The Watchmans Dream Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sarah took to going to the swimming baths with her friend Julie, a little vixen by all accounts who had tried for years to bring Sarah up to date without joy. At first they went once a week then they gradually eased up the work rate until they were going twice a week but that was too much for Sarah so they went when they were able and felt like it. Julie was like the cat that got the cream. She took it as a personal success when Sarah phoned and told her about the holiday and asked if she could join her when she went swimming.

About three weeks before leaving for Barbados he telephoned Julie and asked her if he could call over on his way to work the following morning and also asked her not to mention his calling to Sarah. Curiosity got the better of her as he refused to tell her over the phone why he wanted to see her so she agreed straight away.

His tired old SAAB needed a rest so he walked the half mile or so to her house and was surprised to be greeted by Julie in a not too complimentary full length blue dressing gown. Her auburn hair mussed up and her eyes at half-mast.

'Are you ok?' He asked, more than a bit concerned.

'Oh, yes, err......' she drawled, 'rough, err, night, can't take the pace anymore. Come in, come in, you can, err....., help me drink the coffee, err.....what did you want to see me about?' She continued almost disinterested.

He went into the kitchen and made some strong coffee and sat down opposite her. She had her head in her hands, her breath smelt of stale cigarettes and alcohol. At 38 years old she had a truly magnificent figure - even after years of abusing her body she still looked like sex on legs. If he were wholly honest and single he would have had the hots for her but he wasn't and he didn't have.

'Julie, you know Sarah has been sort of trying to get a bit in trim over the last couple months well, er, she needs to get some new clothes. I have tried all ways to get her to buy some but she won't listen so I thought I would see if you might be able to help?'

The thought of spending time shopping even if it wasn't for her immediately appealed to Julie as she was one of those professional shoppers, one of those people who can walk in and out of them all day and go back to the one she was in seven hours earlier and buy what she wanted.

'Are you asking me to buy the clothes or give you a loan?' She groaned, not from the thought of the loan but from the thumping headache pain she had. She sipped her coffee.

'Oh, good grief, no. I will give you the money and you can go mad with it!'

That picked her up. Her next question was straight to the point.

'Exactly how much will I have?'

'About £800..........'

Her brown eyes burst open.

'Sarah said you had nothing and things were that tight you were walking to work. She said she thought the holiday was a luxury you could ill afford? Have you been holding out on her because if you have she's going to be seriously pissed?'

'Wow, just hold on there. I have been saving for months and the reason I walked was to lose weight and save the money for her!'

Julie smiled.

'I knew you would have an answer that came from the heart. David, I will be pleased to help. I will call her later today or tomorrow and ask her to come over then take her to the shops. You just make sure you look after the kids for the day because we are going on a shopathon!'

She stared at him with an unwavering questioning eye and asked him with a steady voice.

'How do two people fall in love and stay in love the way you two do? I fall in love every week for any guy who shows me some attention and I'm still on my own, what am I doing wrong?'

David knew the answer but didn't want to say. She drank like a fish, smoked like a chimney and screwed every male that could get a stiffy within a hundred miles. He couldn't remember how many times Sarah had rushed over to her house when she heard Julie on the phone, her incoherent voice garbling some story of how she had been with some man or other and was hurting all over.

Once, Sarah came home and said nothing for days. She walked around in a daze as if she was trying to comprehend something, like she was trying to work out a complicated equation, and, unusually for her, she went into silent mode and only came out of it one night in bed after he pressed her to find out what was wrong. She finally told him Julie had told her she had slept with three black men. She explained in minute detail how Julie had told her how big their cocks were and how smooth their black skins were and how she had taken all three at once, one in her mouth, one in her pussy and one in her tightest nether region. She had told her it had been the most amazing, most painfully pleasurable, most earth shattering experience she had ever had in her life and how she hadn't thought she could possibly take them. How they had coaxed themselves into her giving her multiple orgasms that transcended anything she had ever felt in her life.

That night they made love like two rampant rabbits - David did something he hadn't done for years - he came twice. He didn't even get soft, he had a hardness that he couldn't explain and Sarah loved it.

'What's got in to you?' She asked with laboured breathing as she cuddled up to him in post orgasmic bliss.

He softly wiped the beads of sweat from her face and replied,

'Nothing really, well er....... mmm. No, that's not true it was you telling me that horny storey ........'

'What! Do you think that was sexy? I think she is disgusting! How on earth she can make love, no, wrong words; have sex, with three men at the same time? Bloody hell, she could catch something!'

He just looked at her in silence and knew different - as soon as he had touched her clit it was like pressing the flow button, he eased her labia apart and slipped his fingers to her outer folds - he could feel she was soaking wet. He slid three fingers inside her just like a hot knife into warm butter. She was on fire!

They never again spoke of that night and Sarah never again explained in such intimate detail what Julie told her. Oh yes, she mentioned Julie's exploits but only that she had been up to her tricks again but no intimate descriptions.

A couple of days later Sarah mentioned that she was going over to Julies around nine and wanted David to look after the kids. He didn't want to upset her or spoil what was planned so he stopped her for a moment and asked her to sit down.

'Sarah, you need to know something......' He paused, waiting for her attention.

'Mmm, yes, what's that?'

He looked at her, dressed in old blue threadbare Levi jeans and a baggy jumper.

'There's a reason why Julie called.........' he trailed.

'Oh....... and what would that be?' She looked at him bemused.

'She's taking you shopping........' he waited, in silence, for her reaction that he knew would come, with some trepidation.

'Oh yes? And what will she be using for money? I told you before I am not going into debt for this holiday. Yes a holiday but no debt, ok?' She said firmly.

'Hold on, hold on. Just stop there. I know we're not. You know all those times I walked to work because you thought there was a problem with the car? Well, there was nothing wrong I was doing it to save money. I also saved the money on my meal allowance and worked a few lunches to get a bit extra for you so that you can go with nice new clothes.'

'You ..... You did what? You walked and starved, and, and, and you did that for me? How much did you save?' She replied with disbelief.

'About £800, will that be enough?

'Eight. Hundred. Fucking. pounds! Have you completely lost your marbles?' Her eyes gaping, 'I could clothe the kids for a year with that! I am not spending all that!'
Taken aback by her language David quickly interceded..

'Sarah, you are not spending the money on the kids. You are going to spend it on you!' he asserted, '......it was my idea to have this holiday and I want you to have new clothes, to feel re invigorated and look exactly what you are ..... my beautiful, beautiful wife. Please, I did it for you and want you to accept it for what it is - my gift to you because I love you more than life itself'

David faced her; he could clearly see the tears welling up in her eyes.

She looked deeply into his eyes and smiled. A tear gently rolled down her left cheek; he tenderly moved to wipe it away with back of the fingers of his right hand.

'I love you too. How could I be so lucky to fall in love with a man with a heart like yours?'

She wrapped her arms around him and they kissed that tender kiss only people in love understand. Her soft tongue scampered over his as their lips joined in love. He knew she had very little lipstick and could taste probably the last hint of it. She tasted fantastic. He could feel her wonderful breasts cushioned against his chest and nipples harden in their passion. He started to massage her back and she quickly broke their embrace moving his arms to his side and pushed him away.

'Oh, no you don't, Mr...... I can feel you pressing against my stomach and I have a job today!'

'I know, I know....' He sighed, his voice trailing in frustration, wondering how long it was going to take her to get over the operation.

'No! Don't start what we are not going to finish'.

At that she eased away and left but not before she turned and looked at David. She smiled and mimed with adoration, 'I love you'

David surveyed Sarah, a tear lightly trickled down his cheek.

'I love you so much it hurts.' he whispered.

He didn't get to see what she bought.


This story is my first submission and is in many parts. If you like it please let me know if you don't I would welcome constructive criticism.
Enjoy

12