The Voice Professor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Admittedly, I don't have a whole lot of experience with this part of the male anatomy, but he had the biggest cock I had ever seen. I knew my face was red as I started stroking it, squeezing a tiny drop of precum out of the head. I seriously doubted that it was going to fit into my mouth, but I knew I had to try.

He tensed up even more as I took the bulbous head into my mouth and flicked my tongue across the tip. I moved down until I held as much of him in me as I could manage and then slowly started bobbing up and down, coating him with my saliva. Opening my eyes slightly, I noticed he was gripping the edge of the bench, his knuckles turning white.

A few minutes had passed when I felt his hands on my shoulders, pushing away a tiny bit. I took my mouth of his throbbing cock and looked up at him, confused. For the first time I had seen, Dr. Robbins was blushing. "Is something wrong?" I asked.

He frowned a bit. "Well, no, nothing's wrong, but...well...it's been a while and I don't know how much longer..."

I nodded. "I understand."

He managed a small smirk. "You know, us old men..."

"Oh please, you can't bethat old." I scooted out from under the piano and stood up, letting him decide what would happen next.

He turned around on the bench and came over to me. He took my face in both his hands and tilted it up towards him. I said nothing, but merely looked into those gorgeous eyes and let my own eyes convey all my longing, all my desire.

He let his hands fall from my cheeks and took both my hands. He began to lower himself to the floor and pulled me with him until we were both kneeling. Wrapping his arms around my back, he laid me down on the carpet and then gently spread my legs apart.

My heart started pounding in my chest as I looked at him waiting over me, waiting with his long, thick erection. Something must have shown in my face because he looked concerned. "What's wrong? Do you want me to stop?" he asked.

I shook my head. "No, oh god, no, of course not. It's just that, well, you're so big and I don't know..."

He brushed a lock of hair away from my face and smiled down at me. "It's okay. I promise I won't hurt you."

I returned the smile and spread my legs wider for him. He rubbed the head of his cock up and down my slit, making sure it was well lubricated. He looked at me one last time as if to ask if I was ready, and I nodded. I felt him pressing at the opening of my tight pussy and took a deep breath as he pushed inside.

Already I felt as if I was being split in two and I was sure he wasn't even halfway inside yet. "Anita, are you sure you're okay?" he asked me without moving.

I loved how selflessly compassionate he was. "I'm fine, just...just go slowly," I said, taking a deep breath. Putting his hands on either side of me, he moved deeper inside of me and I felt myself expanding to accommodate him. Slowly, he began thrusting in and out, and within moments, any and all discomfort faded.

"Anita, are you okay?"

"Oh, I'm great, how are you?" I asked, grinning up at him.

"Wonderful," he said, and at that moment, all his inhibitions disappeared and he began thrusting with amazing speed and force. My hips bucked up to meet his with each thrust, allowing him to plunge deeper and deeper into me. The room started growing blurry again for me and all I could see in front of me were those two startling eyes, burning with lust, darker than I had ever seen them. "Oh god, Dr. Robbins..." I moaned.

"Michael," he murmured.

"Michael!" I managed to squeak out before the waves of orgasm crashed violently into me, sending the room spinning once more. I was vaguely aware of him ceasing his movements, but before I could completely recover, I felt his hands on my hips and he flipped me over so I was on my hands and knees.

"Let me watch you," he practically growled. I lifted my head up and saw that after all this time, we were still in front of the mirror. I saw Dr. Robb...Michael move behind me and before I could even process what I saw, I felt him thrust into me from behind, the force of which almost threw me forward.

I braced myself harder on the floor with my hands and watched as he slipped one hand in front of me to play with my clit. He slammed into me again, over and over, seemingly harder each time. I looked at our reflection and enjoyed the sight of him over me, my heavy breasts swaying frantically, and his right hand fondling my clitoris. I looked up to meet his eyes, but noticed they were closed. "Open your eyes," I softly commanded.

He obeyed and our eyes never left each other as he continued to ram into me. My body started to tingle once more and I didn't know how much longer I could last. "Michael," I said, almost pleading. "Cum inside me, please, I want to cum with you," I barely whispered.

The words from me were all it took. With one final thrust, he exploded inside of me, shooting his seed deep in me. I bit back a scream and collapsed to the floor, feeling my pussy contract around his enormous cock. Somewhere in my haze, I felt him pull out of me and lie down next to me, draping his arm over my stomach.

We lay there, breathing heavily, for what seemed like hours. Finally, I rolled over to face him. He was watching me, with those striking eyes, and smiling that wonderful smile of his.

"I'll come for my lesson the same time next week?" I asked, not exactly sure of what to say.

"Sure, sounds good to me. What do you want to work on?"

"I don't know, I rather enjoyed working on vibrato," I said, winking at him.

He laughed. "I think that's an excellent idea," he said as he pulled me closer to him. I rested my head on his chest, sighed a sigh of contentment, and wondered how in the world I was going to explain this to Holly when I got back.

12