The Vassal Academy Ch. 27

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“Please carry on Geneva, I’m just checking on things.” Ann said as she left.

Walking to the Kitchen, she found Diane and Josh prepping Dinner with Chef. She waved and went on through to the dining room. Back into admin, she still hadn’t seen Devon. She resisted calling him on the radios. The staff would all hear, and so would many if not all the visitors.

Devon was at that moment, with Frank in the guest room sipping a drink. “What about this life causes you trouble Frank?”

“I’m in the business of porn, what doesn’t cause me trouble?” Frank countered.

Devon shrugged. “One mans art is another mans pornography.”

“Bullshit.” Frank objected.

Devon smiled. “Have you ever seen the sculptures of Venus and David by Michelangelo?”

“Not in person.” Frank answered with a practiced casual air that belied his sudden wariness.

“There are people who consider it vulgar, and pornographic. Despite it being some of the most inspiring and perhaps well known sculptures in the world.” Devon said.

“That is art.” Frank said.

Devon nodded. “Thomas would agree, he’s a big art fan. He’s planning on going to Europe next year on his vacation, to view the art there.”

“So the point is that a nude statue is art, while my films are porn?” Frank countered to get the discussion back on topic.

“No, that the terms we throw around, are often in the eye of the beholder. As is beauty.” Devon smiled slightly. “There are those who call me an abusive asshole. Ann is one who originally thought that of me.” He shrugged. “I wasn’t insulted, because it wasn’t true, to me.”

“Where did you find Ann?” Frank asked hoping to shift the discussion to something he wanted to consider.

“She found us.” Devon began. “She was a Deputy who drove the Sheriff around town. He came to examine our operation and to determine what was going on.” Devon highlighted the experience for Frank.

Frank chuckled. “I bet she was hell on wheels.”

“She was. Her passion to catch us committing a crime got her in trouble, and I had already seen enough to know she was a dominant at heart. She just didn’t know it.”

“How did you convince her?” Frank asked curious now.

Devon shrugged. “Some demonstrations. Nothing major.”

Frank knew he wouldn’t get a better answer, it was something that Devon wished to keep private, and he had spent enough time here to know that they wouldn’t let you in on something if they didn’t want to. This was their house, their jobs, and their lives. “She seems to be quite accomplished now.”

“She is.” Devon acknowledged. “She’s exceptional, like the rest of the staff.” He shifted. “Frank. To ease your mind, I’m going to tell you this. Pornography is a lie. There isn’t anyone truly abused, or subjugated in the movie. The Actresses are paid more than the actors. Some do it for a while, others do it for a short time.”

“Yeah.” Frank admitted. “Where is the social relevance that Venus and David have though?”

“That depends on the quality of the art don’t you think?” Devon asked as he stood to leave. “If David had been a piece of abstract art, something we moderns call art, do you think it would have the social relevance it does now?” He left Frank with the thought and returned to his own duties.

Frank was considering it as dinner approached.

At dinner, Devon started the discussion. “OK, our first full day, any observations?”

“Devon, some of them aren’t going to learn anything here. Lisa for one, isn’t going to mimic the behaviors, much less truly try and act like a submissive.” Rebecca started.

“Will has at least grasped the surface, the obvious.” Thomas offered as a hopeful note.

Ann listened to the discussion. She glanced at the movie people and then grit her teeth. “Kristy is a sub.”

“Yes, I saw that too Ann.” Devon confirmed. “So did Elaine interestingly enough.”

“What?” Tony asked.

“She’s a submissive at heart. She never knew it before, now she’s figuring it out.” Devon explained.

“Suggestions?” Ann asked.

“Keep showing her.” Devon answered.

“She’s the best at acting submissive?” Frank asked confused.

“No, she’s the only true submissive in the group.” Devon answered.

The actors were eating in the slave dining hall, and Kristy was picking at her food, she had sat closer to the house slaves, and noticed that while the actors had plates with attractively displayed food, the slaves had a bowl, with the same food, all mixed together to appear intentionally unappetizing.

Jeannette started in with the briefing while she ate. “OK, you’ve had demonstrations and free question time this afternoon. Tonight, for a couple hours, we’ll be doing sort of the same thing. Helping to acclimate you to the life that exists here.”

Kristy glanced at her fellow actors, and sighed. She wanted to do it, but she didn’t know how. Finally after Jeannette finished assigning slaves to the training, Kristy spoke up. “Jeannette, would it be useful, for us I mean, to live the life of a slave, for one day?”

Jeannette considered. “I don’t know. Master hasn’t said anything about doing that.”

Lisa snorted. “Fuck that, I’m not enjoying this at all. It’s a huge waste of time. I’m not going to prance around wearing those stupid shirt dress things pretending to be a slave.”

Kristy bit her lip. “Sorry, it was just a thought is all.”

“Fuck that.” Lisa summarized her opinion again.

Jeannette glanced at Diane and they both got the message. Separate Kristy, and keep Lisa away from her. “I’ll speak to Master Devon after dinner, and see if he thinks it would help you Kristy.”

“”Don’t give him any ideas.” Stone said pitifully. He looked at Elaine. “I didn’t know you were into this shit for real.”

“You’re right. You didn’t know.” Elaine said with a small smile. “I’ve been into this for years. These people are the most advanced I’ve ever heard of.”

“It’s sick. I swear this is the last bondage flick I’m working on.” Lisa grumped from the other end of the table.

Jeannette glanced at Geneva. “OK, in case no one mentioned this to you. Geneva is our medic. You’ve seen the aide station in the training wing, and the first aid bags in the hallways. If you have any medical issues at all, don’t hesitate to tell Geneva. If you don’t see her, let one of us know, any of the staff, and we’ll have her meet you in the aide station in a minute.”

After Dinner, all the trainers were doing Ballet variations. They had placed Gymnastic training pads on the floor and were working with the actors and actresses on how to kneel properly. Rebecca called the groups attention to her. “Lisa just asked why they have to kneel. Kneeling shows you’re submissive, subservient to the person you’re with. It is a traditional demonstration of submission, used not just in BDSM community, but through history in a number of settings. You kneel before God, you kneel before ministers. Knights and Lords have knelt, and continue to kneel before Kings and Princes.” She saw a small amount of humor in Elaine’s eyes. “Yes, in front of Queens and Princesses too.”

Chuckles escaped most of the group as Devon stepped forward. “The act of kneeling before someone, or having one kneel before you. It shows a willingness to serve. It’s a demonstration of the desire to serve, and please.”

“OK, let’s say I buy all that.” Will offered. “It’s incredibly insulting. We aren’t Kings or Potentates. We’re just people.”

“Yes, just people. However you’re supposed to represent a hierarchical lifestyle. One where there are those who bow, and kneel, and those who command that sort of dedication, and respect.”

“Perhaps you haven’t heard of equality?” Lisa said nastily.

“Lisa, perhaps you haven’t noticed that we have two Mistress’s here. Mistress Ann and Mistress Rebecca both command the type of respect we’re talking about.” Devon countered.

Lisa stared at him through narrowed eyes. “I noticed you only have female slaves.”

“No, we have one male. He’s currently assigned only to kitchen duty.” Devon said. “Josh has recently suffered a terrible loss, his lover, and master, died in a tragic accident.” He moved a step closer. “There are a number of male slaves, and we have trained some. The house slaves you know were chosen not for their gender, but for their dedication and willingness to serve Master. They are the elite of the slave world. They are the best of the best.”

Lisa grumped and shifted her weight from one leg to the other. “I swear this is my last bondage flick. From now on it’s all normal sex.”

Devon smiled. “Of course, this lifestyle is not right for you. It is right for others.”

Kristy felt like her bladder was going to let loose. If he said what was in her heart now, what she was thinking now, she would wet herself in humiliation.

“Devon, perhaps we should call it a night, let them relax, watch some TV in the dayroom, or just get some sleep.” Ann looked significantly at Lisa. “I think some of them are getting a little cranky.”

Lisa gave her a dirty look and turned on her heel and walked towards the stairs.

The rest of the Actors followed her, and Kristy was one of the first to the stairs. She practically ran up to the second floor. After using the stall in the bathroom she returned to her room and sat on the bed. She looked at her hands and found the trembling. She moved to her door and locked it. Then she sat on the bed and hugged her knees.

What will people think if I lived like that? What would they think about me if I knelt before someone who had that kind of power, that kind of aura of pure authority. Every time Devon spoke, she wanted to kneel before him. If he had commanded them to kneel, she would have.

“When are you going to ask Kristy to embrace the life she desires?” Elaine asked Devon after the others had headed up the stairs.

Sighing Devon turned to her and looked weary. “I don’t know. She about shit herself just now. She could have broken an ankle the way she ran up the stairs.”

“When I saw Ann in LA. It was the first time I felt like a novice in many years.” Elaine said. “Now that I’ve seen this place, all of you. I understand how much of an amateur I really am.”

Devon shook his head. “No, you’re just not used to the way we do things. You understand their minds, which is what sets the subs apart.”

“Lisa and the rest won’t get it. They’ll never understand. Kristy might.” Elaine pointed out.

Ann stepped into the discussion. “Devon, she’s going to tear herself apart trying to deny what she is.”

Jeannette stood to the side waiting patiently. “Master, if I may.”

Elaine nodded, she knew what Jeannette was going to say. Jeannette didn’t disappoint. “Master, Kristy asked if she could spend a day as a slave, to better understand us. I’d like to suggest that.”

Devon frowned. “How?”

“Master, pull her from the actors, and have her shower with us.” Jeannette replied. “Let her have a bowl, instead of a plate, and give her clothing to wear, not one of our dresses, but something like that.”

Devon nodded. “Ok, approved Jeannette, watch her, if she starts to lose it, or gets that scared rabbit look, let me know and take her to her room.”

Jeannette nodded. “Yes Master, anything else?”

Devon shook his head and Jeannette moved off to see to her duties. He turned back to Ann. “Tomorrow is going to be a tough day.”

Ann nodded and turned to go herself. Elaine was about to bid Devon good night when he spoke to her. “If you’d like to see what a slave can do, first hand, just pick one of them and ask for their company. They’ll have no issue with you, you are a Dominant. You’re perhaps the only one they really like.”

Elaine shrugged. “Not tonight, it’s been a long day. Jet lag and all of that.”

Devon agreed, and retired upstairs himself. Kristy would be the real victory if they could introduce her to the life she really desired.