The War Lich Chronicles Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sit up." Bets heard Keslur whisper to her and even that hurt. "I have a healing potion."

She sat up, throwing the fur off. She grabbed the potion from his hand and downed it in less than two seconds.

"Better?" Keslur asked taking the empty bottle and setting it aside.

"Yes." Bets sighed. She could feel the potion working already. "How long was I asleep?"

"Twelve hours."

"Geez."

"We need to talk." Keslur said gently.

"Was I licking you last night?" Bets asked with a frown.

"Hmm, hmm." Keslur cleared his throat, wondering how much to tell her.

"Yeah, I guess I was." She sighed. "I sorry I lost my temper and tried to fry your friend."

"It's okay. You missed so Nallish isn't going to hold it against you."

"Still. I shouldn't have lost my temper like that."

"I'm sure that I made you quite angry." Keslur chuckled.

"Yeah I guess."

"We need to talk." He took her chin and pushed it up so that her eyes could meet his.

"You taste like apples." She told him.

"I-"

"You what?" She asked.

"I forgot what I was going to say." He smiled and ducked his head to press his lips against hers.

Bets put her arms around his neck and held tightly. She opened her mouth, tasting his kiss. She smiled when she realized that he tasted like crisp apples. He grabbed her waist and pushed her onto her back.

"Why do you taste like apples?" She asked with wonder.

"It's a vampire thing. It was the last thing that I ate before I froze into my immortality."

"So if you'd eaten cave fungus then that what you'd taste like?"

"Yes." He laughed. "Thankfully it was an apple."

"I like apples."

"Good." He brought his lips down to hers for a deep kiss.

She pulled away when she felt his hand cup her breast and caress her nipple.

"I'm naked." She said almost embarrassed.

"Nothing gets past you." Keslur said, dipping his head down and capturing her abandoned nipple with his lips.

She groaned and started running her hands through his mop of hair. He moved over to the other breast giving it equal attention. He started running a hand lightly over her stomach, smiling every time he felt her muscles jump.

"Lower." She said pushing his hand toward her pussy.

He did as she asked, running his fingers over her outer lips until she started to groan with frustration. He dipped his middle finger into her folds, feeling how wet she was for him. Practically dripping.

"Just do it!" She cried.

"It's your first time; I'm not just going to do it."

"Please!" She panted.

"No. Be patient. I'm large. I'll hurt you if you're not ready." He said and then dipped his finger deeply into her body.

Her high keen told him that she liked what he was doing. He slowly stretched her until she couldn't take it anymore and she came. Her body clenched around his fingers and he imagined her body clenching his cock in the same way.

"Spread your legs." He commanded her huskily.

When she slowly spread her legs, showing her pussy, he hissed his pleasure. He positioned his cock at her entrance and slowly pushed his way into her body. He started moving slowly at first then faster and faster with every cry from her lips. When he felt her start to come he leaned forward and sank his fangs deeply into her neck. Her body milking his cock and her hot blood pouring into his mouth pushed him over the edge and he came, harder than he ever had in his life.

Bets couldn't even begin to voice her pleasure. The pain of his bite combined with all the pleasure had prolonged her orgasm and coming down from it was just as pleasurable as coming itself was.

Keslur stopped feeding and ran his healing tongue over the holes, closing them. He rolled off of her and touched his fingers to his bloodstained lips.

"Are you okay?" Bets asked with concern.

"I haven't fed since I became a War Lich. Never even wanted to until now."

"Okay." She said but didn't really understand.

"I'm a vampire again." He grabbed her and rolled her underneath him. "Thank you."

"Sure." She smiled. "Anytime."

"Anytime." She heard him whisper right before he sank his fangs into her shoulder. She yelped then moaned as pleasure seemed to flood her veins.

000

"Where's Ni?" Bets asked Keslur.

"I'm assuming she's with Danroth." Keslur said after a few moments of thinking.

"You're not telling me something." Bets said with a frown, coming out of the stupor that his love making had put her in.

They need to figure out their relationship on their own. Keslur said pushing the words into her mind.

Is he abusing her? Bets asked seriously. Because if he was she was going to find and fry his dead ass.

He is not abusing her. Keslur shrugged. He is merely teaching her.

Bets was up and at the door almost before Keslur could process what she was planning. He managed to get in front of her before she exited the room.

"Get out my way." She ground out.

"Not before you dress." He said sternly and looked down at her bare body.

"Oh." She blushed but bent down to grab her clothes and dress.

They walked quietly but quickly down the hall. There were quite a few twist and turns, making Bets confused. She grimaced at the thought of not being able to find her way out of here. Keslur may have been awesome in bed but she wasn't so enamored of him that she was going to stay in this frozen wasteland. She was going to get out of here and she wasn't going to leave Ni to rot either. They had been friends for way too long.

They turned into another corridor and Bets saw Danroth leaning against a wall, looking into an open doorway. When he saw them he nodded but didn't say anything. Bets ran to him and looked through the doorway. Ni was laying on the cold stone floor, tear stains on her face.

"What did you do you son of bitch?!" Her hair burst into flames.

Keslur shoved her backward into the room and she fell on her butt. It didn't stop her from sending a jet of fire at the doorway. Both men dived out of the way but the fire merely dissipated at the invisible barrier, not even letting any heat out into the hall. Bets charged the door and bounced of the barrier. She gave it another try and finally quit. She walked over to Ni and knelt down to stroke her friend's hair.

"Are you okay?" She asked.

