The Visitor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I have been dreaming about this for so long," he says softly. "I thought that it might never come true."

"I never doubted that it would," She replies. Her body is rubbing up against his, her hands slipping around his waist, and her face turns up toward his angling for a kiss.

Their lips meet again in a hungry needful kiss. They clutch at each other pressing their bodies tightly together as their tongues dance and their hands play. He kisses her with a fierce passion, claiming her lips, her cheek, and her neck as his own. She runs her hands up and down his back, raking her nails over his body. He kisses her neck and licks near her ear savoring the sweet taste of her skin.

His fingers toy with the straps of her tank top, finally pulling them down from her shoulders and lowering the soft thin fabric until her breasts are bared to his urgent kisses. She combs her fingers through his hair, keeping him close and holding his lips against her heaving breasts. He licks circles around her taut erect nipples. He kisses the hard tips and suckles them tenderly, drawing her aureoles deep into his mouth and nibbling gently on them.

"Oh, god, Derek! Make love to me! Oh, god yes! Make love to me!" she cries out breathlessly.

They are dancing again, but not in the sexy and naughty but socially acceptable form back at the club. This dance is of serious seduction and flaming desire. They move through her apartment dropping their clothes along the way; shoes kicked off by the doorway, her top tossed onto the telephone table, his shirt on the floor, her cute little skirt in the hallway, his khaki slacks hung on the bedroom doorknob. They stand together kissing and touching the hot vibrant flesh of each other's body. They are so aroused it is almost painful.

She hooks her fingers inside the waistband of his silk boxers and tugs them down. She slowly sinks to her knees as she lowers his shorts, watching with great anticipation as his cock springs into view. She rubs her cheek against it as his shorts fall to the floor and he hurriedly kicks them off. She runs her warm hands up his legs, massaging his thighs and then caressing his belly. He rocks his hips greedily, pointing his impressive erection toward her face.

"Mmm, I just love the sight of your cock, Derek," she says. "It's so big and beautiful ... and it's all for me!"

"Yes, Princess! Every inch is for your enjoyment," he groans.

"Mmm, yum!" she coos. She curls her thumb and forefinger around the base of his cock and begins to lick it, running her tongue up the length of his shaft several times, always changing her path, until his thick hard pink shaft is glistening. Then she strokes it with her hand, feeling the pleasure reverberate through his body.

"Jesus, Princess!" he grunts as his head falls forward. He reaches down to stroke her long blonde hair gently as she runs her tongue up and down his hard cock.

"You have a beautiful dick, Derek," she says in a sexy, husky voice. "Mmm, I just love it!"

Then she flicks her tongue lightly along the ridge on the underside and watches him squirm with pleasure and feels his fingers grip her head firmly. She runs her tongue around the head of his cock, circling it slowly and bringing the first dribbles of precum to the tip, which she licks off. Stroking his shaft gently, she places the head between her lips and moves it around her mouth, rubbing it against her cheeks and letting her teeth graze on it lightly. He begins to gently rock his hips forward and back, and groans appreciatively.

She grasps the tip in her hand and kisses her way up and down the sides of his cock, nibbling very gently, and dragging her warm wet lips over his very sensitive skin. By the time she takes him back into her mouth, he is moaning uncontrollably. She sucks him deep into her mouth and then bobs her head back and forth. While his cock is in her mouth, her tongue never stops moving, wiggling and flicking all around his rigid shaft.

"You like this, baby?" she asks softly as she lets his dick slip from her mouth with a pop. When her mouth isn't bobbing on his cock, her tight little fist is pumping him.

"God, yes, Princess! That feels so good! Don't stop!" he grunts with a thick passion-ridden voice.

She works the head inside her mouth again and sucks hard on it, her tongue flicking at the tip. She doesn't stop. She sucks him and licks him and strokes him with an increasing force until he feels his knees weaken. She runs her tongue over his shaft and swirls it down around his balls. She takes each one into her mouth and suckles it gently.

"Oh, god, you feel so good! You're gonna make me cum in your mouth!" he growls.

She takes him deep into her mouth, sucking him down her throat until she nearly gags.

"You're so big!" she says as she tries to catch her breath. "I can hardly get you all inside me."

"Uhh, is that a problem?" he asks as she sucks him deep inside her mouth again.

