The Waiting Room Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

John kept fisting but asked him politely "You like watching don't you Malcolm?"

"Yes John."

John smiled "I like you very much Malcolm. You can be Malcolm the Watcher."

"Thank you John."

He turned back to me. I was so wet and juicy now I was almost screaming.

John told me "I think you want to do a lot more than last time Wendy."

"I have thought about it a lot John. I wish we had done more before."

"Do you want to be fucked Wendy?"

"Yes John. I want to be fucked."

"What about Malcolm, Wendy?"

"I think he would like to watch, John. Would that be OK?"

John turned to my husband and asked politely "Do you want to watch me fuck your wife Malcolm?"

Malcolm whimpered a bit but still pulled his penis and said "I would like that John. Thank you."

It was all coming to a conclusion now and I stood up and started to take my knickers off.

As I pulled them down John told me "Give Malcolm your panties Wendy. He would like to have them."

I slipped them off and handed them over and Malcolm gasped "Thank you Wendy." He also said "And thank you as well John."

I was now showing myself and John was moving closer to me now and I was past the point of no return. I was gasping.

Suddenly John stopped saying "I have just thought of something, Malcolm."

Malcolm was in the same state as me and panted "What are you thinking John?"

John chuckled. He was enjoying watching Malcolm and me in such a highly charged state.

John murmured "Do you think we should get her Tits out, Malcolm?"

Malcolm didn't disagree and said "Yes John get her Tits out."

John gently undid my blouse and then fumbled with the clasp of my bra.

As he was a bit clumsy I told him "Let me do it John. I am more used to it."

As I slipped my bra off he laughed "Well Wendy to be fair you sound like a Head Mistress. Don't you agree Malcolm?"

Malcolm was panting in excitement. I had never seen him so excited.

He just nodded "She is a good Head Mistress John."

John smiled back at him "Do you want her brassiere as well, Malcolm?"

"Yes please John."

I gave him my bra. He had my knickers and bra now. He was panting and so was I.

They both looked at me. I was in such a hurry I used my hands to open myself out more for him.

He smiled at my eagerness but didn't say anything as he moved in between my thighs and pushed his thing right up my vagina.

As big as it was it still slipped up so easily.

I still wanted it even more and lifted my legs right up so that my slit opened up even more.

It was so lovely sliding in and out and up and down. I was so wet I was really slippy.

It went very quiet for a few minutes apart from the gentle slurping noise from between my legs and Malcolm's excited little whimper.

Then John spoke so powerfully "I am ready now Wendy are you?"

He was so polite and I murmured "Yes John I am ready."

He turned to my husband and asked the same question. Malcolm only whimpered. He couldn't speak.

I knew my husband so well and answered for him "He is ready as well, John."

John chuckled and slipped a large handkerchief to my husband saying "Use this, Malcolm." It was just in time as Malcolm clutched himself in a little frenzy.

John turned back to my needs and quickened his pace and in less than a minute I felt his warm stuff just seem to drench my inside. At the same time my feeling of ecstasy exploded. It was the most exciting experience of my life.

We all slowed down and moved a little apart.

Mr Rogers opened a drawer and took out a few large handkerchiefs and gave some to Malcolm and me saying pleasantly "You can use the two executive bathrooms for a few minutes and then I suggest we meet back her in ten minutes."

Malcolm and I made our way to the bathrooms. Like everything else in the building they were out of this world with opulence and luxury. We took our time and then made our way back to the Waiting Room where Mr Rogers was waiting with our file.

He was so nice and yet wonderfully professional as he said "Well I have to say to you both, that I was very impressed with your attitude, but in these cases it is much more important to hear the patients views."

Malcolm almost bubbled over with enthusiasm saying "It was a wonderful interview Mr Rogers and I know I feel so much better and I think Elizabeth is more than pleased."

I was of course but didn't want to show too much eagerness and said "It was very nice, Mr Rogers."

He smiled so charmingly and said "Well to be honest I don't think you need any more treatments so I will be able to discharge you this afternoon."

I felt desolate. I didn't want that, and was fairly sure that Malcolm would be feeling the same.

Even as I thought this my husband seemed to panic and say "I think we will need some more treatments Mr Rogers. We don't want to lose the benefits by not completing the course." I nodded my agreement.

Mr Rogers smiled but said "Don't commit yourselves too soon. I know it is expensive. Go home and talk about it between yourselves and if you feel it necessary, give my secretary a ring. I do have a waiting list but I will do my best to fit you in."

Malcolm and I both nodded. We had both hoped to sort out a future appointment but saw that now was not the time to pursue it.

I could see my husband draw out his cheque book and as I didn't want to take part in the finance thing, I asked to be excused and left for the bathroom to freshen up with some make up and I arranged to meet Malcolm in the car park.

I finished in the bathroom and was surprised I still had to wait. It wasn't long however and Malcolm turned up and got in and we started on our journey home. I could see that Malcolm was quiet and I also held my tongue. We were both deep in thought.

When we moved out of the city onto the Motorway it was relatively light in traffic although Malcolm wasn't driving very fast. Suddenly he said "We must get some more treatments, somehow, Elizabeth. I need it."

I didn't want to upset him but he was preaching to the converted. I wanted it as much as he did.

I said quietly "What did he say Malcolm?"

Malcolm was calm "I think he was concerned about the expense Elizabeth."

"But didn't you explain that with us both having very good jobs we can easily afford things?"

"Yes I did Elizabeth, but he wants us to go home and think about it more and to consider his comments carefully."

I looked a little blank "His comments?"

I could see my husband colour up a little. He was embarrassed. "He said that we were both exceptionally nice people and so well matched and caring. He said that he liked the way that I was so loving and watched you so supportively."

I smiled "And you are Malcolm. I felt so safe being watched by you."

"Mr Rogers said that as well Elizabeth."

"What did he say exactly Malcolm?"

"He said that I was a Good Watcher. I was a good little boy for you."

"That was a nice thing for him to say to you, Malcolm. To be honest you were a good little boy." I felt motherly.

"Thank you Elizabeth. It was a nice thing to say."

"Did he say anything else?"

He said you were a lovely lady with a lovely plump figure."

I giggled "Did he mean he thought I was fat Malcolm?"

Malcolm half smiled "No he said you had a nice plump bottom."

It surprised me and I muttered "He liked my bum. Did he say that?"

Malcolm kept his eyes on the road and said "He told me that he thought you had nice firm buttocks. And that you probably had a nice bum hole." Malcolm wasn't talking frivolously. He was very serious.

It took my breath away.

I just muttered "Did he say anything else?"

Although Malcolm was embarrassed he was so truthful "He said he noticed that I liked having your pretty panties and brassiere."

I didn't want Malcolm to be embarrassed "But I know you like having my panties Malcolm. I love you very much. They don't cause us any problems."

Although Malcolm was still driving I could see some movement in his trousers. It was affecting him just talking about my underwear. To be honest the whole conversation was affecting me and I was feeling quite squishie.

I knew that whatever happened my husband and I were really desperate to see Mr Rogers for more treatments.


I AM CONSIDERING WRITING 'THE WAITING ROOM CHAPTER 3 BUT THIS WILL DEPEND ON HOW WELL THE FIRST TWO PARTS OF THE WAITING ROOM IS ACCEPTED BY LITEROTICA READERS.

12