The Virus Pt. 02

Story Info
Dr Lee 'treats' Jimmy and then Connie gets her boy back.
18.1k words
4.78
83.1k
139

Part 2 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/03/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Grendel22
Grendel22
1,136 Followers

Cast:

Dr Sandra Lee, her sister Maxine and her mother Rose

Connie Tucker and her son Jimmy, and his grandmother Nancy

Connie's sister Cheryl and her sons Colin and Eric

Barbara Schmitt and her sons Steve and Brian

Suzy Baker and her sons Derek and Paul, and their grandmother Gerri and her sister Robin

This story is absolutely absurd and is getting more absurd. Also, if you need a visual of Dr Sandra Lee, just google 'Dr Sandra Lee.' That show and her bedside manner with her patients and willingness to touch and hug them is what gave me the idea for a highly sexualized family doctor version of her when it comes to her young male patients.

The next afternoon Connie drove Jimmy to Sandra's house and they mostly rode in silence. Connie somehow managed to fool herself that Jimmy was going to be seen by a medical professional for the weekend, but deep down she knew that this really meant that Dr Lee was going to be performing all manners of sexual acts onto her child. Jimmy thought the latter as well and was terribly excited. He had managed to reminisce very early in the night about he and his mom, and managed to get off. But that had been several hours ago and the pressure was developing pretty badly.

When she pulled up to Sandra's house, Jimmy gave Connie an awkward kiss, grabbed his bag and got out of the car. Connie drove off and Jimmy knocked on the front door.

After a few moments the front door swung open and there was Dr Lee. She was wearing a short white silk robe that only went a few inches below her ass, showing off her strong, thick but shapely legs. She was also barefoot. The robe was very loosely tied at the waist, which exposed a lot of cleavage and also a lot of thigh.

"Jimmy! I finally got you all to myself! Get in here!"

She grabbed his arm and pulled him inside and closed the door. She pushed him back against the door and embraced him and leaned up for a kiss. Jimmy leaned down and met her open mouth with his own and squeezed her tight. He was in heaven as he deeply French kissed his doctor and number one fantasy. She smelled amazing too which was even more of a turn on. He wasn't sure if it was her soap, perfume, or lotion. He just knew she was one of those beautiful women that you always wanted to be near because she smelled so damn good.

She broke the kiss and stepped back to look at him.

"Two days Jimmy. I've got my favorite patient all to myself for two days. When was the last time you got some relief baby?" she asked as she reached out and squeezed his crotch.

"Late last night," he answered.

"Oh jeeze. It's been several hours. Oh baby you must be so uncomfortable," she said as she moved in to kiss him again. Her left breast had fallen out and he reached up to cup it. The tie completely loosened and the rest of her robe fell open. She stepped back knowing the effect it would have on him and just smiled as he drank in the sight of her. Jimmy just couldn't believe it. Sexy Dr Lee standing before him with a tiny silk robe opened up to reveal her gorgeous mature tits, her naked flat belly with a slight pooch and very faint stretch marks. She was completely naked underneath and he stared down at her waxed pussy. It was a very pronounced fat pussy and he put his hands on either side of her waist and rubbed her up and down. He just loved the feel of her soft skin. His eyes kept going down to her shapely thick thighs, to her muscular rounded calves and finally down to her pretty little feet. Being in her late 40s, her thighs had some extra meat and a slight sag, but that just made him want to grab onto them even more.

Jimmy was having a lot of pressure and pain at this point, but he barely noticed thanks to the sight that Dr Lee's open robe was giving him.

"Come with me Jimmy. Dr Lee is going to make my favorite patient feel so much better," she said as she led him into the main room. It was a very elegant but comfortable living room. There was a large couch across from an enormous flat screen tv, and she placed him before it and said, "Now let's get you out of these clothes so that we can have some fun."

Jimmy tore off his t-shirt while Sandra undid the buttons and zipper of his shorts and in one motion pulled them down along with his underwear. His cock sprung free and at a full nine inches.

Sandra grabbed his dick, inspected it and said, "Oh you poor baby. We need to take care of this right now." She pushed him back onto the couch and went down to her knees before him. She reached over to the coffee table and grabbed a hair tie and put her long hair into a ponytail. She leaned forward and looked him in the eyes and said, "Ready baby?"

Jimmy wasn't sure what was about to happen but he nodded yes. Sandra gave him her biggest, warmest smile and then moved her head down and inhaled his cock. She started to move her head up and down, sucking at least six inches of his cock into her warm wet mouth while jerking off the bottom shaft with her hands.

Up and down she went. Jimmy never felt so good and he just stared down at her bobbing head with his hands palm down on either side of him. The only sound was her wet sucking and his occasional moans. His first blowjob was better than he had ever imagined.

Sandra was eventually able to get used to his size and managed to get another inch and a half into her mouth. She made sure to drag her tongue along the underside of his shaft and increased her pace. Her entire effort was to simply make him cum and relieve his discomfort.

Jimmy started to moan and stiffen up and Sandra knew he was about to blow and once again increased her pace.

"Oh god," he exclaimed and then started to buck his hips. Sandra kept her mouth in place and received the first load and managed to swallow it down and continue to suck. Then the second and third rope hit and she had to let the cum dribble from her mouth but she never stopped sucking. Since it was his first viral load of the day it was a huge gusher. But Sandra had a lot of experience in taking these types of loads and knew what to expect. But even with her expertise and her amazing sucking mouth, she still had to let some of his jizz leak out. She continued like this until his orgasm started to subside and she was able to easily swallow while still sucking. When he finally stopped cumming Sandra continued to suck up and down on his cock. Jimmy had his head back on the couch with his face turned to the ceiling and his eyes closed, just savoring the afterglow of his orgasm and the sensation of Sandra's hot, wet mouth going up and down on him.

Sandra sensuously sucked his dong for another five minutes and then finally gave one last hard suck and let the cock squirt out of her mouth with a loud pop.

"Jimmy I've been wanting to do that for a long time. Mmmmmm...all of that delicious cum," she said and then leaned forward and ran her tongue up and down his shaft. She then tried to lick up as much of the cum as possible from his shaft and balls that had leaked out. She then sat back on her knees and looked up at Jimmy, licking all around her lips.

"Wasn't that just so much fun?" she asked.

"That was so good Dr Lee. So good."

"Jimmy, I just sucked your dick. Sandra is fine," she joked with a laugh. "But if the doctor thing turns you on we can always play with that."

"Ok Dr...Sandra. Thank you so much for that. That was even better than in the examining room."

"It was my pleasure baby. And we are going to do a lot more this weekend than what we did in the examining room. Jimmy, I'm so happy that I finally got to suck this beautiful cock. And it's definitely not going to be the last time. Now, are you ready for more fun?"

"Oh yeah," replied Jimmy.

"Jimmy, I want you to know that you can completely relax and not worry about the virus while you're here, because I'm going to make sure you cum and cum often. Tomorrow morning will be the only time you'll feel some pressure and discomfort and that's only because we eventually are going to need to get some sleep. But Dr Lee is going to take care of that too. Do you understand?"

Jimmy felt like he was in a dream and just nodded his head yes.

"Ok baby. You just sit back and relax. The 'doctor' needs to worship this beautiful cock of yours. I've been wanting to do this for so long, and now that I have my favorite patient's gorgeous dick all to myself I'm going to take my time with this. Don't worry baby. I know I'm being greedy but I promise that this will feel like it's all about you."

Sandra gave him her warmest smile and then proceeded to lick his cock and up and down and all around his shaft, while sensuously stroking it up and down with her hand.

"Mmmmmm...so good. Such a beautiful cock."

She had him scoot down so that she could lick and suckle on his balls while she stroked his shaft with her hands.

She released his right ball from her mouth and looked up and made eye contact with him while continuing to stroke him. "Jimmy, you have the kind of cock that puts women into complete submission. Once they experience this you can pretty much do whatever you want. You'll be in complete control. But they're going to want to worship it like this from time to time. Letting them do this is their reward. And you need to let them have that reward. Do you understand?"

"Uh...I think so."

She then sucked as much of his cock into her mouth as possible and slowly deepthroated him up and down. And then she would start the whole process all over again of licking, suckling, and sucking. His cock and his balls were completely covered in her saliva and the only sound was her slurping on his giant dong.

She worshipped his cock for a good half hour. Jimmy was in heaven. When she finally stopped she looked up at him and wiped off her chin.

"I really could worship this cock all day, but I think we need to keep moving forward."

Sandra got up and helped Jimmy to his feet. She undid her hair tie and tossed it on the coffee table. She then reached down and stroked his saliva covered dick with one hand while looking up at him. She put her free hand on his muscular shoulder.

"Jimmy, run your hand over my pussy," she said softly, looking up into his eyes. "I want you to feel the effect you have on me."

Jimmy reached out and cupped her pussy and was surprised at just how meaty it was. He pressed his index and middle fingers into her folds and was amazed at how wet she was and started to rub back and forth.

Sandra's mouth opened and she closed her eyes. She released his cock and now had both hands on his shoulders.

"Ooohhhhhhh...mmmmmmmm..."

Sandra was slowly rolling her hips along with his hand movements. Jimmy reached further down and inserted first his index finger and then middle finger into her pussy. Sandra let out a gasp and then Jimmy added his ring finger to the penetration. He slowly pushed far into her pussy and was amazed by how wet and warm it was.

Sandra let out a slight yelp as she had a mini orgasm. Her body tensed up and she raised up on her tippy toes and threw her hair from one side to the other.

"Whew!! Oh baby...uhnnnnnn...ngggg..." Sandra leaned in and pressed her face into Jimmy's neck while moaning and mouthing his flesh.

Once her orgasm subsided she pulled her head back and made eye contact with him. She reached down and removed Jimmy's fingers from her pussy with both of her hands. She brought his hand up to her face. Looking into his eyes, she placed her mouth over his three fingers and sucked them back and forth, washing over his fingers with her tongue. She then took her own hand and moved it back down to her pussy and inserted her fingers deep into her wet tunnel. She then took her hand out and held it up to his face.

"Want to taste me Jimmy?" she said, holding her three pussy soaked fingers together. Jimmy opened his mouth and placed it over her fingers and sucked on them the way she did his.

With her robe still on, Sandra took a hold of his slimy dick, and she led him through the living room and down a hallway and into a bedroom, and then a bathroom. Jimmy looked around and noticed that it was a nice bedroom, but somewhat spartan with just a full sized bed.

"Is this your bedroom?" Jimmy asked.

"Oh no. This is one of my guest rooms. My room is much nicer with a king size bed. That's where we'll spend the night when it's finally time to go to sleep." She looked at him with a naughty smile with her tongue slightly sticking out through her teeth. Jimmy was excited by the thought of sleeping in a bed with Sandra but that still left one question.

"So in this bedroom we are, uh,..."

"We are going to have a lot of fun for the next hour or so but we are going to make one helluva mess Jimmy. Between your cum filled balls and my wet, dripping pussy the sheets will be in no condition to sleep on when we're done," she said.

"Oh wow... "

"Jimmy, are you ready?" She said while letting the robe fall off of her shoulders.

Jimmy looked at her naked body. "Oh yeah. Oh my god yes I'm ready."

Sandra giggled and then crawled onto the bed and laid on her back and raised one knee up with the foot flat down on the bed. She looked at Jimmy and said, "Jimmy, I just love examining you every time you come into the office. Running my hands all over you just gives me such a thrill. And I know it drives you crazy too and I just love that. But it's so unfair to you."

Sandra took one of her hands and gently started to rub her pussy, all the while looking at Jimmy.

"But now it's your turn to examine me. Come explore me baby."

Jimmy couldn't believe the words he just heard. He had fantasized forever about her nude mature body and what it would be like, and here she was, offering all of it to him. Sandra smiled and held her arms open for him and he dove into them.

"Whew!" She laughed and wrapped her legs around him and they made out for a few moments. Jimmy was running his hands all over her body and broke the kiss and started to mouth at her neck. Sandra was giggling at his eagerness and was gyrating her hips. She was having so much fun with this and was completely turned on. She caressed the back of his head as he made his way down to her breasts covering every inch in kisses. After spending a lot of time on her breasts he then made his way down to her belly kissing all of the way, running his hands up and down her as she continued to laugh and yell out "Oh Jimmy!" whenever he mouthed a sensitive part. He was now between her thighs and was playfully chewing on the insides of them. He loved how thick and brown they were. She spread her legs and lifted her knees in order to give him access.

Jimmy had seen a lot of pussies from the porn he had viewed, but he was still surprised and turned on by just how fleshy and fat Sandra's pussy was. For a second he thought about his mom and how when sometimes she got out of the pull her wet bikini bottoms would cling to her pussy, creating a camel toe with her two thick mounds. He realized then that his mother must also have a very pronounced, fat pussy like Sandra's. He quickly got back to the task at hand.

With his hands he started to explore her pussy. She was extremely wet and he used both hands to spread her open and stared at her lips and clitoris.

Sandra reached down and inserted three fingers into her pussy and gently went back and forth a few times and then removed them. Jimmy took that queue and inserted his own three fingers. He then used his one thumb to rub her clit. Her hips started to slowly gyrate and she lightly ran her fingers through his hair. Jimmy then leaned in and buried his face into her pussy. He grinded his face into her and just loved the wetness and the distinct smell. He then pulled back and started to lick all around and then after a while he zoned in on her clit. He tongued her bean while he worked the three fingers in and out of her pussy. Sandra was gyrating her hips and he moved his head along with her so that he could maintain contact on her clit. He noticed her breathing increase and she called out, "Jimmy! Oh baby you're doing so good. Aaaahhhhhhh..." and then she stiffened up and started to tremble. "I'm cumming baby! I'm cumming!" She started to writhe and Jimmy kept up the action on her clit and beamed inside with the knowledge that he just made the sexy Dr Lee cum.

The intensity of her orgasm surprised Jimmy and he wondered if all women were like this as he removed his fingers from her and used both hands to hold onto her thighs so as to not release his contact on her clitoris.

Sandra's whole body started to writhe as her orgasm worked its way through her. She started to push down on Jimmy's head as the sensitivity to her pussy and clit became too much. Jimmy used his arms to latch onto her thighs and kept his face attached to her beautiful fat pussy as she rode through her orgasm. It finally subsided and she managed to playfully push Jimmy away as she started to giggle through heavy breaths. He raised up on his knees smiling with half of his face glistening from her wetness.

"Whoa! Mmmm that felt good. Come on up here baby so I can hold you."

Jimmy wiped his forearm across his face and then crawled up her body and rested his full weight on top of her. She locked lips with his and wrapped her arms and legs around him and squeezed him for all she was worth. She loved the feeling of his muscular body weighing down on her. She slid the back of her smooth calves up and down his thighs and the back of his knees as they made out. Jimmy loved feeling all of her smooth naked skin beneath him. His cock was at full attention at this point and was resting in between her pussy lips. He slowly started to grind it back and forth while he kissed her.

"Mmmmmppphhhhh...mmmmm..." she moaned with her mouth covered by his. She began to movie her hips opposite of his, so that they were grinding back and forth onto each other. This went on for several minutes as they made out. Finally Sandra broke the kiss and put her hands on his shoulders pushing him up. She continued to grind her drenched pussy up and down the length of his dick.

"Jimmy, I think it's time. We're going to fuck now, ok baby?"

"Really Dr...I mean, Sandra?"

"Oh yes my sweet baby boy. This is definitely happening." She leaned her head up and gave him a kiss. Sandra then decided to be generous and said, "Since I'm pretty sure that this is your first time, I think you should be on top ok?"

Jimmy nodded and was equal parts excited and also extremely nervous. Sandra registered this and warmly smiled up at him as she continued to grind her pussy on his cock. She gave a little comforting laugh and said, "My sweet baby boy you have nothing to worry about. You're going to be just fine. I'm going to take such good care of you," she said as she rubbed her hands up and down his face. "Now let's raise up a little."

Jimmy lifted himself up with his arms and Sandra reached down and grabbed his massive cock. She spread her legs wider and lifted her feet off of the mattress.

"Your beautiful cock is so big baby. I'm going to need you to scoot down some ok?" Jimmy scooted down and Sandra placed his head at the entrance of her vagina.

"I got a fat, tight wet pussy baby and your cock is just going to love it. Ok, let's slide you inside me," said Sandra as Jimmy moved forward. Five inches of his manhood entered her pussy.

"Oh man," he said as he savored the feel of her.

"Easy big boy. Easy. I've got a really hungry pussy baby but we have to ease it in first. You're doing so good Jimmy. So good. Ok, baby. Go on baby."

He moved forward inserting another two inches which made Sandra gasp, causing him to stop and look down at her in concern.

"Whooo! I'm ok baby. Don't you worry about me at all. That is one helluva cock. Ok baby, keep going."

Jimmy gently pushed his hips forward and bottomed out in her pussy with a groan. Sandra felt his balls press up against her ass. Sandra let out a gasp.

Grendel22
Grendel22
1,136 Followers