"No, babe," she says and then sucks him again, bobbing her head back and forth frantically.

Finally, after enjoying several more minutes of the magic that she can make with her tongue and lips, he can stand it no longer. He doesn't want to cum just yet and the urge to return the favor has grown inside him. He reaches down to her, drawing her to her feet and kissing her gratefully, tasting his own musky scent on her lips and tongue. Then he maneuvers her toward the bed in a sexy little tango, their bodies brushing together, his slick cock head bumping against her belly, the sharp tips of her breasts raking against his chest.

At his urging, she sits on the edge of the bed and leans back. He squats between her legs and spreads them apart. The thin panel of light blue silk covering her pussy is dripping wet with her arousal and clings to her like a second skin. He can see the perfect outline of her shaven folds and the sweet bump of her clit emerging from between. He runs his hands up her legs, caressing the soft silken skin of her calves and thighs. As his fingertips dance lightly up her inner thighs, she spreads her legs apart even more, and rocks her hips upward, thrusting her needy pussy toward him.

He grins devilishly at her eagerness and licks his lips. After all the months and days of waiting, he is finally about to taste her sweetness. He crouches between the spread of her long legs and bends forward. He kisses her and licks her through her nearly transparent panties. The tiny triangle can barely cover her excited pussy folds. His fingers trace along the skinny straps of elastic that run over her hips as his lips graze on her pussy. His hands slip around to her ass and scoop her up, lifting her hips off the bed. She tastes so sweet and tart, a tantalizing mix of her perfume and her intoxicating natural scent.

She moans with great pleasure as he kisses and licks her through her panties. She can feel his teeth grind gently over her clit and his tongue press her wet panties up into the entrance to her cunt. Her feet find the edge of the bed and she pushes her pussy up into his face. Then his fingers pull at the strings of her thong and begin to lower her panties. The tiny triangle covering her wet sex is the last to pull away, revealing the wet glistening folds of her pussy to his hungry eyes. She is completely naked and looks so incredibly sexy, laying back onto the bed, her legs spread apart, her back arched slightly, the firm round mounds of her breasts proudly rising up, topped by her hard pink nipples, her face smiling sweetly, her blue eyes sparkling, and her long blonde hair cascading over the sheets. He tosses her skimpy blue panties aside and lowers his head again between her legs.

"Derek?" she asks.

"What, Princess?"

"Derek, I want you to eat my pussy!" she calls out to him with a voice filled with lusty desire. "I want you to eat my pussy till I cum!"

"Mmm, just what I is planning to do, baby," he replies, and then he brings his lips to her sodden folds.

Her pussy feels warm and moist as he kisses her folds. He can feel the hard little nub of her clit emerging from its hood and rub against his upper lip. She pushes herself up onto her elbows, her heavy-lidded baby blue eyes watching this handsome older man closely as his hands explores the length of her legs tenderly while his lips kisses every fold of her wet pussy. He presses his face into the aromatic split of her sex and his lips close snuggly around her labia, sucking her gently into his warm wet mouth, bringing a groan from deep within her.

"Uhhhnnn, baby! Ooo, that feels sooo good!" she moans greedily as first his lips pressed against her folds and then his tongue emerges. She gazes down as he begins to lap at her enthusiastically like a thirsty puppy. "Mmm, yes, Derek! Mmm, oh yes!"

The flavor of her drenched pussy is an intoxicating elixir; the more he tastes of her, the more of her he wanted. His tongue traces the ridges of her inner folds and plunges deep into the wet velvet of her inner depths. He feels her hand fall upon his head, her long fingers raking through his hair, clasping his head, guiding him, drawing him nearer. The tip of his tongue finds her clitoris, massaging both sides of her delicate and dainty pink shaft, and when his tongue gently strums the underside and the emerging bud, she explodes.

"Oh, fuck, Derek!" she screams. "Oh, god, yes!"

She lifts her legs and hooks them over his shoulders, her heels digging into the flesh of his back. She rocks her hips rhythmically and ground her pussy against his face. When she falls back against the bedcovers, he looks up between her trim thighs and watches as she pulls selfishly at her nipples, pinching and rolling them, her eyes are closed and her mouth is open and panting. With an intent and inspired skill, he turns back to her sex and laves her slavishly with his tongue, worshipping her insatiable mound with a variety of thrusts and flicks of his tongue until her thighs clamps tightly against his ears and her body tenses up as an exhilarating orgasm erupts in her.

"Oh god! Yesss! Yesss! Yesss!" she hisses with a tremulous voice as her body rocks and shivers with the quaking tidal wave of an orgasm rumbling through her. She grinds herself against him and clamps his face against her until he has to struggle to free himself and breathe.

"My god, you have a pretty little pussy," he says as he strokes it gently with his fingers. He looks up at her and their eyes meet as his fingertips play lightly upon her clit and his thumb probes at the entrance to her cunt and the tight rosebud of her ass. "And you taste so good, too!" With their eyes still locked together, he leans down and licks again at her pussy, circling her clit with the tip until her eyes close and her head falls back onto the sheets.

"Mmm, ooo, Derek! You have got me so turned on!" she cries out. She pulls on her nipples until they are taut and stiff and her aureoles are fully puckered. "I want you so bad!"

She struggles to push herself up from the bed so that she is sitting at the edge. She lifts his face up from between her legs and kisses away her pussy juices that are smeared around his lips and mustache. He rises up to his knees and then stands up between her legs. Her hands go immediately to his body, trailing down from his chest to his belly and thighs before circling the base of his cock that is still very hard.

Eagerly, she takes him into her mouth, sucking him fiercely, humming as she takes him deeper and deeper into her mouth. She can feel him swell up inside her hot wet mouth as the tip pushes again and again at the base of her throat. Lowering her jaw and opening herself up, she takes the last inches of his cock into her mouth and down her throat.

"Oh, fuck!" he grunts as he feels his cock push down her throat. "Jesus!"

He places his hands on the back of her head, more for balance than to direct her or control her. She bobs her head back and forth several times before letting his cock loose, strands of her saliva running from his thick hard glistening shaft to her mouth. Her hand tightens around his shaft and strokes him several times before she plunges him back into her mouth and down her throat again. He weaves his fingers into her silky blonde hair feeling the energy and passion in his new lover grow.

When she pulls her mouth off his cock again, she arches her back and guides his rock hard shaft to the soft valley between her breasts. She squezes her breasts together and lets his slick shaft glide up and down between them. He groans with pleasured approval as he rocks his hips up and down and watches his cock slip and slide between her gorgeous firm young breasts. Then she takes hold of his cock and kisses and licks it again, swirling her tongue around and around the head until he nearly collapses with pleasure.

"I just love playing with your big beautiful cock, Derek," she says beaming up at him, her baby blue eyes twinkling.

"And I just love playing with your pretty little pussy, Amy," he replies, looking down at this sweet and sexy girl who is pleasuring his cock endlessly.

"Then don't you think it's time that we introduced them?" she asks, letting go of his cock and scrambling up onto her bed.

"I think you are quite right about that, baby," he answers, crawling up after her, settling his hips between the spread of her legs until the head of his cock bumps up against the wet folds of her pussy. He reaches down and rubs the head against her dripping wet pussy, circling her clit and then plunging down until he finds her warm wet inviting opening. "Is your pretty little pussy ready?"

"Is that gorgeous cock of yours?"

"I think so," he answers and he thrusts his hips forward.

The head of his cock pushes against her slick pussy lips and pops just inside, bringing a sigh from both of them. He smiles from the supreme pleasure of feeling his cock finally inside the warm velvety walls of her cunt. Amy spreads her legs apart and pushes her hips upward, feeling every inch of him slip inside her. With long languid teasing strokes he begins to work his cock in and out of her. A couple times it pops all the way out and they both feel the replayed pleasure of insertion.

"God, your wet little pussy feels so good," he says, as he slides his hard cock back and forth.

"Your big old cock feel so good inside my tight little pussy," she replies clenching her pussy snuggly around the shaft of his thrusting cock.

He lowers his body down and slipped his arms around her shoulders. He kisses her fully on the mouth and soon his tongue is entering her mouth just like his cock is entering her pussy. She wraps her arms around his shoulders and winds her legs around his hips and grinds her pussy against him, feeling his long hard cock fill her cunt completely. Every stroke of his wonderful organ sends waves of pleasure cascading through her body. His kisses shift from her mouth to her neck and she can hear his accelerated breathing as his hard nipping kisses near her ear.

"Fuck me, Derek! Fuck me harder!" she calls out and then feels the increasing pace and strength of his thrusts. It doesn't take long before she feels another sweet orgasm pass through her body.

His powerful thrusts have pushed them up the bed until her head bumps against the headboard. They both chuckle briefly. He rises up onto his knees and grabs her hips, lifting her up and pulling her toward him, away from the headboard. Then he plunges his cock deep inside her and begins to thrust hard and fast. She lifts her legs and bends them back, snugging her pussy around his cock even tighter. His grip slides from her hips up her legs as he continues to rock his hips and plunge his cock in and out of her. The sight of her body responding to his every thrust, the bobbing of her breasts and the look of deep passion in her blue eyes is exquisite. Her continuous moans and sighs tickled his ears.

"You like having my big cock inside you, baby?" he asks.

"Oh god yes! I love it! Fuck me, Derek! Yes! Oh, fuck me!"

He is nearly out of breath and breaking a sweat that tinkled down onto her belly. She runs her hands up over his belly to his chest and grazes her nails over his taut little man nipples. When he pauses, she implores him down to her for a kiss and he lowers down and presses her into the sheets, his cock still deeply imbedded in her pussy.

"Derek?" she asks. "I think it's time for me to get on top."

"Oh, yeah!" he says panting and eager to catch his breath. They quickly roll over and she adjusts her legs to straddle his hips. "Ride 'em cowboy-er, cowgirl!"

She laughs and then begins to rise and fall on top of him, slowly running her pussy up and down the full length of his cock. When she lowers down, she grinds her pussy against him. When she rises up she manages to keep the head just inside her sweet little twat. He can't resist running his hands up along her body to cup her breasts, bouncing so delightfully. When he pinches and pulls on her nipples, she leans over and lets them fall toward his mouth. The feeling of his mouth suckling her sensitive nipples while his cock is pounding her pussy is driving her crazy.

Combined with the way her clit rubs against his body, she is nearing another scrumptious orgasm. She holds herself above him sort of on her elbows and knees while he humps her ferociously. Her orgasm floods his cock with dampness. She catches her breath, gathers herself up and begins to bounce up and down on him again. She rests her hands on his chest and looks down at the glowing look of desire in his eyes. There is something special in the way they fuck-in the way they made love-that is different from the other guys she had been with. He is older and experienced and seems to know just where and how to touch her and kiss her. And the adoring look in his eyes tells her just how he feels about her, how he is appreciating each moment they are spending together and savoring her presence gratefully.

After he regains his breath and strength, he silently maneuvers her onto her hands and knees and takes her quickly from behind. She tosses her head back and looks over her shoulder at him as he begins to thrust hard and deep into her.

"Oh fuck me harder, Derek! Uhhh, god! Yes! Just like that! Ooo, ooo, ooo!" she cries out loudly.

He thrusts hard and fast and deep into her sodden hot pussy, his belly smacking into the cheeks of her ass, his balls slapping against her clit, his hands wandering over her ass and back, her belly and breasts. Every part of her body seems to be on fire. When he impulsively smacks her on the ass a couple times, she nearly explodes. He grabs her hair and pulls her body hard against him, his stiff cock setting her pussy on fire and his passion enflaming her own. She lowers her head and shoulders down until they are buried in the pillows and thrusts her ass up high in the air. She looks toward him.

"Oh fuck me, Derek! Oh god! You're so good! Make me cum, baby! Make me cum real hard!"

He bangs her so hard that they collapse onto the bed, his belly pressing into the firm cheeks of her ass, his cock swelling with arousal. He latches onto her shoulders and thrusts as hard and fast and as deep as he could. He can feel his own orgasm grow near as his cum begins to churn deep in his balls.

"I'm close, Princess," he growls. "Real close."

"Cum in my pussy, Derek!" she cries out. "I want to feel it inside me! Cum in my pussy!"

With a deep guttural groan, he splits her pussy as hard as possible and feels his cum surge up through its path inside him until it spurts deep into her cunt. With several nearly blinding thrusts he erupts and feels the heat and sticky lubrication of his jism.

"Yes, baby! Cum for me! Yes! Yes! Oh, yes!" she cries out with pleasure, feeling the warmth and power of his ejaculation. "Oh my god! Oh my god! Oh my god!"