All Comments on 'The Warrior Ch. 04'

by twilight_song

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Ve-ry good

Ah yes, picking up nicely, now.

Like it!

Lukas

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
One of my favorites.

Just wanted to let you know that this story series is one of my favorites on this site and I check for updates often. Great work! I look forward to future chapters (and hope that they come soon).

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
So good

OMG that makes me wanna cream!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Good!

A well written tale. Very sexy! looking forward to reading more of your work, especially this story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
A True Author is Born!

Has the talent, has the hunger, has the skill This young person will be a featured author on the best sellers list in a few years! You can make book on it!

heartsinheartsinabout 18 years ago
LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!

Read the whole story it's great...Sweet, passionate, adventurous...I want more!!! Will the war end? Do they actually marry? Kids? Vanquish the invaders? Will he return to the other side of the Gate? Doesn't matter if those questions are answered or not it's still a GREAT STORY!!!!!!!

sweet_kittensweet_kittenabout 18 years ago
:o)

Once again your story excels! Need I say more?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
more??????

I love it so far I hope you finish it soon..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Paranormal Romance

I just ran across this story today and to tell you the truth, it's the first one I've ever read on this site that actually (I feel) is worth reading. Seeing as the biggest genre out there right now is the Paranormal Romance genre, I have to say... get thee to a RWA (Romance Writers of America) meeting and work on getting this baby published while the embers of the genre are hot. Seriously good stuff and I am horribly dissapointed to see that there is no ending to the series, though I really hope you intend the ending to be happy, so maybe if not it's good that it doesn't end. But regardless, I would seriously consider working on this with an eye toward publication. It would at least be worth a shot, especially since most RWA chapters allow you to attend several meetings without having to have membership. If you do get it published, you'll have to let us know though so we can rush out and buy it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Please Continue....

I've just finish reading both your multi chapter stories and all i can say is there great! Please keep writing these wonderful stories. They are so addicting and full of enchanting characters that I'm just dying to know more about

cantfightfatecantfightfateabout 16 years ago
Please tell me

you're going to finish this one too! Way too good to be left hanging for 3 years. I know you have an outside life, but please! Put us out of our misery!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Dry opinion

Smart, lusty, lovely, inspiring. Perfect.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
nice story

The sex was a bit rushed and not with sufficent finesse, what happened to the foreplay?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usertwilight_song@twilight_song
299 Followers
Well! It's been 6 years, but in the midst of procrastinating on working on the manuscript for an actual novel (gasp!), I started looking over some of my old work and found the partially-finished stories I'd put up here. Cue the resulting guilt and urge to get the ball rolling ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES