The Violation of Lena Giovanni Ch. 1

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Now Ty, likes the rough stuff. He even brought his own toys."

Lena looked & saw a gag, 2 pair of handcuffs & rope. Her heart beat quickened. What was about to happen now?

"Rusty was a little disappointed that he wasn't going to be able to use the cuffs on you for the first time but he promises he'll bring his own unique toys later on tonight for your date." Troy said. Rusty winked at Lena who now was shaking in fear. Troy pushed Lena into the circle with Ty. She was planted where she stood with fright.

"Get yo' ass over here bitch." Ty said angrily & grabbed her by the arm, digging his fingers in. "You gonna be one bruised up little ho when I'm finished wit you." He grabbed her under her chin & yanked her face up so that she would meet his eyes.

If you fight me, I'm only gonna beat the shit out of you, I get off on that. Now get down there & suck my dick" he commanded & he shoved her down onto her knees, his stiff cock slapping her in the face on her way down. The rest of the guys laughed & egged him on. Lena sucked hard on the tip of his cock, holding it with both hands because it was so huge. She timidly tried to put some of it into her mouth but he savagely grabbed both of her ears & rammed half of it down her throat. He face fucked her for a few minutes, getting himself even harder. Lena's jaws ached & she gagged with each thrust but she knew not to complain & to continue sucking. The others laughed, Rusty let out a few woops. Then he pulled out & tied the gag around her mouth.

"I don't like to hear all that screaming women do when I fuck 'em, it's distracting." He then took an ottoman & a pillow from the sofa. He put the pillow on the ottoman & told Lena to bend over onto it. This thrust Lena's ass straight into the air. Ty then took the rope & tied her to the ottoman around her waist. Lastly, he handcuffed each leg to each hand on both sides. The ottoman's weight made it impossible for Lena to stand. She couldn't move an inch and her ass & pussy were pushed straight up, waiting to be violated again. Ty started playing with her clit.

"You better get wet 'cuz I ain't bring no oil wit me." he laughed. Lena felt the head of his gigantic cock slide slowly into her pussy, the pain was intense. It was as if she were a virgin all over again. She screamed but the gag muffled it.

"That's just the head baby, wait 'til I really get into yo ass." he said, the others still egging him on. Tediously, he inched his dick into Lena's spread wide pussy, savoring it's tightness. Lena, screaming through her gag all the way. Tears burst from her eyes again as she felt the giant dick finally hit the back of her pussy, she felt as if he were ripping her apart. Then, he started pumping her, slowly at first but then he quickened his pace. He fucked her good & hard, her screams eventually turning to whimpers, she realized they were doing no good. Lena's body betrayed her once more as she came over & over again. The others started hooping & yelling & clapping as Ty continued slamming his huge cock hard into Lena's little snatch. Just when Lena thought she could take no more, he pulled out. Her tiny pussy had conformed to his giant shaft so he had to pull hard to get the head out. His cock dripped with her cum. Lena had cum so many times during that brutal fucking, she felt dizzy. But she knew what was coming next. Her asshole, now raw & swollen from the morning ass fucking she received & the seemingly endless raid Tony had done on it in the shower, was bright pink & puckered. Ty could barely get his finger in it. Lena started crying.

"Come on now baby. It'll hurt the first few times but after a couple of weeks of us coming over here, you'll start to like it." And at that she felt him put the tip right at the entrance to her asshole & wiggle it in. Lena howled in pain as she felt her ass give way to the massive cock, stretching it wider & wider until he was balls deep in her ass. He pumped her a couple of times slowly but then with one hard thrust, he started pounding away. Pumping & grinding each time good & deep in her ass. Lena was reduced to whimpering again as he fucked her so hard now that the ottoman would come up off the floor with each thrust. Lena pleaded for him to stop but her body reacted to Ty's cock ramming so deeply in her ass and she came again. And when Ty ultimately came he, fucked her through the whole thing, not once letting her rest. His cock pushing the hot shots of cum even further into her now stretched beyond it's capacity asshole. Afterwards, even though he'd cum already, he left his dick in her ass, balls deep.

"I like to leave it in awhile, just in case I get a second wind." he laughed as he leaned back & shoved his semi-erect cock into Lena's ass hard once more. And, after about ten minutes of Ty using her back as a place to rest his shots of JD, he got his expectant second wind. Lena felt his cock grow back to it's erect state deep inside her, filling her ass once again completely. Only this time it was agonizing as it widened her hole all at once. She let out a deep moan & whimpered once more, praying that he would be a little worn out from the previous fucking, but she was wrong. Once again he relentlessly fucked Lena's ass deep & hard. She came stronger this time, her little pussy hole quivered as he slid three of his thick fingers in & out of it while she came. Lena grunted in pain as he slid in the fourth finger. Stretching her twat as wide as her asshole as he pumped vigorously. She looked around at the others. She hadn't noticed but three of them were beating off over top of her. She felt thick sprays of cum shoot into her hair, face & across her back.

Troy, who'd been rubbing himself as well, got up, unzipped his pants, pulled the gag out of her mouth & thrust his huge cock into her mouth & down her throat. She gagged once more as his steaming, viscous cum shot directly into her stomach like an injection. Ty removed his fingers & began to markedly fuck Lena into a state of delirium. Troy replaced the gag, he wiped his dick between her swaying tits as they swung hard with each pump from Ty's backdoor deliveries. Troy cupped & squeezed her nipples until she came again, her asshole closed even tighter around Ty's monstrous dick while he pounded away at it. Finally, he came again. Lena was completely drained. Ty did as he said he would, he left his cock in her ass, pumping it from time to time until it became flaccid & slid out.

When he took the cuffs off & untied her, she simply slid to the floor, her body limp, her pussy & ass still constricting in small orgasms

from the violent ass banging she'd just received. She felt someone throw her robe at her. She sat up & put it on & quietly walked them to the door. Troy stopped at the door while the others filed out, slapping Lena on the ass or squeezing her one of her tits as they left.

"Now, we have an agreement. We'll be back here from now on Tuesdays, Thursdays until the end of August. Rusty, on the other hand, will tell you what he expects when he comes back tonight. Remember, no cops or I swear those pictures will be on every computer & telephone pole we can find, understand?" Troy said gruffly. Lena nodded in agreement. "See ya Thursday & get some rest. You've had a rough morning. God only knows what Rusty has planned for you later." The sarcasm in his voice turned Lena's stomach.

She closed the door & went into her room to sleep off her morning's events. It was only May 10th. She was going to be group fucked like that twice a week for almost four months. Lena was grateful that she was on the pill but she knew things would never be the same from now on for her. She let her hand drift to her sore snatch, it had never seen this much action. She wondered if she could handle it. Lena threw her robe in the dirty clothes hamper, showered & changed into a short white silk nightshirt & let herself fall into her bed. Pondering what else was in store for her later on that evening as she fell asleep.

* * * * *

To Be Continued...

12