The Visitor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Even after he empties himself inside her, he doesn't stop moving for several moments, thrusting spasmodically as each bit of arousal is wrenched from him. His body trembles and he groans with a deep satisfied pleasure. Finally he falls still and silent and feels the heat of her body burn into him.

"Sweet mother of Jesus! I swear I just caught a glimpse of heaven!" he says as they begin to move.

He rolls over onto his back and she eases up on top of him, resting her cheek on his chest. She can hear and feel his heart beating in his chest as his arms encircle her and lightly caress her bare backside from her neck down to her ass.

"I just knew it would be like this," she sighs. "I just knew it!"

"So did I, Princess," he answers. "So are you glad you let me come visit you?"

"Of course," she says, smacking his chest playfully. "Why ever would you think I wouldn't?"

"Like I said, I just figured that some handsome doctor type would sweep you off your feet before we had a chance to meet."

"There's no way," she protests. "I told you that once I got to know you, there's no way anyone else is going to keep us apart."

"Good, baby," he says.

"So you ready for a little snack?" she asks perkily.

"In a couple, babe," he replies. "I'd kind of like to lay here and catch my breath and feel your beautiful body a little longer. Then we can get something to eat."

"Mmm, okay. But I want you to keep up your strength. There are a lot of things that we haven't come close to doing yet, and we've got all weekend."

"Yes we do," he says with a contented smile thinking of all the fantasies and desires they had talked about exploring. "The whole weekend."

The End