The Weekend That Changed Everything Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dad's tongue continued to probe at my folds for a minute, bringing me down from my climax. Then he pushed at my hips moving me up above his head. I scooted back freeing his face from under my pussy. His lips glistened with my cum. Mom and Jim lay beside us embracing in the after glow of their shared orgasm. I think that Jim's cock was still inside her pussy.

I bent down and kissed Dad firmly on the lips our tongues mingled, and I tasted my juices in his mouth. There was the hint of another flavor as well. It tasted like man cum, it must have been Jim's from inside my pussy.

"Ahh," gasped Dad. "I'm going to cum," he announced.

Ali jumped off of his cock, wanting to catch every drop in her mouth. I continued to kiss Dad, enjoying the flavor of cum in his mouth. Ali grabbed the shaft of Dad's cock and locked her lips around its head. His hips bucked, fucking her mouth. He moaned into mine, as he started to cum. I watch Ali try to contend with the incredible flow that Dad releases when he cums. She was trying to swallow everything as it shot from his cock, but there was more then she could handle, and it started to ooze out from the corners of her mouth. I moved down to Dad's cock and started to lick up some of the cum that had escaped from Ali's mouth. I licked around the base of his cock, and at the sticky mess that Ali's hand had become, as she pumped his shaft. As Dad's flow subsided, Ali continued to suck his head, making sure that she had gotten every last drop of his cum out of his cock. We then switch places as she moved from the end of his cock to the base looking for anything that I had missed. I took Dad's cock in my hand and slid it into my mouth. I tenderly sucked his member, licking the shaft, as it slowly drooped in my hand.

I took hold of Ali's chin and guided her lips to mine. We kissed deeply, our tongues chasing each other from her mouth to mine and back again. Her breath smelled of Dad's cum. I'm sure that mine did too. Releasing my sister, I moved over to where Mom and Jim lay. I crawled between their legs and saw that Jim's cock had wilted and slid out of Mom's pussy, which was seeping some of Jim's cum. I moved first to Mom's entrance and greedily licked up the cum that was dripping from her pussy. This was the other flavor from Dad's mouth. I heard Mom moan above me as I lapped at her pussy. She and Jim both spread their legs to afford me better access to their treasures, but otherwise did not move. I imagined that they were still exploring each other's mouths with their tongues. I savored Jim's cum, as it floated around the inside of my mouth. This was the first time I had had his cum in my mouth.

Swallowing his cum, I shifted to Jim's cock. I pulled the limp member into my mouth cleaning Mom's juices from his shaft. I was surprised as his cock swelled inside my mouth, hardening to a full erection. With Jim's reinvigorated shaft in my mouth I started to actively suck on his cock, swirling my tongue around his head. I felt Ali crawl up beside me as she started to lick at Jim's rigid member. It was like she had a sixth sense for a hard cock. We both kissed and licked at Jim's cock as it twitched beneath our attentions, our tongues mingling along his shaft.

Jim rolled from his position on top of Mom, so that they both lay on their backs affording Ali and I much better access. I decided to let Ali enjoy Jim's cock all to herself, and shifted my attention back to Mom's pussy. I extended my tongue and gently lapped at her lips. My tongue traced along the folds of her flesh. Opening my mouth, I enveloped her pussy with my lips, sinking my tongue deep inside her. I wormed my inside Mom's pussy searching for the creamy center. I was soon rewarded with the mingled flavors of Mom and Jim's cum. I alternated between sucking at Mom's entrance and fucking her pussy with my tongue, coaxing the cum from inside her. Ali's head was bobbing on Jim's cock as he moaned in delight.

"Get that hot pussy of yours up here so I can eat it," Mom's voice drifted down from above me. "I want to return the wonderful pussy licking that you're giving me." Realizing what she had in mind I quickly moved so that I was kneeling above her face, my pussy inches above her mouth. Mom's hands grabbed my hips and pulled me onto her face so that her mouth was firmly locked onto my pussy. Her tongue shot out and immediately started to lap at my pussy. She sucked my lips it her mouth making me cry out with pleasure.

Satisfied with the cum that I had extracted from Mom's pussy I increased the pace of my licking and concentrated more on her clit. I wanted to make her cum again. I lapped at her sensitive love button occasionally sucking it or the nearby lips of her pussy into to my mouth. While I attacked her clit with my mouth, I slid two fingers into her pussy. I started pumping my fingers slowly into Mom, but quickly increased my pace. Her pussy was so wet. I wasn't sure I had ever felt a pussy as wet as Mom's was right now. It made juicy sounds with every in stroke of my fingers.

"Oh that looks like a good idea," I heard Ali say. I heard the movement of her moving around and knew that she was moving into a sixty-nine position with Jim. "Eat your sister's pussy," Ali cried.

Mom's tongue was doing amazing things to my pussy. She had it up inside me and was swirling it around touching all the right places. I clamped my lips on to her clit and moaned my approval of her actions. I felt her pussy start to tighten its grip on my fingers. I continued to flick my tongue across her clit, while sucking gently at her lips, and pounding my fingers into her sudden cunt.

"Fuck baby," Mom cried out. Her hips bucked up as she climaxed on my fingers.

I pulled my slick fingers from between her folds and licked them clean of her juices. I then lowered my mouth back to her pussy, kissing it gently, and savoring the trickle of her cum that oozed from her.

"Oh fuck, I'm about to cum," cried Jim.

I heard the sounds of Ali's sucking increase; she was slurping on his shaft, not wanting to miss a drop. I looked over at my siblings in time to see Jim's hips fucking Ali's mouth as he came. He seemed to have less flow then Dad as Ali easily handled what he pumped into her mouth. Thought this was the third time this evening he had cum.

Ali raised her head off of Jim's cock. "Oh, that was tasty little brother. Now eat out my fucking pussy and make me cum all over your fucking face." Ali ground her hips into Jim's face, mashing her pussy into his mouth.

Mom inserted three fingers into my sudden cunt and was pumping me for all she was worth. "Fuck Mom," I cried out. "Fuck. You're going to make me cum again." As I said this she moved to my clit and started to suck it like a little dick sending intense waves of pleasure radiating through my body. "FFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCK," I cried out. After my orgasm washed over me and I collapsed on top of Mom thoroughly satisfied and worn out. I rested my head on her thigh, were I could still have a good view of Jim and Ali. Mom had slid her fingers from me, but still gently ran her tongue over my pussy tasting the latest load of cum I had deposited there.

"Oh fuck Jim," she cried. "Just like that eat my fucking pussy. Suck on my clit. Oh fuck yes. Do you like my pussy? Do you like the taste of my pussy?"

Jim did not bother to answer Ali's questions verbally, though she did not really give him time to do so as she continued to spew out instructions and encouragement. "I need to feel something inside me. Fuck me with your fingers Jim. Fuck me with your fingers. Oh yes like that. That feels so good. Oh fuck. Fuck me hard, fuck me deep with those hot fucking fingers of yours brother. Oh fuck yes, just like that. Don't stop doing that. Now suck on my pussy some more, lick it with your fucking tongue. Fuck, oh fuck. Oh fuck yes. Oh yes, Jim, don't stop what your doing. Fuck me."

It was not long until Jim brought Ali to another screaming orgasm. "Fuck. Oh, fuck yes. Keep fucking me with those fucking fingers. Oh fuck. Fuck. Oh. Yes. Oh. Fuck. Oh. Fuck. Fuck. Fffffffffuuuuuuuuuuuuuucccck. Oooooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhh. Ffffuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck. Oooooooooohhh. Fuck. Fuck that was fucking good. Now lick my cum drenched pussy, enjoy the nectar of your labors." Ali collapsed on top of Jim drained of her energy.

"Gently, brother, gently," Ali murmured. "I'm still sensitive after I cum that hard you know."

Dad had moved from where he lay to rest with Mom and I. He and Mom were kissing and murmuring softly to each other. I simply lay close enjoying the touch of their bodies, and started to drift toward sleep.

12