The White Rose Crisis Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Stop staring, Will, you're making me blush!" she giggled. "I can't believe this has really happened," she said as we stepped to and fro. "I'm actually married. Can you believe it?" I smiled and shook my head, planting a kiss on her cheek as I did so. Sarah looked to the left, past our clutched hands, and I looked as well, spying Meghan sitting on her own at the table.

"She's not doing so well," Sarah said, resting her head on my shoulder, watching her friend. "I think she's feeling a little...moody." I felt bad for Meghan. Regardless of any romantic action I intended to take after the wedding was over, she was a close friend and almost like another sister to me. It wasn't fair that she should be here on her own like this. I felt bad for thinking it, but I wished I hadn't gotten mixed up with Taylor. It wouldn't have been any easier to turn her down as a date for the wedding dinner and all that if we hadn't been fooling around, but it sure did complicate matters.

"You know what? You should give her a dance, what do you say?" Sarah asked me. I smiled, thinking that was just what I should do. I nodded and Sarah beamed at me. "Look at you...dressed up all handsome like this, asking Meghan Parker for a dance...I never thought I'd see such a thing happen!" she laughed. "My best friend and my handsome brother...I couldn't ask for more..." With that the dance ended, Sarah giving me a peck on the cheek back as we parted.

I headed for Meghan's table, spying a drink sitting next to her as I approached, when suddenly Taylor appeared, dragging me out the main foyer doors and into a nearby bathroom by the arm. She shut the door and locked it, turning to face me quickly.

"Taylor! What...!" she cut me off with a passionate kiss to the lips. I had never felt her do that before and as she pulled away, I could tell her heart was racing.

"I had a thought," she said. "If you've been waiting all this time for me, how long do you expect to last? I think we need to relieve you a little bit first..." She tugged on the zip of my pants, reaching a hand inside to feel my growing member. I had to admit, in the cute dress the girls were all wearing, Taylor did look good. Maybe it was the alcohol in my system combining with all the tension that had been in the air, but suddenly I needed this.

I quickly forced Taylor to her knees, feeling her soft fingers grip my shaft as she started to jerk me off, her tongue sliding up and down my length quickly to get me wet enough for her fingers. In no time she was jerking me like an expert, my cock throbbing with desire. Her lips lingered close to the head of my cock and as she reached up underneath her dress for her crotch, I leaned forward slightly, bumping her lips.

Taylor looked up at me, a slight hesitation in her eyes. I stared down at her, feeling needy and starved of attention.

"You want me to suck it?" she said to me.

"Oh God yes, Taylor," I moaned back, watching her lean forward and part her lips with the head of my shaft tenderly, her tongue flicking over me. Her other hand yanked and twisted and before long a pair of white lacy undies slid down her thighs, her fingers working furiously under her dress as she sucked me off. I knew she was feeling a little off put by sucking me so I gripped her hair gently, feeling her hand move quickly up and down my cock as she slid her lips further down, pushing her limits.

"Yeah, you like that?" she said, stroking me hard. I nodded and she licked her lips. "You going to fuck me hard today? I'm so wet...I just want you to slide your cock into me and pound me...take me roughly, make me beg for it." She tried to deepthroat, getting part of the way down my shaft before pulling back, looking up at me for approval. I moaned and felt her tongue lick my slippery cock before sucking me again, bobbing her head as her fingers danced underneath her dress.

As Taylor jerked me faster, I leaned back, feeling my release suddenly coming very quickly as she tried deepthroating me again, moaning around my cock. The vibration set me off and I gripped her hair tightly, but then it all went wrong; I wobbled, overbalanced and fell backwards to land sitting on the toilet lid. I held onto her head, pulling it into my lap and pulling her forward, her knees slipping out from underneath her so that she fell forward with me, causing my whole cock to slide into her mouth in one go, making her gag and choke wildly. I looked down as she gripped my thighs with her nails, her eyes open wide, and seeing this couldn't hold it and I blew my load – three weeks of pent up cum blasting straight down her throat.

