All Comments on 'The Werewolf's Sabbat Ch. 05'

by River_willow76

Sort by:
  • 34 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Woah

I love it Theres so much going on but the way you write it makes it really easy to follow Thank you for that. I am loving all of it your doing a wonderful job keep it up and I can't wait for the next chapter!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
More!

Love it LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!

Hope you have the next chapter ready! Can't wait!

Curiously_LookingCuriously_Lookingabout 12 years ago
So much, So fast

That was unexpected to say the least. Things are spiralling out of control all over the place. There's no slow build up here, which is strange considering the whole first chapter was just backstory. But I guess once you start writing the story proper, you go all the way with it. Your process is intriguing, but exciting. At this point I really couldn't guess at what will happen next.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

"groaned when he seen shock and fear"... it's saw, not seen.

Not what I expected this chapter to be, but it seems like you are going to give us a wider variety of primary characters. Intriguing!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Love it!

I can't wait to read the next chapter.

willerileywillerileyabout 12 years ago
More Is Not Always Merrier

I thought this was Janette & Mitch's story...apparently it will also be Alexander & Mia's & Jude & Melissa's, too. Maybe Liam and Jack will find someone.

It would be nice to have one almost developed relationship before throwing others into the pot. Afterall, it is chapter 5 and our original couple has only seen each other twice (as adults).

There's something to fact that character development & pacing make for better stories. Strangely enough, all of the other couples have spent more time together than J/Mitch have.

huntersangelhuntersangelabout 12 years ago
love, love, love this story!

ok, i agree with other comments about too much too soon. but i am so, so curious to see mitch and janette and how they get together! yes, please focus more on these two. in the mean time? what the heck is gonna happen with jude and alexander? they have a mess to clean up! boy do they ever! ok, i love this story and can't wait to read more!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
What a rollercoaster!!!!!! GREAT

Oh yes, fun for all. From my point of view that this sleepy little place just became mate central. And the skill that the 2k yr old vamps use to get their mate, OPPS my bad didn't really mean you use you and then drain you to death, sorry, really. As the wolf chases his mate off into the night because she don't know he is the one. ROFLOL and it just keeps coming. I love it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Unique.

I like that you don't follow the usual stereotype, and you blend your characters

without following the traditional line of apearance.

It makes your story unique .

But take your time and eventually fill the gaps you have left hanging.

Thanks for sharing your first story with us.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
i agree with willerally

I got a little piss where are there story at i was aspecting more abd got more of people new to the story that could have there own story later not now sorry 3 stars and i was being nice

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

Beautifully expressed .Janette would have made a good wonderful soul mate and melissa would have made a good sexy girl friend. Mitch gotta take what he wants. Give us next chapter soon .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

Too many stories together

MizTMizTabout 12 years ago
More

I like the fact that you are continuing to grow the storyline. With each new chapter you add new characters or expand on the ones you have already introduced. And the action is coming from a few different directions. Whether having your mate think the worst of you and walking out or finding a new mate, the interaction between these characters makes for a very enjoyable story.

I'm always left wanting more which means you are doing a great job on this your first story! Please keep it coming....

kitteh_katkitteh_katabout 12 years ago
I like it, but...

I think maybe you are becoming side-tracked with all the other romances you have going on...?

I really want to hear more about Mitch and Janette, not Alex or Jude!

Can you put a bit more of Janette romance in the next one, please?

You're doing good, though longer chapters would be nice.

Keep up the good work, girl.

k_k

MimiRoseMimiRoseabout 12 years ago
The Multiple Story Plots

I.love reading about the multiple romance plots. It's not following the typical "alpha werewolf meets human mate" storyline that so many other stories follow. I like how Janette, despite having self-confidence issues, is not compromising her dignity by automatically jumping Mitch's bones. I love reading about the new characters, the vamp brothers Jude & Alexander, as well as the introduction of Mia ( the maybe long-lost sister of Janette?). For me, it is not hard to keep up with the multiple storylines.

The only "complaint" that I have is the short chapters, but I don't blame the author. I have heard from some other author that Litererotica makes the pages shorter, when a story is published on the site. So if you submit twenty pages of part of a story, on the site it might be six pages.

I don't know. I could be wrong.

bronzebeauty34bronzebeauty34about 12 years ago
Keep up the good work!

I like the different plots, it keeps u abreast of whats going on with the rest of the caracters. At least now that malissa have her vampire, and most likely about to be turned mitch n jannete can have a chance. lastly I'm so happy you post so regularly, I love this story so much I'll go crazy waiting.. Lol

cantfightfatecantfightfateabout 12 years ago
I want to hear about the vampires

but I really want to focus on Janette and Mitch first. Maybe the vamps full stories can be a sequel?

Looking forward to more.

catman71catman71about 12 years ago
slow build

and fleshing out of characters, i like the pace as well. keep up the excellent work

VoluptuousValkyrieVoluptuousValkyrieabout 12 years ago
Just one thing, please. . .

Please don't make the vampires sparkle in daylight!

In other news: I Cannot wait for Ch. 06!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Great job so far!

katgoddess1katgoddess1about 12 years ago
Wow!

This chapter was intense! It looks like you have one woman finding a were wolf for a mate and her friend mating a vampire! Mitch has a little bit of grovelling to do although to be fair, he met Melissa first.

What is going on with Alexander and Mia?

KittycatspiritKittycatspiritabout 12 years ago
Great story

I am loving this story so far. I can't wait to read more

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
love but hurry with the next one

I'm dying to read chapter 6 please hurry with it :)

River_willow76River_willow76about 12 years agoAuthor

The next chapter is being edited as I write this. Should be here soon.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Stalking

I'm so tired of getting my hopes up only to have them crushed. When is chapter 6 coming out? I need it soon!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
will u please hurry

This is great but iv been waiting for seems like forever please hurry!!!

River_willow76River_willow76about 12 years agoAuthor

OMG.... I AM hurrying. I submitted the next chapter several days ago! I can't help that it hasn't been posted yet. Lit takes at lease 72 hours to post (according to what I've read). It should be here soon.... I hope.

SenieceTaOSenieceTaOabout 12 years ago
Anon?!

Shushh and have some patients.. am trying to be verbally expressively polite!

SenieceTaOSenieceTaOabout 12 years ago
hahaha

I'm so lovin this. Were, Vamp and Witches its hilarious everyone is something and they all know they are except poor Janette. Wouldnt she be a witch by default since her grannies are? Lol the complicated mating relationship between Mitch and Janette is taking longer then expected, and the accidental "oh sorry i sucked to much " mating was a hoot. Wonder if Alex will ripped his brothers heart out since he virtually did worse then what Dane did to Mia. Yep gonna watch out for all the updates see how this story unravels .. :))

hopkinscmhopkinscmabout 12 years ago
Right Idea

But I think it's confusing having so many characters finding mates. This easily could have been a series. You have many story plots going all at once and many questions left unanswered. I like it and I'll keep an eye out for the next chapters but I think you should seriously consider rewriting the story with Janette and whatever his name is (we didn't see him or her at all in this chapter) as the first story then branch off with a vampire brother's story. But that's if you want this to be a serious piece of fiction (intended humor) or just another piece of sex scenes with a vague plot behind it.

desertslavedesertslavealmost 12 years ago
Very good so far

BUT you need to find a helpful editor. There are several misspellings and grammar errors. Not the end of the world, of course, but it can be jarring sometimes and interrupts the flow of the story. For example, a handful of paragraphs from the end, you wrote "taught nipple" when it's actually taut nipple. I know, I know, I'm one of THOSE people, but I'm not alone, either. A+ on content, B- on technicalities. ;)

MoheekoMoheekoover 11 years ago

actually, if you dont use an editor now, you probably dont need one. what you need is a proof reader, to fix the spelling and grammatical errors. other than that this is a GREAT story so far, keep up the awesome work!

dairetodairetoover 10 years ago
This is actually pretty good

It reminds me of Jazcullens writing somewhat with the Were's and Vamps and witches

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Name change???

This is a great story so far but I'm more than a little confused. In the first chapter the main female character's name is Cynthia, but in all the others so far it's Jeannet? Why did her name change without any backstory to explain it? It leaves your audience confused. Also, she was five years old when he parents die in the car accident, so wouldn't she remember her own name later on, especially if she remembers the accident and the rest of her family?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
For Anonymous - name change

If you read the first chapters you'd see the Mother, Marie, had to flee, there were changes, name changes... and yes, the grandmother and aunt took Cindy. They had to change names to conceal their identities from the person that ultimately killed Cindy's parents. He may come after her. Just a suggestion, but reread the first part of the story. You will understand better.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous