How to Train Your Karen

Story Info
Karen asks to speak to the manager.
3.2k words
4.38
15.9k
14
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: i apologise if the story seems somewhat lack luster to you. I'm not used to writing these types of genres and i'm merely posting these stories to gain experience and have fun. That said i hope a few of you enjoy the story. i'm nervous as this is the first time i've ever posted a story of mine. i plan to do more stories eventually. Whether there will be more of the lady in the story or not is to be seen.

Richard Stewart looked down through the window shutters of his office at the department floor beneath him.

"It's almost like I summoned her."

Just moments before he had been looking at the social media profile of a lady by the name of Elizabeth Morgan or as he and the rest of the staff referred to her, Karen. She was a mother of two, a daughter twenty-two years of age and a son just turned eighteen and about to head off to college. She was married to Patrick Morgan, a very successful plastic surgeon with his own practice.

If he hadn't seen her age on her social media he would have believed that she was forty-two years old. She looked like she was in her late twenties at most. Gorgeous hourglass shape, perfect double DD tits, wavy blonde hair that fell to just around her armpits complete with bangs that stopped just a few millimeters shy of her grey eyes. While her ass wasn't particularly big it did look very nice and firm.

She was once again berating one of the store employees about some issue she had with whatever appliance it was she had recently purchased. Today would be the last day of this, he would make sure of it.

Richard stepped away from the office window and walked over to the phone on his desk. He called down to the department floor and had them escort the customer up to his office so that he could personally deal with the matter. There was an obvious sigh of relief from the person on the phone. A couple minutes later there was a knock on the office door.

"Come in."

The new hire that had observed on the receiving end of the Karen's complaints opened the door and motioned for her to go inside.

"Thank you, that will be all."

He said to the employee who nodded and quickly retreated from the doorway. He waited a few moments for the sound of the employees receding footsteps to make sure that he was alone with the customer. The Karen for her part had started, took the seat in front of his desk and began to prattle on about whatever complaint she had this time.

"Fifty-seven"

"What?"

His seemingly random statement caught the Karen off guard, causing her to take a break from her tirade.

"That's how many times you've made yourself a nuisance at this store."

"Nuisance?!"

"We are only three months into the year, that's quite the accomplishment. Just thirteen of those were this month alone, fourteen if you count today. And this is only the second week of the month!"

"You- you watch your mouth! How dare you talk to customers that way!"

"But you aren't a customer. You're just a nuisance. Just a bored housewife with nothing else to do but terrorize minimum wage workers."

Richard got up from his seat behind the desk and walked over to sit on the edge of the table beside where the Karen was sitting. She leaned back when he sat and eyed him suspiciously.

"You display a complete lack of manners and respect for others. Maybe it's because your husband is hardly ever around."

"That's -"

"No need to lie, it's clear from how few of your photos he's actually in that he's more married to his job than you."

To emphasize his point he turned the laptop on his desk around, showing the screen open to her social media pages.

"Are you fucking spying on me?! I'll sue this store! I'll ca-"

SMACK

A sharp smack across the Karen's face brought her outrage to a complete halt. She looked up at him, eyes wide with shock as she held her hand to her cheek. It took her a moment to process that he had really slapped her before her anger returned.

"Wha - what the hell do yo-"

She began to shout and rage again but was met with another sharp slap across the face.

"In case it hasn't been made clear, everytime you scream I'll slap you. If y h.E.rMou fail to carry out any of my following orders, that will also earn you a slap. If you understand then nod your head and say yes sir."

With her cheek already turned red from the two slaps she had received and tears threatening to flow from her eyes, the Karen slowly nodded her head at him.

"Ye- yes sir."

The anger that had burned in her eyes from the moment she'd walked into his office were now replaced by fear and uncertainty.

"Now stand up and hand me your purse."

She wordlessly obeyed him, her legs shaking slightly as she stood up and handed him her purse.

"Now strip"

She began to protest but thought better of it when he raised his hand. Fearing another slap, she began to strip. As she took her clothes off, Richard rummaged around in her bag until he found what he was looking for, her phone.

"No lock code on your phone? You really should rethink that in this day and age."

"I just never saw the need for one."

She answered meekly as she continued removing her clothes, pretending to not notice the pulsing bulge that formed in his pants as she did.

"Wow, that's not the body I'd expect from a mother of two in her forties. Really does pay to have a plastic surgeon for a husband."

She wanted to cry as she watched him looking her up and down like a hungry wolf. She had never been with another man besides her husband so even given the circumstances, it felt weird having another man gaze upon her naked body.

