The Wedding Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Our hands wrap around the knife, I growl in Kiva's ear, "The more you squirm, the harder you tease me, the more you try to make me lose control will only result in me taking you harder and harder, cunt." Kiva shudders as the knife descended through the cake quickly, the blade disappearing into a cliff of white frosting, stopping quietly on the metal plate. I paused, enjoying as she kept squirming, her breath coming in shorter huffs, before I hissed into her ear, "Do you want me to rape you, little girl?"

The knife drew out and ascended as she pressed her ass against me, with a grin and whispered back, "Yes, please master, show everyone who owns this cunt, this ass, this mouth. Rape me, rape me hard, discipline your slave with your cunttamer. I'm so wet, master. My cunt needs discipline again. Don't make me wait, master. Make me yours."

The knife descended again, roughly this time, hitting the silver stand the cake rested on with a muffled tink. I panted into her ear, trying not to just push her into the cake and fuck her roughly, to rut with her, bellowing my ownership like an animal, again.

We place the knife to the side and I turn Kiva around roughly. "What are you?"

Kiva answered immediately, her voice submissive, but her eyes locked with mine and begged me as her need rose like a cloud around us, "I'm your slave -- your dirty little fuckwhore."

"And why haven't I used my slave to pleasure myself?"

"Because this slave's master isn't ready to take my itchy, hungry cunt like he should."

"It's too bad you don't have a more caring master; I'm sure he would have at least plunged a finger into that sopping cunt and made you come over his hand to give you some relief."

"Not a more caring master, a weaker one. One that wasn't as strong as you are."

Kiva raised the piece of cake between us, allowing us to eat the slice messily off her hands, until our lips met, sharing the cake between us, kissing the mess off each other's faces slowly, making love to each other with our eyes, our lips, and our tongues. When we parted, both breathing hard and drunk with lust, ready for the savage fuck that we both knew was coming as the flashbulbs of cameras flickered like bolts of lightening. I grabbed her hands before they could wander and locked the bracelets behind her back and stepped back before I was fully consumed with my lust.

Standing on her heels, the tops of her pantyhose growing ever wetter with her lust, her heavy breasts pushed out and dancing to her panting breath, her nipples and aureoles rock hard as an attractive blush dusted her breasts and chest as she preened in front of me, her eyes slitted, and her lips parted and soft moans and gasps, occasionally her brilliant white teeth held her bottom lip for a moment as her eyes ran possessively over my body. Daring me. I controlled the lust, barely.

I own this, mind, body, and soul, and she still took my breath away with a raised eyebrow, or her smile. No, Kiva, I don't own you, you own me.

"Mmm," Sarah said, nicking a finger of frosting from the cake as she passed, licking frosting from her fingers like they were a cock, running her tongue along them to lick up the last traces, "Congratulations Mom, Dad. I hope you fuck her within an inch of her life while you're gone, she needs it."

Kiva leaned forward and kissed the line of my jaw, "Oh, he'll make this slut beg for it."

"But mom, you're always begging for it. I swear, what little brains you have is lodged in your perpetually wet mommycunt."

"Mmm," Kiva nodded, stepping close once again, panting into my ear while rubbing her hips against me.

Sarah ran her hand roughly along the inside of Kiva's thigh, "Fresh squeezed, mmm thanks mom, Fuck, you're so hot together, I'm going to find some cock before I turn into mom."

"Wait, don't I get a kiss?" I asked.

Sarah stopped and turned back slowly, teasing me. She smiled lustily, and stepped close, each step just daring me to do something. Her arms reached up and lay on my shoulders, as her mouth approached mine. Our lips pressed together, tongues dancing and wrestling, her mouth tasted of lemon and champaign, and I before I knew it, our bodies were pressed together, and I was taking out my repressed lust for Kiva on her, my hand entangled in her hair, holding her head still as the other pressed her against me while I kissed, licked and nipped her lips, chin, cheek, forehead.

"Oh, god, take me daddy, fuck me, fuck me like a slut!" She moaned into my ear as her hands pressed against me, entwined in my hair, ran over my back, cupped my ass, as she ground herself into my dick.

I realized what I was doing, where it was going to lead to, and forcibly disentangled from her, holding her at arms length as she struggled against me for a minute before she sighed, "You're a really good kisser daddy, and I really need to find some guy to fuck me now." Sarah blew me a kiss and drifted into the small crowd of milling people.

Two round breasts pressed into my back, and a husky voice purred into my ear, "My master didn't like his slave's daughter? Didn't like her begging to be tamed, just like I was?"

"Mmm, your master liked very much. But until we get back, your master's cock is only for his slave's greedy little pussy. And, well, we really haven't talked about involving her in our... enjoyment."

"Mmm, more for me." Kiva pressed herself against me harder and chuckled. "I'm such a greedy little fuck slave."

I smiled and leaned back into, "Too greedy, almost."

"Mmm," she said breathily, "that's good, almost is good."

I reached back and gave her bottom a squeeze, "As are you."

"What did I do to deserve you?"

"Something horrible, I hope."

"Mmm, You'd better do something horrible to me soon, or I'm going to explode!"

"I dunno, I like the sound of your begging. Oooh, down on your knees, hands cuffed behind your back, your wet need dappling the floor between your legs, keening your unbearable craving to be fucked... to be used roughly..."

Kiva sighed and started kissing and sucking on my neck, "Oh, god, master, you make me so wet! Please, please don't make me beg in front of everyone, just take me right here, right now. Fuck me against the wall, pound my ass into the sheetrock, and show everyone who owns me!"

"Not yet, my pet."

"But, Master, I'm soo wet!"

I turn and grab a handful of hair, forcing her head back as I grabbed one nipple and twisted it, making her moan and gasp as I growled in her ear, "My slave has problems asking questions for which she knows the answer; perhaps your master should gag his slave's dirty mouth to make her learn the value of silence? Or perhaps my slave should be... punished?"

"Oh! Mmm, oh fuck yes! Yes master, your disobedient cunt should be punished! Your slave wants you to gag her defiant mouth with my lord's dick! mmm, fuck my face, master, make me choke on your cock!"

"Oh fuck woman. I bet all the men, and most of the women in here want to have their way with you, raping you relentlessly until they were satisfied. Wouldn't you like that, wouldn't you like to be gang-raped my sopping little fuckwhore?"

"Oh, god, master!" One hand shot to her crotch and roughly attacked her sopping pussy.

"Of course, I wouldn't allow them to come in you. No, they will come on you, over and over until you're soaked and dripping in their glossy, sticky seed from head to toe."

Kiva's only response was to twitchingly press herself against me, groaning loudly as her eyes rolled back into her head, her eyelashes fluttering for a half minute before she finally sagged against me.

"Did you like that?"

"Mmm, very much." Kiva whispered breathily and kissed my cheek. "I love you so much, Alan."

"I love you too, love. I'm just hoping we don't have a heart attack before we share a small little cabin for two for a couple of weeks."

"Only to have a stroke there, mmm?"

"Well, hopefully not, but I can't make any promises."

Kiva kissed me, "Neither can I. Oh, Alan, I'm so looking forward to this honeymoon."

"I don't think we're going to leave the bed for a long time."

Kiva chuckled and laid her my head on her shoulder, "Thank god for room service and moist towelettes, or we'd waste so much time not having rough, freaky sex."

"Mmm, I hope the rooms are soundproof, no, I hope they're not. I want everyone to hear me, hear me beg, hear me scream. Hear that I'm owned by such a loving master."

I smirked and kissed her brow, "That's assuming your master will allow you to make a sound to begin with, love."

Kiva's eyes unfocused for a minute before she sighed and breathed into my ear, "I might die, but it will be with a smile on my face."

I smiled and reached behind her and entwined our fingers, the ring on my finger feeling curiously warm and heavy, and I couldn't stop a goofy grin from stealing onto my face, or Kiva from kissing my neck, nibbling on my ear, and whispering all the naughty things she would do to me once we got alone. We held hands for the rest of the reception, until the sun waned and dipped behind the hills, and we walked down the concrete sidewalk to the waiting rented limo, showered with clumps of birdseed.

Kiva giggled as we piled into the limousine, wiping off birdseed that had gotten in her hair and stuck to her sweaty skin. "Do we have to worry about making a mess in here?"

"No--well, within reason." I corrected myself, shaking my head and smiling as I felt birdseed fall into my lap.

"Oh, honey." Kiva said, and crawled into my lap. "I love you." She kissed me and laced our hands together, "but I think now's a good time to talk about Sarah."

"Now?"

"Now, dear. She wants to join in."

"But, Kiva. I dunno. What if I get her pregnant?"

"Mmm, well if she wants to keep it. She's so ready for you, Master; she'll find a way to get you to fuck her like she wants. She'll prance around the house in skimpier and skimpier clothes, until she's just wearing a thong, on her back rubbing her wet cunt begging you to fuck her like her mom gets fucked every night."

"God that's so hot."

"She has the same sex starved cunt as I do, she's always sliding her fingers up her snatch at the slightest excuse. if you don't take her first, she'll use her body against you, until you collapse and fuck her like an animal." Kiva smiled, "She is my daughter after all."

"But, honey, what about jealousy? What would you think if I had you tied down and gagged, while I fuck her over you, helplessly watching your daughter's face contort with pleasure as I ram my cock into her again and again, listening to your daughter moan and beg for my cock like a prick-teasing whore?"

"Oh master." Kiva sighed, "Do you love her?"

"Do I what?"

"Do you love her?"

"I do. She's a smart kid."

"No, do you love her like a wife, or like another woman."

"Do you mean do I want to have raunchy fantastic sex the rest of my life while I grow old with her?"

"Yes, my husband."

"No. There's only one woman in existence that I'd ever want to grow old with... too bad I married you."

"You shit!" Kiva said and hit my arm.

"Ow! Spousal abuse! Spousal abuse!" I yelped and rocked away.

Kiva rocked with me and kissed my arm, "That's why I won't be jealous. She'll move on. Find some guy, like I did, and be in love just like I am."

"Are you sure? You know I'd rather kill myself than ever hurt you, dear."

Kiva smiled and kissed me, her arms going around to hold me, "As long as you think like that, you'll never hurt me."

"Besides the things we do in the bedroom."

Kiva giggled, "Besides those wonderful things you do to me." Kiva released me and reached for the phone on the other side of me, "Let me call Sarah and tell her the good news."

"Did you see where she got off to?" I asked, as Kiva straddled my legs and dialed.

She smiled naughtily at me, a splayed hand on my chest, "Her friend from college and her were going at it on the altar, like we were, hon."

"Oh, heh. Not going to forget that any time soon."

Kiva grinned lazily, "Sarah? Yes... No... No... Here let me put you on speaker phone."

"Mom?" Sarah's voice, slightly out of breath came tinnily through the speaker

"Yes, dear. Your father's here too."

"Hey kiddo."

"Hi Dad." Sarah said as someone moaned lustily.

"Who's with you?" I asked, curious.

"Brittany, my dorm mate."

"And why is she moaning?"

"Because I'm fucking my little bitch's dripping cunt with my ten inch strap on."

"Is Brittany that slut you made lick your pussy?" Kiva asked, laying on me and slowly rubbing her sex on my leg.

"Uh huh. Chained her to the wall of the shower and made her lick the women's swim team too. You liked that, didn't you bitch? They used you for hours."

"Yes, mistress!"

"Mistress?"

"Yeah, the little bitch's been calling me that ever since I tied her to the bed and used her like my own personal fuck toy for a weekend. Mmm, isn't that right, bitch? I made you wear that strap on and I loved sucking on your nipples and fucking myself on your big plastic cock for hours. Beth loved making you lick her, something about forcing your face into her pussy by the hair she really got off on. You didn't want to admit you liked it, did you?"

"No, mistress."

"But you did like it. You loved seeing me and Beth fuck each other on you, you loved being used like a toy, didn't you? Beth liked it. Beth wanted to keep you all for yourself. Wanted to have that tongue of yours buried deep in her every night, and waking her up every morning. You know what I told beth?"

"No mistress."

"I told her to get a ex-cheerleader fuck slave of her own, Brittany was my property." Brittany sighed lustily, "That's when I had you wear that chastity belt, and that collar. You're mine now, aren't you bitch?"

"Yes misstressss, I'm your little fuck slave."

"Hold on, let me open the window." There was a squeak and a rattle, "Now, tell everyone what you are."

"Ugh! I'm Sarah's big titted fuck slave! I like it when Sarah whores my body out to other women! I loved being fucked like a little bitch in heat! I love being slapped like the dirty little whore that I am! My name isn't Brittany Jacobs, it's Sarah's bitch! I'm a filthy whore that deserves to live on my knees!"

"So our little daughter has her own slave, does she? did you know about this?"

"For months now. Our daughter is not the sweet innocent little child you might have thought. She gave me her as my birthday present for a weekend, weren't you?"

"Yes mistress!"

"Mistress?"

"I couldn't help it, she was so... slave-y. I just gave her orders, and treated her like how I wanted to be treated, and she loved it, didn't you?"

"Very much so mistress!"

"Like father, like daughter...?"

"Very much so. Brittany, your mistress now has a master, his name is Alan, do you understand?"

"Yes mistress."

"Say hello to the little cunt, master."

"Hi Brittany, I look forward to meeting you when I get back."

"I do too, master."

"Why are you calling me master, Brittany?"

"Sarah told me what a fucking stud you are, sir, and I want to be part of your harem, sir."

"Sarah? Have you been telling stories?"

"Only the truth, daddy."

"Brittany?"

"Yes master?"

"Tell me about yourself."

"I'm an ex cheerleader, I'm a stripper at a 'gentleman's club' in the city, I'm an amateur model, and I help Sarah with the website."

"Wait, what site?"

"Sarah's porn site, on the web. Didn't you know?"

Kiva paused, "My daughter is a porn star?"

"Yes mommy, I was going to tell you, but... it never came up." Sarah said guiltily.

"We'll talk about this later." Kiva said sternly, "Brittany, describe yourself. If you were naked, your feet tied together, your hands tied behind your back, what would all of us see."

"You'd see my long brown hair that comes to my waist, my big brown eyes, my cute little nose, my breasts, my long, athletic legs."

"No, you're skipping something, you've been a bad girl. Sarah describe her for me, and punish her."

"Oof, roll over, slut. You disobeyed your master!" Sarah paused, and I heard the crack of flesh meeting flesh, "I said now, bitch! Good girl, you have such a spankable ass, you know that? How many, master?"

"Ten, each cheek. Make her count, if she obeys, she may come any way she likes. If not, then have the roughest sex you can with her."

"God, yes master!"

"So describe her to me."

"She's a hottie, master. She's put on a little weight, but she looks better because of it. Her breasts are high and plump, she has these pale little nipples that you can barely see, except when she's wet, then they're two dark little rocks, and they're extremely suckable. Her ass is round and soft, and our lesbian teacher/student act on stage never fails to get the guys to lose their money. She has this innocence to her, even when she's on her knees begging for a savage fucking. I love licking her, she tastes so sweet."

"Would she be a good addition to the harem?"

"Oh yes master. She's dreamed of it since I've known her. She would come home from dates telling me how she wished he would just make her satisfy him orally when they went to a drive-through or in a movie theater. Or to follow her into the bathroom at a restaurant and fuck her on the counter, making her lick out anyone that asked."

"When she gets back we can talk about it. Give her the phone."

"Yes master? Five!"

"This is what happens when you disobey me. Are you sure you want to become a part of my harem? Maybe get even more? Be tied up and molested by Sarah, Kiva, and me? Being a part of my harem means having sex when I want it. Whenever, wherever, however I want it. I can be rough and demanding, or gentle and kind, but it's when I decide. Are you sure you want that?"

"In every way, master -- Eight! I can't stand men that -- Nine! -- don't know what they want, or -- Ten! -- can't take what they want from me -- One!"

"I might ask you to do the most perverted things to yourself, call you the most degrading things. I might tell you to masturbate yourself at work, tell you to work your fingers in and out of your tight wet hole at your desk while I'm on the phone telling you how I'm going to use your body sexually for my needs when you get off work. I might use you like a cum rag and make you wear it for the day."

"Oh -- three! -- master! I have to tell you -- four! -- your little whore has to tell you -- five! -- something..."

"What is it my pet?"

"I'm a little pain slut! -- Seven! -- I have dreams of being owned mind, body, and soul by a strong man! -- Eight! -- of being used like a dirty fucking whore by a group of men! -- Nine! -- and being a slave to my master's every whim every moment of the day! -- ten! -- God, fuck me Sarah, fuck me hard! Harder! I've been a bad girl Sarah, I've disobeyed my master, punish me! Fuck me in my ass! Don't be gentle just fuck me! Fuuuck! Oh! Oh! Ow! Yeah! Ow! Fucking hurts so good! Fuck my naughty ass you fucking daddy's whore!"

"You little slut!" I heard Sarah hiss.

Brittney howled, and moaned, "Yeah, like that you bitch! Daddy's going to love fucking my pussy more than yours! Fuck me harder. Harder! Make me beg for it, you fucking cunt! "

"Is this want you want? To be part of my harem? To serve me sexually whenever I want it? To be owned like an animal?"

"Yes daddy! Teach me! Fuck me! Breed me! Own me in every depraved way! Mark me, make me wear a collar like a dog! Whip, beat, God, fuck me! Order me, master! Tell me what to do!"

"Mmm, does my submissive little pussy want to come like a whore all over my nice... big... cock...?"

"Yes! Fuck! Yesss fuck me harder master! I need to be punished! I nneeeed to coooome! Please, master, allow your pussy to come? Please. Please! I'll do anything! I'll live with you. I'll be your own personal slave. Pleeease maaaster!"