"Yes." Ni nodded.

"Did he hurt you?"

"No." Ni sighed and sat up putting her back to the wall. "I slapped him."

"Good for you." Bets said.

"You know I don't like letting my temper get the best of me." Ni told her ruefully.

"It's all that elf brain washing. There is nothing wrong with having a temper." Bets said, sitting next to Ni.

"You barbeque things when you lose your temper." Ni pointed out.

"So. Makes me feel better. I can't keep stuff bottled up inside."

"You're not drunk." Ni pointed out to Bets.

"I'm too mad to be." Bets told her and then looked over at the door. "You still out there vampire?"

"Yes." Keslur stepped into view, followed by Danroth.

"The minute I get out of here, you're dead meat!" Bets spat at him.

Keslur looked over at Danroth, who merely shrugged and planted himself against the wall again. Keslur sighed and went to stand next to Danroth to watch the women.

"This is going to set me back with her." Keslur told him.

"Probably." Danroth said then waited for Keslur to finish his thoughts.

"I suppose this was bound to happen eventually." He rubbed his chin thoughtfully. "Better sooner rather than later."

000

"Well?" Sariel asked patiently.

Keerg, tried not to cringe. Sariel did everything patiently until he lost his temper and lashed out. Keerg never knew when Sariel was going to lose his temper though. And that was the problem. It was just last week that he'd almost lost his head. He hadn't though because he was so quick. That was probably why Viceroy Kindin always sent him to deliver messages to Sariel.

"The viceroy wasn't able to discover anything." Keerg said and prepared to duck.

"Of course he couldn't." Sariel said sarcastically but merely looked at Keerg curiously.

"My child is missing." Sariel finally said to Keerg. "She was last seen with the former vampire, and now a War Lich, Keslur Iceheart."

Keerg's brain started processing the information that Sariel had just passed to him.

"I've heard of this vampire, your majesty." Keerg said slowly.

"Proceed." Sariel said to him.

"He belongs to the Arch Lich Ar On Doomfinger."

"Doomfinger is dead. He has been for almost eight months."

"Yes but it doesn't mean that his War Liches would have died as well. They merely would have been free to pursue their own devices." Keerg said and then frowned. "But I haven't heard of any new War Lich mercenaries or mercenary bands showing up in any of the realms."

"Nor have I." Sariel said his irritation growing. "The walker I spoke to mentioned hearing the word enclave."

"Enclave." Keerg whispered to himself. The word triggered a memory of a conversation over a mug of ale at the local thieves' tavern.

"Go." Sariel waved him away. "Find out what you can and report back to me. There will quite a bit of gold in it for you if this doesn't get back to the Viceroy just yet."

"Yes, your majesty." Keerg practically tripped over his own feet trying to get out of the throne room."

000

Two days later Tirin found Danroth and Keslur still standing in front of Danroth's doorway.

"It's a good thing that you don't need to sleep." Tirin told them.

Both men nodded but said nothing. Tirin looked into the room and watched Ni sitting cross legged rocking back and forth. He sighed, not liking to see another Elf suffering but he also understood Danroth's thought process.

"Here." Tirin handed Danroth a freshly baked loaf of bread and a jug of milk with a wink, then walked away.

"Thanks." Danroth said.

Ni stopped rocking when she caught a whiff of the bread. Her head shot up and she focused on the bread. She swallowed hard and looked over at Bets who was sitting in the fireplace.

Keslur had basically had a panic attack when he'd seen her first step into the roaring fire but Danroth had grabbed his arm and pointed out that she was perfectly fine. He was right too. Bets wasn't burning at all, her skin merely taking on an orange glow. She was smiling as if she'd just snuggled down under a warm blanket on a cold winter night.

"That's just cruel." Bets said with an eye roll but went back to staring at the fire that surrounded her.

"Danroth." Ni said getting his attention. "Please. Please I'm hungry."

He didn't even hesitate but crossed the barrier of the door and knelt in front of Ni. He tore off a large piece of bread and handed it to her. She hesitantly took a bite. Keslur watched as Bets sat up strait and walked into the room to stop her from doing anything rash.

"Look at me Ni." Danroth commanded her and she did. "I need you to understand that I don't want to hurt you. Only teach you. The path that I've set us upon is a difficult one. I need to trust that you can follow my orders and know that I will always do what is best for you. It won't always be easy for you. I have been dead for almost two centuries. Felt nothing. I won't let you go. I can't. I need you. From the moment I saw you, you made me feel alive again. I know that I love you. Please. Please don't take that from me."

Ni set the bread down and wrapped her arms around his neck. She stoked his back until she felt him relax a bit.

"Promise you won't leave me." He said almost desperately.

"I promise." She pulled away to look up at him with a raised eyebrow. "We need to talk about this begging thing though."

"But you beg so prettily." He said with a wicked smile.

"Gag me with a spoon!" Bets said stepping out of the fireplace and shaking herself until her fire had dissipated. She looked over at Keslur. "Come on Vampire. Let's get out of here."

He opened his mouth.

"I'll singe your eyebrows if you ask me to beg." Bets told him warningly.

"I'm not nearly as dominating as Danroth." Keslur told her with a laugh and pulled her into his arms. "I can be unpleasant when I have to be though."

"I could see that." She pulled away to look at him with a frown.

"What?"

"You know I'm not hungry or thirsty or anything."

"Fire demons feed off da heat and flame." Neron said from the doorway. "Now dat you are done playin we need to talk."

12