The Visitor Next Door

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was amazed at how rock hard I was as I pushed against Paula's inviting pussy. The fact that I was following Zoran into her cunt only made me harder and more anxious to fuck my wife. I bent forward to hold her full breasts as I pounded her from behind. "Did you blow him?" I asked as I continued fucking Paula with everything I had, amazed at my stamina after the draining experience with Jennie.

Paula bucked her pussy back against me as she said aloud her answer. "Yeah, I blew him before I sat on his cock!"

I grabbed Paula's thighs and brought her pussy back against me as I drove into her. "I fucked the girl next door." I grunted. "Then she swallowed my come."

"That's what I want, Daddy. I want it in my mouth." Paula said as she pulled off my cock and twirled around to get her mouth on my sloppy cock. For the third time in as many days, my wife went deep on my cock. Paula made a few of those noises you hear the throat-fuck girls make in porno videos as she buried my cock deep in her mouth and sucked the jism out of me. I obliged with a surprisingly powerful orgasm inside her mouth.

"Fuck, you're hot, baby." I said in a deflating voice as I spent myself in my wife's throat.

We collapsed together on the bed and lay silent for a while. "Jack, you are so good." Paula said dreamily. "We should take advantage of this."

"Advantage of what?" I asked in a half-sleepy voice, physically drained for the second time in only a couple hours.

"Jennie and Zoran." She whispered.

"What?...How? What are you talking about?" I said, an alarm sounding in my head.

"You know." She said, realizing the out-loud implication of what she had said.

"Affairs?" I asked, feigning bewilderment, because the same thought had begun to form in my own head.

"Yeah, sort of." She began. "They could be our, well, our foreplay." She answered, looking up at me for the first time.

I laughed a little. "You mean we fuck the hotties next door, then have sex ourselves?" I asked as if it was so out of this world - although that's exactly what we just did this morning.

"Jack, come on, they're both so sexy and if they both seduced us once then it shouldn't be difficult to arrange at least one more...tryst." Paula said with a conspiratorial voice.

I thought about it a little. I was concerned about Paula and Zoran's cock since I couldn't match that pecker by several inches. But if Paula was open to me fucking Jennie again...well, how bad could this suggestion be? "You're sure about this?" I asked.

"Yes." She said with finality. "We fuck them and then get back together and enjoy each other."

"Paula, I can't compete with Zoran." I said dejectedly.

"Jack, he's pretty and has a great cock but I think his real interests lie elsewhere, if you know what I mean." Paula said with an upbeat tone. "Besides, you get to fuck Jennie, and I ain't no twenty-year old." She said with a giggle.

"You have better tits." I said cupping her left breast as I said this.

"Fuck me again, honey." Paula said, leaning forward to kiss me on the mouth.

The thought of my wife having sex with Zoran was strangely appealing. I stifled the thought that it was a substitute for my own latent bisexual interest in the model's pretty face, large cock and great ass. The thought of Jennie coming back to my office for Round Two as she had promised earlier suddenly had great appeal to me, as did the heft of Paula's breast in my hand. I kissed her open mouth and began to feel the stirrings of another hard-on.

Paula put her hand on my still moist cunt-and-sperm-juiced cock and felt it stiffen. "Jack, you're so virile." Then she went down on me again. We had sex again, longer this time as it took more friction to coax the sperm out of me but Paula was magnificent as she offered herself to me with wide open pussy and feeding her breasts to my suckling mouth as I fucked her again. She jilled herself as I fucked her so she was also able to orgasm after I completed.

"We made a pact." Paula said as she got off the bed, looking back at me as she retreated to our Master bath.

"Deal." I said before I dozed off to a much deserved noon-time nap.

THE PACT IS EXECUTED

On Tuesday, I was back in my sales office with even more work to catch up on as my Monday had been cut short and new orders and call-backs came in. I was refreshed after a good half-day nap and a quiet nighttime of sleep after Monday's strange exhilirations. It was near quitting time in the late afternoon, when I heard the chime of my office door sound. I stepped out from my inner office and saw Zoran standing there.

I nodded to the young man in acknowledgement of his courage in visiting me.

"Mr. K.," he started with his accent, "I must apologize for yesterday." He gave a small smile of confession.

I was hardly in a position to blame him for the indiscretion with Paula as she admitted that she had initiated the contact with the pretty boy. "Zoran, it's OK, really. Paula and I both made mistakes yesterday." I said in a soft voice.

"Yes, Jennie told me." He said with a nod of understanding.

"I don't want to be the cause of....trouble." He said, looking me squarely in the eyes.

"It's OK, Zoran." I said. As the model looked around to take in the surroundings of my sales office, I noticed he was wearing the same outfit he had worn on Sunday afternoon with Jennie and Erika - the cutoff t-shirt, the tight short-shorts and the Converse sneakers. When he turned his head back to face me again, I noticed that he had on more facial makeup than on Sunday. His eyes were more exotically made up, there seemed to be a dark shade of blush (if that is the right word for it) that made his cheekbones more prominent, and his lips were glossily dark pink.

"If there was some way to make it up to you..." He trailed off and smiled broadly. It was the first time I saw Zoran give any broad facial expression. I was amazed at how white his teeth were and how expressive were his eyes when animated. With that, he turned and walked back to my front door, giving me the opportunity to get a good look at his girlish bottom in the spandex shorts, and turned the "Closed" sign over and locked my sales office door. When he turned back to me, he gave his practiced model's walk, gracing me again with his bared white teeth and shaking his long, fluffed hair in an overtly feminine fashion, and approached my countertop.

"Jennie said that you watched us on Saturday." He said, giving me a direct eyeballing, this time back with the smirky but sexy smile.

"Zoran." I began, in almost an exact replay of yesterday's encounter with Jennie.

"I am a much better piece of ass than Jennie." He said with a lilt to his Euro-voice. "I've been fucked by many famous men. And have fucked many very famous men." He gave me the dazzling smile. "If you want me, then I am yours. In repayment." He finished.

"Zoran, I never..." I trailed off, looking at his beautiful face.

"But you want to? Yes, no?" He asked, never taking his eyes off mine.

I gave myself a moment to compose during which I studied Zoran's pretty face, pierced navel, and bulging cock beneath the tight spandex shorts. "Yes." I croaked.

"Ah, very good, Mr. K. Then we will love." He said in his much heavier natural Euro-accent.

"Come back here." I said, lifting the countertop as I had done with Jennie yesterday.

Zoran sashayed into my inner office as if he had been here before many times. No doubt that Jennie had told him exactly how to approach me. He stood in my office against my desk and waited for me to face him after closing my inner office door. He held out his arms to me and I marvelled at the effiminate beauty he exuded. I stepped into his arms and they went around me as he kissed my neck. I ran my hands to his tight ass in the shorts.

"Yes, Mr. K. Touch me." He said.

We continued necking as I felt his tight buns in the short-shorts and then tentatively reached down to grope his cock in the shorts.

"Yes, good, Mr. K." He said as he pushed his cock into my hand as I rubbed him.

Zoran grabbed my crotch as we continued necking and then he rose more upright and kissed me on the lips. "This is good." He said as we began an open-mouth kiss, my first with another male.

I rolled Zoran's ass in his short-shorts and began to breathe heavily as we made out. He was wearing some feminine scent dabbed behind his ears under his soft hair.

"You want to fuck Zoran?" He asked, coming up for air from a hot portion of our kissing.

"Yes." I groaned.

Zoran pulled back from our embrace and pulled the cutoff t-shirt over his head, revealing a skinny but muscled torso with pierced nipples to match his be-ringed navel. Next, he scooched out of the tight spandex shorts, revealing his giant half-hard cock and hairless balls. Then he simply kicked off his Converse sneakers and he was naked before me.

"Now you." He said, nodding at me.

I unzipped my trousers and took off my button down shirt. I dropped my slacks and rolled down my boxers and slipped out of my work shoes.

Zoran approached me and got on his knees before me. As Jennie had done yesterday, he sucked my cock into his mouth in one fluid motion. He gave a few powerful pumps up and down my shaft and I immediately felt the masculinity of his movements in counterpoint to Jennie's and Paula's more feminine blowjob technique. "Yuh, that's good." He said when I had attained a full hard-on.

He got on all fours in the center of my office and pointed his ass in the air. "Fuck me." He said simply.

"Do you need any...lube?" I asked softly, sounding ridiculous.

"Nah, I fuck much. Go ahead." He said glancing over his bare shoulder at me.

I got on my knees, feeling clumsy and awkward (and humiliated by my newfound homoerotic lust) and pointed my cock at the model's asshole. From my vantage point, Zoran's ass had the same flair and roundness of any female ass which helped get me past my sudden bashfulness. His bottom was smooth with pale white skin, hairless and unblemished. I made contact with his asshole and gently pushed forward. As Zoran promised, his ass opened to take me with hardly any resistance. I slid my cock into the young man's ass until my tummy was leaning against his haunches. "Oh." I breathed.

"Yuh, fuck me, man." He said as he pushed back against me.

With that encouragement and my lust for the beautiful male model and the way my cock felt in his warm ass, I began to fuck him rhythmically. I can't honestly say that he was a better piece of ass than Jennie - who had been magnificent yesterday - but Zoran was a good assfuck (I guess) for a male. He moved backwards to meet each of my forward thrusts and his ass was tighter than a pussy but not so tight as Paula's ass. I think it was more the psychic eroticism of fucking a pretty male model that made this experience so damn hot to me. I grabbed his hips and fucked as hard as I could. After awhile of fucking him, I reached down to circle his cock with my right hand beneath his lean torso.

"Fuck, man. Montelucci didn't fuck me this good." Zoran said, dropping the name of some designer I had heard about.

"Zoran, you're incredible." I said between gritted teeth as the model's ass clenched my cock in that tight place, my hand jerking his cock as I pumped him.

"Fuck me hard, Mr. K." Zoran said and I saw him swing his long hair from side to side as I laid pipe into his ass.

The physical sensation of the assfuck and the visual stimulation of Zoran's long hair swinging back and forth in front of me began to send the undeniable signal of orgasm to my head. "I'm gonna come." I grunted as I plowed deeply into his ass one last time.

"Yuh, come in me, man." Zoran breathed in a rush as we melded our bodies together, cock deep in male ass.

I felt myself coming and grabbed Zoran's hips to hold his ass close to my body as I spent myself inside him. I collapsed on the floor next to him and realized I was a sweaty mess of sexually relieved middled-aged-ness.

Zoran laid next to me on my office floor and handled my softening cock. He brought his hand to his mouth and licked his palm, sticky with my come remnants. "Nice, Mr. K." He said dreamily.

"I can do you, now, if you want." Zoran said after a few quiet moments on the floor.

I laughed softly. "No, I couldn't." I said.

Zoran laughed softly too. "Zoran hardly ever gets to fuck; always being fucked first."

I wondered if I should do something to relieve his cock but my moment had passed with my own orgasm. I felt guilty about it but just couldn't bring myself to touch him again now that our act was complete.

With that, Zoran began jerking himself off. He laid on his back with his giant cock in his left hand and furiously beat himself off. "Yuhhhh." He said as his semen spouted out of the top of his bulb to splash on his abs and chest and a very large squirt arc'd up to his chin.

Seeing the large white droplet of semen on his chin, I leaned over to lick it and then rolled towards him to kiss him again.

Zoran smiled about my maneuver. "Well done, Mr. K." He said in a relaxed state.

"Zoran, how long are you staying in town?" I asked the question that had been worrying me since the first meeting of Jennie, Erika and him.

"All summer but I'll be out of town a lot on assignments." He answered softly in the Euro accent I was beginning to enjoy hearing from his pouty lips.

Zoran and I re-dressed and with a quick peck on my cheek, he let himself out of my office and the outer door.

"Now you really did it." I said to myself in the solitude of my office. "He'll tell Jennie, and maybe even Erika if they all get together again." I thought to myself. But the worriment was squelched by the excitement of being with the exotic male model. Against all rational thought, I found myself imagining myself with Zoran again. I tried to suppress the thought of the beautiful young man but I was already fantasizing another erotic encounter with Zoran even moreso than the pact that Paula and I had agreed upon that would let me fuck Jennie again.

I closed up shop and drove towards home. When I arrived, I came in through the side entrance and found Paula and Jennie in the kitchen together.

"Jack." Said Paula, sweetly.

"Hiya, Mr.K." Jennie said brightly.

It took a few beats to realize that the pact between me and Paula may have been usurped by a plan of Jennie's and Zoran's own making. My wife and the sexpot Jennie stood inches apart leaning against the countertop with smirking smiles on their faces. Paula was wearing a short, thin housedress and Jennie was in the tube top and shorts she had worn on her visit to me yesterday.

"Jennie stopped by a while ago to say hello." Paula said, giving me a look that told everything.

"Yeah, I wanted to spend some time with Mrs. K." Jennie said with the same cheshire cat grin she gave me at the kitchen table two nights ago. "I was housebound. I let Zoran take my Toyota this afternoon." She said as she winked at me.

"Where's Erika?" I asked concernedly.

"Zoran dropped her at Trisha's." Paula answered. "She's staying over to plan sweet sixteen stuff."

"Oh, OK." I said quietly, going to the 'fridge for some iced tea.

"Yeah, it's cool, Mr. K." Jennie said. "Just the three of us."

"Where's Zoran?" I asked, trying to sound nonchalant.

"Oh, he's running errands around town. Y'know?" Jennie said giving me another wink beyond eye-shot of Paula.

"So...what did you two do all day?" I asked, sipping the iced tea.

The two ladies giggled. Paula started, "We used the Carson's hot tub for a soak, then came back here to...y'know, girl talk."

"Yeah, Mr. K., Paula's a cool chick." Jennie said, stealing a glance at my wife.

Paula giggled and said, "So is Jennie."

"Aw, gee." Jennie said humorously and gave Paula a quick peck on the cheek.

Paula giggled and glanced sideways at the girl with a warm smile. "Stay for dinner, Jennie." She said.

"Thanks, that would be great. Mom and Dad are at the store until 9 tonight and Zoran will be out all night with my car." Jennie answered. "I'll help you with dinner while Mr. K. freshens up." She said brightly.

I had the feeling that I was being dismissed from the kitchen so I went upstairs to change and freshen up as Jennie had suggested. I washed my cock thoroughly as I stood at the bathroom sink, getting the dried semen and Zoran's scent off me. I wondered what Paula had been up to with Jennie this afternoon but I had a pretty good idea that she was the second in the family to succumb to the sexy coed's advances. This was wildly erotic to me and blotted out thoughts of my adventure with Zoran. When I came back downstairs, I heard the women laughing hysterically in the kitchen. Just as I entered, Jennie smacked Paula's ass in the thin housedress and laughed aloud. Paula gave into another bout of crazy laughter. They were oblivious to me standing and watching behind them. Paula quickly grabbed at Jennie's breasts in the tube top, playfully trying to pull it down.

"She's a firecracker, Mr. K." Jennie said to me, seeing my reflection in the kitchen window over the sink where they were fooling.

"Jack, I have my hands full with this one." Paula said as she continued giggling and working at the sink.

"You wish." Jennie said sarcastically.

"Shhhh." Paula laughed. "He'll hear." And laughed again with shaking shoulders over the sink.

"What in the world's got into you two?" I asked bemusedly.

"Nothing. Yet!" They said in unison, which brought more peals of laughter from them.

I could tell through Paula's thin housedress that she was wearing neither a brassiere nor panties underneath. Jennie's shorts were pulled high enough around her thin waist that the bottom eighth of her buttocks were visible below the hem. For the dozenth time in a few short days, I began to feel the stirrings of a growing hard-on. I decided to let the women have their slap and tickle session so I left the kitchen and watched TV, occassionally hearing the giggles emanating from the kitchen along with the sound of dinner preparation and silverware being placed on the table.

After about ten minutes had passed, I saw Paula and Jennie entering the family room out of the corner of my eye. When I turned my head in greeting, I was left wide-eyed and open-mouthed. Both my wife and the next door neighbors' daughter were naked and walking in front of the sofa between me and the TV.

"Dinner is in the oven for an hour." Paula said. Then she circled an arm around Jennie's bare midsection and the women turned to kiss each other.

"We're all yours, Mr. K." Jennie said with a saucy smile.

"C'mon, Mr. K. We're all going upstairs." Paula said, using Jennie's pet name for me, holding her hand out to lift me from the deep sofa.

I was speechless and still processing the information and possibilities being presented to me. I raised up and followed the two ladies' soft, bare buttocks up our stairs. We entered our master bedroom and I noticed the rumpled bedsheets. They had definitely been together here earlier which confirmed my earlier suspicion. Paula and Jennie got on the bed from opposite sides and quickly moved together towards the center. They kissed again, and I saw Paula's hand cup one of Jennie's breasts and Jennie did the same with Paula's large bosom.

"Get undressed, Jack." Paula said as she went back to Jennie's mouth for more kissing.

I quickly began unbuttoning my shirt and stripping it off my arms, then fumbling with my belt and trousers, and kicking my shoes off as I watched the two women continue their hot kissing and fondling session. Jennie looked up at me as I was still shedding clothes and began scooching down to get close to Paula's pussy. I saw Paula lay back with her head on the pillows and she also glanced up at me with a meaningful look that confirmed the pact we made yesterday.