"Now I think we both know what's going to happen here but I'll be nicer to you than you have been to our employees. I'll give you a choice. You can either bend yourself over my lap while I spank you fifty- seven times for each complaint you've made so far this year or, you can get on your knees and suck my cock. The choice is yours."

This is what you call nice? Elizabeth thought to herself. She wasn't someone with a high pain tolerance and if she had to take more slaps like the ones she'd received to her face earlier, she didn't think she could handle that. That left her with only one choice then.

"I'll suck your cock."

"Then get to it then."

Richard replied to her with a smug smile as he stood up.

Elizabeth walked over to him and got on her knees and began to unbuckle his pants. She grabbed both the waist of his pants and boxers at the same time to pull them down together. No sooner had she gotten them to crotch level, when his cock sprang out like a jack in the box. She gulped at the size of it as she continued pulling his pants down to his ankles.

He had to have been at least twice the size of her husband, and the thickness...she wasn't sure if she could fit a monster like that in her mouth. Fearing that he'd slap her again if she took too long, Elizabeth grabbed the base of his cock in her left hand.

The heat; she'd forgotten how hot an erect cock could get as it had been quite a while since she and her husband had had sex. She took a deep breath and leaned forward. Bringing her lips to the tip of his cock and kissing it. She could feel his precum instantly being soaked up by her lips. It had been so long that she couldn't resist giving her lips a lick.

"Oh?"

She heard him say from above her but she didn't bother to look up at him. She felt humiliated enough already to be forced to suck his cock. She didn't want to see his face with him thinking she was some cock starved slut because she had licked his precum off her lips.

Let's just get this over with quickly, she thought to herself as she stretched her tongue out and began to lick his shaft. She ran her tongue from the tip to just about half way down whilst she used her other hand to stroke him from the base up to where she hadn't licked yet. Once she started to pick up a rhythm with her tongue, she swapped the positions of her hand and tongue. It wasn't long before the entire length of his cock was covered with her saliva.

"Don't forget the balls too", he moaned.

By his instruction she took his balls into her mouth. She had never sucked her husband's balls before so she imagined it was similar to someone sucking on a breast so she attempted that. She even began to start swirling them around her with her tongue but shortly after, Richard pulled his balls out of her mouth.

"Fuck", he muttered. "I've never actually had a woman do that so I almost came from the new experience. It would be a shame to blow my load before you took me in your mouth."

Taking his hint, Elizabeth brought her lips back up to his cock head. She took a deep breath before opening her mouth to take him inside. The size of him felt like it was stretching her mouth open to capacity plus some. She took it slowly, working her mouth down inch by inch, afraid that if she tried to go any faster she'd gag. She had barely gotten half way down his shaft before she felt the back of her throat.

"Mmmmm, I feel you can take a bit more than that." He said when he felt her stop.

She felt him grab a fist full of her hair as his hand rested on the back of her head before he started to push her head down further. She tried to protest but he likely mistook her muffled protest for her moaning against his dick, evidenced by how quickly its pulsing increased. Under his hand she managed to fit up to three quarters of his dick in her mouth. It felt weird to feel the thickness of it filling up her throat. She also oddly felt a weird sense of accomplishment at the feat.

He let her rest for a moment, just kneeling there with his thickness in her throat before slowly pulling it back out. She gasped deeply once it was free of her throat, taking several deep breaths before she looked back up at him.

"Good girl."

His words were lost on her as she noticed something in his hand that caught her off guard. He was still holding her phone and from the way he held it, it was clear he had been recording her sucking on his cock.

"What the fuck are you? Are you really recording this?"

"Obviously. What made you think I wouldn't? Let's just call it a little insurance in case you wanna try telling someone about what happened today. It'll paint a different story with how eagerly you were sucking my cock. Now enough talking, finish me off."

"I don't care, you can't record this!"

She moved to stand up but he kept her firmly on her knees by applying more downward force to her head. Unable to break free of his grip, she took his cock into her mouth again, just wanting to quickly get this ridiculous situation over with and go home. He continued to keep his hand on her head to make sure she deepthroated as much of him as she could. When he felt like she was starting to get used to it he started to get a bit faster with his strokes.

At some point she heard the sound of him resting her phone down on the table so he could grab her head in both hands. His started to thrust faster and faster and eventually it devolved to her not doing anything other than just kneeling there while he pounded away at her throat and she concentrated on not gagging from it. She felt like she wasn't being seen as a person in that moment, just as a thing to be used for his enjoyment. As much as she hated the situation she had found herself in, there was a part of her that was enjoying it a bit. How long had it been since she felt like she was wanted sexually by someone? She couldn't even remember the last time her husband had fucked her.

Aside from his monstrous cock and how roughly he was fucking her face, he didn't seem to differ that greatly from her husband, only caring about his pleasure. She wanted to get off too, it wasn't fair to her. Before she knew it, she was fingering herself. One finger...two, her pussy felt wetter than it had ever been. Was she really feeling turned on? She wondered as she slid a third and fourth finger into her needy pussy. She had never used more than two fingers before but with such a thick cock assaulting her throat, she had started to wonder what it would feel like to have that monstrosity filling up her pussy.

The more she thought about it, the wetter and more excited she became, she could feel herself getting close to the edge of her climax. It seemed like he was too as she could feel his grip tightening around her head. His thrusts were still fast but they seemed erratic now, losing the rhythm he'd had a short while ago. The force of his grip around her head intensified causing her to clothes her eyes from the pain of it. And, just when she didn't think she could take the pressure anymore, she felt him pull almost all the way out of her throat before ramming it back in without a care for how she'd feel on the receiving end.

Her eyes opened and widened in shock as she felt her lips connect with body signifying that she had just taken the entirety of his cock into her mouth. Before she could process this properly, she heard him give a notable moan as he shot his stream of cum down her throat.

With her husband she had never taken his sperm into her mouth, usually just allowing him to come on her breasts whenever she gave him a blowjob. A part of her had always wondered what it would taste like. She didn't taste it this time either as his cock was so far down her throat that none of the cum ever touched her taste buds.

Feeling the shots of cum pulsing out of him and down her throat was enough to tip her over the edge of her own climax. She found herself in the awkward position of instinctually trying to arch her back from her orgasm and him trying to keep her head held in place while he came.

It felt his flow lasted for a solid minute, a lot more than the two or even three shots her husband would make on a good day. When he finished, he released her head and sat back on the table, panting with exhaustion. Being suddenly released like that caused her to fall backward onto her back as she too felt her own orgasm coming to an end.

I should feel embarrassed, she thought to herself as she panted whilst staring up at the office ceiling.

This was rape wasn't it? Why did I cum from being raped?

The two stayed in their respective positions for a short while as they regained their breaths. It was Richard who broke the silence first.

"Seems like a good pounding was what you needed Karen. Evidenced by how much of a mess you made on my shoes."

She felt her cheeks start to flush red with embarrassment as he mentioned her orgasming.

"Don't get ahead of yourself, I didn't enjoy that one bit! Also my name's not Karen!"

"Well if you come in here acting like a Karen to everyone, you'll be labelled that way."

She tried to think of something to reply to that with but was unable to before there was a knock at the door. She felt her blood drain from her body, she had forgotten at some point that she was in the office of the store manager and what's more she was completely naked. In a panic she looked around at the windows, breathing a small sigh of relief as she noticed that the shutters were closed so no one had seen what transpired in the office.

Could someone have overheard us?

"Sir?" A voice called from outside the door.

"Just a moment! I'm just finishing up with this matter."

As he replied back to the employee outside he threw her blouse and skirt back at her, along with her purse and phone.

"You didn't give me my underwear back!"

Rather than answer her, he just smiled back at her and walked around his desk whilst still holding her bra and panty in his hand. He opened a drawer and threw them both in before shutting it.

What the fuck! Does he expect me to leave here without any underwear?

"You better hurry and dress, if we take too long they'll start to wonder what's going on."

Pissed at his actions, Elizabeth quickly dressed and made sure to fix her hair so it was over her blouse to distract from any potential nipples showing out. Not wanting to look at his smug smile anymore, she hurriedly exited his office, almost running past the confused employee at the door.

It took her two hours to get home after that. Most of that time was spent sitting in her car trying to come to terms with what had just happened to her. The maid was the only one there as usual when she got home, she sent her home early as she just felt like being alone. She took an extra long shower to wash the event of the day off of her and then made herself a bubble bath. At some point she had drifted off in the bath and it was midnight when she awoke. Looking at her phone she saw that she had a text from an unknown number.

When she opened it, she found that it was from that same store manager. Inserted within the message was a screenshot of the video he had taken of her with her phone. She had forgotten to delete that from her phone but that apparently didn't matter as it was clear he had sent it to himself.

We'll be having fun again

Soon. Await further instructions.

She groaned as she read the message, realising that she wasn't out of the woods yet. She regretted ever filing a complaint at that store.