The Warehouse Girl Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Judy tried to say something but Deedee slapped her flush on the face with her free hand before she could get three words out.

I took a step forward but Deedee froze me in my place when she said, “just stand there Chuck and don’t say a fucking word. I could have your job for this or worse maybe go to the police!”

Turning back to Judy she snarled, “You dumb cunt, don’t you think I knew what you were up to? Did you think I was so naïve that I wouldn’t know what cum tasted like? I knew what you were doing right from the beginning, I just didn’t know who the source was.”

Turning to me Deedee said, “I knew it had to be someone in this building. It was just a case of following Judy until she went back for more. The question now is what do we do about this situation? Do I turn you both in? Or what? Any suggestions from you two morons?”

“Wait a minute,” I countered after a moment. “ You said you knew Judy was feeding you cum in your lunches, right? But you still ate it and I noticed you ate all of it.”

“And liked it” Judy added from her kneeling position.

Deedee considered that for a moment and then said, “ That’s right, I liked it. I liked every bite of it. And you know what?” She stared right at me. “I want more!”

I couldn’t believe I had heard her right. She wanted more?

“Now you two have a couple of choices as I see it. One, I go to the managers and show them a little sample of what you were feeding me. The other girls will verify that Judy gave it to me. You’ll both be out of a job and who knows, maybe the school will press criminal charges. Or on the other hand…”

Her eyes went to my now limp cock. Her tongue slowly licked her upper lip and a different look began to appear on her beautiful face.

“You can do exactly what I tell you to do and no one else will be the wiser. It’s your choice but I want an answer and I want it fast.”

Judy and I looked at each other. What choice did we have? We both mumbled our agreement to her terms.

Deedee smiled and said, “ Good. Now Chuck, why don’t you bring that cock of yours over here. And Judy, I want you to suck it for me and get it good and fucking hard.”

I was in a state of shock but I walked over to where Deedee still held Judy by the hair. Deedee reached out and began slowly stroking my cock while holding it about three inches away from Judy’s mouth.

“Now stick your tongue out bitch, you cock sucking whore! So you like eating cum do you Judy? I’ll feed you some cum, that is unless I decide to keep it all for myself!”

Her fingers were overcoming my shock and my cock began to grow in her hand. The tip just barely grazed the end of Judy’s tongue and I could see the desire begin to grow again in Judy’s eyes.

“Ohh Chuck, I’m beginning to see what Judy sees in you. Your cock looks delicious, doesn’t it Judy baby?” She applied a little pressure to the head and the first precum appeared on the tip.

“Lick it off whore,” she said to Judy and Judy flicked her tongue out and licked it up.

“Taste good, baby?”

“Oh fuck yes,” Judy moaned and I knew she too was getting even more turned on.

“I’d better see for myself” Deedee said and pulled my cock away from Judy’s eager tongue. Smiling up at me she slowly slid my cock into her mouth, closed her eyes and began sliding it in and out between her beautiful full lips.

After a moment she slid it out of her mouth, licked the head and then pushed it into Judy’s mouth. Judy moaned her thanks and began sucking it in and out with gusto.

“Oh you are a nasty cock sucker Judy. Suck it you bitch!”

That was one order that she was happy to follow. Sucking noisily she slurped on my cock happily until Deedee once again pulled it out of her mouth.

“Lick it with me bitch.” Now both their tongues traced the length of my cock from balls to head. The feeling was out of this world. As their lips met at the end of my dick Deedee suddenly grabbed Judy and forced her tongue into Judy’s mouth. Judy didn’t seem to mind at all and their tongues swished together in a long, horny kiss. Then back unto my cock, licking in unison.

Deedee slowly let a huge wad of saliva fall from her lips and cover my cock head. It slowly started to drip off but Judy put her mouth under my cock and let that saliva slowly drip right into her open mouth.

“That’s a good little whore! Suck up my spit you filthy cock sucker.”

That’s exactly what Judy did, slurping the whole wad into her mouth. Deedee let another large wad go, most of which went right into Judy’s mouth without ever landing on my dick. Judy took it in eagerly and stuck her tongue out and swapped it back to Deedee who buried her tongue into Judy’s mouth again.

The sight of these two beautiful women swapping spit back and forth was enough by itself to bring me near to climax.

“Jesus girls, I’m going to have to cum soon,” I moaned.

With that Deedee made Judy lie flat on her back right under my cock .She began stroking it with her hand and staring at the swollen head.

“Now I’ll show you how to suck off a fucking cock Judy. And this load of cum is mine but you can have the overflow. Understand bitch?”

Mumbling her assent Judy could only watch as Deedee took my cock back into her mouth and began sliding it in and out of her lips while stroking it with both hands at the base. Slowly at first then gradually picking up speed her hands and lips worked toward one goal: getting my hot cum to explode into her eager mouth.