Taylor felt it immediately, pulling back as I let go of her, the second load pumping into her waiting cheeks. She effectively spat my cock out, just in time for a third massive load to fly out, landing across her face like a waiting target. Taylor gagged on her mouthful of cum, making it spill down her chin and all over her hands onto the floor, my cock giving one last effort and blowing more sticky cum onto her forehead and in her hair. I groaned with the feeling of being spent as my cock twitched, the last trickle of cum leaking from my cock as Taylor gasped for air, her mouth covered in cum, dripping from her face and her forehead, making a mess on the floor as she leaned heavily on her hands, trying not to choke.

"Are...are you alright?" I said, showing some concern at last for her. Taylor remained bent over on her hands and knees, drips of cum hanging from her nose and a strand of loose hair. I patted her back as she coughed again, spitting a wad of white onto the floor as she gained her breath. When she looked up, her eyes were red and watery, her lips, chin and neck were wet with saliva and cum, and two strands of it ran from the top of her head down one side of her face, while another line ran across her messed up hair, hanging limply next to her face.

"Do I fucking look alright?" she cried. I helped her up and grabbed a wet washcloth, trying to wipe the worst off before she pushed me away, sniffling miserably as she looked in the mirror above the sink, a drip of cum running into her eye.

"My makeup is ruined...and I've probably got stains on this dress now!" she exclaimed, wiping her mouth and neck clean. I leaned over and wiped her forehead and hair, getting the worst of it out while she washed her face with warm water. Her makeup was running down her cheeks and in the sink by the time she had finished. I grabbed a towel and sat her down, gently drying her face off, getting rid of the running makeup and dabbing at her eyes.

"There...are you ok now?" I said, gently pressing the towel to her cheek. She sniffed, nodding as I put the towel down and took her hand. "I'm sorry Taylor, it was an accident. I just...I've had too many I think..." I said, feeling the dizziness hit me.

She nodded again, looking at the floor. "It's ok," she said quietly. "I know you like that stuff. I just...don't enjoy doing it." She looked at me miserably. "I've never enjoyed doing it, but...I didn't want to disappoint you..." Feeling terrible, I gave her a cuddle and stood her up.

"Taylor...I think we need to have a talk later, about us, but no matter what, from now on, only do what you want to do, no matter what it is...you do what you want to...ok?" I said. She looked into my eyes and I figure she could see that despite the drinks I'd had, I was being serious, and I meant not just with me, but whatever she wanted to be doing with whoever she wanted to do it with. She gave me a small smile then coughed loudly, covering her mouth with her hand. When she stopped she grimaced, running her hand under the tap to wash the rather white looking goo away. Feeling further embarrassed, I took her hand and quickly led her away from the bathroom, back out to the party.

Just outside the door, Taylor looked up at me. "Umm...I think I might...get some time alone...is that ok?" she asked. Thinking she probably needed time to put her makeup back on, I nodded and she quickly headed for a group of girls I recognized from Jaimi's school, probably in one of Sarah's classes or something. At any rate, I was an odd mixture of sexually relieved and horrendously embarrassed, so I headed for the bar to take care of any lingering ill feelings.

As soon as I got there I noticed several people enjoying themselves who appeared to be a lot further along than me. My mum and Aunt were both beyond tipsy, which is fine until you get them together...they'll sing and dance and laugh until they collapse for a nap, then up they get again. It was looking almost like mum was going to go down before Aunt Ellie, but then I remembered that mum wouldn't want to get as drunk today as she might otherwise. Aunt Ellie, on the other hand, while not super rowdy, had clearly had a few and they were both merrily singing away. Looking over at the tables I failed to spot Meghan, and Lucy and Jaimi weren't anywhere to be found either.

Feeling a little less pleasant as a result, it wasn't long before I had downed plenty more drinks myself. I normally can hold my liquor, but I won't pretend that it doesn't make me a little wobbly in the head. Looking at the time I wandered through the crowd, some people saying hi, some laughing at a joke, one person asking me where the bride was hiding (I said she took off, couldn't stand seeing so many of her dreaded family members in one place!) and one offering me more drinks which I had to turn down. Finding myself in the main hallway, I thought about Taylor's surprise and figured I had to make it up to her, so I began making my way up to the third floor, a feat none too easy when as drunk as I was feeling.

At last I was on the right level, and even better room 17 was right at my end. It was about the right time so I fumbled for the key card Taylor had given me and managed to open the door, stumbling into near blackness inside. The curtains were drawn with only a sliver of light showing through, and there on the bed was Taylor. She was lying face down on the bed, her legs partly tucked up underneath her, her gorgeous ass in the air. I never noticed what a nice ass she had until now.

Quietly I made my way over – I say quietly, but I was drunk, so drunk quietly, yet she stayed perfectly still, barely moving as I fumbled for the back of her dress and lifted it gently, seeing her panties underneath. I ran my finger down the strip of material, wondering how I went so long without this. I ran my finger up and down her crotch, feeling a slight wetness form from my touch. She shifted slightly and I took my moment, peeling the undies down just enough to reveal her pussy.

I could see that she was trimmed short, very neat, and her dark coloured pubic hair looked so inviting that I had to slide my tongue into her folds right then and there. She shifted again, her feet sliding apart just a little to let me get closer to her. I gently spread her asscheeks as I licked at her pussy, tasting her sweet juices fully for the first time.

Hungrily I lapped at her folds, my finger sliding around to find her clit, rubbing it lightly as I felt her wetness spread. It didn't take long at all and I had her moaning quietly, not quite the same as when she did it herself, but then I was doing something she couldn't manage herself. With one last long lick I stood up, dropping my pants and freeing my raging cock. I was glad she had made me cum already, because I had never been more turned on than I was now, staring at her tender pink slit, just waiting for me to ease into her. Slowly, I rubbed the head of my cock up and down, nudging her lips open with each movement, eliciting a sigh of recognition from her. I felt the bed move as she made to lean up so I eased the head of my cock into her, stopping her in her tracks.

As I felt her tightness give way to my throbbing member I felt her start to shake slightly, as if the very feeling of being penetrated was setting her off. Bit by bit, I fed my cock deeper into her pussy, my hands now gripping her hips underneath the dress and pulling her back against me. With a satisfied moan I felt her asscheeks bump against my hips, my cock fully inside her. Taylor arched her back, her face falling to the bed with a long sigh of pleasure, her hair falling across the pillows. Very carefully, I leaned forward and placed a kiss on the back of her neck, smelling the sexy scent of her hair as I pulled back out slowly.

I hope you're ready for this, I thought to myself, the head of my cock easing in and out of her slowly, teasingly. She leaned back against me, trying to spear herself on my cock, but I held her away, teasing her more, her warm entrance slippery with her wetness. At last she grabbed a pillow, gripping it with her bright nails and whispering very quietly, but very insistently.

"...do it..."

I didn't wait. I plunged my cock back inside her pussy like a nail driving home. Taylor almost cried out, burying her face in the pillow as she moaned and whimpered, my cock pounding her hard as I gripped her hips tightly. She was so hot and tight that I thought my cock was going to get stuck inside her, but somehow I kept going, sliding in and out of her faster and faster, panting with the effort. One hand slipped around her waist to rub at her tender little clit the way I knew she liked it and she gasped loudly, arching her back and lifting all but her face and arms off the bed, twisting the pillow beneath her. I heard her biting into it, smiling as I slid in as deep as I could go and rubbed her clit, one of her hands sliding down the length of her body to take over for me so I could fuck her hard.

I couldn't believe it, but here I was, fucking Taylor for the first time, taking her virginity right here in this room. Her dress was bothering me so I threw it further back, revealing the soft skin of her lower back. I leaned over and wrapped my hands around her waist, pulling her closer to the edge of the bed until my belly was pressed against her, one hand travelling up to gently reach into her dress, feeling a hard nipple beneath my fingertips. I lightly rubbed it, caressing and gripping her whole breast in my hand as she bucked and slammed her ass against my crotch, sending my cock deep into her with each thrust. Her tits felt amazing to finally hold from behind, and I pulled on her nipples until they were rock hard, making her gasp with delight.

Before I wanted it to, I could feel myself getting close already. I fucked her harder, faster, letting go of those fantastic tits and leaning back to change the angle, plunging deep inside her pussy. Her body tensed up and her hand brushed my cock as she worked her clit, her hips bucking wildly now that she was getting there too. Without warning I felt her pussy spasm, clamping down on my shaft and squeezing hard as she started shuddering, riding out her orgasm like a wild animal. Taylor's hand gripped the sheets and she threw her head back, letting out a long groan of pure ecstasy as her other hand gripped my arm. Her body danced beneath me and I felt my control disappear, and with a loud yell I threw my arm around her waist, pulling her tight to me and burying my cock in her pussy as it exploded, flooding her insides with my cum. My shaft pulsed as it shot load after load into her, filling her up despite my earlier release. Her quivering body was warm against mine as I ran my hand over her soft, sexy belly, her pussy clamped tightly over my cock, not letting a single drop loose.

With what little energy I had left I ran my hands over her sides, feeling her nipples beneath my fingertips as I straightened her dress. My hand fell across something that I must have torn loose in my frenzy to get to her boobs, and I drew it to me as I eased my cock back, letting it work in and out a little before it went soft and slipped out of her, the wetness of her orgasm coating me. I lifted my pants back up and put the bundle in my pocket, leaning over to kiss her but instead dropping to my knees and lightly biting her asscheek, leaving a hickey. She whispered a gasped "fuck!" as she panted for air, her undies slipping easily back up over her perfect ass as I heard movement out in the hallway.

I quickly stepped over to the door, fumbling with it as my drunk post-orgasm hands tried to yank it open without turning the knob, and I took one last look at the inert figure on the bed, now thoroughly exhausted from the fuck and what I was guessing was a few drinks too, her ass facing me, that sexy dress barely covering her red panties.

As I stepped out into the hallway, completely smashed, dizzy with pleasure and celebration, I smiled at the memory of her shiny nails digging into my arm as she came, the feeling of her long soft hair on my cheek as I gripped her close, her pants, her moans, the soft feeling of her breasts in my hands, and that final image of her completely spent from fucking. Reaching into my pocket, I pulled out the white fabric rose that the girls had pinned on their dresses. It'd be cute to give that back to her downstairs.

I headed back to the party – almost falling over completely – and quickly found a few relatives having a drink in the corner. As casually as I could I sat down and grabbed another drink, feeling confident that I'd made Taylor's fantasy come true, and then some. Her earlier moment of weakness was forgotten; I had screwed that up for her, and besides, everyone had things they didn't like doing, there was no reason to read into it. After all, she had enjoyed it too, fingering herself as she sucked me off...

"Will! There you are!" said Rob, coming over and clapping me on the shoulder. "You know Taylor was looking for you earlier...she had to do her makeup again or some shit. Amy said she saw her with Casey. You should go find her!" and with that he sat himself down and snatched my drink before I could enjoy it.

Well shit, if Casey was going to be nosey and pester people until I was found I'd better make myself known. I hoped Taylor would come down soon to alleviate any issued I had...and then I saw them.

Casey...and Taylor. Sitting at a table on their own, looking for all the world like they were both sober and coherent. Taylor saw me and waved me over, getting up from the table and meeting me away from Casey. I went to take her hand, intending to put the rose in it, but Taylor gently put a hand in the middle of my chest to stop me.

"Will...I have to be honest...I don't want to do this anymore." She said. Puzzled, no idea what she meant, I watched as she came close to breaking down into tears.

"Whoa whoa, wait ok, what's wrong? Didn't you, like, enjoy...I mean..." I thought back to her own fingers, rubbing her clit so I could hold her hips. "I thought you were playing with yourself while I..."

"I don't like sucking cock." she said. It seemed so sudden that I was stopped dead in my thoughts. "I can't go through with it. I'm really sorry, Will, but I just don't know what I want right now..." Her lip twisted, as if she was building to something big. What could possibly have induced this after fucking like crazy?

"I know this sucks for you, but, well...I think I don't want to have sex. I mean I do, but...not like this. I think I might want to explore...other things." Her glance flicked over to Casey, waiting for her in the corner.

Then through the haze, it hit me, the first of many punches to come that would break my alcohol-driven stupor...she sounded nervous, the way she did before sucking my cock earlier...doing something she hasn't done...

"Look honestly, I don't think I'm into...you..." she said, blushing like mad. "I really like you and the few things we have done, but...well, look I know you were waiting for me and...and hey, maybe you can find Meghan here somewhere, I'm sure she'll pop her head back down soon enough. Oh! Speaking of which, can I have the spare keycard for the room back? Since we won't be using it...it's just that I gave my personal one to Meghan in case she wanted to go up and rest, because she isn't staying the night with the rest of us girls, and when the bridal party was using the room there was always someone else to let her in so she didn't have one and now I don't have one...are you alright?"