The Watcher

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Suddenly, Cade’s eye caught a cylindrical single cigar case on the side table. The cigar was gone, but the tube looked just like a small dildo. Cade took the cigar tube and stuck it in his mouth, lubricating the end with his saliva. Slowly, he pushed the cigar tube against his anus, feeling himself relax and accept the dildo-like object. He pushed it in a ways and felt a slight pain followed by pleasure. After he worked it back and forth a few times, he was able to slide it slowly in and out while he stroked his cock. He thought, Blondie is getting quite a show, seeing him fuck himself in the ass with the cigar holder. As he stroked, he knew he was about ready to cum. And he was so turned on knowing that, Blondie, a total stranger, the severe and proper older woman, was seeing how bad and naughty he could be.

In his state of high arousal, Cade got another idea for the show. He lay back on the chair with the ottoman pushed together, with his head at the foot of the ottoman and his feet against the back of the easy chair. He stroked his swollen erection while working the cigar tube in and out of his tight ass. Slowly, he slid off the end of the ottoman, until his head was touching the carpeted floor. He raised his legs and bent them at the knees so that he was in an upside-down tripod position, the cigar tube still in his ass.

He stroked his cock with his right hand, the head of his erect cock pointed inches from his face. He thought of Blondie watching him, watching him in the strange, upside down position, his hand stroking his cock, inches away from his lips. He knew from the profile view, she could see that his cock was pointed inches away from his own mouth. With his left hand, he worked the tube in deeper, fucking his ass hard. With his right hand, he stroked his cock, opening his mouth and reaching out his tongue trying vainly to lick his own cock head. Suddenly, he felt the orgasm build and release, and he moaned and started ejaculating, his cum spurting all over his own face.

He opened his mouth wide and stuck out his tongue, as the ribbons of semen squirted over his face and lips and onto his tongue. He could feel the heavy drops fall into his open mouth as he came, and he tasted himself. His cum sprayed over his face and chin, and the pleasure of the orgasm flooded over his entire body. He imagined Blondie witnessing this spectacle and perhaps cumming herself. He moaned and cried out as he milked the last drops of cum from his swollen cock onto his chest.

Then, after it was over, he felt back on the carpet, exhausted and spent, his swollen cock still quivering and dripping cum. He closed his eyes, suddenly embarrassed but exhilarated, wondering what Blondie thought of his performance. How could he ever face her again? What would she say, how would she look at him when they passed at the laundry or pool? What would she think of him? Would she tell her friends? At this point, he didn’t care, feeling the wet cum on his face and chest. He had been the willing exhibitionist and she had been the willing voyeur. He could only hope she would be interested in playing the role again sometime.

That was when his phone began to ring.

12