The Wedding Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I paused, and then growled huskily, "Then come. Come for your master. Come all over my cock, slut!"

"Oh god, oh fuck, yes, oh Jesus I'm coming, I'm so fucking--" Brittany's rising squeal cut off with a click.

"Oh god, Alan, fuck me." Kiva begged, grinding herself against my leg.

"Now?" I asked, tapping a button on the phone to shut the speakerphone off.

"Oh god, yes, I never thought I wanted my husband to have a harem, but if they're all like that, then god yes. My husband will never masturbate again in his life. There will always be a mouth or a pussy ready for him. And when I'm pregnant, there will be times I can't, so getting seven of the most willing, most needy, fuck starved women for you makes sense."

"Seven?"

"One for each day of the week."

"What about you?"

"I'm my husband's wife. I get you anytime I want to. I make sure their pussies are wet, their bodies are clean, and their mouths are hungry for their master's cock. And if they don't perform well enough, I'll be the one to discipline them."

"It sounds like they should move in."

"Oh, master, seven perpetually wet pussies and one cock under one roof? Mmm, I like the sound of that. We'd spend a fortune in batteries alone."

I kissed Kiva strongly, "And of course, they'd have to service you any time you needed it. Seven young, extremely fuckable women to bend to your will, to make them slaves to our bodies, as you make them slaves to their desires. You might even have to take them to work with you. Have them act as your assistants, except these assistants spend most of their time on their knees, worshipping your body with their mouths, their tongues, their fingers. Wouldn't that be nice?"

"Oh god, that sounds so hot. Only I'd want to be chained naked to your desk, and you'd call in the most hottest office sluts you had and force me to fuck them while you filmed it. They'd be so rough, slapping my ass, and calling me names, telling me what a whore I was, before they'd pull my tongue from their juicy pussy and beg you to fuck them like your wife, your whore, gets fucked every night."

"Would you watch, or would you join in?"

"Oh, I'd join in. While you can fuck them, only I get to kiss you. I'd ram my pussy into their face and order them to do a good job or I'd punish her. You'd fuck her pussy roughly, not caring about her pleasure as we made love to each other, kissing and licking and worshipping each other's body."

"Mmm, my slave's such a kinky slut."

"You love it."

"Every day in every way. But your master has an order for you."

"Yes?"

"After this one time, you may not orgasm unless I specifically allow it. Or until I rescind this order, understand?"

"Yes master!"

"I think I haven't tasted this enough." I said, running a light finger over her vulva. "Don't you agree?"

"I... dunno." Kiva said breathily, "It might be too much for you."

"Maybe too much for any other man. The question becomes, how do you want to finish? You only have one free time. The others, unless I allow it, I'll have to punish you severely for."

"I think I've deserve to ride my stallion."

"You think you deserve?! ...well, you might be right this time. But first..." I said and dove down. Planting kisses along the curve of her neck, around her breasts, down her abdomen before running a wet tongue around the outer edges of her vulva.

I liked her taste, I decided. She tasted a little bitter, a little sweet, and she was delightfully responsive, and after a minute, Kiva whined in frustration as I merely explored with my tongue, moving around like a humming bird, and Kiva kept panting harder and harder, her hands taloning and scratching the seats, wanting to make me go to the right place, and stay there.

"Oh master, master please fuck me! Take me! I want your cock, not your tongue! Take your slutty wife to heaven! FUCK me!"

I growled, jumped up, and grabbed her around the waist and turned ourselves over, so the was sliding down my chest as she moaned, "God yes, like just that."

I put my hands behind my head and swallowed the urge to make love to her mouth, her breasts, her body with my tongue, instead growling, "You wanted my cock, there it is. Prove you're my wife. Tell me... show me what you do to my cock when it gets hard."

"Oh master, of course." Kiva said, and sat up, reached back, aimed it and then slowly sank down on it. "Since my master isn't telling me how fast to go, his slave decides to go slow, to enjoy this one last orgasm before she has to beg her master for them like the out of control fuck slave she is."

