The Vassal Academy Ch. 27

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jeannette smiled. “OK, those of you here, get first classes. Mistress Rebecca will be teaching you Elaine, Will, Master Thomas will be demonstrating how to coach oral arts with Diane. Kristy, you’re with Master Andre and he’s going to be teaching you how to endure bondage, for real.” Jeannette turned to the fourth. “John, Master Devon is going to attend to the other students, while you and I practice your technique in commanding a slave.”

The slaves were already done eating and waited for the actors.

Devon finished his breakfast and got the report from Geneva on who was at Breakfast before heading upstairs. He knocked on Lisa’s door first. She bellowed her answer. “What for God’s sakes.”

He opened the door and found her laying in bed. “You’ve missed your fist class today, you’ve also missed breakfast. One more class, and we’ll show you as a failure, and as I understand it, you’ll be out of the movie.”

Lisa glared at him. “Shit.”

Devon shrugged. “It’s hard work acting. I understand you want to be in more mainstream, Hollywood productions?”

“Who doesn’t?” Lisa grumped as she sat up.

“I don’t.” Devon said. “Get cleaned up and meet me in the central area. I’ll try and squeeze a class of some sort in. Then we can say you were a tad tardy, but hadn’t missed a class after all.”

Lisa rubbed red-rimmed eyes. Devon moved to the next door. He knocked loudly and entered and replayed the scene three more times.

In the central area an hour later, four chairs were waiting for the actors. Geneva knelt and waited while Master Devon stood before the actors. “Discipline.” He began. “Discipline is the way we do things we don’t want to. Like you, I don’t want to get up at the crack of dawn. As the head of this facility, I could theoretically move the hours back, but I don’t. because doing things I don’t want to is what discipline is all about.”

Devon then ran Geneva through her paces, and finished the class early. “As you can see Geneva has used this discipline to complete her training in phase one, and two, and is not too far from becoming fully qualified. This is her goal. This is her life. “

Frank the Producer stood nearby where the actors could see him and he appeared to have a small frown on his face. Devon had explained that they couldn’t punish the actors, the only punishment was that they might not be in the film. So the threat of that was all they had to work with.

John Stone stood holding the cane and said. “OK, so I should use the cane like a prop?”

Tony nodded. “Yeah, try and act imperious, like the cane is a natural part of you.”

Jeannette stood off to the side. “John, the cane is pointer, and correction tool. It stings the slave, perhaps leaving a welt, depending on how hard you swing it.” She took her dress off and laid it down. “To get you used to that, please give me ten with the cane, I’ll correct your power and spread as we go.”

John blinked and turned to Tony looking the question. Tony shrugged and waved at Jeannette.

Elaine was advised on how to stride more and look more Dominant. Rebecca told her after she entered the class. “There isn’t going to be much I can teach you, you’re essentially doing most of it naturally.” However, Elaine quickly found out that she did have some things to learn.

Kristy was bound quickly and efficiently, and almost immediately realized that the movie bondage she’d done before was playtime. She couldn’t move. Before, she always pulled the ropes tight, and made it look like she was struggling. Now, she was chained to a table, fully clothed of course, and really couldn’t move. Panic started to set in and Andre spoke when he saw it. “Relax Kristy, you’re perfectly safe. If you say to release you, I will. Now that you know what Bondage really is, you’ll be able to help them do it for the movie won’t you?”

Kristy felt her panic start to subside. She nodded. “Yeah. I guess so. I thought I’d done it before. This is scary as hell.”

“You feel the difference.” Andre turned on a TV and started a movie playing. It was already cued to the scene that Kristy was most famous for. “You see, the ropes are loose, obviously loose. Everyone can see it.”

Kristy watched, and suddenly realized how phony the scene looked. She opened her mouth and then looked at Andre. “You knew all along that it wasn’t done right?”

Andre shrugged. “Yes. I know when someone is doing it right, and when they aren’t.” He stopped the movie with a button, and then turned the small TV off. “You feel the difference. The bindings are tight, but not so tight to restrict blood flow.” Andre highlighted the differences, never once moving a hand towards her personal area. As he finished he asked. “How do you feel?”

“Really helpless, and really vulnerable.” Kristy admitted after a moment.

“That’s the way you’re supposed to feel in Bondage, and when you feel that way, it shows on your face, and you’ll be a star in the movie.” Andre said smiling. He released her and then began to describe the bondage tricks that she could use in the movie. “You can’t fake fear, it’s in the eyes, and it’s in the tension around your mouth. Right now, I can tell you’re only a little frightened. A slave normally feels that, and also feels a strange sense of comfort in the bindings, at the same time.” Andre said to Kristy’s confused expression.

Kristy listened, and wondered how many people had been tied up, bound, whatever, by him. He was cute, and he had a sort of power aura around him. He was also gentle, and reassuring at the same time. She felt sort of safe around him, which was weird.

As he released her, he was careful to keep away from her personal areas, showing great deference towards her. Andre said. “Kristy, you’ve had a door opened today, and you now know a great deal more than you did when you arrived.” He smiled genially. “Now, when you do your bondage scene in the movie, people all over will see how good you really are, and will credit your acting abilities. In reality, all you’ll be doing, is a scene in which you let your natural emotions and desires out.”

Kristy bit her lip at that. When she was bound, she was getting warm. She was afraid he’d notice, and take advantage of the situation. As she started up the stairs, she couldn’t shake something else, the image in her mind of his hand roaming across her body, touching where he wanted, and her being utterly powerless to stop him or object.

Lunch was next, and the slaves ate quickly, they had chores that needed tending to. They would clean the sleeping areas, but not make the beds. That had been decided early. This was not a hotel, and they would not be making the actors beds. If they wanted them made, they would have to make them, which meant getting up in the morning like they were supposed to.

Afternoon classes consisted of demonstrations again. In the central area the large TV from the dayroom had been set up. Devon and the trainers began to describe what was wrong with the Bondage films that were considered “hits” and they were merciless.

“This whipping is insulting.” Rebecca continued. “They’ve been flogging this girl for five minutes, and while she writhes, gasps, and moans quite convincingly, there isn’t even a hint of pink on her back much less any marks that would bring out that kind of response.”

Devon stepped in as the scene changed. “Notice how this notional slave is really the one in charge? There isn’t any doubt. Anyone watching this, and that means anyone who would watch your movie, can see that the notional slave is giving approval of the flogging, each blow is accepted and approved as to power. That is not a Dominant or Submissive scene. That is actors portraying something they don’t understand.”

Devon called John Stone up and Jeannette, the only slave who was there stood quickly. “John, I know Jeannette explained the proper way to cane a slave this morning. Let’s show the rest of them how it’s done.”

John glanced at Tony and got a small nod. He took the cane and found Jeanette waiting as she had this morning. He bit his lip, and started to strike her, as he had this morning, only softer. Jeannette pointed this out quickly. “Sir, you’re not using the speed or power you did before. More arm, more wrist.”

John blushed crimson and swung harder. Jeannette said this was as he had done before. Devon started to talk to the class. “As you can see, his first instinct was to hold back. That demonstrates that John, while he’s acting as a Dominant, is not truly one. He does not know his subject, as a Dominant does.”

Devon spoke into his watch and called Diane who came hustling down the steps in reply to the Radio call. Diane stopped and knelt before him. “Yes Master, you summoned me?”

“Elaine, would you please conduct the next demonstration, with Diane here as your subject?” Devon offered. Diane complied by standing and removing her dress as Jeannette had done before. She assumed the standing punishment position, and prepared to accept Master’s will.

Elaine stood and walked to the front. She accepted the reed cane, and swung it a couple times. “Yes, nice flexible cane. It should hurt.” She began to swat Diane without any warm up and left ten nice welts across her ass and down her thighs.

Diane had tears in her eyes and she turned around. There was also something else, a sense of worship, or of submission towards Elaine as Diane knelt and spoke the words of thanks for the punishment.

“That’s all for now Diane, please return to your chores.” Devon said.

“Yes Master, thank you master.” Diane said and after spending only a moment to put her dress back on, turned and headed up the stairs in a flash.

After she’d turned the corner, Devon pulled a stool over and sat on it. He pointed to Will who would play a Dominant in the movie. “What did you notice about Diane, after she was caned?”

Will swallowed hard. “She was crying.”

“Yes, anything else, anyone else?” Devon glanced at Elaine and shook his head. He suspected that she knew the answer, but didn’t want her to give it yet.

Kristy raised her hand. “She was thankful.”

Devon nodded. “She was.”

“She said the words, but hell, that’s crap.” John Stone said in his normal brash manner from his chair.

“No, it was on her face. She was really thankful. Perhaps even, loving towards Elaine.” Kristy said.

“She’s nuts.” John said as he dismissively waved his hand.

Kristy looked at Devon and asked the question she had to. “Why?”

“She’s a slave. She loves us, the Masters, and knows we love her. She knows what work we are doing, and what she helps us do. She knows that she was chosen, because she is a good slave, and she does appreciate a good caning, a good flogging, or even a good whipping. The sting makes you feel alive.” Devon explained. “There’s more to it, but you have to experience it.”

Kristy didn’t nod, nor did she shake her head. She sat thoughtfully.

Stone shook his head. “She’s nuts. I said it before, and I’ll say it again.”

Devon shrugged. “She wouldn’t look at you that way. Elaine handled it very well, exactly as a Dominant should.” Glancing at Ann who sat with a smug smile he said. “Exactly as Mistress Ann predicted, she would need very little training.”

Elaine returned to her chair and next up was Lisa. “Lisa, I think you’re slated for an anal scene, and a threesome is that correct?” Devon asked.

“Yeah.” Lisa said.

Devon brought up her last video on the screen and described the things she could do better, if she did the scene as a slave. One of the most obvious to the trainers, was the lack of excitement in the activity.

Lisa was disdainful of the advice. “Look, I don’t mind Anal, but no one gets off on it. Not like you are saying.”

“Master Andre, please take Jeannette, and Lisa to Anal training. Demonstrate the proper techniques if you would please.” Devon answered casually.

Andre stood and didn’t have to gesture to Jeannette, she was right behind him, and Kristy and Elaine were perhaps the only ones who noticed, Jeannette gave off an air of excitement. Kristy watched Jeannette walk away, and when Jeannette and Lisa had followed Andre around the corner and out of sight. Kristy turned and found that Elaine was looking at her and smiling.

Devon moved to the scenes that were to take place in the home. “Edward, you’re going to play the Dominant Husband or Lover in this movie. What that means is you’re going to be more loving, less strict. That’s fairly easy to handle, just allow the scenes to develop. We can arrange some rehearsal time with the Director and some of the staff. To give you an idea of how to handle the situation.”

Devon glanced at his watch. “For the rest of you, I believe you have the general idea of what kind of authenticity we believe is possible.” He glanced at them and realized they were already weary, and wanted a break. “Let’s take a break, and afterwards, when you’re feeling more refreshed, please feel free to come to the staff and see us. Any of us, we’ll answer your questions and demonstrate any technique you wish.”

Jeannette was squirming in the Anal training room. She was smiling hugely as she looked over her shoulder at Master Andre who had just given her the command she wanted. Slave Ass had her opening herself, relaxing, awaiting his attentions.

Lisa blinked at Jeannette’s response and almost spoke. She was surprised a second later when Andre wiped some lubricant on himself almost causally and then thrust deeply into Jeannette. “Wait a minute, she’s ready?”

Andre started to speak. “Yes, Jeannette prepares herself on command.” He shifted and fucked deeply into Jeannette as he explained. “Slaves are trained to associate pleasure with those commands. Like Pavlov and his dogs, we’re trained to respond to the command.”

Devon entered the room and glanced at the activity before continuing. “Lisa, do you see the excitement in her eyes, her actions? She’s not acting. She really loves this attention. I could call Diane down, and she would have the same response.”

Lisa shook her head. “It’s impossible. It doesn’t feel good.”

“You weren’t trained how to enjoy it. Like Caviar, it’s an acquired taste. You have to learn how to enjoy it.” Devon said simply. “You’re reluctance becomes apparent on camera, you do the actions, but someone who does enjoy it, and we are not alone in that, can tell you don’t.”

Jeannette was ready, and began to beg. “Please Master, please let me come. Oh God, it feels so good.”

Lisa lowered her head to be sure, no Jeannette wasn’t rubbing her clit. She was ready to climax? How?

Andre smacked her ass hard and said. “Needy slave. Very well, you may. Come for me now slave.”

Jeannette did. Lisa shook her head. “She’s acting, she’s good, but it’s an act.”

Devon walked to the couple and said. “Andre withdraw.”

Andre did. Devon stuck two fingers in Jeannette’s cunt and withdrew them. He held them up for inspection. “She’s awful wet for an act.”

Lisa shook her head. “She wasn’t working her clit, she couldn’t have.”

“Jeannette, come for me now.” Devon said.

Jeannette did, mewing softly. Devon wiped his hand along her cunt and got more fluids on his hand. He said. “We’ve been taught how to do that, on command. Jeannette can’t without permission.”

“That’s bullshit.” Lisa said turning for the door. “I’ve seen enough.”

“One more thing?” Devon asked casually. “I’d like you to see one more thing.”

Andre was grinning, knowing what was about to come, literally. Lisa turned around and looked smugly at him. “More acting lessons?”

“Andre, come for me now.” Devon said simply. Lisa’s eyes nearly bugged out of her head as his cock started to spurt long streams of semen out. Jeannette had flipped off the table and was now kneeling before Andre, his semen landing on her breasts and chest.

“Fuck me.” Lisa said astounded.

Devon walked to the door. “Pretty good acting right?”

“Wait, how did he do that?” Lisa demanded as Devon walked out to the hallway turning towards Admin. “How did you fake that?”

Ann was explaining to Kristy why Slaves do what they do. Their motivation is impossible for a person who’s not in the life to understand. “Kristy, it’s not easy. I’ll try.” She let out a single snort of laughter. “I thought they were crazy once too.”

“What is it about this stuff that makes them seem so happy?” Kristy asked as she sipped coffee in the Admin area.

Ann took a breath of air, and let it out slowly. “It’s a little hard to explain. Slaves like Diane, Geneva, Jeannette, and even Crystal all have an overwhelming need. They need to be dominated. They need to be controlled, and they need someone they can give their hearts, and their minds to.” Ann shrugged. “Do you know what symbiotic means?”

Kristy frowned. “I saw that on a Star Trek episode. The guy had a worm or something in him. He needed the worm to live, and the worm needed him.”

Ann nodded. “About right. In our case, slaves need to be given the structure, the activities we give them. They need to serve, and we need them to do what they do. We have a symbiotic relationship. We can live apart, but we’re better together.”

Kristy sat and considered. “How do you know if you’re submissive?”

Ann glanced at her. The concern she felt wasn’t on her face, she’d learned enough to keep her facial responses under control. “You feel it. It feels natural to you to do the things you’re told to do. Obedience is somehow exactly right to you.”

Kristy nodded as she understood. “Ann, when Andre tied me up downstairs, I’ve done the bondage movies before, but it felt right somehow.”

Ann nodded. “He’s very good.” She had already revised her opinion of Kristy. Now, she was sure that revision was correct.

“I was a little scared, but somehow I trusted him, and just knew he wouldn’t hurt me.”

“He would, but only in a good way.” Ann answered. She had decided not to mention his tendency to take risks, as he had in her own experience. Of course, her reaction to that action would probably hold him to a more careful line.

Kristy nodded her understanding. “I think I understand.” She stood suddenly and with a quick thank you and she headed out of the area.

Ann headed to see where Devon was and found his office empty. She turned and headed towards the training area. In Oral arts, Crystal was demonstrating for three actresses the right way to kneel and approach the Master’s cock. “Remember, you love Master, so loving his cock is a wonderful thing.”

Ann continued. She found Jeannette demonstrating advanced Ballet for the actors and Director. He kept asking Jeannette to do it again and changing his point of view to see it again. Ann realized he was planning how he was going to film the action. Ann walked to the basement and found it empty She glanced around and then headed up the stairs to the sleeping area. Geneva was with two people in the sleep training room.

“I guess it could be barbaric.” Geneva was admitting. “It is awful. I didn’t sleep at all the first night. I only got a couple hours the second time I was in it.” She almost shuddered. “Finally, I learned to sleep quietly and without moving.”

“Why does that matter?” Lisa asked petulantly.

“Because if she wakes me up, I’ll be annoyed and punish her.” Ann said entering the room. “Just as any of the Master’s would be.”

Geneva turned and faced Mistress Ann and lowered her head. “Mistress, I’m sorry I didn’t know you were there.”

“It’s all right Geneva. You were telling them the truth. It is barbaric. It is also very effective.” Ann said casually.

“Yes Mistress, it is quite effective.” Geneva said with a grin.

“Fucking Barbaric.” Lisa insisted. “I’m not doing that.”

Ann turned to her and smiled patiently. “Of course not, you’re no slave, so the effort would be wasted on you.”

Geneva let a small grin escape her reserve. Mistress was so dismissive at times. Letting the actors know they were just actors.