Her tongue licked as that cock pumped into and out of that warm, wet mouth and we both sensed that the end was near.

“Fuck my mouth and feed me!” was the last thing she said to me before I did exactly that. I pushed my hips forward and thrust my cock as far down her throat as I could and that first wonderful shot of cum fired off straight down her willing throat.

“Oh shit!” I hissed as the force of the orgasm racked my body. Deedee put one hand on my ass to prevent me from pulling away and gulped my cum down her throat as shot after shot filled her mouth. I think she was unprepared for the large amount that I shot off but who could be sure.

Although she swallowed as fast as she could the overflow that she had promised Judy was inevitable. It ran out of the sides of her mouth and dripped down her chin where Judy was eagerly waiting. Her tongue lapped up that dripping cum and never missed a drop.

Deedee finally had to pull my cock from her mouth in order to get a breath and my last large shot hit her right in her eye. She started to laugh and when she did that a torrent of cum spilled from her mouth. Luckily she was able to guide her mouth right to Judy’s and most of that cum went right into Judy’s willing mouth. Judy swallowed quickly and rose to her knees and put my still throbbing cock right into her mouth to make sure that none of my fluids would be wasted.

As she sucked the last few splurts of cum from my dick and licked it clean I looked down at Deedee. Her lips and chin were covered in cum and her left eye was closed where that shot of spunk had landed. She looked dazed at the sheer amount of cum that I had fired off.

Still she managed to order Judy to lick up all the cum that she had been unable to swallow. Judy was happy to oblige and I was treated to the scene of Judy lapping up all my cum from Deedee’s face. Then they once again buried their tongues into each others mouths and swapped the remaining cum back and forth. Finally they released each other and looked up at me.

“Jesus Christ, how much fucking cum does that dick of yours hold Chuck”? Deedee asked. “Can you shoot off loads like that all the time?”

Judy laughed and said, “Most of the time. I guess there’s enough in there for both of us. What do you say, truce Deedee?”

“Truce” she said still licking her lips as she rose to her feet. “Chuck, I guess you’re about the luckiest guy in the world. Now you’ve got two women who can’t wait to suck that big cock of yours. And I do mean to suck it baby!”

I couldn’t have agreed more. Remember when I asked you if you believed in luck? I was riding high on this lucky streak and didn’t want it to ever end. I guess that I forgot that fortune has a way of evening things out over the long haul. And when fortune turned, I never saw it coming. Luck has a flip side and I was about find that out.

The next two weeks, however, were wonderful. Some days Judy and Deedee would visit me together and other times one or the other would show up alone. You might say that my dick was constantly on call and those two women made the most of it. Twice or sometimes three times every day I was feeding them my large loads of cum and they were always after more.

Not only was I feeding them directly from the pump, but also they were after me to shoot off into their lunch containers maybe twice a week It was unbelievable what they were after me to do. Maybe it was the unbelievable aspect of this whole situation that should have tipped me off that something was not quite what it seemed to be but I was lost in a world of sexual fantasy that had actually come true. Like I said earlier, I wasn’t asking any questions. Who wanted to jinx things?

It was a Friday night about ten o’clock when my fantasy world came crashing down around me. I had fallen asleep on the couch watching a ballgame when a loud knocking commenced on my apartment door. Startled out of a dream I stumbled to my door half awake and called out, “Who is it?”

“Police! Open the door Mr. Verde! Now!”

What the hell I wondered. I slipped the lock to open and opened my door and there was about six or seven police officers in the hallway. Believe me, none of them looked like they were there to have fun and two large ones grabbed me and pulled me into the hallway and put me up against the wall and slipped handcuffs unto my wrists.

“Mr. Verde you’re under arrest for suspicion of murder. We have a warrant to search your apartment!” He then proceeded to read me my rights and then escort me outside to a waiting patrol car.

As you might expect I was in a total state of shock. One officer stayed in the car with me but would answer no questions.

Murder? What the hell were they talking about? And who was dead? And how could they possibly think I was involved?

It was later at the station that I found out that I was being charged with the murder of a Mr. Phillip Hanson. The only problem was that I didn’t know any Phil Hanson. Never heard of him in fact. I was totally confused but knew enough to say nothing until I got a lawyer.

My one phone call went to my parents who were just as shocked as I was. They arranged for my legal representation by a small law firm. A Mr.Coverton was my lawyer and I first met him the next morning before my arraignment.

He explained to me what would be happening that morning in court and that a plea of not guilty was to be entered. Time was short and he would answer all my questions during our first conference after the arraignment.

And so it was later that morning that I found out that the mysterious Mr. Hanson was the husband of a Mrs. Judy Hanson who also worked in the same building at the university. Judy? It couldn’t be! But it was.

In addition Mr. Coverton explained to me that further charges of rape and assault were going to be filed pending results from DNA tests that were already under way. I was literally struck speechless by this news. Rape? Assault? How could this be?

As my lawyer explained the evidence to me the police case went like this: I had become sexually fixated on Mrs. Hanson at work and despite the fact that she had told me that she wasn’t interested, I continued to pursue her. When I couldn’t control myself any longer, I had followed her home from work, raped her and stabbed her husband to death right in front of her when he had come home from work early. In addition to the knife that was recovered from the murder scene, the police had the killer’s semen which would be tested against my DNA to see if there was a match.

In searching my car, traces of blood had been found and these too were being tested. A bag of bloody clothing had been found in a dumpster about two blocks from my apartment and these were now in the police lab. Fingerprints from the knife were being recovered as were those from a sexually explicit letter that had been taken to campus security by an upset Mrs. Hanson just weeks before.

“I have to be honest, Chuck”, my lawyer said, “ there’s a lot of evidence being gathered and with Mrs. Hanson’s eyewitness statement I have to say that it doesn’t look good right now.” That was the understatement of the year.

The trial took only a week. Why should it have taken longer? I had no witnesses to call or evidence to present. Judy made a credible witness as she cried the whole time she testified against me. Yes I was always bugging her for sex. No she had never led me on. The note I had written for her was presented and my fingerprints were on it.

On the day of the murder, Judy testified, I must have followed her home and I forced my way into her house. I raped her and just as I was finished, her husband came home and a fight ensued. Grabbing a knife from the kitchen I had stabbed her husband to death and then ran away in a panic.

My fingerprints were on the knife and DNA tests confirmed that the semen was mine. In addition the trace amounts of blood in my car were identified as matching the blood of the victim. Well I guess you can see how it went.

I had nothing to offer but this fantastic story about a sexually hungry woman whose greatest joy in life seemed to be sucking my cock. Me an average looking guy being pursued by this gorgeous, married woman. Hell, even my lawyer wasn’t buying into that story.

As for Deedee it seems that she and Judy were old friends. Judy had confided in her that someone had sent her an obscene note. As for my claims of having sex with her she denied everything. She found my story ‘disgusting’ but said in court that my story was about what you would expect from a ‘sex starved rapist’.

The jury deliberated for less than an hour before finding me guilty on all charges. About a month later I was sentenced to die by lethal injection. I was transported to death row where I presently sit awaiting my appeals to run their course. They’re just a waste of time of course, but what else do I have?

Well, the one thing I have is plenty of time to think. I am pretty sure I now understand exactly how this whole thing went down, not that it will do me any good.

Shortly after my conviction my parents hired a private investigator to look into my story. It seems that Judy came into quite a bit of money when her husband died, about two million dollars I am told. She quit her job claiming too many bad memories. Same reason she left this area and bought a beautiful condo down in Florida somewhere. And guess who moved down there with her? That’s right Deedee.

My guess is that Judy and Deedee were in this together right from the start. All they needed was a patsy to take the blame. I was perfect; not too good looking, a loner at work, and still sexually naïve to a certain extent.

It wouldn’t have been very hard for Deedee to borrow my keys from my desk one day while Judy was sucking my dick and have copies made somewhere. Then they would have had access to my apartment where one of them stole a shirt and a pair of pants. The semen is easy to explain when you remember how they sometimes made me cum into containers for their ‘special sauce’.

The knife I remember as being the one that I used to cut up a watermelon one afternoon at lunch. Everything was falling into place for them at this point.

I suppose that they waited for Judy’s husband to come home from work and when he walked in they stabbed him to death without mercy. Using a knife identical to the one with my prints on it so that the wounds would be plausible, they then substituted the knife I had used and coated it with blood.

Deedee then would have poured some of my semen into Judy’s pussy and unto her inner thighs from the container I had filled that day. Maybe Deedee slapped Judy around some to make it appear that a rape had really happened. Taking my clothes they had stolen earlier, they put some blood on them and Deedee then drove them to a dumpster she had picked out weeks earlier knowing the police would probably search all waste receptacles within a certain radius of my apartment.

Using the spare key to my car they would have made, they put some traces of blood in my car. Nothing too drastic but an amount the police investigators would be sure to find. They probably learned this shit from watching the OJ trial or something.

The last thing was the tricky part. What if I had gone out that night? I might have been with friends and had a foolproof alibi. I remember how tired I had become that afternoon at work. I got home and just crashed out on the couch and didn’t wake up until the police arrived. My guess is that they had put some kind of sedative in my coffee at work. Maybe they checked out my apartment on the way home. Who knows?

Really none of this matters now. My time grows short and the worst part is this feeling of total helplessness that has come over me. The perfect crime has been committed and I’m the one left holding the bag. I guess luck never really was a factor in this whole thing. To answer my own question that I started off asking you: no I don’t believe in luck any longer. I believe in fate. And I guess my fate was cursed. Cursed to have ever met that twisted seductress Judy. God damn her to hell!

12