and Submissives. Most of you have met Ann, and Diane, and know they are quite impressive.”

This got murmurs of agreement, and some of the Actresses looked uncomfortable. Lisa raised her hand. “Are we going to be expected to fuck for free? On command no less?”

Devon looked at her and shook his head. “No. As I said. You are actors, and we wouldn’t try and teach you something you won’t learn, and true submission is out of the question for all of you. You’re too jaded, too cynical, and far too selfish to be a slave.”

Lisa narrowed her eyes at Devon and almost spoke out before glancing at the Director. Devon let the moment pass, and continued. “You will find we are terribly blunt here, but that is our lives, and this is our home. I will ask you for simple common courtesies that we will return. First, treat my staff with respect, all of them. The slaves are not your slaves, they are ours. They will attempt to assist you, and they will agree to reasonable requests. They will object to orders which violate our hard rules.”

“Those are?” John Stone asked smugly.

Devon outlined them and then said. “Those practices, including the drugs, do not happen here, ever. Merely suggesting one of those will result in our asking, politely, for you to leave. If you violate one of our rules, or propose such a violation, expect me to ask you to leave. I understand that will also jeopardize your part in this movie. I don’t care. I do care about my staff, and my Academy, and it’s reputation. I will not allow those to be harmed, period.”

He looked at each person in turn and then continued. “Our Chef has spoken to the Producer and the Director. You will find the food quite good, but any requests, or requirements you may have we need to know about right now. Don’t tell me you need a certain amount of Wheat Germ or some sort of nonsense. The food is healthy, and quite filling. You will not be eating what the slaves normally eat. You will be eating what my trainers eat.” He looked at them in turn. “We have a week together my friends, and if we all agree to work together, this week will pass quickly, and you’ll learn a great deal. If you fight us, the week will seem intolerably long, and we are much better at tolerating it.”

“If you think you’re going to be whipping the shit out of me, you’re crazy.” Lisa objected finally.

Devon smiled disarmingly. “We aren’t going to use corporal punishment on you. The only time we’ll make physical contact is when we are adjusting you to a proper position, or other technique. That will at most sting very slightly.”

The meeting broke up and the wannabe slaves and Masters were shown to the second, or slave dining room. “You’ll eat here, with us.” Jeannette began. “We get the bowls, you get the trays with the plates.”

The actors took the trays and sat down. There was juice and a well laid out plate of food, a small salad, and fruit for desert. Roasted Chicken with wild rice and steamed fresh snap beans were on the plate. Each plate also had two rolls. The slaves had a single slice of bread, and the food in the bowl was similar, but it was all mixed together and looked like refugee specials.

The slaves dug in, all eating quickly, the actors tasted, and then began eating in earnest. The food really was very good. Josh came in and ate his bowl, with the slaves. Jeannette resolved to spread the slaves out, so they could mix with the actors more. She began to talk. “OK, Lisa, you and Kristy are in Ballet two after dinner. Diane will go with you. John, you and Will are with me and Master Devon in central.” She passed out the rest of the assignments. Concluding with. “These classes are going to be short, more to give you an idea how things will run for the week.”

Crystal finished her bowl and said. “OK, When you are done.” She pointed to Denise and Elaine. “You are coming with me to Oral arts. I’m going to be demonstrating station eight, and if you think you’d like to try, then I’d suggest that you try your mouths at an easier station.”

Elaine smiled at the young woman. Turning to Denise she shrugged and said. “I guess we’re training together.”

“For now.” Jeannette clarified. “We’re going to be mixing it up some. Master Thomas will be in Oral Arts. Mistress Rebecca and Ann will be teaching Ballet.” She turned to John and Will. “If you’re done Gentlemen, please follow me.”

They put their trays up and followed Jeannette. In the Central Area, they found Devon waiting for them. “Ok John, Will, we’re going to teach you how to appear in command of a situation. Mostly, it’s presence. You either have the command style, or you don’t. First, don’t look around, you’re not looking for someone to approve of what you’re doing.”

John snapped his head back to Devon. “Right. Sorry.”

“Will, stand up straight. That will be covered in Ballet tomorrow, but for now, know that no one in command ever slouches.” Devon turned and said. “I’m going to give Jeannette some commands, and she will obey. I want you to see what I do, and how it’s done. You’ll see similar techniques from all the Trainers, they are Dominants and behave as such.”

Jeannette knelt on command, and opened her mouth on command. She spread her legs, and rolled over to present her cunt for fucking.

In Ballet, Ann was doing similar demonstrations with Diane. “You can see how gracefully she moves from one position to the next. You can see how much practice she’s put into this, and you can imagine how hard it was right?”

Lisa nodded. “We saw this in LA though.”

Ann nodded. “Now, you’re not being shocked by it. Notice the details we’ve put into her training. First, let’s try walking. We call it the Slave Glide, you see she doesn’t bounce, or be bop across the floor, she glides.” Ann pointed out the steps. “Not little baby steps, but not marching. She’s not running a marathon, she’s moving with purpose, and grace.”

Lisa tried and Ann shook her head. “No, try it as though you’re not putting on a show for an audience. Don’t try and wiggle your ass, it will get enough attention.”

Lisa tried again and this time Ann tapped her with the cane. “Take longer steps. You’re too accustomed to wearing heels. You’re not in heels right now.”

Kristy tried next and got similar corrections. Diane worked with Lisa, showing her how to extend the neck, while holding the head steady. She gently touched areas that needed correction.

After an hour. Ann glanced at the clock and nodded. “Ladies, that’s enough for now. Let’s call it a night. We begin in the morning, at 6:45. You will be woken by one of us, and have one hour for ablutions and then Breakfast is served.”

“So it’s lights out now” Lisa asked snidely.

Ann smiled at her. “Only if you want. I’d suggest that you do in fact, get some sleep. The morning comes early, and the days are very long.”

Diane knelt and waited. Ann started for the door. “Come on Diane, we’ll go to bed, even if they are too smart to sleep during the training.”

“Yes Mistress.” Diane said as she stood. She headed for the door leaving two very confused people behind her.

“Wait, Diane right?” Lisa asked.

Diane stopped and turned around before asking. “Yes Miss?”

“Is she serious?” Lisa asked. “Does she really expect us to sleep now?”

“Mistress Ann is always serious.” Diane said. “We will wake you on time, and we will have a full day of training. If you’re not tired tonight. I can promise you that tomorrow night, you will be.”

Lisa looked at Kristy and shrugged. “When’s the last time you crashed this early?”

“Shit, not since high school.” Kristy grumped. “When in Rome I guess.”

“Do as the Romanians.” Diane finished. “Sorry, it’s something that Master Andre likes to say.”

Lisa chuckled. “So you really do this for a living?”

“Yes Miss.” Diane answered. “I do.” She glanced over her shoulder and then stepped a bit closer. “Lisa, Kristy, please understand. This is our lives. We want to help you, and give you a chance to portray slaves, and masters, on screen more accurately than we’ve seen it done.”

Lisa looked at Diane. “How do you do it? How do you prance around at their beck and call all day every day?” She shook her head. “I’d shit a brick if someone told me to do that kind of thing.”

Diane nodded. “You’re not a slave at heart. I am. We are.” She shrugged. “I couldn’t do what you do. I couldn’t live like you do. This is right for me, and as we believe, you have to do what is right for you.”

“Strangest damn thing I’ve ever seen.” Kristy admitted. “I’ve done a bondage film, and a bunch of other porn, and never before have they wanted me to kneel and pretend to be submissive. They just tied me up and fucked away.”

“I saw that movie.” Diane said. “That’s the popular vision of what we do. It’s so much more. So much more wonderful, and so much harder.”

Kristy shrugged and said. “Well I guess we should get some sleep.”

“Good luck.” Lisa grumped.

Elaine was standing next to Thomas as Crystal and Denise worked on the stations. Crystal had gotten task complete on station eight, and Denise was working on station one. Finally she sat back and grumped. “Why am I doing this again?”

