All Comments on 'The Wedding Reception'

by cooper

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

At the reception it was at the brides home,2 storey house,acreage. Had a few drinks, my wife was in a group with the bride, walked outside, a guy came towards me and said there are only 2 in line, huh, at the shed. I walked down, Jason a guy I knew was standing at the door. Ray, you ok with this, i said sure. He opened the door, on her knees on the lounge was my wifes mum Liz, her dress over her head, a cock fucking in and out of her pussy. He pulled out, his cock shiny with cumm, moved away, the next guy stepped up, guided his cock straight into her, fucking her as she groaned, yes, yes, it wasn't long and he filled her as well. My turn, I was hard, I guided my cock to her pussy and just slid in, so wet, full of cumm, I fucked her hard but didn't last long as I emptied into her. I moved away, an older guy stepped up and in, as I walked out there was another one in line. I asked Jason, how many so far ,he said 8. I went back to the reception, watched her walk back, I looked at her husband Jack as they stood together as the bride and groom left, lucky man.

lc69hunterlc69hunter9 months ago

A slut, but his slut

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous