The Way It Should Have Been

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I continue to moan wanting Trish to know how much I approve of what she is doing to me as I continue to show her how deep my love for her is with my lips I decide to go one better than simply use my lips to show her how deep my love for her is and since she made the first move in furthering this make out session I will make the next move and so I begin to run my hands up and down her sides wanting to touch every square inch of her skin unfortunately I touch very little in point of fact I touch next to no skin at all due to the fact that Trish's skin is blocked off from my hands and fingers by the extra large t-shirt she is wearing.

Despite how much I want nothing blocking my hands and fingers from Trish's perfectly toned and tanned skin I do my best to console myself with the fact that I am touching her at all especially in this way taking into consideration what I thought was going to happen.

I decide that me touching her skin can wait I still want to and partly feel the need to show her how serious I am about my feelings and so this time again with some reluctance I break the kiss only this time it isn't due to the lack of air it's because I want my lips to start working other parts of Trish's anatomy for example her neck which I almost immediately start to suck on trying to find out where she is most sensitive and making a mental note of them just in case this is the only chance I have with her or rather the only time I get to be with her.

I hear Trish gasp as I go from sucking on her neck to nibbling not to try and leave my mark or a mark on her but simply to see how she responds to my change in tactic and judging from her response she seems to approve which makes me happy I slowly move my lips from her neck up to her ear and I whisper.

"If you want me to stop at any time, just say so, ok?"

I tell her not wanting to go further than Trish is ready willing or prepared to go even if all she wants us to do is make out and that is the end of it I will stop and do my best to be grateful that I got to make out with her even though I know in the pit of my stomach heart and soul I want to not just go all the way with her but take her all the way.

Trish doesn't respond which causes me to smile due to the fact that her lack of response tells me she isn't ready for us to stop yet and so I sit up and gently but firmly grab the bottom of the top she is wearing intent on making sure that if this is the beginning of something she never ever wears anything like this shirt ever again. Despite part of me wanting to rip the shirt off of her body so that weather this is the beginning of something or not she isn't able to wear this shirt again I manage to restrain myself from ripping it and simply began to normally remove it from her body looking her in the eye watching and waiting for any sign of resistance however Trish doesn't resist in point of fact she looks back into my eyes and lifts her body up at an angle so that I am able to remove the shirt and once it is removed I toss the item aside not caring where it goes just so long as it is out of the way of me and Trish's upper body.

My attention is immediately caught or rather attracted to Trish's perfectly full voluptuous breasts and as I look at them I can't help but lick my lips they may be implants but my god do they ever look perfect to me full round and I'm sure they are nice and firm too unlike Pamela Anderson's or Joanie Laurer's breasts they aren't massive in point of fact they are just right I guess you could say that they are perfect in every way.

Despite wanting nothing more than to jump on one of them I restrain myself continually reminding myself that I am not trying to rape Trish I'm trying to show her how much she means to me and having me slaver and salivate all over her gorgeous breasts is hardly going to convince her that what I am feeling really is love and not just lust.

I slowly move my eyes away from Trish's breasts to her eyes and begin to slowly lower myself down until our lips are once again touching making sure that this kiss is just as passionate as the other two kisses we have shared tonight The reason why I do this isn't just to prove to Trish that I love her as deeply as I do I also do it because I want to.

Trish is one hell of a good kisser.

I eventually break the kiss again however this time I don't pause or stop I immediately move my mouth down to Trish's neck going from her neck to her breasts however I don't rush I take my time and enjoy the feel of my lips against Trish's skin and the fact that I am finally fulfilling my biggest fantasy that I am finally being able to not just make love to Trish but worship her the way I have always wanted to do I also use my knowledge from earlier when I was nibbling and sucking on her neck to make sure I hit the most sensitive areas of her neck I finally decide that enough is enough and so I slide my tongue from the bottom of her breast to her nipple and then take the nipple into my mouth.

I can honestly say hand on my heart i could have cum countless times by now if I wasn't so good at controlling myself.

I could have cum by kissing her I could have cum by licking nibbling and sucking on her neck I could have cum by hearing her gasp and moan. An I could have cum when I put Trish's nipple into my mouth.

Like I have with the kissing licking sucking and nibbling her neck I take my time and slowly gently lick her nipple and then move on to the other one giving the other nipple the same treatment worshiping her neck like I worshiped her lips mouth and neck once again doing my best to find all of Trish's most sensitive spots

While working on Trish's right nipple I suddenly feel Trish's hand on my head cupping it to her breast which causes me to smile. I respond to Trish's action by massaging the opposite breast with my left hand while my right hand makes it's way down Trish's stomach I hear Trish gasp and immediately turn my eyes up to her wondering if I have moved to quickly or she has suddenly changed her mind or that I have done something wrong? . Trish looks at me as I wait for her to tell me what is wrong however after a minute of us looking into one and other's eyes I know that I haven't done anything wrong that gasp was simply either a gasp of pleasure or surprise or maybe both either way it was a good gasp not a bad one like I feared it was or had been and so I continue moving my right hand down until it reaches her panty covered pussy.

This is the first time that I notice that she is wearing granny panties however some reason that doesn't put me off in point of fact it turns me on knowing that I am going to take these Molly Holly panties off of her.

As soon as I reach her panties Trish I don't know weather it is instinctively or what but she thrusts her hips up I smile an ear to ear smile while keeping her right nipple in my mouth while I rub my fingers up and down her panty covered pussy deciding to torture and tease her a little this causes Trish to moan the longest moan thus far tonight I smile even more if that is even possible as I move from her right nipple over to the left using my left hand to guide the nipple into my mouth while I continue to massage the breast at the same time I continue to tease taunt and torture Trish's still panty covered pussy with my right hand and fingers.

When I feel that I have teased and taunted as well as tortured not just Trish but myself as well I decide that enough is enough again and slip my hand into her panties and ever so gently rub her lower lips with my fingers and then I then gently push one finger into her causing her to cry out in pleasure and causes her to thrust her hips up towards me however I'm not ready to give her what she wants yet I want to tease and torture her just a little bit more first as I slide the finger that is inside of her further inside of her and work over her left breast with my mouth and left hand all the while my ear to ear smile never leaving my face knowing how much she is loving this.

I continue on licking and sucking her nipples moving from the left to the right breast and back again when my mouth isn't on one breast my left hand is and when my left hand isn't on that breast my mouth is while the my right hand index finger continues to fuck her

"Please..........Lita..........fuck me..."

I hear Trish say finally having reached her limit which if I'm honest I never expected to hear Trish say however now that she has submitted to me so to speak I decide to do exacterly as she and I want letting go of her nipple as I move my face up to her's and once again look into her eyes for any remaining signs of doubt or disbelief in my love for her as I look into her eyes I see none which tells me that I have proven myself to her as well as my love and with that I lean forward and kiss Trish's forehead feeling as though i want to cry only this time not tears of sadness but tears of happiness due to the fact i never in a million years thought this would ever be possible let alone ever happen.

"I love you Trish."

I say swallowing hard and doing my damndest to stop myself from crying not wanting to worry Trish in an attempt to distract her while I get control over my emotions I push a second finger inside of her and begin to gently increase the pace of my finger fucking her once I have complete and total control over my emotions again I look into Trish's eyes.

I then feel Trish's arms wrap themselves around me and her legs do the same as her arms and she pulls me down on top of her quite literally while I continue to pound away at her pussy with my fingers.

Trish starts crying out and moaning which is just the sweetest music my ears have ever heard as I continue to stare into her eyes loving what I see in them even though I never expected to see what I feel for her to be reflected back which is exacterly what I see in Trish's eyes.

I keep my eyes locked with Trish's as I continue to fuck her to her orgasm as she does I curl my fingers inside of her pussy which has the exact affect I wanted it to have which is to stimulate her further I then move on by rubbing her clit with my thumb which causes Trish's pussy to clam down on my fingers as I feel her explode evidently the most power orgasm Trish has ever experienced due to her shaking in my arms all the while I continue to look at her loving every single minute of this and wanting this night to never end wishing I could live the rest of my life in this moment with Trish.

Slowly Trish comes down from her orgasm and her arms and legs releasing her as her body becomes limp underneath me however I stay where I am and simply watch Trish as she get's completely over her orgasm not just physically but mentally and emotionally as well due to me being able to see her eyes go from slightly glazed over to normal again as Trish comes back to reality I slowly remove my fingers from her pussy and brings them to my lips I slowly open my mouth and slid each soaking digit inside I feel my eyes flutter as I taste the most delicious thing I have ever tasted Trish's cum I moan almost like a savage animal as I continue to suck on my fingers until they are totally clean of Trish's cum and I slowly remove them from my mouth.

"Oh fuck Trish."

I say unable to believe how good Trish tastes and wanting more this time though.

"You taste so good..........I have to have more."

I say.

"Can I Trish?"

I then ask wanting her permission.

"Can I taste you?"

I ask.

I wait for Trish to answer however for some reason she doesn't verbally answer she simply nods her head. This makes me a tad nervous despite the fact that she has just allowed me to fuck her with my fingers being fucked by a person's fingers and letting them actually fuck you with their mouth are two different things and her nodding causes me to wonder if she is a little nervous about having me eat her. Hopefully just like I proved that what I had said about my feelings for her where true I can show her that she has nothing to be nervous about.

With that intention in mind I kiss Trish again wanting to try and convince her with my lips that I am not going to be rough or anything even though my kiss is rather more ferocious than any of the other before and it stays that way however Trish doesn't seem to mind one bit weather I have proven that I am not going to be rough with her when I eat her or not is another matter.

I decide to find out if I have or haven't proven that I am not going to be rough with her as I stop the kiss and slowly move down her body trailing kisses down her neck once again I then spend a little time worshipping her breasts again wanting to try and relax her as much as I can before I begin further down while my mouth and tongue lick and sucking her nice and fully erect nipples my fingers manipulate her aroused bosom for the time being ignoring the place I really want to put my fingers tongue and mouth.

However once I feel I have spent long enough on her breasts I move down her perfectly toned and tanned stomach until I reach her pussy again which is still protected/covered by her granny panties I take a deep breath and look up at her smiling a rather naughty smile while at the same time wanting one more time for her to tell me that she really defiantly wants me to do this.

I watch as Trish blushes right before my eyes something I never thought I would ever see let alone ever imagined I would be able to make her do. I reaches for the waistband of her soaking wet panties and then look up at her asking with my eyes for her permission to remove them.

Her eyes give me the answer I want and there is no longer any nervousness at least none that I can see in them and so having been given her permission I slowly slides her panties off with a little help from her raising her ass and lifting her legs into the air.

I then throw them away never wanting to see Trish ever again wearing granny panties even if I never get to see what type of underwear she has on ever again I am going to make her promise me never to wear those things ever again.

But in the meantime I have more important things to attend to as I stare at Trish's pussy and I slowly lower my head until I am as close to her pussy as I was to her lips without actually touching them earlier.

I'd heard the expression "god broke the mould when he made" so and so. Until now I never considered anybody different from anybody else. However Trish if god ever broke the mould when he made somebody it was her body was perfect her face her lips her breasts and her pussy.

As I continue to stare at Trish's perfect pussy I feel a set of eyes on me which causes me to turn my attention from her pussy up to her and I am able to tell from the look in her eyes that Trish is worried about something and I have a gut feeling I may know what it is.

"Oh my God Trish, you're so beautiful."

I say not exaggerating in the slightest

I then inhale able to smell Trish's intoxicating smell.

"An you smell so good..."

I add.

"You have no idea how long I've waited for this..........or how much I'm going to enjoy this..."

I tell her having enjoyed everything up until this point however when you compare that to this that was nothing but foreplay this, this to me is the main event and I am intent on making it even more memorable than the build up.

I close my eyes and breath in Trish's sent again wishing you could bottle this and sell it mind you if you could I would make sure I got every bottle so if I couldn't have Trish I could at least have her sent.

I then slowly stick my tongue out and give her pussy one long soft lick an as I do I close my eyes blocking out everything except for what I am doing what I am tasting and the sounds which I intend on making Trish make.

After the first lick Trish responds with a long slow drawn out moan which causes me to smile an ear to ear smile as I go back the other way having done the first lick from bottom to top and now going from top to bottom which causes Trish to moan even louder as I continue to run my tongue from the top to the bottom and back again I savour not just every lick but every moment that I am here not wanting to ever forget this in case this never happens again which I hope and pray that it does and will.

After having licked Trish's outer lips for long enough I decide to move on in and so I slowly slide my tongue past her outer lips and begin to work on her inner lips and as I do I get to taste Trish's cum for the second time tonight only this time it's not off of my fingers but directly from her pussy.

"Mmmmmmmmmm."

I moan loving the taste of Trish's cum and wanting more fresher cum on my lips tongue and in my mouth I begin to lap at Trish's inner lips tenderly wanting this to last forever and yet at the same time wanting Trish to cum again in the worst way.

I then change my licking technique from simply going up and down to licking both clockwise and anti-clockwise and changing between the two as well as change my speed going fast in one direction and then going slow in another direction all the while Trish is moaning and groaning sometimes softly sometimes high pitched but it doesn't bother me weather it is softly or high pitched weather the whole hotel can or could hear her I wouldn't care I'm just glad that I am the cause of her moans of pleasure.

I slowly remove my tongue from Trish's pussy and using my tongue search for her clit once I find it I begin to run my tongue up and down and down and up it as fast as I can

"Mmmmmmmmmm."

Trish moans loudly making me change my tactic due to the sound of the moan she evidently liked that so I decide to see how much she will like this and so I take her clit into my mouth and gently begin to suck on it causing Trish to moan even louder at the contact.

"MMMMMMMMMM."

I remove the clit from my mouth and go back to sticking my tongue in between Trish's pussy lips thrust it in and out of her tight wet hole in a fucking motion. I start off slowly however with each thrust in I pick up speed part of me wants to use my fingers however I think my fingers have had enough fun for the time being and so I stick to using my tongue plunging it deeper and deeper as I can get it into Trish.

"Oh Please Lita eat me lick my pussy make me cum all over your face."

Trish moans.

"Don't worry Trish."

I say in response.

"You'll cum. I promise."

I add.

As I go back to my new favourite place in the whole wide world while Trish continues to moan loudly as I go back to gently licking and caressing Trish's pussy however I just as quickly going back to licking Trish hungrily lapping at Trish's juicy cunt wanting to taste her nectar just as much as she wants to give it to me.

I soon stop licking Trish's pussy all together and simply focus on tongue fucking her this time however I don't go slow I go as fast as I can and as I do I feel Trish crossed her legs over my head as if she's trying to hold me where I am which I'm sure she knows she doesn't have to do but the fact that she doesn't want me to move simply drives me on more.

I also feel Trish's hands running through my hair I'm not sure if she's trying to spur me on or what but if she is it's defiantly working

I keep tongue fucking Trish for all I am worth sliding it in and out as fast as I can make it go in and out in an out in and out driving Trish closer and closer to cumming in my mouth

All of a sudden I hear Trish yell at the top of her voice.

"HERE I CUM LITA!"

Before this moment I thought licking Trish's cum off of my fingers was the best thing in all the world well I was wrong because tasting her from the source is so much better not only is it better but it's also a lot sweetest when it comes directly from the source and I close my mouth and open my eyes wanting to make sure I don't miss a single drop of Trish's precious cum.

1...45678...12