The Visual Stimulation Aide

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"He's quite upset that I couldn't stimulate him to an erection", Colleen told the doctor. "But, sometimes, I know it doesn't work for everyone!"

"A bit unusual", the doctor observed, "but not unheard of. Mr. Shaw's problem hasn't been an inability to get an erection, but rather that he can't sustain one. I am surprised that he showed no reaction to you!"

"Please, doc, it isn't her fault. I just can't relate to her as well as--" his voice trailed off.

"As well as what?" the doctor asked.

Suddenly I noticed Mr. Shaw was looking directly at me, sitting in a chair not far away from him. "I mean no disrespect, because it's not her job, but if it had been someone like this lady here, it might have, well, been different!"

"Excuse us a moment", the doctor replied, and motioned for Colleen and I to join him outside the room.

"This patient has been able to get erections, at least for short periods. It seems like he has a mental block or guilt complex because he doesn't think it's appropriate for him to be aroused by viewing the body of a woman so much younger. But, he might well respond to the body of an older woman. Estelle, I know this is your first day with us and you are just here as a chaperone, but would you consider - would you be willing to reverse roles with Colleen for this one patient?"

He was looking directly at me for an answer. Up to this moment, I had no thought of doing anything like this. I glanced at Colleen. "Estelle, you did say you might like this. It's not hard - would you try with this patient? I'll stay with you!"

My mind was in turmoil. I was being asked to put myself on display, nude, in front of a man I had never met up until a few minutes ago. I wasn't prepared for this. Two people were looking at me, wanting my agreement. I nodded, not sure how I got into this.

Colleen smiled. "I knew you could. Here, I will help you get ready!"

The doctor was happy, too. He said, "I'll tell Shaw you will be back in a few minutes. I am sure he won't mind waiting for you!"

Colleen escorted me into an empty room. "Take off your coat, and all your clothes. You can leave them here. Might as well leave the shoes here, too."

Shaking nervously, probably blushing crimson, I began to disrobe. When I got down to my bra and underpants, I looked at Colleen for encouragement. "I don't know if I can go through with this - I don't look like you! Look - I've got a bulge in my belly, my hair isn't trimmed at all, and - well, if I take off my bra my breasts are going to drop several inches and flop all around. I'm not thirty, you know!"

"If you were thirty, then it wouldn't work with this patient. Now let's get those things off you, because you're just what he may need to see!"

I couldn't bear to look at my own naked body. I just slipped on the lab coat and looked at Colleen. "Ready?" she asked.

"No, and I won't be!" I answered in a shaking voice. Colleen almost pushed me out the door as I walked, barefoot, clad only in a lab coat, back to the examining room Mr. Shaw was in.

Colleen nudged me through the door.

"Mr. Shaw, we're back!" Colleen addressed the patient cheerily. "But this time, Estelle is going to provide the visual stimulation for you. We will see if this makes any difference in your response. Colleen motioned me to the position in front of Mr. Shaw, while she herself took a seat in the chair.

Nervous, shaking, and blushing, I tried to smile at him. All I could think to say was, "Mr. Shaw, I hope this helps!" I slipped off the coat quickly, and dropped it on a table.

My eyes were so tearful I could hardly see. My mind could hardly grasp that I was standing naked in front of a strange man. I was so absorbed in my own embarrassment that for the moment I wasn't even looking at him. I didn't know how to stand. Without a bra, my breasts were drooping considerably and I knew it. I was trying to hold myself absolutely still, afraid my breasts would flop around noticeably if I moved. I looked quickly down at myself - the items I quickly noticed was that I had two nipples not pointing straight out, but somewhat downward, and both were rigidly erect. Farther down, I could see the bush of my pubic hair extending out from my body. I was embarrassed more than I could imagine a few minutes earlier.

I tried to think of something to say. But Colleen said it for me. She gestured toward Mr. Shaw's penis, standing rigidly erect, his eyes focused clearly on my two drooping breasts. "I think", Colleen began, "that we can say Mr. Shaw is able to achieve an erection under the right stimulation. Now we just need to see whether he can hold it for a while!"

In a sense, it was torture for me to stand there, seeing his eyes staring at my most personal parts. I could see his gaze shift from my breasts down to my pubic area and back. I could see his erection, hard and firm, as his penis projected straight from his body. Now, I had been fascinated looking at such male parts, but now the tables were turned - I was providing the female parts for him to stare at. I can't say it wasn't arousing - my own nipples were stiffly erect, and I was quite aware of them, and embarrassed by them. What would he think, I wondered, as if that mattered.

