The Virgin Tranny & the Bride Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
yano
yano
91 Followers

We kissed, our bodies now nice and warm as she eased my still leaking cock from her pussy and held it in her right hand as she looked at me. I watched as she dropped to her knees and began licking our love juices and cum from my still dribbling cock, a strange feeling after having orgasmed. I watched her lick and suck me clean, her eyes all the time locked on mine, her mind telling me she loved doing this.

"I learned so much last week at the riverside," she confessed as she rose to her feet, drawing her right hand into her sopping wet pussy and covering her fingers with my cum. I watched her eat it before she pulled me close to share it in a deep kiss. I managed to manoeuvre her over to the ledges and to lay her across the cold stone. Oblivious to the cold she raised her right leg and gave me access to lick her cunt out, to share and kiss her with mouthfuls of my cum. I just kept drinking her and she was soon reaching another orgasm. She sat up and held my mouth at her cunt as she fucked my tongue until her cries filled the night and challenged the incoming tide for noise level.

Suddenly I realised the time, we must have been more than ten minutes and rushed back to where we had left the coat and my mobile phone.

"Two missed calls," the message read.

We had been twenty-five minutes. I called John and apologised. I could hear he was fucking Julie as we spoke.

"We've moved on now so you will have to find your way into town," and then he hung up.

I didn't tell Jodie, she was still on a high.

My training in the boots, back home with Margaret, went someway to making my progress easier as we made our way along the pier. I told Jodie to put on the coat but she refused.

"I will need to learn to do this on a public street if I'm going to be your bridesmaid," she confessed and then added. "Look at you, you make a fantastic looking girl and you walk so well in those heels, you are a natural."

The pier has a bend in it and I checked out if it was safe to venture forth before my naked lover walked round. Then we continued and, as we got closer to land, we saw a car appear and park right at the place where we had to pass. I slowed our progress and then the telephone rang. It was John.

"If you saw a car appear just now, it was us. The coast is clear so hurry up," he told me.

We reached the car dressed as we should have and I began to apologise.

"Don't apologise to me," he said sharply. "Perhaps you had better say sorry to Julie. She took the punishment on behalf of you two. Tell them Julie.

"John took me round to the beach and to the shelter because you two were late and he fucked me....he fucked me in the .....ass." she said rather sheepishly.

Jodie and I both drew large breathes of dismay.

Then suddenly Julie lifted her head with a huge smile on her face.

"I loved it too and we are going to do it again in a porno movie for some friends of his."

I was stunned as Jodie cuddled Julie. John had a big smile on his face. He was very happy.

We redressed in our normal clothes and went to a lounge bar to drop the girls off. They went to the ladies to tidy up and John went to get the seat in the corner and gave me the money to get the drinks. I ordered the four drinks and then returned to John.

"The barman refuses to serve me because he says the girls are too young. He knows them and they have just turned sixteen."

The colour drained from his face and I could feel mine doing the same. We sat silently awaiting the return of the girls. They were in high spirits until they saw us. John broke the news.

"Billy Fraser. He knows we are eighteen because we had our birthday parties in here. He's a friend of my brother and always joking on," announced Jodie most matter of factly and looking in the direction of the broad smiling barman.

What a relief. I went to order the drinks again.

"What's you lot been up to then. You should have seen your faces."

We laughed, but I could not begin to tell him about the great sex we had all had.

yano
yano
91 Followers
12