The Wedding Gift

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The second part of this story happened on our wedding night or rather on the morning after.

Pascal and I had had a small wedding and modest reception in my home town. The wedding party occupied the B&B now being run by my sister Sally. Pascal and I had the largest room on the second floor, her kids shared a room a floor below as did both sets of parents. Jen, who I had been surprised to see at the wedding, was in the room across the hall. Sal and her family live in a flat on the top floor of the large Victorian terrace house.

The wedding was a quiet affair. We had managed to get Pascal's kids parked at my parent's house for a couple of days were going to spend the time in the country as a honeymoon.

We had been living together for a few months before the wedding and it had all been a bit hectic on the day and so we hadn't had time to consummate the marriage officially. It was morning and I was horny, as normal.

Pascal was in her favourite position, head bowed down, on all fours at the edge of the bed with me standing up pounding my hard cock deep into her quivering fanny. It was same position that I had taken her in all those years ago. Her backside was a little saggier and her thighs weren't as smooth as I remembered but her cunt was still as accommodating as ever and I was soon grunting my way towards orgasm.

Just at "that" moment, the "sugar strokes", I heard a key turn in the door. I was beyond the point of no return as a female figure appeared at the open door. Without my glasses I couldn't tell who it was but my first thought was that it was Sally.

My legs buckled slightly, I gripped at Pascal's hips and groaned as I pumped my seed deep into her hot and wet fanny. I couldn't help crying out as my cum continued to pump, in pleasurable waves, deep into Pascal's clenching cunt.

"Room service!" Came the chirpy and unmistakeable voice of my ex-wife Jen as she came fully into the room holding a tray.

My eyes gained focus as she neared the end of the bed. She placed the tray, topped with an array of sex toys, on the blanket box at the end of the king sized bed.

I stood back a little stunned. My cock, still oozing cum, flopped out from Pascal's wet fanny.

Jen put her finger to her lips to shush me and, without a by your leave, led me, cock first, to lie down on the bed. Once I was flat she sucked greedily at the tip to extract the final glob of cum from my eye. With a happy hum and a smack of her lips she then licked down the shaft to savour Pascal's fragrant cunt juices.

I looked at Pascal. She looked back at me apparently neither surprised nor concerned at my ex-wife's presence or actions. I decided to lay back and see what would happen.

Jen stood and whipped off her robe to reveal her naked frame -- she had been working out as her curves were far more defined than I had remembered. She paused and allowed me to gaze at her toned body. Her pendulous tits were a little saggy but her stomach was flat and she had shaved her cunt clean of its thick black mat of pubic hair.

She turned and bent to allow me to admire her taut backside and open clam as she picked up a camera from the tray. She tossed it towards Pascal and blurted out a series of brief instructions. She then handed Pascal a bright blue miniature vibrator before picking up a tube from the tray.

Jen swung around as Pascal fired up the camera. The bright light shone directly in to my eyes and dazzled me as both Jen and Pascal shuffled for position.

"Do you remember our wedding present from Pascal?" Jen asked in a quietly sexy tone from behind the bright light as my eyes struggled to adjust.

"It seems only fitting that I should offer you a wedding gift in the same vein." She said as she opened the tube in front of me.

I jumped as she squeezed a thick globule of the cold gel on to my re-hardening tool. She delicately rubbed the goo over and around my end and down the shaft to the base, pausing only to squeeze copious amounts of the lube directly on to the tip of my cock.

I lay there motionless as Jen expertly massaged my cock back to full erection. Pascal stared intently at the flat screen of the digi-cam that illuminated my shaft, glistening with the covering of cool and sticky goo.

"I can't offer you my virginity but you can have my anal cherry instead." Jen said sexily.

She swung round to give me a full view of her ample backside. I noted her fresh and perfect manicure as she reached under her bald snatch to delicately place a large dab of lube on her puckered brown bud. She massaged the slimy glob in and around the wrinkled entrance before jabbing a single finger, knuckle deep, into the soft pink centre.

She pushed her butt up and back to allow me the sight of her two of fingers spreading her puffy cunt lips wide whilst her red tipped and lubed middle finger darted into that pink hole.

She climbed on to my prone body in her favourite position. I watched as she lowered her lubed up butt down towards my tool whilst swinging her hips forward so that Pascal, now standing in front of her, could focus the camera in on the action.

Jen grabbed at my cool and wet cock. She pulled the flesh taught and aimed it towards her puckered hole, but things didn't go quite according to plan - my cock refused to go in and bent virtually double. It was rather like trying to get a jelly back into a mould but Jen persisted and eventually my tip nestled in the outer ring of her arsehole.