So we made love slowly, almost torturously slowly, I couldn't hold it any longer, and my hands came up and stroked her skin, running lightly over her flesh, occasionally brushing off birdseed. It was a hour and a half drive from the church, to Kiva's apartment, and in that time, Kiva spent is slowly torturing us. I wanted to grab her, flip her over, and fuck her roughly, but I enjoyed the time allowed to kiss and lick every part of her I could reach. I wasn't fucking; I was making love to my wife -- slow, languid, tortuous love, but worth it all the same.

"Too bad we're leaving this place, I would have liked to make you take out the trash in high-heels and panties, with a large humming vibrator tenting the lace out, make you swim in that bikini you have, make you beg and moan and scream so loud, everyone knows what you are."

"Oh, god, yes. You're such a nasty man! Subverting innocent little girls with your big penis! Making them think only of their wet, --ugh!-- hungry --ugh!-- pussies!" Kiva chastised slamming down hard twice, before laying on me and crooning into my ear, "Bad Alan... I guess you'll have to settle for fucking me in every one of my holes, over and over, until I pass out from exhaustion. After all, I'm the maiden sent to slay the big bad sex dragon, but you can never kill a dragon, only sate its hunger for a little while."

"Too bad, it might take a harem of maidens."

"Only the best, the sexiest maidens working his big thick penis in and out of their tight wet holes every moment of every day can hope to keep the dragon from destroying the village."

"What if one of them gets pregnant after a marathon sex session?"

"Then of course they stay to raise the dragon, who will only need his own harem to satisfy him every moment of every day, just like his stud father. Soon there won't be any men in the village, only insatiable sex dragons, with their constantly hard, drooling penises and their insatiable come-covered fuck slaves sucking and fucking them of every moment of every day."

"What if someone refused to worship her sex dragon's constantly hard oozing fuck sticks?"

"Oh honey! The sex dragon would of course drag her to the center of town, and chain her in a large tub, and all the sex dragon men will have their sluts make them cum all over her, coating her in their supernatural seed which, of course is a super aphrodisiac, turning the most die-hard lesbian into a cock hungry whore! But the virility of the sex dragons is not to be denied! Soon the level of sticky goo will rise, and she'll be forced to drink the potent brew, or drown in thick creamy semen she refused. And that's when the change will happen."

"Change her into what? Even more of a slut?"

"Oh, yes. That much magic soaking into her skin, in her stomach will change her, alter her into a form more pleasing to the eye, her hips will widen, her skin will soften and tighten, her breasts will balloon outward, her entire body will be changed, along with her mind, until she's a amazonian super-whore, her very body alone would inspire any man to fuck her senseless, but her mind has been changed along with her body, turning her insane with lust, she lives to be taken, to be used, and she can't help but tease every person she meets, to make every cock achingly stiff, and to make passion overrule reason as every man rushes to take her, rut with her, breed her fertile body. And then her master, previously content to watch turns her over in the lake of semen, and mounts her as she begs like a bitch in heat, only to be brought to heel by his inhuman cock as he fills her with his potent sperm, forever cementing his ownership. Now only he can satisfy her perpetual need for cock."

"This changed, the sultry amazonian nympho slut is given back to her sex dragon master, since she can't survive without her master's cock pounding into her always sopping pussy, or being splattered with her master's thick load, or drinking her master's delicious semen from anywhere she can suck, or lick it from."

"Don't dragons live for centuries?"

"Yes, and their semen is an elixir of youth, fountaining from his fleshy fuckstick every time a good little slave makes him come. It's a common misconception that dragons have hordes of riches, when in face they have rich cock-starved whores."

"You just described yourself, honey."

"Of course I did, I wasn't made--I was born to satisfy your every single desire, no matter how depraved it is." Her hands caressed my face tenderly, lovingly, before she kissed me passionately. "And you were born to satisfy every one of mine, my love."

The wheels of the limo slowed, the KFC on the corner loomed large, and I moaned, near insane with lust, "Oh, fuck, we're on the last turn off. Does my little cunt want me to come in her pussy, or spray her fucking face?"

