The Visitor Ch. 02

Story Info
Needless to say Buddy, I was quite pleased with myself.
2.5k words
3.61
20.2k
0

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/13/2022
Created 11/29/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Needless to say Buddy, I was quite pleased with myself, for giving your Mother such an intense orgasm with just the tips of my fingers.

Unlike you and your useless Father; I take great pleasure and pride in giving a woman sexual satisfaction.

Man your Mommy was still trembling in my arms and gasping for breath after her orgasm. As I kissed the top of her of her head, I asked her, "Bunny do you like being finger fucked? Did you cum good?"

Maybe it was because of the self pleased tone of my voice. But for some unknown ungodly reason or other my questions! Must have sounded sarcastic to her and really pissed her off.

Because she pulled away from me, as she stated angrily, "Go Screw Yourself, you egotistical Prick. What are you anyway, Just a fucking finger man."

Then your sweet loving Mommy sort of snorted, as she bitched loudly and angrily," I could've done that for myself! ""

Then she let go of my cock and yanked my hand out of her panties and from between her legs.

I was dumb founded for a minute! By your Mother's abrasive and insulting comments!

But I managed to regain my self composure.

Then I started smirking at her, as I replied confidently, and playfully, "Don't worry about it, Bitch. I'm gonna bang your freaking brains Mommy, but first you're going to suck my cock while I fuck your face."

Your Mother got a wild crazy look in her big black eyes. And the corners of her soft moist plump ruby red lips curled up into a sneering grin.

Then she asked in her; cocky self confident sexy slutty sultry voice, "Do you think you're man enough to make me... suck your dick?"

I put my hands on her cheeks, as I brushed my lips a crossed hers. I whispered into her mouth," Get on your knees, you old cunt."

Your Mother stated bravely, "Go screw your self Stud. Make me! If you think; you're man enough! "

As I put my hands on your Mother's shoulders. Your Mommy dropped to her knees. Like a ten dollar lot lizard standing between a couple of trailers. In the back of a truck stop parking lot.

Your Mother had a look of pure unadulterated animal lust in her big black shining eyes, as she glared upward at me and licked her lips.

Then your sweet loving Mommy reached up and grabbed the top of my leisure pants, and yanked them down to my ankles.

Your Mother's eyes got wider and they seemed to cross as she starred at the swollen purple head of the pulsing one eyed monster that I keep in my pants.

Then the old slut sucked in her breath and gasped as she said, "Stud I've only seen a dick this fucking big... in x rated videos."

Christ Man, I was so freaking horny, that I trembling all over as I said, "Yea, yea bullshit, now suck it Bitch."

Your Mother was chuckling as she replied vulgarly, "Screw You Stud, make me...make me suck it! If you think you can."

Then your Mommy dropped her head down giggling.

I reached down and grabbed a hand full of your Mother's hair with one hand as I took my dick in my other hand. Then I pulled her head back until she was looking up me, with her lips sucked into her tightly closed mouth.

Then I commanded sternly, "open your fucking mouth Bunny. " As I rubbed my dick back and forth across her closed lips. She was moving her head side to side trying to keep my dick away from her mouth.

But I could hear her chuckling to herself, through her tightly closed lips and her clinched teeth, as she moved her head around in little circles.

Then I commanded loudly again, with a slight chuckle in my own voice," open your fucking mouth Mommy."

Your Mother bitched loudly, "Don't call me that, you fucking prick. I'm not your Mother! "

Then she darted her tongue out and flicked the tip of it back and forth across the pre-cum oozing head of my pecker a few times, causing me to groan uncontrollability, "Aaaaah, Ooooh God Bunny, suck it."

She wiggled her head around in my hand; until I let go of her hair. Then she began lapping her tongue up the under side of pecker, like a dog drinking water.

Oh God Buddy, that felt so freaking good. I couldn't help myself and I began moaning," Ohhh, Ohhh, Ohhh."

Then she nipped the end of my pecker between her teeth and flicked the tip of her tongue back and forth across the head of my pulsing peter causing me to begin pumping my hips, trying to drive my stiffen man meat into your Mother's mouth and down her throat.

