The Watcher

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LiveCat
LiveCat
1,051 Followers

I stood there with the feel of her soft lips burning into mine; dazed and confused and desperately hoping I hadn't spoiled what was turning into a really nice friendship -- she didn't seem cross or angry, in fact she was going out of her way to comfort me, but I had no idea of what was going on in her head.

After I'd had my turn in the shower I walked cautiously into the kitchen to find that Steph had poured us both a large glass of red wine.

'I hope you don't mind? There was an open bottle and I needed some Dutch courage.'

So, here comes the big brush off, I thought.

Steph picked both glasses and headed outside onto the patio where she placed our drinks on the table in front of a comfy padded wicker sofa. Next she came back inside and got me as I was still stood in the kitchen not liking the feeling of being unsure and out of place in my own space.

She took my hand gently and led me to the sofa where she gently put her hands onto my shoulders and pressed me down until I was sat.

'Jesus, you look terrified. What exactly are you so scared of? It's me that has a big scary confession to make.'

I took a deep breath and looked into those wonderful blue eyes

'That I've scared you away and you won't want to be my friend anymore. I really like you Steph -- yes I have to admit that my thoughts have often been a bit more than friendly, but you're the first real live in person friend I've made in years and now I've gone and blown it!'

As the tears started to course down my face she gently took my warped face in her palms and dried my tears with her thumbs. I closed my eyes, not daring to look at her face and the next thing I knew her lips were firmly planted on mine briefly.

My eyes snapped open as she was pulling away. She had a very serious look on her face and I sat there dumb in my bewilderment.

'Kate, we really need to talk. I like you -- a lot. If I'm being honest I exaggerated my job at Saving Face; I was honest about the massage and physio but I'm not here to assess you in any way, I was just supposed to see if I could get you to agree to see one of our counsellors. I'm so sorry I lied to you -- I just wanted to see you again.'

My heart was pounding and I daren't open my mouth to speak.

'The thing is -- I really would like you to see a counsellor because I don't do one night stands, so if we start something I'd like it to be real but I can't commit myself to a relationship with someone that's going to be confined to this house. I've seen the looks you give me, I've had my suspicions about how you feel and I've tried to give you encouraging signs, but I just can't see a way forward.'

Steph had her own tears now and I leant over and pulled her to me so that she was crying on my shoulder. Suddenly I felt like the strong one, how had this come about?

'I thought you were just being kind because of your job, I never knew if you really liked me, I didn't even know you were into women -- hell, I didn't know I was into women until I started to watch you pass my window.'

Steph looked up into my eyes and they crinkled in laughter

'Really? Just how long have you been snooping on me from behind your curtains lady?' she grinned

'Honestly -- I'm not sure but It's been several months. Is that too creepy?'

'A little, but hey, no creepier than me being here under false pretences! So what happens now? What I said earlier still stands, so will you see a counsellor?'

'No. No I won't see a counsellor, I'm sorry. But I will see you, and for the first time in many years I feel like I have a reason to leave the house and join the world again. You've also made me realise that I can't lie to myself forever and that I really do miss having a life. Will you help me? I can't promise it'll be a fast conversion, I've become very set in my ways but I promise I'll try. There's a question I have to ask though -- why me? How can you look at me and find me attractive?'

'Oh Kate, there's a lot more to you than some damaged skin, and it was obvious to me the first time we spoke! You're funny and kind and generous with a real tenacious streak and you have a body that cries out to be touched.' And with that she placed her hand behind my head and drew me forward until our eyes locked and I could feel her breath on my lips

'May I kiss you?' She whispered 'I mean really kiss you, and prove just how attractive I find you.'

I felt my breathe catch in my throat as I managed a small nod and as we leant towards each other and closed the gap her soft lips claimed mine, parting them slightly with her tongue and kissing me fully and deeply but with a tenderness I had never known. My head swam and I pulled back to steady myself causing Steph to look concerned but I quickly returned her kiss and wrapped her in my arms, holding her so tightly as if trying to stop her escaping.

'My god,' she stammered as our lips parted, 'I've thought about doing that since we met on your doorstep.'

'Me too, but I'm kind of scared. That's the first time I've ever kissed a woman -- hell, it's the first time I've kissed anyone since my face!'

'It's ok Honey; we're going to take this very slowly. In fact I'm going to go home now so we can both think about this some. I meant what I said about not being chained to this house, so as well as making sure this is what you really want I need you to think about how you might start braving the outside world. I'm not expecting miracles, small baby steps are fine, but the impetus has to come from you and if we start right away there'll be no chance to back out.'

I took a deep breath and nodded my agreement although my stomach was doing back flips, whether from the idea of a relationship with Steph, the result of our kiss, or the thought of going out I wasn't sure.

Friday 3rd July

Am shattered today. Hardly slept a wink last night and when I did my dreams were full of doing normal things outside, like shopping, which is a nightmare to me! Or they were full of Steph and they were much more fun but didn't make for a restful night. I have come to a decision though -- I really have to try this or I'm going to end up a very lonely old lady!

I have just booked tickets for the cinema tonight! I thought it would be a good start as it will be dark so might help me to start relaxing in public. Have just texted Steph -- god I hope she's free to come with me, I got so wrapped up in the moment I forgot to ask her first!

Saturday 4th July

I'm feeling pretty smug and proud of myself today! Steph picked me up in a cab at 7pm yesterday evening. She came to the door and escorted me to the car and held my hand all the way to the cinema. We'd timed our arrival just as the film was about to start so the foyer was empty when we got there. I got our tickets from the credit card machine (no teller to face!) and as the theatre was already dark when we went in no one took the slightest notice as we took our seats.

The film was absolute pants! It didn't matter though -- what mattered was that Steph was beside me holding my hand and when she placed a hand on my thigh I nearly shot out of my seat the feeling was so electric.

Our seats were on the end of an aisle (very deliberate!) and we made a fast escape as soon as the credits started to role and got outside before anyone else was around, straight into a waiting taxi. OK -- so I may not have exactly faced people last night but it's a start right?

Steph seemed very pleased with me -- she gave me the hugest grin when we got home and more of those heavenly kisses as reward. I was hoping I might be brave enough to take things a step further but Steph stopped me. She had a quick coffee and left reminding me that we're taking things slowly -- bugger!

She's coming back tonight though -- she says she has a surprise for me and that I have to try to be brave, but that she won't be cross if I can't cope -- I'm quite excited but really, really nervous!

Sunday 5th July

Oh what an amazing evening! Steph came by last night at 7pm and took me to a very small Italian restaurant. I was as nervous as hell but I shouldn't have worried as Steph had booked a table right at the back in a dimly lit corner, and as we were eating early there was almost nobody else in there.

The food was wonderful and we had a fantastic evening, chatting and laughing so much that I barely had a moment to be scared.

Steph seemed to take every chance to covertly touch my hand or leg and by the time we'd finished eating I was in an absolute frenzy and wanted nothing more than to drag her home with me and ravish her; however that wasn't going to happen -- just yet

'This has been wonderful Steph, thank you so much for this evening. I have to ask though -- why did you tell me to wear dark clothes?'

'Aha -- the evening is young and we're not done yet. I have another surprise for you and you'll never guess what it is.'

'So it wouldn't be going back to my place and making mad passionate love then?' I asked hopefully with a glint in my eye.

Steph looked at me coyly and took hold of my hand

'You really sure that's what you want?'

'Are you kidding me? You've been driving me nuts for the last 2 hours -- do you have any idea what your little touches do to me?'

'I kind of hoped you liked them as much as I like touching you, I guess you've definitely got no problems with us having a relationship then?'

'None other than the fact that I want you very badly and you won't put out' I stated boldly but laughing heartily at the same time.

'Huh cute! OK, here's the deal. You want my body you have to pay for it. You come with me for your second surprise of the evening and I'll consider rewarding you with more than a kiss.' Her eyes twinkled with such mischief that it was hard to resist so I reluctantly agreed.

She ushered me quickly through the restaurant and back into her car but after we'd been driving for just a few minutes she turned off the road and onto a farm track where we bumped and bounced alarmingly. She stopped on the edge of a wooded area and got out of the car waiting patiently as I got out cautiously.