Her hips sped up, her movments getting rougher, wilder, more out of control, "Your whore wants you to knock her up. I want my stomach to swell with your child, I want you to fuck my ass and force my face into Sarah's cunt as we plan to turn our daughter into a raging cock-hungry nympo, like her mom."

I grabbed her by the hair and yanked her head back, kissing and nibbling her exposed neck, "I'd like to take my time with you," I kissed her again on her open lips loving the feel of her hot breath washing over me, "but I have to knock you up. Now we aren't leaving this limo until I'm satisfied." I kissed her again and let go.

Kiva leaned back, her hands on my knees to support her, my hands circling around her waist to control the speed, and ferocity as she looked at me with heavy lidded eyes as her breasts jumped and swayed crazily with every thrust.

I wanted to scream, to bellow my love, but instead I head myself talking, babbling, "God you're so beautiful. And no other man will see you like this, Kiva, and when I'm old and gray, you're going to be just as beautiful to me. I love the way you move, I love the way you talk, I love your depraved little mind, and l love how you eyes light up when you smile, how you chew your lip when you're thinking, how your eyes flash fire when you're angry. And you're now my wife. I don't own you Kiva, you own me. We own each other. Together, forever. Through the good times, and the bad times. I take you, Kiva, to be my wife to have and to hold, through whatever life can through at us until the end of time. Do you, Kiva take me to be your husband, to have and to hold, through whatever life can through at us until the end of time?"

"Oh yes, my husband! Where were you all of my life? We missed so many years we could have been together. So many opportunities squandered, so many things not done. We've got a lot of catching up to do."

"I don't think we're going to leave the hotel, are we?"

"I don't even think we're going to leave my bedroom for a few...weeks."

"What do you think I am, woman? Super human?"

"No, but are you willing to find out?"

"God! Yesssss!" I groaned and grabbed her hips and lifting her off the ground and holding her there by the force of my orgasm, my eyes rolling back in my head as I saw stars.

I was going to die in bed, all right. But I couldn't think of a better way to go.

We leaned on each other as we staggered up the stairs to her apartment, giggling and tickling each other as we weaved to the door, and then though. Kiva gasped in surprise as she looked around at her bare apartment.

"We've been robbed! They took everything... including that crappy chair you... broke? What kind of retarded thieves take broken chairs!?"

"No, no. A few friends came by to move you out of your apartment this morning."

"A few friends?"

"Most of our families and friends."

"Where did they put it all?"

I smirked, and pulled her close, breathing into her ear, "I moved some money around, and I bought this wonderful little house for us. The one you said you loved but could never afford? It's my gift to you."

"Oh Alan."

"Don't 'Oh Alan' me quite yet. It needs some renovation, and the mortgage will take years of hard work to pay off, but we almost definitely own it. And, I figured with our new life needed a new home to start in," I ran a hand across her stomach, "Something our children can grow up in. You've given me so much, my love. I just wanted to give you something back. Something permanent, so when we grow old, and we forget what sex is, we can always have the house, and each other."

"If we grow old. Oh, you wonderful, wonderful man, you have no idea what you've done to me, what you've given me. You are the greatest thing that's ever happened to me, you know that? I don't care where we live, as long as it's with you. And I don't think we're ever going to forget about sex, dear."

"Noo, no, I think we'll fuck our brains out, literally. Driven catatonic by orgasms."

"Not that that's going to stop you, addict."

"Hey, I can stop anytime I want to. I just don't want to, when you're so sexy. Now lets get a bath, and change into our clothes, we have a flight to catch."

"Where are we going?"

"Can't tell you, it's a secret."

"Give me a hint."

"We have to cross a body of water to get there."

"That... means nothing."

I smirked, "Thank you, I tried--ow!" Kiva's hand skipped off the back of my head.

"You deserved that."

I stuck my tongue out, "Meanie."

Kiva ran her hands through her hair, "Aaah, I'm so dirty!"

"I know." I leered at her.

Kiva smirked and walked slowly to the bathroom, her stride more of a primal dance than a saunter, her heels clicking on the wood floors, until she stopped at the open door to the bedroom and grabbed the top of the doorframe and leaned forward and groaned.


I was barely able to grunt an interrogative.

"Oh, honey. I'm going to be naked in a shower, my skin heated by the hot water, rubbing soap all over my hot, wet body," she turned and leaned back against the door frame, tilting her head back, and thrusting her breasts out, "Little soap suds are going to run between my breasts, and hang precariously off my hard little nipples, before the spray washes them lower," she moaned, her hands tracing the imaginary path down her face, over her lips, down her neck, over her breasts and down between her thighs where it remained. "I dreamed of you in my shower, the two of us running our hands over each other, making sure every little centimeter of skin was clean, the soap running down our panting bodies... making love to each other under the pounding spray, my body pressed against the cool tile wall, your hot, wet body pressed into mine, pinning me to the wall, our hips meeting together again, and again, and again as we lick the water and sweat off our bodies... my husband, will you share a shower with your hot, wet, naked wife?"

I think I drooled a little faster in assent. There might have been an abbreviated headbob, but I would never be certain. I was certain of floating through the air after her, her dumbly into the bathroom.

We didn't have sex in the shower, as much as I wanted to, the mind was willing, the body was not, alas. And I was mindful of our rapidly approaching departure time, and but Kiva seduced me with her wicked feminine wiles, and we spent an hour and a half exploring each other's bodies with our eyes, and tongue, and fingers, and lips. We worshiped each other there in the bath for a long time, until the water was flaying our skins with ice.

We dried each other off, which took some time, as we took our time with each other, and while it wasn't absolutely necessary, we did end up running our hands over the same dry spot more than once. To made sure the other was dry, of course. When we finally emerged, three black gym bags sat in a row n the floor in front of the bathroom door.

I picked the left-most one up and separated it, after making sure it was mine; I came behind Kiva and wrapped my arms around her waist. And buried my nose in her hair and sniffed deeply, "I have another surprise for you, Kiva. A test, of sorts."

"Oh, what is it?" She asked, leaning back into me.

"You see those two bags? They each contain clothing, but you can only wear what is in one bag."

"Okay?"

"Clothing makes a very powerful first impression. Ever hear of the line, 'clothes make the man'? It's the universal standard we pre-judge people with. Since humans lack decorative plumage, we replaced it with clothing. In these bags is clothing that makes a statement about you, and me." I could no long hold back and planted a line of kisses along her neck.

Kiva hummed for a second, before she pulled my head away from her neck, "So... what?"

I chuckled, "In one of those bags is a makeup kit, a pair of jeans, a tank-top, panties, a bra, a pair of socks and your favorite sneakers. You would look like anyone else in the world taking a flight to, uh," I paused, barely ruining the surprise, finishing lamely, "wherever we're going, eventually. Perhaps we'd have some hanky panky in the air, maybe we'd find a private spot and join the mile-high club, but to everyone, we're just two newlyweds on their honeymoon, just as normal as normal could be."

"And in the other?"

"A blindfold, a gag, a pair of black ballet boots, a corset, a latex catsuit, a collar with a steel D ring, four black leather manacles, one for each of your delicious wrists and ankles, two remote control vibrators, a butterfly, two vibrating nipple clamps, all with fresh batteries, a leather chastity belt, and of course, a four foot long leash. The only part of your skin uncovered would be your face. You would not walk anywhere without your master holding your leash, you will not do anything unless your master gives you permission. And I will sexually torture you through out the flight. What message do you think that sends when you're dressed like that, squirming and panting in the seat, everyone will be able to hear all those vibrators purr and hum, and what will they think?"

"That I'm a helpless cunt, that I'm my master's little fuck toy."

"Hmmm, very good." I chuckled throatily into her ear before nibbling gently on her earlobe, "We have thirty minutes before we have to leave, and I'm going in the other room to change. I'll leave the decision up to you which woman walks onto the plane with me."