She pulled her head back and looked up at me, with a big shit eating slutty grin on her face.

Her big black eyes were now sparkling with lust, as she asked sarcastically in her self confident slutty sexy voice," If you want me to suck it, Lover Boy? Then you're going to have to... make me... do it."

I groaned, "Screw you! Open your fucking mouth," as I reached out and grabbed her by the hair again and pulled her face first towards my dick.

Your Mother was laughing nastily as she puckered up, her Rudy red lips and kissed the end of my throbbing dong.

Then she smiled as she looked up at me and stated firmly and authority," Listen carefully, Lover Boy. I love to suck cock. And I don't care if you're a little rough with me. I kind of like it rough.

But not too fucking rough! Do you understand me?"

Then your Mommy began enthusiastically slobbering, sloppy wet kisses and spitting all over the fat mushroom head of my pecker.

Then she grabbed my balls and squeezed them as she sucked the head of my cock into her warm moist mouth.

Good Christ Buddy, It felt sooo fucking good to finally have my dick in your Mother's mouth. That I could hardly breathe. Then she began swirling her tongue around the fat dark red swollen head of my throbbing beast.

While your Mother was expertly sucking my dick, she began stroking my swollen shaft with one hand and manipulated my balls in her other hand.

I watched her cheeks cave in. As she completely engulfed the enlarged dark red purplish colored head of my man meat in her mouth. Then your Mommy began sucking on my pulsing pecker, like her life depended on it.

Oh Good God Pal. I could tell your Mommy was truly enjoying herself as much as I was, while she sucked my dick...

Because she was making these low soft purring sounds," mmm, mmm, mmm," deep in her throat as her head bobbed up and down on my hard throbbing dick.

Then she took her hand off my pecker and reached down. And slipped it between her thighs and started playing with her twat.

Oh Good God Man, your Mommy was rapidly bobbing her head up and down on my dong mumbling muttering" mmm, mmm, mmm," as she greedily sucked, and gulped on my swollen dick like it was a big red cherry flavored popsicle.

I put my hands around the back of her head and started pumping my pulsing man meat in and out of your Mommy's hot wet mouth, while she lovingly and greedily sucked and slurped on my hard fat cock and caressed my sperm filled aching balls.

I was starting to loose it, as I asked her," Bunny how much of my cock can you get in your mouth? I want to fuck your face!"

Your Mommy pulled her mouth off my cock, but she was still playing with her cunt as she said, "I don't know? I'll take as much of it in my mouth as I can."

She paused for a moment then she said," But don't try to force it down my throat..."

Then your sweet loving Mommy sucked my thick dick into her mouth until the head of my cock was at the back of her mouth.

Then she started bobbing her head up and down on dick, causing herself to gulp and gag on it a little as the tip of my dick when into her throat.

Holy Shit Buddy, your loving Mommy was giving me the best wettest blow job of my life.

Man my dick was almost all the way into your Mother's sucking mouth and my short hairs were tickling the tip of her nose.

My cock was so far into your Mother's mouth. That the big round mushroom head of my pecker was starting to go down her throat, causing her to gag, and drool on it every now and then.

Pal my dick was far in your Mommy's mouth. That my balls were slapping against your Mother's chin, as I wildly fucked her face.

Oh Good God Pal, your Mother was gagging loudly and drooling all over my throbbing peter.

But she didn't seem to care... Because she just kept playing with her twat and sucking on my pulsing pecker.

Buddy your Mommy's salvia was running out the corners of her mouth down the insides of my thighs as she greedily gulped and gagged herself on my hard dick.

But Pal I was so fucking excited. I couldn't help myself! I put my hands on the back of your Mother's head and pulled her face into my groan, unconsciously driving my dick way down her throat.

Your Mother, was gulping, gagging and drooling on my pecker, as she pressed her hands against my thighs trying to push her head back and get the end of my throbbing dick out of her throat!

I guess I came to my senses, because I let go of the back of her head.

As she pulled her head off my dick, I could see that she had tears in her red blood shot eyes; and her black eye makeup was smeared all over her face making her look like a freaking raccoon.

Her Rudy red lipstick was smeared all around her mouth like clown makeup. And there were long strings of saliva running out her mouth to the end of my dick, and my cock was covered with her dark red lipstick.

Your Mommy looked up at me with her red watery eyes as said sternly," Not so fucking rough."

Then she went back to work on my cock; sucking on it like a baby hungrily suckling on it's Mother's tit.

I was so close to coming. I couldn't take it any longer. I began shuttering and shaking as I felt the rumbling beginning to start began deep in my tight swollen nuts.

Without thinking, I put my hands back behind your Mother's head again and pulled her face first into my groan again. I pulled her so close to me, that your Mommies' nose was buried in my short curly pubic hairs.

The head of my dick was jammed haft way down your Mother's throat, as I started erupting, spurting my sperm, out of my balls, up the shaft of my cock, out the head of my dick, sending my load of warm creamy white jizz, down your Mother's throat.

Oh Man your Mother was gagging and gulping moving around wildly trying to get my pulsing ejaculating dick out of her throat.

But I was so far gone, in my intense, earth shaking, mind blowing orgasm, that her struggles were only exciting me more and more.

What can I say man? I was coming and that's all I cared about, at the moment.

But Boy, Oh Boy did, I ever cum. I came so fucking hard. It felt like my balls were exploding as I shoot gob after gob of my thick warm creamy white sperm down your Mother's throat.

Christ Man, I came so fucking good and hard, that my knees were getting weak and starting to buckle.

I was so completely drained and exhausted, that I had to put my arms out with my hands against the wall to hold myself up.

Buddy I was so wiped out from my orgasm, that I couldn't hold my head up either. So I dropped my head down until it was hanging between my arms. While I tried to catch my breath and get my strength back...

Meanwhile, your Mommy was still, on her knees, gagging and choking as she tried to catch her own breath and swallow the rest of my sperm.

But I was too exhausted to hear her sounds of distress.

Somehow or other she managed to get to her feet and stand up between us.

When she finally got to her feet, she gabbed a large handful of my hair and roughly yanked my head to the side and smashed her lips violently against mine.

She pressed her lips so firmly and forcefully against mine. That she cut my upper lip against my teeth and I could taste my blood in my mouth. But I didn't care!

Then I felt her tongue pushing between my lips, and against my teeth. I instinctively opened my mouth wider to let her slid her tongue into my mouth.

As your horny angry Mother shoved her tongue into my mouth; my hands went right down over her firm spongy ass cheeks, and I pulled her against me.

Oh Man your Mommy was kissing me passionately, wildly moving her head around in a small tight circle against my lips. With her tongue, haft way down my throat.

I could feel her warm trembling body against me as she ground her hips round and round grinding her pelvis against mine, causing my dick to stiffen once again.

Oh Man I wanted to fuck your Mother so freaking bad. She was driving me crazy with an unbelievable unbearable sexual need, that I didn't know that I had, and she knew it.

Then your Mommy pulled her lips off mine and spit, in my still opened bleeding mouth, as she asked Angrily," How does your cock and cum taste, you fucking bastard? I told you not so rough!"

Then the old Bitch gabbed the bottom of my tee shirt, pulled it up and wiped her mouth and face on it; smearing her dark ruby red lipstick black eye makeup drool, and the remains of my sperm all over my tee shirt.

End of part two

Well folks I hope you all enjoyed reading part two of my story,

The Visitor

Now dear Friends, I want you all too please take the time to leave me a little comment and tell me what you liked or didn't like about my story.

However, that's besides that pesky grammar punctuation and spelling stuff.

I know I stink at it, so you don't have to tell me about it.

However, I do proof read my stories repeatedly trying to find as many of my spelling and wrong word mistakes as I possible can and correct them.

I also use the tools on my Microsoft Word Processor trying to find as many of my grammar and punctuation mistakes as I can, and eliminate them.

Thank you again for reading part two of my story.

BigCarl/The Dirty Old Man