All Comments on 'The White Rose Crisis Ch. 01'

by Master_and_Sex_Kitten

Sort by:
  • 27 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
left hanging

thanks for the cliff hunger ,GRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

Fantastic! Don't keep us in suspense tooooooo long.

yenkodeuceyenkodeucealmost 11 years ago

Great story! Cant wait for the conclusion!

billyjim55billyjim55almost 11 years ago

OH GOOD LORD , lol You have to finish this story . I hope it's soon too hahaha/ bill

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
rotten

This can't even be grade school writing as its filled with far too many and frequent over use of "..." and "--" to the extent eye strain results. The author needs to go back to grade school and learn the basics again.

hoosier76hoosier76almost 11 years ago

Please continue with the story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Yes more

Please don't leave it hanging. You got to finish it and soon too.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Don't listen to 'rotten'

The guy who left the 'rotten' comment is wrong, this is great. So for Mr Rotten, who is clearly doing it wrong, I will post my handy guide to using Literotica.

1. Find a story.

2. Grab your penis.

3. Read and stroke simultaneously.

4. Repeat 3 until you cum.

5. Suppress the desire to comment on the author's writing.

Got it?

sabra16023sabra16023almost 11 years ago
Keep it cumming.

We need more chapters. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
who was it!

I vote for the bride! Great story, please don't wait to long for the next chapter. I need to know what happens next.

hartbikerhartbikeralmost 11 years ago
Finished as it is.

If it was me to continue it a span of time would have to occur. The way you ended it with him not knowing is great. If it was me continuing I would leave a time interval between the wedding night and the rest of the story. It could be weeks or months. I would leave him hanging that night and start with him reviewing photos of the wedding party to try and find the woman or women that did not have a rose in the photos.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Really good

I love the idea of continuing months later, but I also think it should be one of the sisters. Mother/aunt fucking doesn't do it for me personally, and he can still end up with Meghan in the long run. Many ways to end this - good luck!

bubbles95bubbles95almost 11 years ago
Next Chapter?

I would like to know if the next chapter will be coming out soon?

Master_and_Sex_KittenMaster_and_Sex_Kittenalmost 11 years agoAuthor
more to come...

I've received a few requests/ideas from people, all pretty similar, and one very interesting concept has been suggested to me that I think I'm going to run with. It's a little bit different and also a bit of a cheat, but I like it and want to see if I can pull it off :P stay tuned, don't want to rush things too quickly!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
rotten?

shame you got hung up on oversensitive personal gripes and couldn't leave any kind of comment on the actual content of the story, mr rotten

keep writing, the ending made me feel like my world was reeling with insanity just like him!

rightbankrightbankover 10 years ago
I was so confused

I actually went back to the first page and re read it for clues about the people. I had no idea who the characters were. I even thought of getting a sheet of paper and writing down the names and trying to draw up cast sheet with small bio's.

How old was your protagonist? What does he do? Why could he not get away from the family home? One of the female family members was 20, Taylor just turned 18, other than that the wild child aunt is the only other one we have an age for. Relationships? Interactions? The only other male mentioned was the groom about whom we know nothing.

If we have no idea who the people in your story are how can we understand the mix up or develop any sympathy for his plight?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
confused?

dude, you gave me enough to work with, and much more than some people do! dw man you cant please everyone apparently but I liked it

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

great story, it would be interesting if more than one girl lost their rose so the guy has to work more to find the one he had sex with

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Keep up the good work!

Love this style of short story, I mean long ones are freaking awesome but sometimes I don't want 7 pages of life story, set up and drama. Also unless there's something specific about a character I don't enjoy, something like this lets me project my own imagination into the scenes ;) I read the next in the series, looking forward to the rest.

P.S. Wet myself laughing at the sad sack of shit above XD too bad he doesn't realize you weren't writing this just to meet his own specific tastes. My advice is to take the constructive criticisms but ignore guys like that :) regards, a fellow part-time author

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
More

I can't wait to read part two and three!

prop69prop69over 8 years ago
Great story

Like a Murder Mystery...which room holds the flowerless beauty

TSreaderTSreaderover 8 years ago
Great story!

I'm hoping there might be a part two... Please ;)

ansdguyansdguyalmost 8 years ago
Good story

I'm afraid that I accidentaly gave 1 star. It should have been 4 stars. That's what I get for typing on my phone.

WargamerWargamerover 2 years ago

Sarah, l think it was the bride. What a great story., serious, but also funny. What a mistaka to maka!!!!!!!

5/5

WhatsamatterUWhatsamatterUover 1 year ago

I am enjoying this very much. You have a great way of building your characters. Looking forward to more laughs and hijinks.

mrdata9770mrdata9770about 1 year ago

(2/10/2023) BRILLIANT!! What else can I say? I know I'm late to the game, but at least I won't need to wait for the next installment. Very nicely done. Five stars.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous