The Visit Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Tweets, I'm sorry. I mean all that stroking. . .You're just so hot. . .It's been so long."

"So it's my fault you have no stamina?"

"NO! That's not what I'm saying."

"Do you have any plans on satisfying your wife? ANY?!?"

"Yes. Of course. . ."

"Really?!? All I wanted tonight was for my husband to fuck my brains out. Was I asking too much?" This was going faster than she ever expected. Her mind was racing to keep up with a plan that was close to spinning out of control.

"No. . ."

"Obviously I was."

His head was spinning. "I'm so sorry. I'm just so horny. Maybe I could put on the strap-on like I did for you that. . ."

"If I wanted that I would have called up one of my old girlfriends. . .Or your Mistress" She paused to watch the words take their effect. It was just as if she had actually slapped him. "Yes. . .That's right. Me and your Mistress; and I have you to thank for putting us together." She circled him before going to the bed and laying down. "She's really talented you know." She propped herself up on one elbow and spread her legs. Her free hand slipping down to her dripping slit. "Is that what you want?"

"I. . .Uh?"

"To be my girlfriend? My strap-on lover? I think you do."

"No. I don't want to be a girl. I. . ." His head began to spin.

"I never said you wanted to be a girl, nor do I want to make you one. . .But. . .You don't seem interested in pleasing me as a man should." She brought her wet fingers to her nipples and coated them with her juices. "And, like I said before, you have quite an affinity for my dildos."

He started walking towards her.

"No, no. Stay there. Just stand there and look. You don't get to touch. You seem more interested in letting me take you." Her fingers found their way back to her pussy. "I'll make you a deal. Ok?"

He stood in silence, his cock twitching in front of him. He was unsure what he should say, if anything at all.

"I want you to be my girlfriend for six months."

A look of horror spread across his face. "Tweets, no. Please."

"Relax, It's not what you think. Let me finish."

"Tonight, I'm going to give you the best orgasm you've ever had. Guaranteed. In return you forfeit any chance to cum for he next six months. You will remained caged when I'm not around. You will be allowed to stroke yourself as much as you want when I'm with you. However, when we have sex you will be caged. . .I can't have my secret girlfriend getting a chubby on me now can we?" She winked at him and brought her fingers to her lips and sucked them. "After the six months, provided you have not had any accidents, I allow you to have all the blow jobs you can handle."

Her heart raced at the prospect of his answer. She felt an orgasm building. His eyes said it all. She knew all he could think of was getting his cock sucked. Over and over.

"Real blow jobs? That's it? No strings?" he responded nervously. 'Blow jobs.' he thought. Thinking of all the times she sucked him off and how good she was.

"Yes. Yes. Just as I said. Tonight you cum. Then there's no penetration or relief for you, but just as I said before; when I get horny one of us is getting drilled and I better be happy when we're done. After the six months are up and I'm satisfied with your performance it'll be blow job city for you. As many as you want. Whenever you want. Full and satisfying." His hesitation is quickly subdued by his desperation and his need for release. He senses something is amiss, but his desires override any concerns he might be feeling. "OK."

She had him lay down at the foot of the bed and raise his legs into a V. She secured each leg to the post that rose up from the corners. She then pulled each arm down and secured it to the bottom of the posts. Lastly, she propped his head up with a pillow. He lay there immobile and exposed as she walked out of the room.

He was still hard and aching when she returned, naked except for her strap-on. His cock twitched impulsively as he spied the thick shaft between her legs bouncing in rythym to her movements. She unrolled a towel next to him exposing some latex gloves, lube, a magic wand, an oddly curved vibrator and his chastity device. "Oh yes." she said with a smile.

She put on the gloves and then squirted some lube on his exposed sphincter. He tensed up as she worked it around with one finger and then pressed slowly at his puckering hole. He gasped softly as her finger pushed inside of him.

"Oh, yes. You like that don't you?" She worked her finger in and out before adding another. "You like spreading your legs for me, letting me finger you, readying you, preparing you for what you want."

"Yes." he hissed.

"What you need."

"Oh, yes."

"Tell me." She worked in a third finger.

"Please."

"Mmm, Please what?"

"Please. . .Fuck me."

"Oh, yes. Fuck you. Yes." With her free hand she messaged his balls. "Beg. . .Beg to be fucked like a cheap slut."

"Please, oh please. Fuck me. Fuck me hard."

"Is that what you want?"

"Yes. I want to be fucked."

"How?"

"Like a cheap slut."

She pulled her fingers out and he felt them replaced by the tip of her cock. She pushed in just enough to violate him but not enough to enter him. He tried in vain to buck his hips or put in himself but he was bound to tightly. All he could do was whimper.

"Oh, poor baby. Are you dying to get your brains fucked out?"

"Yes,pleeeeease!!!!!" he begged.

She didn't push in, but instead began stroking his cock. "I bet this was your plan all along wasn't it? You never wanted to fuck me. You just wanted a cock in your ass, right? Well here you go!"

"Oh, God. Oh, God. Oh, GOD!" He screamed as she released his cock on the up stroke and shoved in all 10 inches in one push.

"This is what I expected from my husband tonight, but I guess this is what you really wanted." Her tone was soft yet firm as she raked her nails down his chest. Grabbing hold of his thighs she worked the dildo in and out of him. From the tip to the hilt and back again. Over and over. Increasing the pace ever so gently until after a few minutes she was pounding him for all she was worth.

Pre-cum drizzled freely from his semi hard shaft as continued to pound his ass. "Take it bitch, take my cock, take it. So good. Fucking you feels so good." she moaned.

"Please, baby please." he begged. He wanted her to come. He wanted to please her. He was so close himself. Ready to burst at the slightest touch or so it felt.

She felt her orgasm surge up within her as she fucked his hole with total abandon. "Yes, yes. YES!!!" Tweets screamed as she slammed it in a few times more before burying it up to the base inside of him as she shuddered to a massive orgasm and collapsed on top of him.

Tweets lay on top of him for a few minutes, catching her breath. She stood up slowly and pulled out of him. "Oh God that was good. I never dreamed that fucking you could be this good." She paused and then picked up the vibrator and lubed it up. "Now lets take care of you, but not a peep out of you, OK?" she said with a sly grin. "This should keep you busy while I get cleaned up."

He felt her push it in his freshly fucked hole. He then realized the purpose of the odd shape. The tip came to rest right on his prostate. His mouth fell open in desire as she made sure it hit the spot. She then winked at him and turned it on.

The sound was barely audible, but from his reaction one would think he was being electrocuted. She giggled as she watched his body tense up and he lost his breath. She was undoing the strap-on as she walked to the bathroom, wondering how long she would leave him there.

His swollen gland was now the center of his universe. Pre-cum oozed out of his hardening shaft. It seem like forever as he waited, bound, helpless. He wondered how long she would be. He had no choice as to how much more he could take. He knew if he asked to stop she would; denying him this chance to cum.

His cock jumped reflexively as she came back into the room. Not speaking or paying any mind to him or the massager in his ass she began to lightly stroke his dick. Ever so gently, barely touching him. He tried to squirm, but he was bound too tightly.

"So, so desperate to blow your load." She swirled the pre-cum around on his head as she spoke. His breathing became labored and his body shook. "Not yet though. We're not done." She continued to tease and stoke his shaft. Watching him closely as he got to the edge.

Then without warning she stopped. She then leaned in and began blowing on his cock. "Let's cool you down for minute. We wouldn't want any accidents now would we?" She paused and looked at him with an evil grin. "Not with nineteen more edges to go."

His head crashed back into the pillow. She watched as his lip began to quiver. "P. . .p. . .p. . .please" he whispered, barley audible.

"But I'm having fun." she pouted. "Why would you want to deny me?" She smacked his balls. Her tone changed. "Are you trying to deny me? After all I did for you tonight?" She smacked them again. "Well?"

"No! NO!" His voice began to crack. "I'm just so horny, so desperate. I don't know what I'm saying. Please, I want to please you. Make you happy. I ache so bad." She put a finger to his lips.

"Shh!!" She hissed as he began to whimper. She felt his lips quiver on her finger. Her other hand began to tease him yet again. "Is that what you really want? To cum?"

He nodded.

"So you'd deny deny me the chance to tease you? Deny you? Make you crazy with lust for me?" Toying with his cock she let her words sink in. "You would do that to me?"

He shook his head and tried to fight off another edge. She stopped and let him calm down for a minute before starting again.

"Silly. Silly. Wanting to cum. . . I was wanting to get fucked tonight but that didn't happen. Did it?. . .No. It didn't. What happened was I had to work my ass off for an orgasm. You. . . On the other hand, lay there and got a good fucking and now you want me work some more to get you off. Some how that doesn't seem fair; does it?"

"Tweets, I wanted to . . ." was all he could get out as she palmed his head.

"But you couldn't." She started lightly stroking him again with one finger. "All I wanted was to be taken like any woman would like to be, but you've denied me that and taken that for yourself." She worked his shaft between her fingers as she spoke. "Now you wish to deny me the pleasure of keeping you frustrated and horny."

"No, Tweets,no!" he tensed as another edge to hold and she stopped working.

"You say no, but your body says yes. How is any of this fair when my husband gets fucked better than his wife? What about me for once? When do I get my brains fucked out?"

"Please, Tweets. Whatever you want. Anything you ask."

She started stroking again and an evil grin spread across her face as her mind clicked into high gear. 'Anything. Well, it's sooner than expected, but I could make this work. He enjoys this and in time hell enjoy the other things he'll have to do for my amusement, my pleasure.' She giggled, but quickly snapped back to the here and now by his approaching climax. "No, no, no. Not yet!"

The pleading desperate look in his eyes told her she could pull this off. She looked closer and she could see that his eyes were beginning to water up. She ran her hands up and down his body and after a few minutes went back to his cock.

"If I let you cum tonight can I have until the morning to tell you what I expect from you?"

"Yes, of course. Absolutely!"

"Good." She tightened her grip on him and stroked faster.

The buzzing in his ass was clouding his judgement. She felt him begin to tense up and tremble as he neared another edge. "Should I stop?"

He shook his head no. Realizing the implications of his answer.

"Good boy. Just for that I'm going to give you a little treat." She picked up the wand and turned in on. She placed it on the base of the prostate wand and then ever so slowly dragged it up between his legs. Stopping only when its vibrating head was opposite the one inside him.

His eyes clinched shut and his lips trembled as she circled his prostate from the outside and stroked him with her fingers tips. "How bad do you need to cum?" she whispered.

His face was contorted with sexual agony. His words were almost gibberish, but she understood them. "Oh God, please. So bad. Whatever you wish. Whatever! Please, anything."

He couldn't see the gleam in her eyes as she circled her free thumb and index finger around his dick and began to stroke. "It gets me so hot seeing you this horny."

The wand and the vibrator were enough, but her hand put him over the edge. Soon his breath was erratic and labored. Quickening with each stroke. Closer and closer. He prayed that this time she wouldn't stop. Faster, but lighter with each stroke.

He convulsed as the first spasm forced the first shot from his dick. It landed on his cheek, but all he cared about was that she continued to stroke him. He trembled and shook as she worked him over.

"Remember your promise." was the last thing he remembered hearing. After about the third or fourth spasm his eyes rolled back and didn't even realize he had lost consciousness.

When he opened his eyes it was light out. He was on the bed, untied and under the blankets. 'How? What?' He tried to remember, but all he could do was remember was when he finally started cumming. He felt his face and the first glob was still there dried and crusted. He half laughed. 'Sleep in my eyes and cum on my face.'

Slowly he shook the cobwebs out of his head. He reached under the blankets and was shocked to feel that she had put the kali's teeth back on him. He looked over at the nightstand and that's when he saw the envelope. He reached over and opened it.

Good Morning,

I'm guessing you enjoyed yourself last night. I know I did. You're probably wondering about your cage right now. Well, I figure that you're going to be a bit less compliant now that you've cum, so until I deem otherwise it stays on. It will also help me with my next point, which is you keeping your promise. Remember the phrase 'Whatever you want. Anything you ask.' or 'Whatever you wish. Whatever! Please, anything.'

I do and I plan on making sure you do anything I ask or whatever I wish.

Tonight I have something special in mind for us when you get home. You and I are going to take a drive downtown where Mistress and I will be handling your next visit.

Tweets.

He felt trapped, gripped with fear. However, the teeth digging into his swelling cock told him that was actually looking forward to the visit.

12