All Comments on 'The Waitress'

by h3lls_sweety

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
tammypoettammypoetabout 13 years ago
Sexy!!

Very sexy story. You set up a plot, not too many base words, and passion. I voted a five.

The basic plot of a rich guy taking a beautiful chick is certainly life. Let the passion and need build.

Future Story; Write about a chick, married 20 years, widowed, seeking love. Spend a good portion in the beginning having her think about alternatives. Then she goes on a cruise, casino etc. away from home.

She is reluctant on one hand but 'needy' on the other hand.

The next scenario: The guy is shy and she pushes the buttons or there is a 'Mister Smooth' who senses opportunity and takes what he (and she) need.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Had Me Goin'

You had me going with this story. Liked hearing the minds of two people who are attracted to each other. Then, after waiting weeks for Sunday at 6, Carmella dreams of Mr. Lemieux in the cab ride. I had to go back and rediscover Draco's last name. Plus,with what you set up for the characters and their demeanor in my mind, I wouldn't think the bondage thing a part of them and purposely skipped over it. With all that said, thanks for the story!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous