The Warehouse

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Stand up straight unless you want another three." I quickly returned to attention despite blazing heat across my ass. There would be bruises forming there. I could already imagine the purple welts rising. "Now, take a minute to think about what I've said." His footsteps receded again, followed by the same door opening and clanging shut.

"Sir, thank you sir."

I stood at attention, my aching shoulders keeping my arms up and straight. I hadn't realised how stiff, sore and tired they had been from holding this position, but I didn't dare move. Not an inch. No thoughts of philosophy crossed my mind during this second reprieve. Discomforts started to re-enter my awareness; the heat of the sun as it still beat down from the skylight, my wrists that had been rubbed raw, the bits of stone that stuck to my knees and shins from sweat, and more started to drip from my fringe as the sun coasted along the sky.

It might have been an hour, it might have been ten minutes, I had lost all sense of time and direction in my gallery of darkness, but the metal door clanged open, and I heard his footsteps approach me.

"You have done...acceptably this time." He said, walking up to face me.

"This time, sir? How many times will there be?"

"As many as is necessary." I felt the straps around my ankles tightening again, pulling me fully spread-eagled. "But we are not done yet. I think you should be properly rewarded at the end of your first lesson. Keep you panting for more."

"Yes, please master." I begged.

"I am, however, tired of your blundering tongue. Here." A perforated rubber ball is squeezed into my mouth. Two straps hanging from its sides were wrapped around my head and buckled together. I could breathe easily through the holes, but I couldn't move my mouth or make much noise.

He ran his hands over my breasts, rekindling their warm glow. They caressed my hips and went around to my ass. I would have screamed if I could: Suddenly a second pair of hands ran over my stiff shoulders. They pressed the flat of their thumbs into my muscle, stabbing a moment's sharp pain into them, and I felt their pain pass a little. His hands stroked at my calves and thighs as the stranger rubbed at my back, shoulder and neck. The stranger's tongue licked at the nape of my neck.

At first I was revolted, then I realised I had no idea which was his and which was the stranger. They were the same size, strength and texture. It was a fantasy that there were two of him, but I was blindfolded. I could resist their efforts, and suffer, or accept, let it pass through me and submit to the pleasures these two men were going to give me, pleasures that I had earned.

I managed to relax myself physically, and mentally accept. Everything that happened here was my masters will. Obey.

The stranger ran his hands from behind me, wrapping me in his arms and massaging my breasts. The other was kneeling, licking eagerly at my thighs, slowly making his way up to my moistening cunt. The stranger ran his hands over my breasts, back and shoulders, tussling my hair, and licking up my shoulder and neck, up to my earlobe. He bit softly and gently pulled at it. I moaned my approval.

The other was playing with my swelling cunt, stroking and picking at my labia, sending shockwaves of pleasure through my tired body. I let my stiff arms sag down, but still stayed upright as the stranger worked his way down to the small of my back. Something cold, round and metallic touched my spine, it sent an exciting chill through me. It slowly ran up and down, warming to my body that was burning like an incinerator. The other inserted two lubricated fingers up my cunt, thrusting and twisting at a steady tempo. The stranger fingered at my anus, slowly inserting a single finger that circled and probed. The rounded object still playing on the small of my back. It must be a dildo! I squirmed with delight.

My knees shook with the pleasure of it. They both withdrew, and reinserted with an extra finger. They took their time, making sure each orifice was properly dilated before returning with yet another finger. Then came the familiar buzz of a vibrator. I could imagine it. Six or seven inches or glistening, lubbed, vibrating pleasure. A second buzz came from just behind me. It poked at my ass, coaxing past all resistance and entered deep into me. The other teased me for a second, brushing it against my labia and clit, rubbing it up and down before settling it in place.

I rode my hips back and forth with their rhythm as they fucked me with the vibrators. I groaned and bit into the ball gag. I wanted to tell them how much I loved it, how much I wanted to be fucked like a bitch in heat. Sweat sprang out across my body as their tempo increased. I felt my juices running as my body heated up even more.

I started sucking in air so hard my nostrils flared with every breath. They withdrew the vibrators. I moaned in frustration. Don't deny me again! I groaned, opening my hips for them, trying to implore them to continue with the rocking of my hips.

The stranger entered me first, from behind. His throbbing penis warm, lubricated and welcome as it slid into my ass. The other waited for a few moments, leaving the stranger to fuck me first. The other must be Him. He would be enjoying the spectacle, a stranger off the street or even an old friend fucking his woman. Watching as I writhed in pleasure and ecstasy on the meat of another man, simply because He desired it to be so. And I would enjoy both being pleasured, and pleasuring Him. He cupped my breasts, massaging them in circles, lightly pinching and twisting my nipples.

Drool leaked out of my mouth around the ball. Sweat was knocked free of my shining skin as the stranger started to fuck me harder in the ass. I had given up any pretence of standing straight. My muscles were completely annihilated. I was their limp plaything. My body hung down at an angle from the restraints. I felt my hair bouncing up and down, forwards and backwards at the force of the stranger's ramming. At last He slid his hands from my breasts on to my shoulders, signalling the stranger to stop momentarily. I was gasping as hard as I could through the gag and my nose. He slid His cock up my vagina, I squealed with joy as the primed flesh welcomed the sensation with a flood of joy. The stranger reached around my hip and placed his fingers on my clit. As they started to rock in time, he rubbed at it.

The stranger was fucking me so hard that i was coming up on my toes again, but the stranger gripped at my shoulders and pulled me down, deeper into his cock. i was their plaything. i could feel myself nearing orgasm again, the searing heat the burnt my body, the electric joy that shot through my spine. i wrapped my head around His neck tightly as it hit, He slipped his meat out, and the stranger stopped thrusting. i felt my cum squirt out. The blinding flash of epiphany flooded my body, showering me with a thousand sparkles of pleasure across every inch of my dark awareness. i heaved my breath out like an animal, bucking into the pleasure. As it passed, i went completely limp.

"Release her arms." He ordered. The stranger pulled out of my burning ass, and untied my wrists. As the first came undone my body sagged down. i just wanted to lie down and sleep. This whole episode felt like it had taken hours. The second released strap released and i collapsed to the ground. i heard the sound of Him jerking off above me. The stranger came and joined him. i knew what i had to do. i was His toy, His plaything. i had to please and service Him.

Disobedience is punished. Submission is rewarded. He is a voracious devil, and i am a servile sycophant.

12