The Wedding Present

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Knowing she has the key I felt that I had little choice so I moved the sheet out of the way. She reached down and closely examined my trapped cock. With one hand she took a hold of the CB and with the other she fondled my balls rolling them against each other. The pain was almost unbearable, not because of my balls but my cock was straining to get hard. After about ten minutes she took the chain with the key from around her neck and handed it to me. Relief at last, I think as I fit the key into the lock. "It won't turn," I said.

"Oh, that's not the key to that lock," Natasha said. "I just like to have a key to remind me that you don't. The key to that lock is safely put away. You'll get unlocked on Friday." And with that she picked up my clothes and walked out of the room telling Loraine "He's all yours. Except for one small part!"

Loraine walked in and told me "I'll make it up to you. We'll have a good time on Friday. Natasha assured me she would unlock you so we can make love then."

Friday evening when I knocked on Loraine's door I was greeted by not one, but two beautiful women. Loraine was wearing a red dress with a short flared skirt and a rounded neckline that did little more than hint at cleavage. Around her neck she had a string of pearls that were almost as beautiful and white as her perfect teeth. She had on sheer black stockings and red pumps. She looked fantastic.

Natasha was in a similar dress in black. The neckline plunged low enough that I was sure she couldn't wear a bra. Hanging from a gold chain around her neck was a key. I had to wonder, 'is that my key?' The black boots she wore had heels at of least four inches bringing her to a height of six feet two.

"We're all ready to go," Loraine said. "We thought tonight should be our treat."

"We?" I asked. "I thought you and I had a date."

"We thought you would like having a date with two women," Natasha interjected. "Especially when you don't have to pay for it," she smiled. "In fact you can just leave your wallet here. All we need is you."

"OK, if that's what you want to do," I said to Loraine. I love Loraine, but if she wants to share me with her hot roommate for the evening why would I complain.

As I held the car door for Loraine she very carefully sat down in the back seat, holding her hands in her lap to keep her skirt in place. Last time she got into the car that way she later told me she had 'forgotten' her panties. She wasn't giving away anything about what's under her dress tonight.

Holding the front door for Natasha was completely different. She grabbed a hold on the back of the seat, spread her legs slightly and sat down. In the process I had a nice view up her skirt far enough to know where her stockings ended. Then she bent forward showing me a lot of cleavage, still no sign of a bra. I got into the back seat next to Loraine and off we went. After a few minutes we got on the freeway. I had no idea where we were going and to add to the mystery Loraine reached over and put a blindfold over my eyes. "You like surprises, don't you?" Natasha asked, looking at me in the mirror.

I thought I'd had enough surprises from Natasha but I knew better than to say so. "I'm sure this will be interesting," was all I said.

When we finally stopped, after many changes in direction and what seemed like over an hour, Natasha removed the blindfold and I found that we were in a parking garage. The outside doors were closed and I had no idea where I was. I was led from the car by each girl taking one of my hands, through a large door to where a large man was checking ID. 'Oh, no,' I thought. 'My ID is in my wallet back at the girls' house. Now what do we do?' Natasha showed him a card and he opened the inside door and ushered us through into the restaurant.

As I looked around the restaurant I quickly noticed that although the customers were all very nicely dressed the waitresses were much more casual. They wore a typical apron tied around their waist and sensible shoes. Oh, and they had their hair tied back to keep it out of the food. Other than that, just what nature gave them. And, believe me, nature had been good to them. This was much more than I had expected. Almost more than I could stand in my confined state.

We were shown to a table near the middle of the dining room. I was sitting across from the woman I loved but as I looked around I could see nearly naked waitresses all around me. That key hanging between Natasha's breasts kept reminding me why I couldn't get hard. "How did you ever find this place?" Loraine asked.

"Randy told me about it," Natasha replied. "He made the reservations for us. I really had to work to get him to agree."

"What did you have to do?"

"He told me to convince him. That was all he said. I put on some music and started dancing as sexy as I knew how. I started to unfasten my jeans. They were open down to the top of my thong when I turned around and peeled them over my ass. Then I put my hands over my head and danced until my jeans slid down my legs. I turned away from him and bent over so I could look between my legs at him. Gave him a good look at my firm round ass. When I stood up again I put my hands on the hem of my tee shirt and pulled it over my head leaving me in just my thong as I wasn't wearing a bra. The thong I had on did little to hide me. It was just an inch of lace but I peeled it off and hung it on Randy's left ear.

"When I was naked I got down on my knees and unzipped his pants. I fished his cock out of his boxers and kissed the head. Then I ran my tongue all along the length of it until it was all wet. Then I took it into my mouth as far as I could and swallowed as I pushed it down my throat. I could tell by the moaning that he really liked that. I continued deep throating him for about five minutes and then pulled off. I pulled a condom out of my purse but before I could open the wrapper he told me that he wanted to see me swallow. I went back to licking and sucking for another ten minutes until he finally blasted down my throat. I kept sucking until he went soft. Then I opened my mouth to show him what I had collected before I swallowed it.

