The Visitor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"If you're husband is going to be gone a while then there's no reason why you can't undo your robe for me, sweetheart and show me the rest of your delightful body."

A scream of disbelief echoed through Colin's head as once again his wife shocked him by pulling the cord of her robe letting the man slip it from her shoulders.

"Very nice! So tell me more about all these cocks you've seen Lisa," he urged as he ran his hands over her body, "I bet you've finished up playing with a few eh?"

Col saw Lisa colour up again and drop her gaze. There was such a long silence that Col no longer expected an answer but instead watched intently as she allowed Bill to fondle her tits slipping his fingers under her bra to tickle her nipples. She didn't resist at all then just a mere few seconds later she let out a sigh and moaned agreeably showing Bill just how much she liked what his fingers were doing. With her eyes half-closed and with a dreamy sigh she spoke and her words cut through Colin like a knife.

"I've played with a few," she confessed.

"Oh I bet you've done more than that!" chuckled Bill lewdly.

Lisa closed her eyes relishing the feel of Bill's sensuous touch and nodded her head, "Yeah!" she breathed, drawing out the syllable.

She was like putty in his hands as Bill then said, "You won't mind playing with this one, then!" as at the same time unzipping and taking out a decent sized specimen of manhood that was already very hard and aroused. Little sighs and pleasurable whimpers came from the woman's lips as she reached out to take hold of the cock, sinking her body against the man's chest after he smartly unclasped her bra and uncovered her tits. For what seemed an age Colin watched through the gap in the curtains seeing his wife openly show her delight as she was repeatedly kissed on lips and nipples while a hand touched and teased her most private parts. She voluntarily spread her thighs inviting the hand to delve inside her panties to arouse her clit. Her hand worked eagerly on the foreskin of the stiff shaft.

"Show me what you like to do when you go off into a barn with one of those burly farmers!" coaxed Bill.

Lisa moaned softly and confessed, "I shouldn't do it!" before letting her head sink down in Bill's lap and taking his dick deep inside her mouth. Her hand pumped and her head bobbed up and down sucking hard to draw out the man's white sticky body fluid. Outside her husband was quite powerless to find ways to calm his mental and emotional discomfort but there was a way to ease his physical pain; He released the throbbing penis from his pants stopping it from pressing painfully against his clothing as it tried to break free now that blood had made it swell up, stiff and hard. His left hand automatically dropped between his legs to take hold of the excited weapon whilst he experienced a sense of awareness rather than thought zipping through his mind asking "Why am I feeling sexually aroused from watching my wife with another man but at the same time also feeling the torture of betrayal?"

His attention quickly focused on Bills' sudden movement. Lisa's head was gently removed from his cock and he turned to her half kneeling on the floor. She gave a short dirty laugh when she saw what he wanted and helped him to remove her panties.

"Have you ever let any of those men fuck you Lisa?" asked Bill in a voice now half an octave higher induced by lust and excitement.

Lisa replied while lifting her legs to aid the removal of her undergarment, "Yes! Fuck me!" she cried deliriously.

Opening her legs wide she awaited the invasion of Bills' big cock inside her wet twat; Colin could even see the redness of her inner cunt lips and saw her hips already wriggling and squirming, begging to be shafted.

"Fuck me!" she hissed – and Bill did a fine job!

Colin's wife was very active and enthusiastic in her lovemaking; in a way her husband had never ever known. He couldn't control the images and thoughts flitting through his head now her confessions of other men made him wonder not just who they were but was this scene typical of Lisa's until now secret other life. His thought was plain and simplistic, "Lisa likes sucking other men's cocks and being fucked!" Patiently, though due to a numbness of the brain and ego rather than consideration Colin watched quietly through the window until the sex act reached it's natural conclusion. He watched the couple, now sexually satisfied recover and kiss before making an attempt to loose the flush from their cheeks and return to a normal demeanour – then Col's frustration suddenly won the day making him sharply shoot through the door of his house.

Guilty looks and a certain atmosphere, coupled with Lisa's clumsy efforts to fasten her undone robe and Bill's attempt to zip up his pants made obvious comments unnecessary. Col saw Lisa eye the discarded panties and sensed her forlorn hope that he wouldn't notice the telltale underwear, though of course he had anyway.

The experienced Bill kept his cool calmly asking Colin if he had remembered the key. Colin too had kept control.

"Sure, here you are Bill. Did you have a good time?" A cynical look came over the face of the cuckold husband. "Pity you have to leave tomorrow – you could have enjoyed another interesting evening. Maybe I could have stayed this time and watched!"

Lisa, sat looking sheepish found her jaw had dropped with shock.

"Do I look stupid?" demanded Colin of the couple. He turned to Bill, "Did you think I wouldn't know that something has gone on behind my back; or that I left knowing my wife had changed into sexy underwear and would expect you to just to sit chatting? Did you think I was too drunk to notice what went on in the toilet – how you flashed your cock in front of her? You also made a mistake thinking I couldn't hold my drink; I was only as drunk as I wanted to be!"

Bill looked up at Colin, "Do I look fucking stupid to you?"

The older man rose from his chair and walked over to the window and gestured at the gap in the curtains; Lisa gasped and uttered an obscenity before beginning to weep.

Now Colin felt his jaw drop.

Bill began his retaliatory speech, "Would your wife have risked following me into the men's room on her own, when I left you both walking together? What does it tell me when a guy invites me to his house and his wife immediately changes into flimsy lingerie under a robe? Did you think I wouldn't realise that I'm being set up when you were prepared to leave me alone with her then lo and behold – you phone to say you're delayed!

To- night we sat in the pub talking about sex, wife watching and swapping – then all this happened so neatly! Truth is I spotted you right away peeking through the window. That's why I made sure your wife changed seats and improved your view; if that's what turns you on then I was happy to go along with it. Tell me Colin, did you already know about your wife's adventures with other men or was that news to you? Perhaps I've done you a favour. All those probing questions were meant for your ears not mine"

Colin didn't answer but Lisa cried out.

Bill looked pityingly at her and addressed her husband, "We'd better make it clear to your wife that the window is open and not only did you see everything but also you could hear everything we said."

Lisa broke down, "What? Oh my God!" She buried her head in her hands.

"No Colin, I don't think your stupid – and neither am I." Bill's voice calmed and he gazed steadily at the shocked husband. " I'm also about ninety- nine per cent certain that you liked what you saw Colin, though you may not want to admit it right now. I'm pretty certain I'm right because you haven't tried to kill me! I waited for you to reach the point when you cracked and burst into the room but you see, it never happened did it? Instead Colin you watched me fondle your wife, then take off her bra and suck her tits – then get her to suck my cock which she agreed to happily do. You watched Colin! Then I gave you plenty of time while slowly pulling off her panties to come in and prevent me fucking her – you could have even decided to burst in while I was shagging her – but you didn't. You decided to wait while it was all over and you know something else Colin? I've also noticed that even now you feel more than a little aroused – your cock's trying to burst through your pants!

Did you know about the other men?"

Colin was stunned and simply answered the man, "No, I didn't – tonight's the first I've heard of it."

Bill walked over to Lisa, " I'll go now." He reached down and gently stroked the woman's head, "Look up at your husband," he instructed quietly. Col was surprised that she obeyed and looked back at her tear-stained face.

"You have a lot of explaining to your husband about the other men – but think about what I've just pointed out Lisa – he has just watch us fuck and his cock's hard – so don't hold back when you tell him about the other guys. I'll be back this way in a couple of months so, well.... if you both feel like sharing another evening with me then I'll leave you my card. Would you like that Lisa?"

The woman was startled by Bill's amazing nerve to even ask the question and looked at her husband, puzzled by his apparent unconcern that really what the man was asking was would she like to fuck him again! Colin stared back thinking she was waiting for him to approve and agree – then he saw how her eyes drifted down to gaze intently at the bulge in his pants. For a long fifteen seconds she looked then her eyes lifted to lock on to the gaze of her husband. She spoke slowly, her simple reply causing both their hearts to beat a little faster for in spite of the simplicity the words carried a great deal of weight and would go on to reveal secret inner dark desires harboured inside both man and wife.

The words were, "It'll be up to Colin to decide."

Colin swallowed hard; his wife, given his agreement, would be happy, and very willing, to have sex with this middle –aged man again. But then, should he feel so shocked at that fact now that he knew she had already been having sex with other men in the village?

There was a lot to think about and he was confused. Bill slipped a card into his hand as he followed the man out into the street.

"Did you say two months before your back?" That was Colin's final word to the man he had just watched fuck his wife. Bill smiled and nodded before Colin went back into the house. The husband saw his wife had climbed the stairs and he followed her; he was tired now but not too tired. While his wife was in the bathroom he stripped off and held his raging hard penis looking forward to when, in a few minutes it would be inside Lisa's cunt – and he would be replaying in his head the scenes he had watched earlier through the cottage window.

The End

12