All Comments on 'The Virus'

by Grendel22

Sort by:
  • 42 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
More

Please hurry and post the continuation of this story. Reminds me of my Mom when I was having erection issues in my teens and she helped me. She was a nurse and contacted my Dr. My Dr. explained what needed to happen and the rest was history.

TryingnottoquitTryingnottoquitalmost 4 years ago
GREAT FIRST STORY!

Wow! What a beginning. Can't wait to read part two.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
awesome

awesome

frogseaterfrogseateralmost 4 years ago
Based on a very good idea...

The story is told with talent (and thus very exciting) !

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57almost 4 years ago

I loved it! Can't wait for the next chapter! Five stars and a favorite point!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Could use a bit less overt racism.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
More please!

This was an incredibly hot story. I never comment on stories, not matter how good they are, but this one floored me. I'm eagerly awaiting the next installment.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Wow!

This story is simply amazing. Great idea. I used to read similar concepts, such as "Eric transformation" or "Craig & Irene", but your performance is equally brilliant. It reads great. Tension in anticipation of what will happen next. I was worried that the action would run too fast, but this form probably fits the story. I look forward to Jimmy's stay with Dr. Lee and a description of how the other mums are getting treatment.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

As a black man I didn’t notice any overt racism. I guess you mean nurse Ebony. That’s just some bull. Keep it up would like to read the rest.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
NICE CONCEPT, NICE STORY. HOWEVER,

womAn = singular, one woman.

womEn = plural, more than one woman.

There are several words, besides OH, that can be used to start a sentence/ paragraph. Such as OK, Wow, and so on.

grayge37grayge37almost 4 years ago

Yikes! This is soooo hot! I cannot wait to read further chapters - and yes I believe it will take many more chapters to relate the entire scenario. This might just take a book length story to cover everything completely as there are so many people possibly being involved. Until the next submittal . . .

grayge37grayge37almost 4 years ago

I gave your story five stars, but I have to say, I am very disappointed to have found that you did no offer any information about yourself in your profile. Remaining anonymous is just as distasteful and people commenting in their handle "anonymous." Sorry if I offend you or anyone else - I just felt this needed to be said.

big_albertbig_albertalmost 4 years ago
next chapter

I loved it! Can't wait for the next chapter.

Sextus_PropertiusSextus_Propertiusalmost 4 years ago

So far good premise, well rounded character development. This story has a lot of possibilities with so many characters and moving parts. Develop as many as possible.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
fun

As fucked up as the world is right now with Covid-19, your timing with this is good.

It's just too bad that your virus isn't the one we are currently dealing with.

The world would-be a happier place if we were all trying to help each other at that level or similar instead of what's coming.

The already begun civil war in the US is going to separate a lot of people from their loved ones permanently. A tragedy triggered anarchists and fear of being called racists allowed it to turn deadly, it's going to remain deadly till the nation is divided forever. It's just too bad we let things get carried away, we could have saved the U.S. but it seems too divided to even bother now.

but hey, I really enjoyed your story and can't wait for the second chapter. Sounds like moms are gonna be happy horny ladies.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Great story. Looking forward to the next chapter.

I gave the story a 5, but I wish I could give it 20. I am really excited to read the next chapter. If there was a time where a story had pictures to go along with it this would definitely be it.

LaphroaigLaphroaigalmost 4 years ago
Absurd

Your opening remarks were spot on. Absurd story. More please, MORE absurdity!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Looking forward what comes next

mattyx3mattyx3almost 4 years ago

Great beginning! Cannot wait

cubbies4vrscubbies4vrsalmost 4 years ago
Next chapter ?

This has the makings of some good times reading... lol

RontheSwansonRontheSwansonalmost 4 years ago
Please dont make this an orgy like lame

Can you make it just about one main character and please dont share moms

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Enough foreplay! Bring on the group sex! Make the virus permanent!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

You said at the beginning this story was absurd.Personally liked reading this.It is just a unique and kind of humorous take on the virus.Which nowadays with what is going on people need.Can't wait to read chapter two.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
The great divide

First off , my opinion on the story , then my questions on the U.S. and it’s alleged civil war . I didn’t think I was gonna like this story at first and was going to abandon it and find something else to read, but I kept turning the pages and found myself disappointed in reaching the end of this chapter . It was a unique and enticing way to bring the eroticism to a slow , seductive build . You , dear author , must be a master at foreplay ! Looking forward to reading more , I really enjoyed this story ! As to anonymous that posted on 7-5-20 about the division resulting from a civil war here , in America . What are you talking about ? The rioting and irresponsible defacing of property that doesn’t belong to them is very counterproductive to effect positive change ! Negative actions spawn negative reactions . The changes that comes about as a result wouldn’t resolve anything , just jail sentences and legal problems , and wouldn’t even scratch the surface of the issues that brought you to protest to start with . But that said , I still don’t see a divide , or a rift even ! And if one does exist or develop , then maybe we’ll get another 60s circa hippie movement ! That’d be cool , lovin’ the one you’re with, on the corner of Haight and Asbury , flying high and livin large .

MrBill36MrBill36almost 4 years ago

This is even better than Payton Place. Wow, what a situation these poor boys had to endure - oh, to be single and young again. Put me into that situation (Please). Loved it!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
2

Please continue, very very interesting story, thank you😁

gorden55gorden55almost 4 years ago

This store is really good and I can not what for more. Thank you.

Bender13Bender13almost 4 years ago

Holy shit, 5 stars isn't enough, This is one of the best stories I've ever read! I can't wait to read more. Please continue.

hoursneakhoursneakalmost 4 years ago
Give me the virus!

Holy cripes! I agree five ⭐️ is not enough.

This story is 🔥

Please keep it coming lol!!

laughdruidlaughdruidover 3 years ago
Wish I could give 5 stars twice

What a hot story, missed lunch as i was lost in the reading.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Crazy good

This story is way out there but it is really damn good.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Damn!!

Soo hot!! Soo good!!

I really wish that's what corona did instead of killing people!!

The population just might have doubled!!

englishnospeakenglishnospeakabout 3 years ago

seems like a good story, too bad i hate stories with more than one male main character

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

👍👍

😊

Lee2012Lee2012over 2 years ago

Well, you called it in your lead up - absurd, but damn so fucking hot. As previously commented double the 5*.

Now iff to part two

rmdexterrmdexterover 2 years ago

My second venture into the works of Grendel22. Loving this story as much as Road Trip. Can't wait for the other parts. I hope my dick can keep up with my reading! Five stars.

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aover 2 years ago

I find the attitude and/or quandary of the mothers quite interesting and revealing. Their opinion of Dr. Lee revealingk, in a negative way. I find it find it enlightening that Connie would rather push off her problem (her son's condition) on someone else to resolve rather than handle it herself. Based on the negative effects of the virus, if I were Jimmy, I would question my relationship with my mother.

JustmeWBJustmeWBabout 2 years ago

Great stuff, enjoying every bit of it.

I just love the carring Doctor, and Nurse.

Great start to what I'm assuming, will be a great ride!

SincinnatiSincinnatiabout 2 years ago

Loved the preface remark "This story is absolutely absurd". We'll, so what?! This is fantasy and I absolutely got off on the absurdity. I've had a serious Mom/Son fetish since I first saw Kay Parker give in to her horny urges in the first "Taboo" when I was 17. I love how this "virus" gives all the characters an "out" to explore their base animalistic hungers because it's medically necessary! Very hot so far, can't wait to see how absurd (and erotic) it can get! Great story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Yes, it's a silly story. But men are suckers for stories about women who do everything they can to endure their men are satisfied since it happens so rarely in real life.

Good work! 5*

Synthcest66Synthcest66almost 2 years ago

Luv it! I thoroughly enjoy the absurd!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGrendel22@Grendel22
I was pretty young, but the first porno I ever saw was Taboo II. It definitely had an effect on me. I though the sister was hot as hell, but it was really Honey Wilder that just did it for me. And then I saw the first Taboo and the third. The thought of having an older wom...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

The Virus Series Info