The Visitor Next Door

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
grayshade
grayshade
428 Followers

I quickly realized that the three of them were probably stripping and trying on dresses and god-knows-what upstairs while we prepared dinner. A mental image of the three sexy creatures (including my own daughter) was forming in my head: bare breasts, panties, cock, tight asses, and pretty feet in high heels ran through my mind.

I spent the rest of the meal quietly looking at my plate, actively trying not to look at Jennie, Zoran, or Erika for fear that I would lose it in inappropriate lust at the dinner table. Suddenly, I felt a brief tap against my foot beneath the table. When I kept my head down, I felt a more insistent double tap on my foot. Then a quick bang against the side of my foot. I looked up quickly and saw Jennie smiling at me and looking right into my eyes as she played her fork around the plate before her.

"You're quiet, Mr. K." Jennie said, sounding innocent but eyeballing me with a meaning behind those bright orbs.

"No, it sounds like you had a good time together." I said, trying to sound upbeat and normal.

I felt the tap of Jennie's high heel against my sneaker again. "We had a very nice day." She said without taking her eyes off mine.

"Dad it was so awesome!" Erika exclaimed. "Every girl in the mall was checking Zoran out." She gushed. "Me too." She laughed and shot a quick look at the long-haired pretty boy who graced her with his smirking smile.

Jennie sat up straighter in the seat across the table from me. Her breasts and delicious nipples seemed now to be pointed directly at me. I felt her rub the side of her foot against my ankle under the table. I looked over at Paula but she seemed oblivious to the game of footsie and flirtation that Jennie initiated. Jennie noticed me looking towards Paula and almost is if jealous, she began moving her platform-shod foot up my leg to rub against my calf. When I looked over at her, she had a Cheshire cat grin on her pretty lips. She inhaled slowly but deeply to pump up her chest, knowing that I would steal a glance, which I did. "Man, those are great tits." I said to myself. Although I put my face down from our direct eyeballing, I smiled to let her know I appreciated her attention. She responded by poking my knee with the toe of her shoe.

"This chicken breast is really good, Mrs. K." Jennie said as she took a bite off her fork. As she said the word "breast" she once again poked my knee with her high heel.

"Thanks, Jennie. I'm glad you like it." Paula said smiling brightly at the next door neighbor.

We finally found some normal small talk to finish the meal and Jennie stopped playing footsie with me under our kitchen table. Paula got up and began clearing the dishes. Jennie pushed her chair back and began to get up. "Let me help you clear." She said, giving me a quick sideways glance. While Paula was putting a few of the items in the sink, Jennie came around to my place and leaned in close over my shoulder to take my plate. I felt her breasts push into my shoulder and upper arm as she swooped the plate up, then took Zoran's without hardly bending to reach for it.

"This hot chick is coming onto me." I thought as I watched her sashay to the sink with her soft round ass rolling inside the tight white spandex dress.

Paula went to the 'fridge and brought out a lemon meringue pie. "Who wants something sweet?" She asked the table.

"I could definitely go for something sweet, Mrs. K." Jennie said, still standing at the sink. She winked at me as she said this and moved her arms back to jut her breasts forward for my benefit. Zoran and Erika were making incidental eye contact and ignoring the rest of us. Paula was busy with the pie and still oblivious to Jennie's ever more forward flirtation towards her husband.

I could feel the beginnings of a hard-on as the implication of Jennie's flirty-ness began to sink in to my head. I was slightly concerned about the way Erika and Zoran were silently flirting with each other. But my head was filled with Jennie and I knew this was not a good game to play in my own kitchen with my wife and daughter so close. "Hey, guys, but excuse me. I had a busy day while you were out shopping. I've got to lay down." I said, getting up gingerly from the table and nodded to our visitors. "Please stay, Jennie and Zoran, you won't miss my company."

"G'night, Mr. K." Jennie called after me.

"Jack was awfully busy this afternoon." I heard Paula tell the young folks and I know she said this for my benefit. I turned to smile to her before going upstairs.

I poked my head into Erika's room and, as I feared, clothes and shoes were scattered over her bed. I had a quick mental image of the girlish Zoran and the sexpot Jennie in Erika's new tight dresses and my beginning hard-on was now complete. I needed to rub one out to relieve the stress of Jennie and Zoran...and even the remembrance of fucking Paula's ass this afternoon. I closed our bedroom door and went to our Master bath where I managed to jerk off in record time thinking about the assembled sexiness just a floor below me.

After my jack-off, I did fall asleep on our bed, still fully clothed. When I came to, it was dark outside and I heard the sounds of Jennie and Zoran being given a send-off by Paula and Erika. I heard Erika race upstairs and close her bedroom door. Was she going to rub one out, too, thinking about Zoran, I wondered? Then Paula was entering our bedroom.

"Jack?" she whispered.

"Yeah." I said tiredly.

"That was some evening." Paula said as she stripped for the second time in front of me.

"Hey, did this Zoran say how long he was staying with the Carson's?" I asked in a serious tone of voice.

"No, why?" Paula asked.

"You saw her and him. I don't want Erika being near them - not for an extended period." I said in my Dad's voice.

"Yeah, I know what you mean." Paula admitted it now. Those two were in a different league and several years older than our fifteen year old girl.

"Jack?" Paula started. "What do you say?" As she climbed onto the bed next to me naked.

"About what?" I said coyly.

"I know I'm no Jennie...but." And Paula trailed the sentence off.

"You're better." I said, believing it at that moment as my wife threw her thigh over my own on our bed.

"Jack, come on, that girl was showing off in front of you and you know it." Paula said as she reached a hand to my crotch.

"Hey, I'm no Zoran, either." I laughed.

Paula leaned over to kiss me, which escalated quickly to a heavy make-out session. "You think about who you want...and I'll think about who I want." She said.

Ordinarily, that would have put me off any romantic endeavors but our household had been changed, first by Erika's emerging sexuality, then by the two sexy visitors from next door. I was OK with Paula thinking about Zoran's tight package and beautiful looks as long as she knew that I might recall the smoking hot Jennie and her magnificent body in the white dress. I clumsily got out of my daytime clothes and when we were both naked, we made love in muted tones with our daughter just next door.

"Did you?" She asked dreamily.

"Did I what?" I asked, perplexed.

"Think about Jennie?" Paula asked into my chest where she nuzzled.

This was a minefield, I knew. "Did you think about him?" I asked to divert her question.

"I asked you first." She said quietly, but then continued, "Yeah, I did a little bit." She answered sheepishly.

I sighed. "Yeah, I did too." I didn't admit that a few fleeting images of Zoran and our own daughter Erika also floated through my sexually aroused mind while I was having sex with my wife.

"I love you, Jack." Paula said.

"I love you, too, baby." I said and kissed her forehead.

A PLAN IS HATCHED

On Monday, I was glad to be back at work and out of our sexually charged house. There wasn't much to do at my business, answering some sales calls and doing paperwork for my equipment business. At 10:30AM I heard the front door of my sales office open and shut with the small chime tone. I rose from my desk and went to the small counter in the front room. Jennie was standing there and smiling at me.

"Good morning, Mr. K." she said with a wide smile.

"Jennie." I said, completely surprised. From over the high-top counter I immediately noticed she was wearing a stetch tube top over her college-age breasts.

"I was in the neighborhood and thought I'd stop in." Jennie said as she turned around and walked around my small showroom of farm and light industrial toolery and equipment displays.

"Where's Zoran?" I asked, as I took in the full-length view of her body she was (knowingly, I'm sure) offering me. Jennie was wearing the tube top above her exposed midriff, tight stretch shorts like the ones she had probably lent Zoran yesterday, and a pair of platform wedgie sandals below her long legs. "Jeezus, this girl has some body." I thought.

"Oh, I think he's hanging with Erika on our deck." She said, knowing this was the last thing I wanted to hear.

I began to have a newfound respect for Jennie's effect over men. Giving power and making them ill-at-ease in the same moment. My father's instincts took over to trump the flirtation this time. "Jennie, Erika is only fifteen. Zoran is much older."

"It's fine, really, Mr. K. Just joking with you." She said as she turned back to face me and walk towards the countertop I stood behind defensively. "How's business?" She asked nonchalantly.

"OK, just checking this morning's orders, is all." I answered.

Jennie lifted herself above the counter using both arms as a prop. She smiled at me as her breasts pushed forward in the awkward pose. "We had fun yesterday." She said knowingly.

"Jennie, that was not proper." I heard my voice say, knowing it sounded old and as though denying what we both knew began to happen yesterday at our kitchen table.

Jennie looked around behind her as though she wanted to be sure the office was as empty as it seemed. "I know you watch me." She said in a whisper.

I simply stayed silent.

"C'mom, Mr. K. I know you watch me sunbathing." Jennie squealed and laughed.

"Jennie..." I began.

"I wear my thong knowing that you can see me." She said conspiratorially.

"Jennie." I started again to be more forceful this time.

"C'mon, Mr. K. Let's have some fun." Jennie said and lowered herself from the counter and pulled her tube top down to expose her naked and impeccable breasts. "I'm twenty and legal and I want to fuck." She said this as though it was as natural as ordering fast food through the drive-in window.

The counter of my sales office separated us but I wanted more than anything to grab hold of her and fuck her at that moment. The little voice inside my head said, "No, no." But the other voice in my head told me to raise the flip-top part of the counter and take her back to my office. That other part of my head won out and I lifted the counter and let her meet me, bare-breasted, where she pushed herself against me and we kissed heatedly.

"Hold on." I said quickly, and ran to the door to flip the "Closed" sign on my showroom door and lock it.

By the time I turned around to return to her, Jennie had stripped off her tiny shorts and stood naked save the wedgies waiting for me. "Let's fuck." She said, abandoning the "Mr. K." she always used when addressing me.

We stepped quickly into my inner office and I slammed the door closed behind us. Jennie dropped to her knees.

"I know you might not have a lot of time." She said. "So let's get those pants down."

I undid my pants and she pulled my boxers down to expose my semi-hard cock.

"Oh, Mr. K., that's nice." She said quietly as she took my cock in her open mouth.

Jennie expertly fellated me as she had with Zoran on Saturday and I felt myself grow inside the warm, comforting confines of her liquid mouth. Jennie went deep and retreated then repeated this exercise a couple of times until she knew I was at maximum hardness. She looked around the inner office for a place to fuck and finding no suitable place, she laid on my hardwood floor and opened her thighs to me. "Fuck me, Mr. K." She said simply.

I got down on my knees between her legs and lowered myself as I guided my hard cock to her wide-open pussy. My head was shouting in my ears, "This is so wrong." But when I felt the head of my cock meet her moist pussy as it slid right in, all sense of propriety flew out the locked doors of my sales office.

"Hmm, nice, Mr. K." Jennie said as I laid into her with what I hoped were piston strokes for her naturally-lubricated cunt.

"Oh, Jennie." I sighed as I let the physical sensation of fucking this sweet piece of ass control me. I pounded my cock into her but the hard floor beneath us made me feel bad about laying on top of her and ramming my much heavier weight into her.

She brought her head up and necked me as I fucked her. The girl was an expert-level sex machine. She sucked my neck at just that right spot to make me go all weak as I kept fucking her. I started to make some guttural noises as she necked me and she wrapped her legs over my back as we made...love?, no, just a hot fuck.

"Don't come, baby." She cooed near my ear. "Jennie wants to taste it."

That was definitely the hottest thing any woman ever said to me and Jennie was the hottest woman I had ever had by far, including the wife that let me fuck her ass yesterday. "Unnh." I groaned as I felt myself beginning to lose it.

Sensing the near climax, Jennie pushed me off her and when I got up in a kneeling posture with my cock jutting out at a 90 degree angle to my body, Jennie scrambled out from under to get her head back on my cock. She went deep and as I watched my cock disappear into her mouth beneath the fall of her hair, I felt myself start to come.

Jennie looked up at me, her mouth up against my pubic hair and took the first massive spurt of my orgasm. She actually winked at me as she swallowed my jizz.

"Jeezus, girl." I said in a dreamy voice as she retreated back up my shaft and then went back down for the remaining small squirts of my semen.

Jennie backed off my cock and put her head back and swallowed the last of my come with an audible sigh. It was the same maneuver she had done with Zoran on Saturday afternoon when I voyuer-ed her and the gorgeous model. "I love come." She said as she relaxed on her haunches and looked up at me again with her bright, bedroom eyes.

"Jennie, you..we shouldn't have." I said weakly.

"It's OK, Mr. K., it's just a thing." She said as she got up from the floor. She pulled her tube top up to cover her gorgeous tits and found her shorts on the floor and began putting one leg, then the other, into the tight spandex and pulling them up to cover her pussy and ass. "No one will know." She said. "I'm home for the summer. We can do this whenever we want." She had a lot of self-confidence.

"Jennie..." I started. But she fell into my arms and kissed me again.

"I'll be back here again." She said as she turned to leave the inner office, smiling over her shoulder. I heard her unlock the front door and she was gone.

I quickly pulled my pants up and re-zipped and belted myself. "What the fuck just happened?" I asked myself.

I tried but could not concentrate on work after Jennie left. So I locked the showroom and drove back home. I would feign some illness, a headache, a stomach-ache, anything to be out of the office where I fucked the neighbors' hot daughter.

I pulled into the driveway of our house and let myself in the side entrance. I expected to see Paula in the kitchen but she wasn't there. I dragged myself up the stairs to take a nap after the draining experience of fucking Jennie. As I approached the second floor landing I could hear the sibilant sounds of people in one of the bedrooms. Remembering Jennie telling me that Erika was spending the day with Zoran, I stepped quickly to Erika's room but it was empty. I strode quickly to our master bedroom, expecting to find Erika and Zoran on our king-size bed. But no, when I got to the entry, I saw Paula naked and bouncing up and down on top of the long shaft of Zoran's cock on our bed.

"Oh, fuck, man." Zoran said in his accent as he spied me first in the doorway.

Paula turned around, Zoran's cock still in her pussy as she sat atop his reclining figure on our marital bed. "Jack!" She screamed, scrambling off the model's cock and trying to cover herself with her hands.

I was so exhausted that all I said was, "It's OK, it's OK."

Zoran slowly pulled himself off our bed, his still-tumescent giant cock pointing upward to his pierced navel. He got his clothes from the floor and walked naked out of the room past me. He paused in our hallway. "Sorry, Mr. K." He said quietly and sheepishly in his European accent.

"Jack, I am so sorry." Paula began weeping.

"I just fucked Jennie." I said tiredly and walked to Paula to hold each other.

"What?" She said looking at me through teary eyes.

"She came to my office." I said matter-of-fact-ly. "She...seduced me." I said, sounding ridiculous.

"Oh, Jack, what's happening to us?" She said as we held each other.

We held each other there, Paula still naked and me in my work clothes. "Where's Erika?" I asked softly.

"She rode her bike over to Trisha's. Trisha's sweet sixteen is next week. She'll be gone all day." Paula answered.

"That's good." I said. Almost instinctively, I cupped Paula's bare ass in my hands as we continued holding each other. "How did it happen?" I asked.

"Zoran?" Paula asked quietly.

"Yeah. I'm not mad. I'm in no position." I said contritely.

"He was sunbathing balls-ass naked at the pool. I saw him from upstairs. Jack, you should've seen him. I knew the Carson's were at the store and I saw Jennie leave separately earlier - now I know why." She laughed softly. "I went out with a glass of iced tea and called him over to the fence. He was completely nonchalant about walking towards me naked. And God, Jack, he IS beautiful." Paula said into my shoulder as we continued our embrace. "I told him to bring the glass back later and went back in the house. I just wanted to get a look at him, you know?" She said, looking for understanding.

I shrugged agreement with Paula's estimation of Zoran's beauty, having felt its effect on me too.

"Five minutes later he was at our door. This time in clothes, sort of, anyway, those tight little shorts. He made a move and I went along with it. I took him upstairs and we were only into it a short while when you came home." She finished her story without a lot of detail as I had left out details in my recount of being with Jennie.

"How was is it?" I asked.

"It was...pretty great until you came home." Paula answered with a small laugh. "How was Jennie?" She asked me.

"Pretty hot." I answered simply. Paula's words saying that Zoran was "great" had an immediate erotic effect on me. I found myself rolling Paula's asscheeks in my hands with a little more vigor, remembering the brief glimpse of her riding the pretty boy's cock on our bed.

"You're getting turned on, aren't you?" Paula asked as she tightened her grip around my shoulders. "Could you stand to finish off your unfaithful wife?" She asked mischievously.

I laid my head on her shoulder and kissed her there. "You realize that I've been getting more sex in the last three days than since I don't know when." I said with what I hoped would sound a humorous voice.

"It's the young people. They are getting into our heads." Paula said as she began to rub my back with her hands. "Erika really started it with her dress and shoes." She said excitedly.

At the mention of our daughter, whose sweet sixteen fantasy dresses and stripper shoes had indeed begun our new=found sexual awakening, I pushed Paula to our bed. She scrambled to the center where she got in a doggy style position while I stripped off my work clothes. "Fuck your bad Mama, bad boy." She said over her shoulder.

grayshade
grayshade
428 Followers