I was also aware of a wetness in my lower regions as my own juices were starting to flow. I knew I was erect down there, too, and wondered if he could see it. At first I was trying to stand very still, so as to minimize the motion of my breasts; but as time went on, I had to move a bit.

Hardly knowing what to say, I said little. Colleen mostly did it for me. She addressed him, observing "You must like what you see in Estelle - your body is responding quite nicely. Just keep looking at her - look at any part of her you find interesting, and don't be shy about it!"

"She's very nice - Estelle, thank you for doing this. It does seem to be working", Mr. Shaw answered, continuing to stare directly at my privates.

Colleen's continued comments saved me from having to say much, but I felt I had to say something.

"Mr. Shaw, I'm glad to be able to help you", I said, struggling with the words. "Please just keep looking at me. If there's anything you want me to do, maybe, so you can see better, or anything, just tell me!" I thought this was what I needed to say, but the words came hard, and immediately I began to think of the impact of my offer.

"Yes", he quickly replied. "I like your - your breasts; but could you let them swing a bit? I like to see them move. They are - beautifully graceful!"

Graceful! That was a word I wasn't expecting. He obviously meant it as a compliment, but I hadn't thought of my appendages as graceful - sloppy was more my view. I did twist and turn a bit, probably blushing all over as I did, allowing my "graceful" equipment to move a bit.

"Maybe", Mr. Shaw added, quite politely, "you could, if you would, bend over and let them hang a bit? I would love to see them hanging!"

Colleen interjected, "Estelle, clasp your hands behind your neck and just bend over forward. It may be very stimulating to him!"

Stimulating? Well, that was what I was there for, embarrassing as it was. I did what was asked, bending from the waist and allowing my breasts to drop down. I could feel them swinging loosely below me, with the nipples still standing out rigidly. I held the pose a minute or two.

In a way it was amazing, and good for my ego. Colleen had stood naked in front of this man for twenty minutes and got no physical response at all; and here I was, with considerably more flab and sags than she had, and his erection was immediate and lasting.

I bent over again, this time looking down at myself. I could see drops of moisture glistening on my pubic hair. I reflected immediately that it was too bushy and I should have trimmed it if I thought anyone was going to see it.

Finally, the doctor returned. He stood for about five minutes looking both at Mr. Shaw, with his rigid penis, and at me, in my complete nudity.

"Looks like we got results!" he observed. "Estelle, it looks as if you were, as we say, just what the doctor ordered! I'm glad you were willing to do this. I know Mr. Shaw appreciates it, too!"

"Indeed I do. Thank you again, Estelle!" Mr. Shaw added.

I recovered my lab coat and slipped out with Colleen beside me.

"How did you feel?" Colleen asked.

"Terrible - I was so embarrassed! Did it show?"

"It showed - and it helped. He got quite an arousal. And, from what I saw, he wasn't the only one getting an erection. Before you put your underwear on, you might want to dry your bottom - your arousal was showing there, too!"

I was almost too embarrassed to answer her.

"Could you get used to it?" Colleen asked. "You do get to see a lot of naked men when you do this!"

"That part I liked - but, him looking at me. Yes, I know the stimulation was evident on me, too. I couldn't control it!"

"That's normal", Colleen went on, "but you can get used to it!"

I dressed and returned to the office.

There was another call for Colleen, but this time they didn't need a chaperone because a nurse was with the patient, so I waited in the office.

While I was there, the doctor who had watched me with his patient came in.

"Estelle, I am Dr. Morrison. You know I watched the effect you had on Mr. Shaw. Again, I want to thank you for helping. Also, I want to ask you if we could call on you again?"

I didn't understand what he meant, and asked him to explain.

"What you saw with Mr. Shaw happens with other patients. Not all of them respond to the same stimulus. We use the visual stimulation aides here because it is much more effective than showing them dirty pictures or having them look at erotic books. Still, one size doesn't fit all, and you saw that. If you are interested, we could use you as a Visual Stimulation Aide to fill in part-time, on Saturdays, for example. You could be very effective with certain patients, and not just older ones. What do you say?"

That's how I got the job. So I am a paralegal during the week, and dress neatly in business suits; and on weekends and sometimes in evenings, I am a Visual Stimulation Aide and dress in nothing at all. But, then, I do see a lot of men who are dressed the same way.

END

12