'What are we doing here Steph?'

'Aha -- wait and see!' and she went trotting up the path ahead of me.

I ran to catch her up and grabbed her by the elbow and turned her around

'So how about a down payment on my reward?' and I pulled her into my arms and kissed her gently. She responded immediately, kissing me back with a passion that took my breath away.

'I'm very proud of you honey, and this is just the beginning. Trust me, I promise you'll love it -- if we get lucky!'

She took my hand and led me into the woods slowly so that we didn't trip, all the while making sure we made as little noise as possible. I couldn't begin to wonder what she was up to until a shape emerged in the darkness and I realised it was a hide.

'Ever seen a real live badger?' she whispered as I slipped into the canvas hut behind her.

'Really? Oh my god that's awesome!' I whispered back

After about 30 minutes I was about to give up as there hadn't been so much as a glimpse of a badger, but Steph slapped my arm and told me to be quiet and patient. Soon enough she was right and a mother badger with 2 of last year's young came into view.

We sat transfixed as they snuffled around for food; the 2 young ones running around and jumping on each other from time to time. They frolicked as only young animals can, stopping occasionally to roll around scratching their tummies, which had us in fits of silent giggles.

We watched them for about an hour, our arms around each other's waists, hugging each other tightly as we watched this little miracle of nature. After the badgers left we picked our way back through the dark woods and drove back to my house. We fell through the door chattering madly about the badger's antics until Steph took me in her arms and led me into a deep and wonderfully sensuous kiss. She pulled back a little and stared into my eyes, her hands holding both of mine; pulling them in turn up to her mouth to kiss the backs of my fingers tenderly.

'I'm so glad you enjoyed our evening Kate, I was really worried about the restaurant but you coped so amazingly well -- I couldn't be more proud of you honey.'

'It was all down to you Steph, you kept me so entertained that I barely had a chance to be scared -- and the badgers! Wow! You really do know how to show a girl a good time.'

'Want me to show you a better time? Think you can handle more than a kiss?' and with that she brought my hands up and pressed them to her breasts, her chest heaving in anticipation but her eyes never leaving mine.

'Oh god yes, I thought you'd never ask!' and as I cupped those marvellous globes in my hands and squeezed gently, thumbing her taut nipples, Steph let out a little groan of pleasure that drove me insane with desire.

I took her hand and pulled her upstairs into my bedroom where we fell onto the bed and kissed with awe inspiring intensity. I had never been kissed like this wonderful woman kissed me and I wanted more -- I wanted everything!

'I need to see you. I need to touch you, oh god let me undress you please?'

Steph just smiled and stood up from the bed, holding her hands above her head so that I could pull her top over her head. Her bare breasts fell free with her pretty pink nipples sitting proud and begging to be sucked, but I held myself back and made myself wait. I reached for the button on her trousers but she stopped me and wagged her head, smiling naughtily in that way that drives me nuts.

'I don't think so lady, fair's fair!' and she slowly, oh-so-slowly undid the buttons on my shirt and let it fall down my arms to the floor before stepping behind me to unclasp my bra, letting it join my shirt in a heap on the floor.

'You're shaking' she said from behind me, breathing the words softly into my ear, making goose bumps rise on my neck.

As she walked around in front of me again we both grabbed each others waistbands and popped the buttons and lowered zips as quickly as we could. There was no teasing now, urgency had taken over and we needed to be naked together RIGHT NOW!

We nearly head butted each other as we both tried to bend to slide each other's trousers down, so we laughingly brought our hands back to our own clothes and stripped them off as quickly as we could.

Suddenly there we were; standing in front of each other completely naked. I could feel the moisture between my legs as I stood there appraising every inch of her amazing body; The flat stomach, the well muscled legs, the tanned arms with the little white strap lines over her shoulders, those amazing breasts with nipples that seemed to just keep growing.

Steph was giving me the once over too and from the smile on her face she liked what she saw.

She walked toward me and wrapped her arms around me, holding our bodies close against each other and I could feel the heat coming from her skin, matching my own desire and making me moan as I ran my fingers down her spine feeling the softness of her skin over the litheness of her taught body.

Almost in unison our hands found each other's arses and we both pressed tightly forcing us even closer together, breasts and nipples squashed together, our mouths finding each other as we kissed hungrily with tongues that danced and parried, both of us gasping and moaning as our arousal grew and grew.

'Oh Kate I really need to fuck you'

'Thank god, 'cos I really need you to fuck me!'

And we threw ourselves onto the bed, barely breaking our kiss and without taking our arms from around each other.

Our hands flew over each other's bodies and as Steph took one of my nipples between finger and thumb and rolled it gently while pulling at the same time I nearly screamed with pleasure.

She rolled me over onto my back and covered my body with her own, the feeling of so much bare flesh against mine driving me wild. She kissed my face, moving down over my jaw and kissing the side of my neck until she was nibbling on my earlobe, her breath as seductive as her kisses.

'I really need to do this, so I bagsy I get to go first -- later honey I'm all yours but for now you have to let me play, I promise you won't mind too much.'

I was in so much awe of my feelings I don't think I even responded and as Steph started to kiss her way down my chest in between my breasts my hands flew to her hair holding her head against my chest.

She licked gently around my tits, ignoring my sensitive nipples until I was ready to beg, at which point she took the first one into her mouth and sucked hard making me whimper in delight. As she took her mouth away from my rigid bud my sense of loss was palpable until she took the other one into the hot wetness of her mouth and suckled and nipped until I realised I was about to cum, tingles shooting all over my body as all of my nerve endings seemed to be firing at once as she sucked one nipple while caressing the other with her hand.

'Oh my god Steph, don't ever stop doing that!'

She looked up at me and smiled wickedly 'Oh but I have to or it won't get better!' and as I started to climb down slowly from my high I was brought straight back up again by her descent down my body with her tongue and the thoughts of where she was heading.

She lavished attention on my belly button before kissing my neatly trimmed pubic hair gently, but she wasn't about to give me what I craved just yet. Her tongue and kisses travelled down my left leg all the way to my ankle where she switched legs and started back up on my right leg.

I was in absolute heaven, my blood fizzing in my veins as my hands grabbed the sheets, twisting them in my ecstasy.

I looked down my body to where Steph was now lying prone between my thighs, looking back at me with eyes that sparkled like topaz.

As I watched she stuck out her tongue and flicked the tip ever so gently against my throbbing clit causing me to arch my back off the bed violently and cry out loudly.

Her hands were on my hips pulling me back down onto the bed where she could assault me with her tongue. Long, firm strokes between my lips that stopped just short of my most sensitive nub. She stabbed me with her tongue, probing deep into my vagina, fucking me with her hard with her tongue as her hands pressed my hips onto the bed to stop me writhing.

'Jesus Steph, oh that's so good.' I was almost screaming, having abandoned all control to the woman who was making me feel divine. Suddenly she slipped 2 fingers into my sopping pussy while simultaneously sucking my clit and I was gone.

'Oh Steph, oh Steph, oh, oh, ooooohhh fucking hell! I screamed as the first wave hit me like a wrecking ball; arching my back so high Steph had to kneel to keep face pressed into me. She wrapped her tongue around and around my sensitive jewel while she pumped her fingers in and out, curving them into the walls of my pussy and as the second wave crashed over me I heard Steph gasp and moan into me as her own orgasm took her.

We lay gasping for air, Steph still between my legs with her head resting on my thigh, until she crawled up to me on her hands and knees until her lips were directly over mine and her eyes were boring into my very soul. I could smell myself on her face and lifted my head and licked around her mouth, washing her clean with my tongue. My lips claimed hers and I put my arms around her neck and drew her down onto me until we were a tangle of limbs and tongues as we passionately kissed until we were panting once more.

'Damn you're good woman' I stammered throatily 'that was a hell of a reward! You know I've often wondered what it's like to go down on a woman, and I think now's the time to find out. Now it's your turn to lie down and let me take the reigns.'

We rolled over so that I was on top and I started kissing her neck and nibbling on her earlobe as Steph made little mewling noises, making it obvious when I kissed an area she particularly liked.

LiveCat
LiveCat
1,051 Followers