The Watcher

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LiveCat
LiveCat
1,051 Followers

I kissed down her throat to her breasts, licking them all over and finally taking her nipples into my mouth one at a time and sucking firmly while grazing them with my teeth, making the mewling noises turn into little animal growls that turned me on so much it was hard to keep it slow.

I licked all around her belly button before sticking my tongue in and wiggling it around, making her squirm and laugh -- we have a lot in common, I'm very ticklish there too, and then I was there.

I lay between her thighs with my face hovering above her glistening pussy and breathed in the heady aroma of this gorgeous aroused woman until I could stand it no more and lowered my face to her sex, sliding my hands under her to cup that beautiful arse and press her up into my face.

My tongue made lazy sweeps of her pussy as I lapped up her juices, revelling in my first taste of woman.

'Oh god you taste so good'

'Don't stop, ever. Fuck me Kate, hard'

I'd never done this before so I took my cues from Steph and brought one hand up to her dripping pussy and inserted first one finger, then two and caressed her gently as I drew her clit between my lips gently and caressed it with my tongue. Steph's breathing got ragged and course and as I slipped a third finger into her pussy and pumped a little faster and harder I could feel the muscles in her legs tauten.

I slowed my pace and pulled my head back, blowing onto her engorged clit until I felt her muscles relax a little. Then I slammed my fingers into her pussy and sucked on her clit hard, fucking her hard and fast. Her head flew back as Steph screamed my name at the ceiling. She bucked against my face and I felt her coming in warm gushes into my mouth as I struggled to drink every drop.

'Oh Kate if that's really the first time you've ever done that I can't wait to see what you can do after some practice. Come here you gorgeous woman and let me kiss you.'

We lay in each other's arms exhausted but exhilarated, kissing tenderly with gentle touches and caresses, until we drifted off into a deep sleep in my big comfy bed.

When I woke this morning Steph was spooning me with one arm draped across my chest, and do you know what? I felt like everything was right in my world!

I rolled over gently so I could look at her and when she woke a few minutes later (probably because I couldn't resist brushing her hair away from her face), she smiled at me in such a way that my heart melted t once.

'Good morning gorgeous, how long have you been watching me?'

I laughed because I felt like I'd been watching her all of my life, I was also reeling from being called gorgeous.

'Not long, I'm sorry I woke you, you looked very peaceful.'

She stretched languorously and wrapped one of her legs over mine and drew me towards her for a wonderfully sensuous kiss.

'I feel wonderfully peaceful. Do you have any plans for today or can we have a lazy Sunday?'

'I've been thinking about that. First I think you should join me in the shower so I can cover you from head to toe in soap and take my time washing it off, and then I think I should take you out for breakfast.'

'Ooh that sounds divine. Wait a minute; did you say OUT for breakfast?'

'I certainly did, there's a lovely looking café down the road that I've always wanted to try but never had the nerve, fancy it?'

'Hell yes -- if you're sure? I'm so hungry after last night I could eat a horse.'

'I think it's a French café so you probably will!' and I kissed her deeply, feeling like I'd come home.

She pulled away from me and slid out of bed, pleading the need to pee when I tried to hold onto her. When she emerged from the bathroom and sashayed across the bedroom in all of her naked glory I couldn't take my eyes from her gorgeous body and memories of the night before had my juices flowing again.

'So what do you fancy doing after breakfast? It's a beautiful day out there; maybe we could spend it in the garden?'

'Oh I know it seems a shame to be in doors on a day like today, but I had a different idea. Look under the bed and grab the box that's under there.'

Steph bent over from the waste giving me a glorious view of her tight arse cheeks and as she picked the box up and lifted it onto the bed my imagination was galloping ahead to after breakfast!

'I thought we might play with some of these after breakfast; open it up'

As the lid of the box was lifted Steph gasped at the array of vibrators, love eggs and all of the other paraphernalia that's kept me sane for the last 10 years,

'Bloody hell Kate, you've got everything here except hand cuffs!'

'Strangely enough I didn't see the point for playing on my own, but we can get some if you like?' I grinned at her shamelessly.

'Your garden isn't overlooked at all is it? You have no neighbours who can see in do you?'

'No, it's completely secluded -- you know I like my privacy.'

'Then why can't we play with these in the garden?'

'You are so naughty, what an excellent idea! Now get your beautiful arse into that shower because if I keep thinking along these lines we won't be getting breakfast!'

We showered, very, very, very slowly and we did finally get out for brunch if not breakfast. I got a few strange looks but I'm not sure if it was because of my face or the fact that I was brazenly walking down the road holding hands with a gorgeous woman (I live in a pretty conservative area), but you know I really didn't care. For the first time in 10 years I have a reason to want to be a part of the world again.

I'm writing this while I'm waiting for Steph to get back from her house as she needed to get some clothes. She'll be here soon so I need to get some blankets to take into the garden -- I'm looking forward to this afternoon!

I won't be writing again. My therapist suggested that I keep this diary as part of my recovery -- it's what prompted me to become an author, but I think Steph's all the therapy I need right now.

I see her walking up the up the road, and this time I know where she's going and what she'll be doing -- gotta go!

LiveCat
LiveCat
1,051 Followers