Jen bore down whilst keeping my cock in place with her hand. At first nothing happened but then, suddenly, her sphincter gave way and with a yelp, she impaled herself on my cock. With one sudden jerk I was all the way in -- buried up to the hilt. I was deeper into Jen's butt than I had even been in her fanny and the heat of her arsehole seared through my cock as she paused for breath and puffed out her cheeks. I wasn't sure whether she felt pain or pleasure as she slowly rose to leave only my tip inside her tightly clenched butt hole.

I delighted at the sight of my thick bell end stretch her tight back passage. After a pause she slowly lowered herself back down until I was once again fully inside her. She took great care to rotate her hips to allow Pascal, and the camera, a ring side view.

Slowly but surely Jen's up and down motions increased in speed and her whimpers became pants of delight. She had adjusted he position and lay back so she could reach her cunt with both hands. I shut my eyes and imagined what the camera was catching as Jen's tight arse rode my rock hard cock.

She motioned to Pascal to give her the vibrator. I concentrated on the faint sensations coming through Jen's torso -- I knew from the feelings that she must be wanking her clit good and hard.

Jen soon came. Her body tensed and shook, typically from her legs upward. Her pants turned to moans as she threw herself into the waves of pleasure raging through her body. She arched her back, raised her hips and allowed me to assist by thrusting mine upwards.

My cock slurped into Jen's arsehole and my legs slapped at her inner thighs in rapid order as I extended Jen's orgasm by pounding deeply into her back passage. Jen was awash with pleasure as I stabbed my hard cock up and deep into her rectum. I felt her hot cum running down my balls as she screamed whilst I continued to jab my prick into her tight arse.

Finally I could hold off no more and shot my load with a cry of pleasure. I had all but forgotten about Pascal who stood at the end of the bed with one hand tending to her own needs whilst still filming intently with the other.

Pascal came with a hiss as Jen raised herself up and off my cock and allowed her arse to drool my thick cum down and over my slimy, lube covered, dick. Pascal zoomed in and with a smile turned the camera off.

Jen and Pascal exchanged a curious glance as they both stood and dressed.

"I'll send you the video as soon as I can copy it onto disc." Jen said as she gathered the tray together and left the room with a flourish.

It turned out that I had been set up, both then and fifteen years before. Pascal confessed that Jen had asked her to fuck me, and that she had always wanted to watch. Pascal was more than happy at the time as she had a crush on me and had been made as horny as hell by our antics. Apparently she and Sally had both wanked themselves silly for the whole time Jen and I were there. She admitted that she had waited at the door and pushed it ajar whilst Jen had ridden my face, I often wondered why the tea and toast were stone cold!

Pascal had asked Jen if she could repeat the favour as a part of a wedding surprise. Pascal admitted that she had always fantasised about watching and Jen had leapt at the chance.

As good as her word, Jen returned us a disc, suitably wrapped, together with the toys and the camera in a box that we hastily closed so as not to cause embarrassment when checked in to our country retreat. It had been a long drive and as much as the bottle of wine with the late meal we had managed only to flop into the four poster bed the night before.

The room was indeed "olde worlde", poorly lit with oak panels and floor boards. Everything creaked, even the toilet seat, but at 8.30 on a Monday morning I doubted if anyone would be listening.

I returned from the bathroom to find Pascal kneeling on the bed setting up my laptop. I couldn't resist, crept up behind her, the best I could, and yanked down her pyjama bottoms. She made a feeble attempt at stopping me but soon melted as my warm hands cupped the cool and curvaceous mounds of her butt cheeks.

I slid one hand down her warm cleft to feel her smooth and tender cunt lips and to remove her bottoms further. I cooed with delight at the new sensation, she must have shaved whilst she was in the bath late the previous evening. Pascal was trying to concentrate on getting the laptop going as I sank to my knees and planted my face in her groin.

The tip of my nose must have been cold as Pascal jumped when it came into contact with the heat of her butt hole. I pushed forward and down to her rapidly juicing cunt, pausing to only sniff her pungent aroma before sampling the silky smoothness of her inner lips with my tongue.

I heard the laptop drive bay click shut as Pascal finally gave in and swung her hips to meet my probing tongue. She sighed and bowed her head low as I ran the tip along her slit to search out the tender button of her clit. She arched her back to allow me greater access as it hit the mark.

I ran my tongue back to her moist opening and again to the fold of her clitoral hood in turns as she rocked almost imperceptivity to accept my oral attentions. My nose was pressed against her wrinkled butt hole as my mouth searched and tended to her pleasure zones. At last I gave in to the temptation and ran my tongue backwards from her open, and now gushing, snatch to the thin and wrinkled edge of her anal ring.

Pascal jumped but made no attempt to move away, rather she pushed slightly backward to encourage my tongue to explore the silky soft centre.

I duly obliged, I curled my tongue and probed at the hot and smooth heart of her brown bud. I pulled at the smooth orbs of her butt to pull the tight orifice open enough to sneak the tip of my tongue in to the warm passage. I flicked at the entrance and swirled my tongue around the wrinkled edge of her brown eye making her buck and jump against my face.

Pascal was not normally so eager for a good licking, perhaps shaving had made her more receptive but, as I came back up for air, I glanced over her shoulder. There in front of her, playing on the laptop, was the video that she had shot of Jen riding my cock with her arse.

I stood up and pulled her hips towards the edge of the bed before offering my hardened tool to her eagerly awaiting fanny. I pushed my hips forward and entered her with one smooth and deep thrust. Pascal barely acknowledged my cock lodged in her snatch as I pushed forward, her gaze was intently fixed on the small screen on the bed in front of her.

I peeped over the screen to the open box that had contained the selection of toys given to us by Jen but the action on the screen caught my eye. Pascal is actually a decent camera woman and had captured the sex scene expertly, even zooming in on key moments such as my cock disappearing into Jen's tight butt and later on, my favourite, the moment I shot my load -- Pascal even managed to zoom in and capture the jerks of my tool as it pumped my load deep into Jen's arse.

I hadn't realised that Jen had squirted as she came. Pascal had expertly captured the arc of cum as it had erupted past the blue vibro embedded in Jen's quivering cunt. We have even looked at it in "slo-mo" since!

I continued to pump and grind as the video played out in front of us. I gradually built in to a crescendo as Jen came on the screen, as did I, with Pascal on all fours, her head bowed low in her usual and favourite position before me.

Pascal reached behind the laptop and pulled out a tube of lube (presumably the same one) and looked at me sexily over her shoulder.

"OK then. Get me ready and you can have my anal cherry as well." She said with a sexy grin.

My cock stayed rock hard and my hands shook as I ripped off the cap, squeezed and lubed up my shaft. Pascal stayed put, her head bowed in expectation as I took a bead and massaged her wrinkled butt hole in preparation. She grunted as I pressed my thumb, experimentally, into her lubed up and expectant hole.

Holding my tool rigid I raised myself up on tip toes and pushed forward. My cock engaged and steadily slid into her hot and tight arse, right up to the hilt. Pascal sucked in hard as I reached my limit but rocked backward gamely to receive my full length.

God it was tight. It was as tight as her cunt had been all those years before.

"Harder, deeper." She whispered over her shoulder as her mind's eye was clearly in the same place as mine.

Pascal sucked in hard as I started to plough her anal furrow. She reached behind the laptop for the blue vibro. The buzzing noise was amplified by the wooden walls as she offered the small bullet like torpedo to her trembling snatch.

I was in my own world as I savoured the delightfully tight grip of her ring around the base of my thick shaft, buried fully within her depths.

The bed creaked for England but I didn't care. Although I had just cum I had plenty left in the tank and it wasn't long before I could feel my shaft thickening within the narrow confines of Pascal's arse as I pounded it in, further and faster. I could feel the warmth of our spent fluids as they oozed from her snatch on to my balls as they slapped against her cum filled and sated cunt.

I knew that this time, unlike the last time that I had taken her cherry, I could shoot my load deep into her and it wasn't long before I did so. I pawed at her butt cheeks, spreading them as wide apart as they would go, so I could bury my tool in even deeper. Pascal did her bit, she tilted her hips to accommodate every last millimetre of my thrusting cock as she tended to her clit with the buzzing blue toy.

After a few short and jabbing upward thrusts I came with a howl of delight. Pascal eagerly accepted my cum and looked lovingly over her shoulder as she sensed the final jerk of my tool deep inside her.

She released the vibro and shut it down before placing it behind the laptop and handing me a card that read, "I hope you enjoy this memento of your day. Enjoy the toys, perhaps I can show you how to play with them. I am also available for funerals, holidays and long weekends ......Jen." Inside the box was the video camera, another, larger, vibrator and a glass butt plug.

We haven't taken her up on her offer but discussed doing so at breakfast. It appears that Pascal is as big a voyeur as Jen and wants her to film us at it.

The staff were all very attentive and smiled a lot as we went down for breakfast, late and flushed with the sex. As we ate we became aware that even the slightest of movement in the rooms above was carried, and amplified, by the oak flooring to the dining room below.

12