"Someone owes me, big time"

"Wow!" was all Loraine could say.

Needless to say, it was the most distracting meal I had ever tried to eat.

Finally, with dinner over we made our way back to the car. This time Loraine drove and Natasha sat in the back. "Did you like the restaurant?" Loraine asked me. I nodded but before I could open my mouth to speak she continued "Do you like these?" With that she pulled the top of her dress down just enough for me to peek at her nipples. Again my cock tried to rise but was stopped by the CB. I now knew that she was wearing a platform bra that left her nipples covered only by the thin top of her dress.

"You know I love every part of you," I said. She took my hand and slid it into the top of her dress and onto her breast. She laid her head back and I kissed her neck. She shuddered and held me close for a minute. Then she put the blindfold back on me, started the car and we were off to our next adventure.

Our next stop was at a small club near where Loraine and Natasha live. We had a couple of drinks and I danced with each of the girls. While we danced Natasha kept placing her hands on my ass and even reached down to fondle my trapped cock. Loraine just snuggled up close and kissed me. "I want you so bad!" I told her.

"Soon," she replied.

We finally found our way home. Loraine and I went into her bedroom and started making out. She turned around and asked me to unzip her dress. As she let it drop I saw her beautiful body clad in just a bra and thong. When she turned back around I saw her bra was just a little bit of lace holding the lower part of her breasts leaving her nipples and everything above bare. The thong didn't cover much either. It was a triangle of lace just big enough to cover her clit. The rest was string tucked safely between her pussy lips and string around her waist.

I took off my shirt and pulled her to me. I could feel her nipples hardening against my chest as we kissed. She led me over to the bed and told me to lay down. Then she took a piece of soft rope and tied my wrists together. After she tied my hands to the headboard she suddenly said "I need to go get Natasha."

"Why?" I asked.

"Unless you want to stay locked up. We need her to take the lock off." Out of the bedroom she went in just her bra and thong. Soon she was back, followed closely by Natasha.

"OK, we need to get those pants off, Loraine," Natasha said. "I'll unlock him and check for fit problems. But first we need to put these on him." With that she held up a pair of handcuffs. "We don't want him talking his way out of this!" She cuffed my left wrist to the headboard then after Loraine slid off my pants and boxers, Natasha unlocked the cage and removed it. There I was, naked, with my hands secured to the headboard, and the biggest erection I had ever seen, when Natasha started to closely examine my pubic area for spots of irritation.

When she was done she said "I need some relief after all of tonight's stimulation." Out came the blindfold Loraine and I had used so many times and I was plunged into darkness. I felt pressure on the bed and then a moist pussy was pressed to my lips. The unfamiliar aroma confirmed it's not Loraine but I did the only thing I could. I licked as if my life depended on it. Perhaps life, as I had known it, did.

When Natasha was satisfied she left and Loraine took her place. By the time Loraine was done I was tired. My tongue was tired. I was ready for sleep. But then the most amazing thing happened. I realized I had an erection. Not just a painful attempt, but a real erection.

Then Loraine slid down my body and began to blow softly on my cock. I could feel my need and my hardness increase. She took the head into her mouth then sucked it in until I reached the back of her mouth. I felt her hand gently caressing my nuts. Then a finger started to tease my anus. As she worked her finger into my ass and my dick into her mouth I thought I would die from pleasure. But before I could unload into her mouth she got up and turned around and lay on top of me, her mouth only an inch from my ear. "I need you inside me, now!" she whispered into my ear as she slid down my body, impaling herself on my cock. She rode me slowly at first, picking up speed as our passion increased. After a few minutes I felt her pussy clamp down on me as she came. That was all I could stand. I blasted off, filling her to capacity with my seed.

One Wednesday evening, when I arrived for our date, Natasha told me I needed to help around the house to earn my release. "Today we will start with the laundry. Follow me to the basement." There I found a pile of dirty clothes on the floor. Natasha showed me how to sort them into 3 loads and the hand wash. When I put the first load into the machine she told me "Put your clothes in there too. Wash them with the first load; dry them with the last. You won't be tempted to quit before the job is done." After I started the machine we turned our attention to the few things that had to be washed by hand. "Take them upstairs and do them in the sink." She and Loraine watched closely as I worked.

While the machines were working I fixed us a nice dinner. It was strange to eat in just my CB while they were fully dressed. After I finished the wash and cleaned up the kitchen Loraine led me into her bedroom and told me to lie on the bed. After she secured my hands to the headboard she kissed me and began to lick and suck my nipples. With the stimulation I immediately tried to get hard but, as always, was prevented by my CB. After a few minutes of torture she left. Five minutes later, when she returned, Natasha was with her. Natasha, who had the key snuggled between her breasts when she came in, leaned down, unlocked and removed the CB.

"You did a good job on the laundry," Natasha said. "Don't you think he deserves a treat, Loraine?" Loraine just smiled as Natasha began to draw my cock into her mouth. After a few minutes of a wonderful blowjob she stopped.

"I was almost there," I said.

"I know!" she replied. "We can't have that now, can we?"

With that Loraine took over the tease. She fondled my balls and rubbed my cock but every time I got close to cuming she would stop and wait for me to calm down. For the next two hours she and Natasha tag-teamed me never letting me over the top. Around midnight Natasha brought in some ice and packed it around my genitals. "Time to get you ready to go home," she said as she reattached my CB.

About that time Loraine came back with my clothes. Natasha unlocked the handcuffs and I got dressed and went home. This was to become our Wednesday routine, repeated every week for the next two months. I would do their laundry, fix dinner, suffer a prolonged teasing session and go home

Fridays, however, were much different and yet still much the same. Like always we went out for a nice dinner and some dancing. Loraine always outdid herself looking sexy for our night out. She way she looked always made it uncomfortable for me to be in the CB.

The next Friday after we found Natasha in control I was in the bedroom, wearing just my CB, when Natasha walked in with Loraine right behind. She had some leather straps and chains in her hand. "This will give him more mobility," Natasha told Loraine. "Give me your hands," she said to me. She proceeded to place a leather strap around each of my wrists. The third strap buckled around my neck. There was a chain from the collar to each wrist allowing my hands to reach only as far as my waist. Three padlocks completed the package. Natasha then bent down and removed my CB. "Have fun," she said as she went out the door.

"I'd really like a massage," Loraine told me. I realized that I could still function with my hands fastened as they were. I got some oil, positioned her on the bed and began. After half an hour I told her to turn over so I could do her front. I finished her massage with my tongue. After three orgasms she told me she needed to be fucked. I was more than willing to comply. For the first time in months I was able to be on top when we made love. I tried to make the most of the opportunity. I held off cumming for as long as I possibly could.

When we finished we lay in each other's arms until Natasha came in to lock me back into the CB. But first Loraine carefully washed my genitals and then Natasha proceeded to shave me. After I was safely locked away I put on my clothes and went home happy.

One Wednesday, when I came back upstairs after putting my clothes into the first load in the washing machine, I was very surprised to find three other girls waiting in the kitchen. There I was in just my CB. There was no place to hide. It was too late anyway, they had already seen. "This is Linda, Susan and Margaret," Natasha said. "You know that I will be gone almost three months this summer. They have kindly volunteered to fill in as key holder while I'm gone. So I need to show them what to do."

"I had hoped that you would give the key to Loraine," I said.

"I thought I might give it to Loraine for a wedding present," she said. "Maybe. In the meantime, if you don't want out while I'm gone, the girls can leave."

"Oh, no. They can stay," I said.

"To the bedroom!" Natasha commanded. "Before it can be freed from its prison we need to keep his hands out of the way. He hasn't touched my cock in over six months and I don't want him to. That's what makes it MY cock. We have this lovely necklace that allows him to move around and do things. I hear he's getting pretty good at massage. But for now we'll tie his hands to the headboard. Always remember to add the handcuffs so that he can't talk Loraine into letting him loose. After he's secure he's yours to enjoy. I always blindfold him before I get naked; I don't want him to get too excited!" With that she buckled a blindfold over my eyes.

After a few minutes I felt the bed move and a pussy pressed to my mouth. I couldn't tell whose it was but I knew I hadn't had the pleasure before. While I was busy pleasuring the first girl Natasha busied herself teaching the others how to tease my cock without ever making it squirt. I drank the juices of several orgasms of each girl before being changed into the collar and released from the bed. Each girl had several practice sessions of 'how to stimulate Jerry, but not too much.' I went back to the laundry hoping to finish before Loraine got home.

A knock at the door interrupted my thoughts. As Loraine slipped into her sundress for our trip I opened the door to find Carole, one of Loraine's friends, with a package in her hands. It was about the size of a breadbox, wrapped in silver paper and tied up with ribbon. Carole handed it to Loraine saying "A courier just delivered this." It had a card attached plainly marked 'To be opened only by Loraine.'

"The card says it's from Natasha," Loraine said. While I watched, she peeled back the paper and opened the box. Inside was a gold chain with a key, THE key, attached. At last, the key to my freedom. Loraine picked up the key, put the chain around her neck and said "Let's go."

12