The Wedding Planner Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When the rehearsal was over she led the group to the banquet hall where the rehearsal dinner was being held. Once every one was seated she invited them to stick around after the dinner and enjoy dancing to the live band in the lounge.

"As an incentive to stay we are giving you your first drink on the house" and then she circulated and handed them all a complimentary ticket to give to the bartender or their waitress. She deliberately timed it so the last person she gave a ticket to was the usher she had been flirting with. As he took it he said:

"I'm here alone tonight so if I'm going to take advantage of your offer to stick around I'm going to need a dance partner. Will you be there?"

She looked at him for a moment and then said, "I suppose I could stick around for a couple of dances."

He was a good dancer and she enjoyed dancing with him. She wondered if she should be forward and make a move on him or wait for him to make the move. But what if she waited and he didn't do anything? What if he was just being a nice guy - just being sociable? She was short on time and she needed to get it done and get home at a reasonable time. Reasonable meaning before Jake. He usually got home from his poker (poke her?) game around midnight.

Just as she decided that she was going to have to be the one to push it she felt his hand slide down from her waist to rest on the cheek of her ass. She responded by moving in to him and was delighted when her leg touched a very hard bulge. She saw him looking at her to see her reaction and she smiled and pushed her leg harder against his cock.

"Are you really all that interested in dancing" he asked, "Or is there something that you would rather do?"

"What would be your best guess on that?"

"My apartment isn't that far away."

"Then why are we standing out here in the middle of the dance floor?"

She followed him to his apartment and when just inside the door he turned to take her in his arms and kiss her she pushed him away.

"We both know what we are here for so lets not waste any time. Lead me to your bedroom."

When they got to the bedroom they were already naked and they fell on the bed. She pulled him on top of her, grabbed his hard cock and pulled it to her slit.

"Push it in" she moaned, "Push it in and fuck me."

He hesitated and she grabbed his hips and made him shove it in. She pushed up at him and hissed:

"Fuck me damn it, fuck me!"

He grabbed her ankles and held her legs up in the air and pushed his cock deep into her and then he started to pound her pussy. The bed shook and rattled and she moaned and cried and clutched at him. In only minutes he moaned:

"I'm gonna cum, I can't hold it, I'm cumming" and he started to pull away from her.

"No!" she cried and she grabbed at him with her hands. "In me, I want it in me" and then she felt his spurts and they triggered her orgasm.

He pulled out and even though she had just climaxed she wasn't ready to stop. She moved so that she could take his cock in her mouth and work on it. She took hold of his cock, kissed it, licked the shaft from the tip to his balls and then back and then she took the cock head in her mouth.

"Oh yeah baby, suck it, suck my cock" he moaned.

"Come on honey, fuck my mouth" she said as she sucked on him. He began to grow and she pulled her mouth away from him and said, "Fuck me now, come on lover, put it in and fuck me."

He lifted her legs up on his shoulders and pushed his cock into her slippery cunt and she moaned as he slid into her. "Oh yeah baby, hard, fuck me hard."

"You are one nasty bitch" he said, "I don't believe I've ever fucked a slut as horny as you."

"I'm horny all right, so fuck me, really fuck me. Pound my pussy and make it cum."

"You slut" he moaned as he fucked her as hard as he was able. He drove into her and she pushed back and the two of them had clawed and grabbed at each other until finally he told her he was cumming again and she hollered out "Oh yes!" as the two of them came together.

As she was dressing he asked her when he could see her again. "You can't lover. This was a one time thing. I loved it and I'll remember it, but it will never happen again."

She beat Jake home by half an hour and that gave her time to shower and douche and be ready for him.

She was in bed when Jake got home and as he undressed she asked, "Were you a winner or a loser tonight?"

"I lost a little."

"Poor baby. Come over here and let me console you."

She spread her legs wide in invitation. He knew she liked to start their love making with having her pussy eaten and as he moved into place and lowered his face to her honey pot he said:

"What if I had won?"

"Then I would have said, "Come her and let me congratulate you" or maybe, "Come here and lets celebrate."

As his tongue slid into her recently used pussy she smiled.

To be continued.

12