All Comments on 'The Warmest Winter, Day 10'

by TooCleverByHalf

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

I satyed up all night reading your story after I stumbled across it. I think you've done a great job blending sex with intelligence. The characters are able to have real conversations and still have the hottest sex. Your style kind of reminds me of another story I read "Side Bet Bluff"

Can't wait for the next chapter!

PS: I REALLY hope Mike picks Jenny!

Tarheels_FanTarheels_Fanalmost 11 years ago
Another outstanding chapter

This chapter continues the great story. The mixture of story and sex is extremely well done. And as for the plot twist ending....grrrrrrrrrr

To say a job well done is an understatement.

Thank you for sharing

cittrancittranalmost 11 years ago
every good story should leave you annoyed with its cliffhangars...

And I am VERY annoyed right now.

random_librarianrandom_librarianalmost 11 years ago
Sam

Oh, thank goodness. I was worried that things were coming to a close, with the business plan falling into place and the four of them inevitably sharing one another. Coming to a close would mean leaving this rich, textured world you've created, and I'm not prepared to do that.

So, hi to Sam ex Machina. Please provide us with a few hundred more opportunities to enjoy this story.

Or, in short, this was spectacular, and hurray that more's a-comin'!

redlion75redlion75almost 11 years ago

i think they should stay a group even if rommie and cassie split off to be a seperate but equal part

DelicoseDelicosealmost 11 years ago
So the revenge plot finally starts to come into focus for the rest of the readers...

I was surprised to see Sam to come back into the story since he had supposedly severed all ties with his family. I thought there would be at least a few more bread crumbs before the story lead back to the Harringtons and their revenge for their poor, poor dead daughter.

I love the story so far. I think it will definitely become one of my all time favorites.

RimmerdalRimmerdalover 1 year ago

Way to much sex and not enough story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous