The Vicar's Wife Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My head now buried between her chunky thighs, my tongue lashing her pearl, fingers working fast. I could feet the tension rising in her muscles. Her buttocks went rigid, the small of her back arching from the settee. Her breathing stopped. Her face twisted into a grimace of agony. Her head thrown back. She was calling out in a thick whisper. 'Fuck, fuck, fuck me. Harder. Oooh!' I changed the action, quickly drumming my two middle fingers of my other hand, hard against her clitoris, still finger fucking. That did it!

She came! She really blew!

'Yes! YES! Fuck... oh yes... fuck, fuck... oooo Ch-er-ist!'

Her body bucked, throwing me off her groin. Her juices were trickling. Her loins trembling. Her head rolling from side to side. I gripped her right nipple tight with one hand, nipping hard, cupping her sopping vulva in the other until she quietened down. Awesome!

When she recovered, she smiled at me and gave a deep sigh. 'The best I can remember,' she said. 'My God - what have I been miossing all these years?'

I laughed. 'Are you ready for another?'

'Not yet. Let me savor what I've just had.'

'Well, I am,' I said. 'I'm so horny Sally. I'm going to masturbate whilst you watch.'

And I got on the floor, legs held high and wide apart, one foot on the settee beside her, exposing my wide-open vulva for her to see. There's something really vulgar and perverted about showing yourself in an exhibition of sheer promiscuousness. It's some kind of drug - particularly for a refined, well brought up elegant sophisticated person such as me. It's exciting. It's sexy. It's a celebration of sex. It's sluttish! It's saying look at my beautiful cunt! It's great! It's breathtaking! It's mine! I've always been interested in exhibitionism - I'd love to be a photographers' model. Opening my labia for all to see my vulva. Oh, if only!

My fingers were soon at work, playing the vagina until sufficient juices were there to stimulate the clit. I studied Sally's face as she was watched me, fascinated by my fingers tracing a circular movement over the little button. My body responded. Muscles tightening, that special tingle in the groin at the root of the clit that every woman knows. As my fingers rubbed more quickly, the turmoil inside became heavier. The stirring increased. It began to boil in there. My thighs were shaking. My breath was erratic. I lifted my bottom from the floor pushing it up from my foot. I knew my vagina was flowing copiously, trickling thickly over the perineum onto my bum hole. My hips jerked up and down. My face grimaced with that delicious agony as I rode the crest of the orgasmic wave. My head shook. My fingers were a blur.

Of course, it wasn't long before my face gave the fact away that I was about to come.

And come I did! I was pulled up by the roots. Wham!

I saw that Sally was herself rubbing her clit, her mouth open in awe! Her eyes glazed over. Then she came as well with a long sighing moan!

After a brief rest, Sally stood. 'Time for that Martini.' There was still most of her glass full on the coffee table beside her. Standing over me, as I reclioned on the carpet, she took my knees, pulling them high to my shoulders, so that my bottom faced the ceiling. Pressing them apart, the vagina dilated for her to peer into its deepest secret recess. I was very surprised, believe me, when Sally took up the glass of Martini and poured in into my vagina! The sudden cold sensation made we wince - with pleasure I may add. Then she dropped two glazed cherries into the aperture! Wow!

Squatting over my face, her vulva directly above my mouth, she bent over to take my whole vulva into her lips. I squeezed my inner muscles to expel the Martini and cherries. It felt so horny! I felt the Martini swilling around my vaginal wall, mixing with the natural excretions. But it took some time whilst Sally lapped and nibbled, for her to finish off the special cocktail. Of course, I wasted no time in gobbling at her own vulva, eating the lips - chewing the contents of her vulva with my lips, pushing my tongue deep into her vagina.

By the time Sally had finished her cocktail, I was shaking with another orgasm. She was really eating my pussy - with her teeth! Nipping the clit. I was on cloud nine! The impendiong orgasm was rippling through me, like the crest of a wave. But when her finger penetrated my well lubricated bum hole - well, that did it! I cried out with lust. 'YEEEEES!'

Sally came as well, a second or two later. Thank goodness Sally had managed to drink all the Martini. The thought of having to clean the residue off the carpet was not a happy one! It's off-white and, boy, does it show the marks.

We sat side by side on the settee, kissing and caressing for absolute ages. Totally relaxed. We explored every inch of each other's body. Of course, we ended up with yet another sixty-nine and every other number you can think of. With the inevitable result for both of us. Very, very satisfying.

'Has that relaxed you Sallly?'

'What? I should say so! I had no idea that orgasms could be so complete and mind-filling.'

'You might have taken your boots off though.'

She laughed. 'What? I paid a lot of money for these. And I wanted you to enjoy the feel of real leather against your skin.'

As she dressed, I studied her body. Mm! Perhaps a massage and a work-out would improve the line. But what the hell! It works perfectly well as it is. I could still taste the evidence! Musky and delightful. And those large areola - like saucers - were something else! What a woman! As she pulled up her knickers, I realised they were mione.

'Hey! Those are mine darling.'

'I know,' Sally replied. 'I want to feel them hugging my vulva for the rest of the day as a reminder of your lovely pussy and the best sex I ever had. I shall no doubt have several mini orgasms as a result.'

'But you have a council meeting, I thought.'

'Yes! Something to relieve the boredom!'

I dressed as well, whilst Sally used the bathroom to restore her face! We didn't speak much. Well, there wasn't a lot to say after that exhibition of mutual sex! We promised to keep in touch.

Watching her mini dive away, I wondered if Heather would fancy a session with Sally? Perhaps the three of us. Well... perhaps she was a bit inexperienced, but her enthusiasm made up for lack of expertise!

She'll learn. I hope!

12