The Wedding Planner Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Can you spend the rest of the weekend with a fried of mine?"

"You know my goal Dan; to get laid every day that Jake is gone. Where and when?"

"Let me call him and let him know I can help him out and I'll call you right back."

Five minutes later Dan called her back. "He is sending a limo to pick you up. It will be there at three. He said dress for dinner and dancing tonight and pack casual for tomorrow and tomorrow night."

As she poked through her closet she thought about the possibilities. If Jake did come home Monday night and she did spend Sunday night with Jake's friend and if she did fuck Dan Monday afternoon she would be able to give Jake some very well used pussy Monday night. And she would insist that he eat her first. Damn! She wished she could give him her pussy full of cum. Some day! Some day she would feed him another man's leavings, but she wasn't near ready to do that.

To be continued...

12