“So you understand how the system really works, so you can do a better job in the movie.” Thomas explained, for the third time.

“It’s sort of like a video game.” Crystal said from down the room. “You just have to play the game and get the green lights until you beat the game.”

Elaine turned to Thomas. “So teaching this skill is nothing more than just letting the computer do the work?”

Thomas shook his head. “Nope. I’m going to show you. Denise, please move aside.”

Thomas moved to the station. “The trick to these stations, is to love Master, or in this case, Mistress, and understand that this tool is training you to serve them.” He smiled at her. “Perhaps I should say that the trick to this for you will be the sincere desire to bring pleasure to your mate.”

Denise watched as Thomas quickly and efficiently got green lights one after another. She looked at Elaine, and then Denise and shook her head in surprise. “I thought he was the Master.”

Crystal smiled. “He is, all the Master’s know how to get the stations. They know every skill and talent that they train us for.” She looked a tad superior as she said. “He is definitely the Master.”

Thomas sat back and smiled at the screen. “Well, task complete. I forgot my stopwatch so I don’t know if I broke my record.”

Denise who was now angry at being beaten and didn’t like the humiliated feeling that was sitting like a lump in her stomach. “So you can get station one. So what.”

Thomas glanced at her with annoyance pricking on his face. He quickly calmed himself and stood up and walked to the far end of the room. He gave a glance at Crystal, who had shifted and was now in a perfect representation of slave kneel. Thomas knelt before station twelve.

Elaine couldn’t help her jaw opening a bit as she watched Thomas begin to work Station twelve. Green lights flashed as he accomplished the tasks. Denise stared in horror at the thought that she would be expected to do that too. Thomas took the entire length of the dildo into his mouth, his throat swelling notably.

Crystal spoke. “Master Thomas is fully qualified at all of these stations.” She raised her head slightly. “You should know that they have passed ballet, they have passed massage, oral, and every other subject. That’s why they teach it.” She glanced at Master Thomas. “I wouldn’t call him on anything else. I wouldn’t assume that anyone here is asking you to do something we don’t or haven’t done.”

Thomas slid back off the plastic cock and then stood. “I didn’t bother getting task complete, I could easily. However, you now know that I know what I ‘m doing don’t you Denise?”

She nodded her head. “I’m sorry.”

Thomas shrugged. “In this world. There are thousands of people you’ve probably come in contact who tell you to do something they have no first hand experience with. That doesn’t happen here. Anything you are told, we have done, personally.”

Denise nodded as she looked past Thomas at the monster number 12. “Yeah.”

Thomas took a breath and said. “Ladies, it’s getting on to our normal lights out time. For you that means that there is no more training, and you’re free to get some sleep. Please enjoy the rest of your evening and we’ll see you in the morning.”

Elaine hung out for a moment while Denise headed for the hall. “Master Thomas, that was an impressive display.”

Thomas smiled. “Do you think she got the message?”

“Absolutely.” Elaine said and turned to go. “I believe I’ll try and get some sleep. I have a hunch that tomorrow will be a rather long day.”

“Good night Elaine.”

“Good night Thomas.” She said as she exited the room. Thomas and Crystal wiped down all the stations that had been used, sanitizing them for the next class, and then they headed upstairs to get some sleep too. Tomorrow would be a long day.

Josh was up at the same time as Chef, but he was still upstairs. His room wasn’t ready, and wouldn’t be for another several days after the actors left. He showered and dressed and headed down to the Kitchen. Chef was setting the bacon out and bade him good morning.

They started to work as the rest of the house was getting up. Jeannette got the assignments, and glanced down the hallway. Diane had the rest of the slaves up and Jeannette sent them off to the training wing. Get the actors up, and then return to shower up here.

The three knocked on every door in use, answering the shouted objections with. “It’s morning, time to get moving. Come on, we have lots to do today.”

A few were headed towards the bathroom as the girls dashed off to do their own morning routines. Half of the actors were at breakfast at seven thirty.